It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Al Qaida May Be Preparing for Nuclear Strike

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ever since 9/11 it's bee a constant barrage of Al Qaida is going to do this and Al Qaida is going to do that.....there has been nothing. I'm all for being on your toes and watchful, because ya never know, they just might....but it's been a long time and I don't think they're gonna do squat.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It took A Second bomb to get them to surrender, Do you also remember who Paid to rebuild their country? The same people that dropped the bomb.
Did we hold them back and persecute them? No,

The Japanese People are perhaps the most self disciplined and Finest Citizens on this planet, It was a dark time for everyone but the Japanese unlike other nations dont live in the past, they learn from it, and move forward and now enjoy being one of the largest economies in world, have the largest navel fleet in the world, and they are deservidly proud of it!

Such an Outlandish Gesture is an Unjustified Insult to the Japanese People and what they Stand for, and Have accomplished in the last 59 years, and you obviously know nothing about their culture!

To bad More Countries dont Follow their Example!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
Good I hope they take out a large slice of the US with it, 'coz i will throw my "here is your payback for Nagasaki and Hiroshima" party!! Everyone's invited!

The best bit is the US is going to have to sit back and say : "yep we had this coming... after all we dropped TWO (!!) first".

I'd love to respond to that but I'd get a warning I can't afford. I will only say that you need some professional help. Perhaps you should go somewhere quite and alone and do some very serious thinking..

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
That kind of begs the question, if they KNOW they're working on a nuke, then what in the world are they doing to stop it!?

Little FYI: I heard that "al-Qaeda" is actually Arabic slang for "toilet."

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Its slang for what a person flushes down the toilet!

To bad the resolve is'nt just as easy.............

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm a child of the cold war. I rmember the duck-and-cover drills in school and the fall out shelters everywhere. I vividly remember waking up in the middle of the night and seeing my dad, a Capt. in the USAR, in full fatigues with his gear packed and on the phone getting his unit ready. He'd gotten the mobilize call during the Cuban missle crisis. It was real and it was constant. But this is worse. Back then it was a tenuous defensive posture on both sides. There was no overt aggression. Today, these people are determined to hit us. Despite our best efforts I truly don't think we're gonna find them in time. They've been fastidiously studying our systems and living here for many years. It's likely going to happen. And the sh**storm that follows will be unbelievable. I'm not a pessismist, honestly. Things just seem to be pointing that way.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Thats crazy , Ive forgotten all about that, I also remember doing that in 1st and 2nd grade, all seemed so silly then, nowadays i somewhat ponder if the city I live in now is the best place to be raising my son.

Gee not paranoid just a reality check, difficult to percieve what may be in store for his generation

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

I'd love to respond to that but I'd get a warning I can't afford. I will only say that you need some professional help. Perhaps you should go somewhere quite and alone and do some very serious thinking..

Why does the truth hurt? Ahhhh!

Look i am not looking for the deaths of individuals here, but as a nation to have that 50 year old debt repayed... well that would just priceless!

Oh and the fuss that would be made... all the "but why do they hate us" all over again...

The bottom line is this: The US remebers 11/9 (with is measly 3000 deaths) but when is Hiroshima day (with its 10 of thousands) ? Nobody (almost nobody because i know there are Americans out there trying to be world citizens) knows... or cares in the US.

Sep

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwunder
Do you also remember who Paid to rebuild their country? The same people that dropped the bomb.

Would you forgive Bin Ladin if he paid to rebuild the twin towers?

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Sep]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Corinthas says,

Good I hope they take out a large slice of the US with it, 'coz i will throw my "here is your payback for Nagasaki and Hiroshima" party!! Everyone's invited!
I actually WELCOME your input in this manner, it just goes to prove that indeed lots of people wish to bring destruction and death to the USA.

For those of us still in denial here in the states...WAKE UP
when, not if, a USA city vaporizes, (or a chunk of one) then will you get it?
9-11 wasnt bad enough for you to get the magnitude of anti Americanism?

IF a Nuke is used on USA soil...the world will quake in fear because the USA WILL respond, how exactly is in question, but you think the USA is ticked off now, just wait till a city goes whoosh here.

I agree with other posters, innocent muslims/arabs world wide will be instantly suspect and persecuted...this will be BAD for muslims, not good.
While radical extreamist laugh and celebrate a great victory over the USA, they will be the cause of many muslims suffering because of it.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I guess your lost This is not the Hiroshima thread!

The bottom line is this: The US remebers 11/9 (with is measly 3000 deaths) but when is Hiroshima day (with its 10 of thousands) ? Nobody (almost nobody because i know there are Americans out there trying to be world citizens) knows... or cares in the US.

Sorry I'm not familiar with any November 9th incidents, Like I say you are on the wrong thread

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   

The best bit is the US is going to have to sit back and say : "yep we had this coming... after all we dropped TWO (!!) first".

Didn't your Mother teach you anything?

"Two wrongs don't make a right."

My kindergartener has more morals than that.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
"Two wrongs don't make a right."

My kindergartener has more morals than that.

Try telling that to supporters of the death penalty... i did and failed. But you are quite right, two wongs are just that... two wrongs.

Note i did not "want" them to nuke the US, but i said if they want to do it good.. it's about time etc.

@ Iwunder

Only in the US is 9/11 september eleventh, for the rest of us that is 11/9. You see we apply logic: small/medium/large ie. day/month/year you dont go round telling the time by saying seconds/hours/minutes or do you?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Funny how one hypocrite vocalizing fantasies about his (or her) party to celebrate the murder of hundreds of thousands of humans can pull everyone away from the subject so quick.

Anyways......oh yeah, possible nukes.

I�ve been worried about this for quite some time. I felt pretty safe living here in Louisiana, but now that I'm going back to Vegas (out of the Army in 8 days!
) I am getting kind of worried. Although Vegas does not have a large population (just over a million, I think) it goes against everything that is Islam. Vegas is probably pretty low on their list, at least I hope so.

So far as preparing for a possible nuke attack, my dilemma is the kids. I don�t think anyone makes NBC gear for kids, so do I put on my mask and suit and watch my family die, or do I give the NBC gear to the neighbors if an attack hits anywhere close? Talk about a hard decision.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I will say it again there is a percepible difference between actively wanting a bomb to drop (which i don't!) and knowing what you would do if a bomb would drop.. and that is just the same as what i did when the WTC was attacked: grin a big "you sure as whatsit deserved that" grin.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think what some people are forgetting is the World Wide impact a nuclear explosion in America would have.

Start with the environmental impact. The jet stream would help spread fall out across the globe. Parts of the country would be unlivable for years and years. Water, air and soil would be completely irradiated.

Then there's the obvious reation from the US government. Who would be blamed? Obviously the giant Al Qaida boogey man would get the first blame, but then people politicians would claim that they couldn't have done it alone, that some state must have helped or supplied them with the bomb(s). So the US would have to bring war to some other country, most likely with a Arab/muslim government.

And would they retaliate in kind once it was decided upon which state was the sponsor? Who would we nuke? Iran? Syria? Saudi Arabia? France?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
To take phreak's point a bit farther... Cornell published a book entitled 'Strategic Nuclear Targeting' back in 1986. Although dated, the book details the strategic thinking that went into the USA's and several other countries' nuclear policies. What I found interesting is that the policies are FAR more complex than we would probably think. For example, if we are on the receiving end of a nuclear attack that compromises our economic competitiveness in the world it is within our strategic nuclear policy to attch other countries to 'level the playing field' post attck. As phreak is saying, the longterm ramifications of a nuclear attack on the USA is mind-blowing.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I will say it again there is a percepible difference between actively wanting a bomb to drop (which i don't!) and knowing what you would do if a bomb would drop.. and that is just the same as what i did when the WTC was attacked: grin a big "you sure as whatsit deserved that" grin.

It obviously sounds like you were involved with the FOILED highjacking attempt that occured on 9/11, you should have complained sooner, Im sure someone would have gave you a free ride to the top of one of the WTC buildings so you could have enjoyed it better!!!

Do you think you would have still been grinning when you hit the ground ?

You are like a bug hitting a windshield, the last thing that goes through your mind is your rearend.... sounds more like a crap eating grin to me!

Anyone that grins and gets his jollies of death and destruction definately needs a serious gaffing!!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
For example, if we are on the receiving end of a nuclear attack that compromises our economic competitiveness in the world it is within our strategic nuclear policy to attch other countries to 'level the playing field' post attck. As phreak is saying, the longterm ramifications of a nuclear attack on the USA is mind-blowing.

That was the whole point of ours and the former U.S.S.R. nuclear build up. The idea was go ahead mr enemy launch, but rest assured retaliation while wipe you out too. Didnt matter who blew the ballast tank on the boomer first.

Guess it worked at the time. Now you need to worry about some greedy slob selling a nuke to people who want to die so they can have 72 virgins or something.

Well I live a couple of miles from D.C. * Yes, I saw the Pentagon * I am not a religous person and I really dont know what to belive about God. But if he lobs one in I am gonna sit on my porch and drink a good old fashion American Budwiesr and pray to GOD that there is some way that I can either watch BinLaden get vaporized or if I may come back in his closest comrades body and blow his head off with HIS gun.

As for us retaliating toward the AREA where Osama is. Those folks should hand him over quick. No questions asked. They know where he is. If we retaliated to a region he might be found rather quickly. Then again maybe not, but either way a nuke will be returned undoubtably.

Oh I do go to church now and again. Falls Church Virgina to an Irish pub.

[edit on 12/1/2004 by just_a_pilot]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Hmm. Ya know what. From what I understand from our local Islamic Center here. They are not towels they wear on their head, they are sheets.

Nice how do you do ya fing sheethead. Go blow yerself in parking lot. Smiling when inocent people are dying. May Allah spit in your eye and feed you pigs feet for all eternity. Hope thats a curse at least

[edit on 12/1/2004 by just_a_pilot]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join