It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carl Munck - The Code

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I stumbled upon these videos years ago, and I have to say, they absolutely blew me away.

Now I am by no means an expert mathematician, but I am pretty good with numbers as math is one of my strong suits. Even if you are terrible with math and geometry, he basically walks you through everything with flash cards. There are a lot of numbers being thrown around here, but if you have the capacity and ability to pay attention, it is not extremely difficult to follow what he is trying to show us.

I really can't find much information on Carl Munck, and this presentation is apparently from 1994, so I assume there are people here that know exactly who he is and what these videos are all about. I am curious to know what the consensus is on this topic, and why this presentation seems to go relatively unknown with no apparent follow up presentations.

Is this a proven hoax? I have not done any hard research to check the numbers for myself, as I said I am not nearly as advanced as he is at mathematics and geometry otherwise I would cross reference it. All I know is the guy has me convinced and this all made sense to me in a general form. It actually answers a LOT of questions about our ancient structures if true.

Personally I am a believer of a worldwide lost civilization, and an advanced one at that. So this fits right in with a lot of my beliefs that our ancestors may in fact have been more advanced than us. I am still 50/50 on aliens being involved with these structures, and probably always will be without hard proof, but I am convinced of the lost civilization, and if this is real this proves it in my eyes.

I'd love to hear what people have to say about this and what some of you may have learned. I know it's a bit slow and feels like a movie you would watch in a school class, so please just bear with it, I promise you it gets more interesting. The further you can get into the videos while understanding what he is saying, the bigger the payoff. Watching just a part of it won't tell you much unfortunately, you must see the whole picture.

Here they are.

edit on 3-9-2013 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

I watched the first seven minutes of the first video. I'm hooked. I'll have to set aside a few hours to watch them in their entirety. Bookmarked for later viewing.

S+F

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I have not watched all of it but he seems to be exploiting the law of small numbers

www.math.cornell.edu...

This law states that small numbers cannot meet all the conditions required of them. In other words, their combinations are limited and the results will produce all kinds of coincidences. 360 has many small divisors - 12, 36, 2, 5, 10, 3, 9...and so on. As a result they can be manipulated in all kinds of ways and will coincide with other limited patterns derived by similar manipulations. See "the strong law of small numbers"

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

I completely understand what you are saying and I thought the same thing at first, but I ask everyone to please watch the entire video before giving criticism or comments as that is just a small part of the big picture. It may in fact be manipulated as you say, but there is just so much more to the theory than just the 360 degree circle and it is hard to discuss just a single issue without having knowledge of the rest.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

edit on 3-9-2013 by roncoallstar because: double post

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I have seen The Code before don't know if some of the points raised within said documentary can be debunked considering the mathematical evidence regarding the divine/golden ratio(Phi 1.618).

Then again it's all about perspective in the end!

SnF for the effort!

edit on 3-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The best way to consider the possibility of an advanced civilization which would have been beyond our capabilities is to think of ours, and if it had stopped suddenly.

If we had stopped abruptly during the:

1. Victorian Era
  2. The Industrial Age
  3. The Age of Modern Warfare (WW1, WW2, Vietnam, Korea)
  4. Age of Electricity
  5. The Space Age

Now, lets say there was an ancient civilization which had reached the levels of any of the above. What do you think would have been left behind? I mean, we find everything from the pots they stored there food in to the pots they pooped in of people 3000+ years ago.

Soooo.....

Don't you think you might find some corsets, machinery, misfired or undetonated mines/bombs/weapons, electrical wiring, vehicles, etc. left behind? Or were they so advanced they not only were ahead of us technologically but then decided to clean up after themselves when they left Earth.

"We're leaving this planet so lets take all our garbage with us!"

Oh yeah, and garbage...

Lots and lots of garbage.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Could be my cup of tea...book marking so i can watch later.
Thanks for that Op.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Anything like that would be long gone, especially after a worldwide disaster, except for stone that is. And that is exactly what we are left with.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

edit on 3-9-2013 by roncoallstar because: dp

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by roncoallstar
reply to post by boncho

Anything like that would be long gone, especially after a worldwide disaster, except for stone that is. And that is exactly what we are left with.

That's strange. So the dinosaur bones we find are what? Just anomalies? You don't think titanium stints pinned into people's legs wouldn't be noticeable? And tools from the stone age...

(My answer is forgetting a million other things like steel, metals, etc.)
edit on 3-9-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This reminds me of Cyclosophy by Cornelis de Jager

Its interesting to watch but i personally think that you could make a lot out of numbers divided or multiplied by other numbers.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by roncoallstar
reply to post by boncho

That's strange. So the dinosaur bones we find are what? Just anomalies? You don't think titanium stints pinned into people's legs wouldn't be noticeable? And tools from the stone age...

(My answer is forgetting a million other things like steel, metals, etc.)
edit on 3-9-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Well first off, lets keep in mind that no one has actually found live dinosaur bones, only fossils of them. Fossils are not actual bones, but calcified minerals that build around and eventually replacing the rotting live material. So basically fossils are not too far off from stone based on it's mineral composition.

Second, most metals have difficulties standing the test of time due to the metal's susceptibility to corrosion. Now that does not mean we cannot find ancient metal artifacts, because we have, but most are in very bad shape or calcified to truly know what the original design or function was.

Lastly, there have been advanced ancient artifacts such as the Antikythera mechanism that have been discovered and because we cannot fully explain how such devices fit into our current understanding of how advanced our ancestors were, they are left as mysteries and left out of the history books.

Something to think about:
If our modern world were to be hit with an E.L.E. where most humans are killed off and their buildings collapsed, volcanic ash, flooding and sediment covering the terrain for tens of thousands of years while surviving humans retreat to caves for shelter. Humanity would go through a stage of de-evolution where the day-in-the-life is all about survival, not learning and educating.

After just a few generations, knowledge of the old world would be all but forgotten and the few stories which were passed from one generation to the next eventually becomes myths and legends. After thousands of years later when mankind rises out of the caves and begins to rebuild and rediscover all the lost concepts of math, science, language, architecture ...etc, they will eventually come to a point were they think they are the most advanced civilization that has lived on this planet, since their ancestors lived in caves and didn't know things like electricity or modern tool making.

Of course this paradigm all changes when one day someone digs up a calcified iPod and say, "WTF"!

edit on 3-9-2013 by iwan2ski because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

If our modern world were to be hit with an E.L.E. where most humans are killed off and their buildings collapsed, volcanic ash, flooding and sediment covering the terrain for tens of thousands of years while surviving humans retreat to caves for shelter. Humanity would go through a stage of de-evolution where the day-in-the-life is all about survival, not learning and educating.

After just a few generations, knowledge of the old world would be all but forgotten and the few stories which were passed from one generation to the next eventually becomes myths and legends

You mean kinda like when they started uncovering big mounds in the Aztec which turned out to be large pyramids under the turf?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I just watched the first part ( first 16 mins) of the first video...and wanted to drop in a thought.

If we take this global positioning for granted...for argument sake...and without going into math...doesn't this imply that those monuments would have to be built by the same people or same civilization at least ? Some kind of global civilization ? That can't be us

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have a question. Don't our landmasses shift and move? Is something I always wonder when this kind of stuff comes up. If continental drift is occurring, then there's no way to maintain these types of accuracies. If the numbers are exact now, then they couldn't have been then. Even a quarter of an inch difference and all of this is nullified. I mean am I wrong?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArdenWolf

I would say no you are not wrong, but that sort of thing seems to happen over very long periods of time. This "grid matrix" takes place in a short amount of time relative to the earth and it's changes.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

iwan2ski answered you a lot better than I probably could have.

EVERYTHING would be gone except stone, any steel structures or anything of the sort would have rusted and been wiped away with weather etc. You think steel can last thousands of years? Go ahead and look up how long a steel structure would last unattended. Not very long at all.

Also, who says they even used steel and metals? Why would they when they built this matrix system from the earth, not metals. They knew as well as we do that there is nothing that compares to stones as far as durability.

Rock and earthen mounds are the ONLY thing that could survive such lengths of time, and it doesn't really get any more basic than that.

edit on 3-9-2013 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I absolutely would have to agree with your assessment.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I understand it's relatively short by geological standards, but how short? It would take a very very slight change to throw these numbers off, much less of one than the moon increases it's distance from the earth each year. I'd love to know what type of geological activities have occurred since then. Any nearby earth quakes, ect. because any of this should be able to make enough of a difference to throw such a precise number off.

It's just, with how little change is needed, it's hard believe such numbers can be so exact from as far back as this until now. It just seems like, when people go into these things they forget that the planet is a flowing changing thing and not static.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join