It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Tom Carey, and I have spent the past 22 years researching the Roswell incident. Ask me an

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomCarey
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

1. At this point, with over 600 witnesses forming the pieces to a puzzle that spells " Roswell was extraterrestrial," there isn't anything out there that I can see that would cause me to reconsider. Maybe there is, but I don't see it rightnow. There have been numerous Roswell "theories of the month," but they all have fallen apart like Philadelphia sports teams when looked at in detail.

Hey I am from Philadelphia. It's true

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyco
Tom,

You're 99.99% sure that an extraterrestrial vehicle with crew crashed.

Why are you not 100% sure, why the doubt?

I'd also be interested in hearing your thoughts on the extraterrestrials, can you even begin speculating about their origins or purpose here? I think this would make for a great discussion!

Thank you so much Tom for taking the time it will indeed take you to answer ALL these questions.

Your book is a MUST HAVE!!

What I quoted above can be found on page five. I concur as I have the same exact questions.

With your extensive research I am anxious to hear your reply.

Thank you again!!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
First, Welcome Mr. Carey to ATS.

This may seem overly chatty...

I'm contemplating a road trip to the Roswell Area next spring/summer, are there any areas of interest remaining that haven't been picked over over the years?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

Let me count the ways: Gerald Anderson, Frank Kaufmann, Anne Robbins, Jack Trowbridge, and a host of others whose names I have since forgotten.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hello Dr. Tom Carey and thank you for having a public Q&A session here on ATS.

First of all, I would like to tell you that I made a friend several years ago, whom happened to be William L. Moore's son. He explained to me once, that he could remember his father doing research and conducting interviews for his book, The Roswell Incident . He also explained to me, in vivid detail, an experience he had when a member of the US Air Force paid his father a visit. This person had a piece of the wreckage from the alleged Roswell UFO, and was showing it to his dad, in his father's home office. He was in the room, and was a little boy at the time. He told me that there had been strange markings on it, it was very lightweight (like aluminum foil almost) and that you could crumple it like paper, but it would go back into it's original form. He said it almost had the texture of paper, you could take a lighter, or put it in hot coals, but it would not burn.

I am not pulling your leg, this person was really Bill Moore's son. I can only attest that it is true that he told me of the above mentioned experience, but I cannot attest that the experience he conveyed to me is true (if that makes any sense).

The reason we became friends is we both worked together briefly and the subject of UFO's came up during a conversation we had. I can't remember exactly how the subject came up, but I was telling him about my one and only UFO sighting. That was when he revealed who his father was.

cutting to the chase here ... I saw a huge black triangle in the sky. It had very bright orb like lights on each angle of the triangle. It was a perfect triangle (later, a MUFON investigator estimated the size of the craft to be approximately 1 and a half to two miles wide). It was completely silent and moved very slowly.

Can you shed any light on what this craft was? I would greatly appreciate it.
edit on 3-9-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I am not familiar with Lockheed's Mr. Bushman. Ben Rich, the former CEO of Lockheed, however, made a similar statement before he passed away when asked about UFOs. He said that, yes, he believed that there were UFOs, "... the ones we make, and the ones 'they' make."

I do not believe that the Roswell UFO was "shot down" by anybody.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

Hello again Tom. I noticed my question wasn't answered, which is understandable considering the amount of questions you are getting.

I'll repeat it here.

Hello Tom and thank you for coming to ATS to answer our questions. The "Roswell Incident" is what got me into the whole UFO subject.

My questions are pretty straight forward.

1. Was there any material left over from the crash site that the military didn't take away or confiscate? I.E did any witnesses have any that you know of?
2. Do you know where the military shipped the material after the crash?

Thanks and looking forward to your response.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hello Mr. Carey, My question is have you ever heard of the story about Werner Von Braun being shown The Tin Foil Type Material and his being asked about weather he had come across anything like when he was working for The Germans during WWII? I have read about this a couple of times and seemingly he was working in The General Vicinity (Southwestern US) at the time of the crash.
Oh, and Thank You for taking the time for answering our questions here on ATS.
shavedfish

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I do not believe that the Roswell UFO was "shot down" by anybody.

How do we explain the two "sites"then? One a debris "field" and the other a "crash" site.

Or is this rumor that there were ever two distinct areas of crash debris (in your opinion)?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here's and idea.....Let's stop posting until Tom gets caught up.

A lot of good info is getting lost in this bombardment!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

You are right. I make "some sort of living" = "no living" - from this topic. You must be kidding. I am comfortably retired living in suburban Philadelphia with my wife, who is still working. Our two children are grown. One lives in Florida, and the other in New York.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
Hello Tom, were all very appreciative of you taking time out of your hectic schedule to join us once again on ATS. I have a two part question...

**1st Question**

One of the interesting points that you brought forward in a past interview was that there were several flights (to what then was the Ft. Worth airfield), one containing a large wooden "Cargo Crate". A B29 is constructed to fly at 30,000 feet yet this flight was flown around 8,000 feet. Why was that and what do you think was in the crate?

**2nd Question**

After the bomber touched down at Ft. Worth, was there anything unusual that took place amongst the men?

Thank you again for joining us and shedding light on this mysterious change of events in Roswell.
Johnny

I am not trying to interrupt, but I think I might know why the flight stayed at 8,000 feet (if anyone wants to correct me, please do so).

I am not sure what aviation law was at the time of this flight, but, currently, you must break radio silence if you go over a certain altitude. 8,000 feet is well below the threshold for breaking radio silence.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I have stated elsewhere on the forum that the book, Alien Interview, is a work of fiction, which was told to me by its author.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Here's and idea.....Let's stop posting until Tom gets caught up.

A lot of good info is getting lost in this bombardment!

Bombardment indeed.
That's why with the "ask me anything" threads like this, I scroll down and look for Tom's name only. Reading his responses will give an indication as to what the nature of the question was.

Oh and BTW Tom, I'm right there with ya. I always knew something fishy was going on. Kudos for stopping by and lending clarification.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Guys, this info is for those who might not be aware of it. Look to the left of the post, at the member's avatar. At the bottom see "member" with a drop down arrow, click that, and then click on "posts in thread" and it will show you all the posts a member has made in the thread you are reading.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

The "Alien Autopsy" which aired on Fox around 1995 was a complete hoax, but money did change hands.

Re: the "green liquid" present inside the alien cadavers, I heard or read that story a long time ago. I also read an account from an alleged participant in the autopsy that the liquid was clear. And I rea an account a long, long time ago that stated that the "blood" of the alien was like "black tar." The most cogent account that I've read was in one of the late Len Stringfield's monographs. In it, he quoted one of those present at the autopsy conducted at Wright-Patterson AFB who stated that it was "clear," I believe. It's covered in our new book, Inside the Real Area 51. [Yes, that was a plug.]

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hello Tom. Thankyou for taking the time to come on the site and answer questions.

Do you consider the crashed ship to be from 'inner earth', another planet, or the future?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
LET'S STOP THE QUESTIONS FOR

TODAY/TONIGHT

It's after 11:00PM East Coast time and Tom will be back tomorrow (U.S. Time), let's give him a fair shot at answering the remaining questions first. (If you're paying attention you'll notice he's taking them in chronological order).

Thanks.

Springer...
edit on 9-3-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
NOTE;

Am experimenting trying to be helpful with a companion thread

COMPILING ALL THE ANSWERED QUESTIONS AND THEIR ANSWERS

HERE:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

reposting this, it is keeping track of questions and answers

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
LET'S STOP THE QUESTIONS FOR

TODAY/TONIGHT

It's after 11:00PM East Coast time and Tom will be back tomorrow (U.S. Time), let's give him a fair shot at answering the remaining questions first. (If you're paying attention you'll notice he's taking them in chronological order).

Thanks.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join