It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with the Body of Christ

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
reply to post by TheBrother

Great
thank you!

I too believe it will be the return of Christ within us (in Spirit) not on a cloud. It will, and is, in Spirit. Then I am already, as others, seeking Him in spirit. Flesh, well, for the lack of a better word, useless. One will realize this once the fellowship with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit awakens within you.

People trust in the knowledge of flesh. We follow it blindly, with deafness. Only if we open our spiritual eyes and ears, we will see and hear beyond. It is much to take, and to grow in faith takes much patience. True spiritual wisdom lies within Christ.

No other way, but only One way..
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

If i can get just one person here to see this, it will have been worth all my time posting here and taking all these accusations and unkind words. I thank you for the first to say this. However I will say that the cloud that the scriptures is talking to is a "cloud of witnesses." The word cloud symoblizes elevated water created by the Sun. Water is the word and gospel and Sun is God. It is a elevated gospel, the spiritual message not literal that will come and it has to testify as I am doing here.
edit on 27-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The Body of Christ I speak from is similar yet the exact opposite of the so called secret Society New-World-Order many are aware of. Infact there is far more concsious awaress of them than the order I am from.

What is the purpose of keeping your society a secret?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Sorry, if you knew what even the anoiting ment and what it can do, you wouldn't boast about it.. so I had to stop right about.. here..

I am a sealed Brother from the 1st Heaven, member of the Body of Christ anointed by a living Apostle, sent to teach the hidden mysteries of word of God and his Kingdom.

I'll believe you when .. you can match this 'ministry' ..

Paul's Sufferings as an Apostle

16 I repeat, let no one think me foolish. But even if you do, accept me as a fool, so that I too may boast a little. 17 What I am saying with this boastful confidence, I say not as the Lord would[a] but as a fool. 18 Since many boast according to the flesh, I too will boast. 19 For you gladly bear with fools, being wise yourselves! 20 For you bear it if someone makes slaves of you, or devours you, or takes advantage of you, or puts on airs, or strikes you in the face. 21 To my shame, I must say, we were too weak for that!

But whatever anyone else dares to boast of—I am speaking as a fool—I also dare to boast of that. 22 Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they offspring of Abraham? So am I. 23 Are they servants of Christ? I am a better one—I am talking like a madman—with far greater labors, far more imprisonments, with countless beatings, and often near death. 24 Five times I received at the hands of the Jews the forty lashes less one. 25 Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I was adrift at sea; 26 on frequent journeys, in danger from rivers, danger from robbers, danger from my own people, danger from Gentiles, danger in the city, danger in the wilderness, danger at sea, danger from false brothers; 27 in toil and hardship, through many a sleepless night, in hunger and thirst, often without food, in cold and exposure. 28 And, apart from other things, there is the daily pressure on me of my anxiety for all the churches. 29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is made to fall, and I am not indignant?
ESV

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Sorry, if you knew what even the anoiting ment and what it can do, you wouldn't boast about it.. so I had to stop right about.. here..

I am a sealed Brother from the 1st Heaven, member of the Body of Christ anointed by a living Apostle, sent to teach the hidden mysteries of word of God and his Kingdom.

You call it boasting because bodly say who I am in these words. Boasting would be if I repeatdly only spoke about myself. First, I used these words to provoke your thinking as I said them to generate questions which I came here to answer FOR others not myself. Others ask questions, and I answer not boast. They wanted to know what the 1st Heaven and Brother was etc... I answer with the truths that i promised in 1st post.

The whole message I am trying to get people to see about the Gospel that it's all about you, not a story in the book. Genesis is about you, Revelations is about you and when you understand this it's VALUE to you because it's applicable and an example to you.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by usertwelve

The Body of Christ I speak from is similar yet the exact opposite of the so called secret Society New-World-Order many are aware of. Infact there is far more concsious awaress of them than the order I am from.

What is the purpose of keeping your society a secret?

It is not a secret, we are out preaching the gospel everywhere around the world. The gospel IS the secret as it literally says it is, mysteries, puzzles, riddles. It is only spread though through person to person because it is very difficult to testify over the net. When Jesus asked his diciples who he was, they told him some thought he was Moses some a prophet some said Elijah, they said he spoke in riddles and didn't understand him. Then Jesus said to them it's not given to them to know, it's for you to go and show them. And that's is the work of the Body of Christ to spread the light of this secret glorious gospel.

It is part of the rules of our order not to video or tape any of our services or church events. Even if I told you the name of my Faith, you will find only a small write-up that isn't even accurate on the net.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Even if I told you the name of my Faith, you will find only a small write-up that isn't even accurate on the net.

I'm willing to accept the name and your own write-up of it.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Luke 17v 20

The Kingdom of god does not come with observation, not in the sky not in space, but it's within you so seek it. When you find that place in your life that you desire for God's way to be first not yours, then you have found the Kingdom for the Kingdom is where his will is done. As it is written in our Lord's Prayer "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, IN Earth as it is it in Heaven; as it is Lord your thinking, so shall it become our thinking." Ask yourselves what king is ruling your castle because there can only be one.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Even if I told you the name of my Faith, you will find only a small write-up that isn't even accurate on the net.

I'm willing to accept the name and your own write-up of it.

The Old Apostolic Faith.

You have been getting a write-up of it, what we preach and who we are. It took me a long time to find answers to the mysteries of the scriptures through this faith, I am serving them to you here on a silver platter, silver because it is all out of love, the unadulterated teachings of Christ. The faith has done so much for me, what has your faith done for you is what I ask people. Is it just in a book or can you LIVE it today in 2013.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You've taken words out of context to use in your own context against me. Read these stories even literally are nothing to do with what we talk about here.

I didn't take the words out of context. It's true that the Pharisees were preaching false doctrines based on their "visions" that they were receiving from other spirits about how to interpret doctrine.

That's why Apsotle Paul said "the letter killeth."

When Paul said the letter killeth, he was talking about the Mosaic Laws. The Jews thought that following the Mosaic Laws were enough to save them, when it wasn't. Eternal life is through the Spirit. The Bible explains this, that's why we have it.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Deetermined

Careful, when we begin to label another it is a sign of fear.

The only people who even use the word, "fear", are the ones who are filled with it.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Many live in fear and that's understandable, they don't have God in their lives because they think he is one day to come, he's says he's a God of the living not the dead. And that is the Anti-Christ in 1John4.

Where two or more are gathered in his name, he's said he's there right? Imagine if you were sick and I said the doctor will come one day, you'd probably be saying "No way! I need him right now!" Anyone who confesses that God is comming back one day can not help you anymore than a doctor who isn't there today to fix you.

No one is questioning that the Holy Spirit is here, but the Bible makes it clear that is only temporary until God sets up a new kingdom, in which God will live with man on a heaven/earth that doesn't even come close to resembling this one. We will be given heavenily bodies that won't decay, age or die. When the Bible says that we have to shed the corruptible flesh in order to inherit the incorruptible (heavenly) body, it was literal. The Bible tells us we will not die, grow old, get sick or experience pain and sorrow. The new heaven/earth will not need the sun or the moon, or even the seas and oceans.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

You've taken words out of context to use in your own context against me. Read these stories even literally are nothing to do with what we talk about here.

I didn't take the words out of context. It's true that the Pharisees were preaching false doctrines based on their "visions" that they were receiving from other spirits about how to interpret doctrine.

That's why Apsotle Paul said "the letter killeth."

When Paul said the letter killeth, he was talking about the Mosaic Laws. The Jews thought that following the Mosaic Laws were enough to save them, when it wasn't. Eternal life is through the Spirit. The Bible explains this, that's why we have it.

Yes the visions were the way they wanted to see it and spirits can also be talking about attitudes not actually entities. Read Gal 5 Fruits of the Spirit. What is your understanding of Eternal Life?

If you can understand the Apostle Paul, I'm still waiting for you to answer me by what he meant by the two questions I gave you earlier.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It is part of the rules of our order not to video or tape any of our services or church events. Even if I told you the name of my Faith, you will find only a small write-up that isn't even accurate on the net.

You should be upfront and honest about it anyway. What is the name of your faith?

Was it inspired by the International House of Prayer?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Many live in fear and that's understandable, they don't have God in their lives because they think he is one day to come, he's says he's a God of the living not the dead. And that is the Anti-Christ in 1John4.

Where two or more are gathered in his name, he's said he's there right? Imagine if you were sick and I said the doctor will come one day, you'd probably be saying "No way! I need him right now!" Anyone who confesses that God is comming back one day can not help you anymore than a doctor who isn't there today to fix you.

No one is questioning that the Holy Spirit is here, but the Bible makes it clear that is only temporary until God sets up a new kingdom, in which God will live with man on a heaven/earth that doesn't even come close to resembling this one. We will be given heavenily bodies that won't decay, age or die. When the Bible says that we have to shed the corruptible flesh in order to inherit the incorruptible (heavenly) body, it was literal. The Bible tells us we will not die, grow old, get sick or experience pain and sorrow. The new heaven/earth will not need the sun or the moon, or even the seas and oceans.

Even if this were true and you were given these amazing bodies, what good would it do if the inner man wasn't change? You talk about the Earth and Heaven. Until you can make literal sense of the word spoken in Genesis or the question i asked you about The Worlds, which you can't with literal understanding, how can you claim understand the spiritual word of God.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You should be upfront and honest about it anyway. What is the name of your faith?

Was it inspired by the International House of Prayer?

I've have already answered this question. The Old Apostolic Faith. You have yet to answer my questions. I hope you are not like this when you testify souls, tell them everything you want without answering their questions.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Luke 17v 20

The Kingdom of god does not come with observation, not in the sky not in space, but it's within you so seek it. When you find that place in your life that you desire for God's way to be first not yours, then you have found the Kingdom for the Kingdom is where his will is done. As it is written in our Lord's Prayer "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, IN Earth as it is it in Heaven; as it is Lord your thinking, so shall it become our thinking." Ask yourselves what king is ruling your castle because there can only be one.

This may shock you, but God rules my life and my castle. I have freely turned it over to him.

What you don't realize is that the spiritual kingdom of God is only temporary (through the Holy Spirit) until the permanent kingdom is set up. If there wasn't a physical kingdom, Jesus wouldn't say that he would go and prepare a place for us in order to return for us. It sounds like you also need to do some research on the Millennial period that's prophesied in the Bible, which is to come. You do realize that the Bible contains prophecy about our future and the future of the earth?

edit on 27-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

My understanding of eternal life is that some time after my physical death, I will be resurrected into an incorruptible body in order to live for eternity with God/Jesus on a new heaven/earth.

As for your questions regarding these verses...

1 John 5:7-8

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

I believe these two verses represent the verse that tells us that things in the current heaven are mirrored on earth. There is currently a war in heaven, just like there is on earth. Humans have free will on earth, just like angels are given free will in heaven. A day will come when it will all be reconciled together and there will be no more free will, just God's will. But it won't happen on THIS earth.

I believe in the Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and I believe that Jesus IS that Holy Spirit. Jesus spilled his blood physically on earth in order to reconcile earthly flesh with His Spirit and also to cleanse us for what's to come. We would never be worthy to live with God without Jesus first having cleansed us through his blood. Water represents baptism and our rebirth through the Holy Spirit.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

My understanding of eternal life is that some time after my physical death, I will be resurrected into an incorruptible body in order to live for eternity with God/Jesus on a new heaven/earth.

As for your questions regarding these verses...

1 John 5:7-8

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

I believe these two verses represent the verse that tells us that things in the current heaven are mirrored on earth. There is currently a war in heaven, just like there is on earth. Humans have free will on earth, just like angels are given free will in heaven. A day will come when it will all be reconciled together and there will be no more free will, just God's will. But it won't happen on THIS earth.

I believe in the Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and I believe that Jesus IS that Holy Spirit. Jesus spilled his blood physically on earth in order to reconcile earthly flesh with His Spirit and also to cleanse us for what's to come. We would never be worthy to live with God without Jesus first having cleansed us through his blood. Water represents baptism and our rebirth through the Holy Spirit.

Okay thank you, that's the one about John, I also asked Paul Heb 11v3.

And no it doesn't surprise me that God is a big part of your life, for you would not know your scriptures literally. I came here because God would likely be a a big part of all these lives.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The Worlds, which you can't with literal understanding, how can you claim understand the spiritual word of God.

Dude, you've been tricked into believing the whole story is spiritual and not a combination of historical, literal, spiritual, and allegory. Yes, it takes the indwelling and power of the Holy Spirit to decipher some of the meanings of the scripture and parables, etc. But it's not NEAR as complicated as your church brothers have led you to believe it is and it is NOT all about each individual. It is a story about why and how Jesus came to live on the earth and what it means for us and our eternal lives. It's filled with prophecy about Israel that is still being unfolded on a daily basis. The Bible tells us that when Jerusalem becomes a burdensome stone for the whole world, and every nation turns against it, that he will step in to correct the situation. That time is coming. It won't be pretty, but it will lead to the age of the Millennium in which Jesus will control the earth for 1,000 years just so we'll know who he was all along, from the days of old. He'll give the Jews a second chance to accept him instead of rejecting him during that time.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Regarding Hebrews 11:3...

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

I believe that God/Jesus spoke this world into existence. I believe sound created everything. I also believe the end of this world will end the same way.

2 Peter 3:10

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Jesus is the Word and Jesus created the world...

Colossians 1:12-16

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Through Jesus, all things consist and hold together. He is God's voice and the physical manifestation of God, which holds everything physical together that allows us life here on earth in the first place.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join