It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Al Qaida May Be Preparing for Nuclear Strike

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Sorry but as of right now they are working on perfecting there weather machine so that they can send a hurricane like the one that they made hit new orleans hit canada, Eh?

Fell bad for the hockey players

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
funny, we are in Iraq fighting Iraqis (to liberate them )

Not funny, and not true Marg.... Insurgents are killing Iraqi people, the coalition is killing insurgents which are a minority of Iraqis. Iraqis themselves have killed insurgents as they were about to attack m ore innocent Iraqi people. Perhaps you should read exactly who is killing who next time you read a news article about suicide attacks and other insurgent attacks...

Originally posted by marg6043
and what an Irony the man suppoused to be the one from which we are (on a war on terror) is free to build a bomb and kill us all.

Edsinger I wonder what you Mr. Bush is going to do about this one.

Irony?...the irony is marg that these terrorists would have used any other excuse to do this, as they have done so many times and as I have presented with evidence coming not only from the US, but from European countries Marg....

And Marg, i just wonder why you keep trying to accept the excuses of Islamic terrorists for making attacks, such as the moron of Osama Bin Laden.....

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
our future[/url]

poor us.

Right...

and that is not another dellusional rant of Rense and company.....

<< 3  4  5   >>

join