It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with the Body of Christ

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yes this is the understanding our faith brings to this

1.Who is the women on the moon and why was she on it?

The Moon represents the testimony, it does not have a light of it's own like stars, their light is a reflection of the Sun, which represents God as we are not a light on our own, we a reflection of God's light. Also if you look the natural moon it has Craters on it, yes impacts, like big impacting stories about how God has worked in their lives. The moon isn't perfect either like testimony, the servants of God aren't perfect either.

The women is the soul because it is female (soul-bride), that goes "under testimony" under the moon to recieve the seed (word) of the God in the womb(mind). Then the Christ-Mind can be born (which represents rebirth from natural to spiritual mind as I stated before) This entire event the same with Moses and Jesus, when they were born immediately evil was waiting to kill him and they had to escape. Spiritually it's the same with us when we become this light, darkness will want to put us out.

2.Why was she clothed with the sun?

The soul is clothed with Godliness, remember your soul must never be naked? It must have wonderful thoughts.

3.What was the crown of 12 stars?

Yes this presents the 12 Apostles that came from Jesus Christ.

4. Why did The Red Dragon have 7 crowns?

Because Satan had stolen Salvation which is the crown of victory/life from all 7 heavens he had his head in, Brothers, Sisters, Priests, Elders, even Apsotles. Including "Adam and Eve." "We wrestle not against flesh and blood but things that desire to rule in high places" which are these 7 heavens.

Can you see now that Genesis too is connected to this revelation? Connected to each and everyone of our personal lives? As I said before, you decide which interpretation is true for you. Which makes more sense.
edit on 28-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBrother

Because he had stolen Salvation which is the crown of victory/life from all 7 heavens he had his head in, Brothers, Sisters, Priests, Elders, even Apsotles. "We wrestle not against flesh and blood but things that desire to rule in high places" which are these 7 heavens.

So, your definition of the "7 heavens" represents different levels of men? I'm still trying to get a grasp on your definition of what these "7 heavens" represent.

Can you see now that Genesis too is connected to this revelation? Connected to each and everyone of our personal lives?

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here, but I look forward to your interpretation and explanation of it.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Are the “errors” and “contradictions” which literal readers of the Bible argue about really intended to send a hidden message? For example, isn’t the perceived error of Matthew 27:9-10 in which Jeremiah is credited with a statement from Zechariah, really intended to create an allusion to Jeremiah 38:10-13 in which Jeremiah “hangs” himself?

Also, are not many words in the Bible disguised by altered spellings to hide their true meaning? For example, does the “Field of Blood” (Ara. Akeldama) in Matthew 27:8 really refer to the "Akademia"?

And finally, is it not true that time and place elements in the Bible should not be taken literally? In other words, they have hidden intent and the events that they supposedly detail may have taken place at a time and place distant from what they indicate to the literal reader.

edit on 28-8-2013 by swordwords because: added punctuation

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Because he had stolen Salvation which is the crown of victory/life from all 7 heavens he had his head in, Brothers, Sisters, Priests, Elders, even Apsotles. "We wrestle not against flesh and blood but things that desire to rule in high places" which are these 7 heavens.

So, your definition of the "7 heavens" represents different levels of men? I'm still trying to get a grasp on your definition of what these "7 heavens" represent.

Can you see now that Genesis too is connected to this revelation? Connected to each and everyone of our personal lives?

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here, but I look forward to your interpretation and explanation of it.

This is the difference between what you have been taught and what it says in scripture. These are "gifts" not "men" and they are placed in men. Just as the Christ gift was placed in Jesus, without Christ, Jesus would not have been who he was. It was his mind that made him. They are different levels of thinking, "Godly thinking" is a Gift given by God this is "the measure of the gift." Please re-read my previous posts about the 7 heavens, it might make better sense now.

Geneis too would have to be taken apart symbolically as I have done here for you. But here is the overal message. In the begining the mind of men had no shape or form of godliness, it was full of misunderstanding and darkness. Then God said let there be light (understanding) Later after all this wonderful work was done which is the testimony (separating the waters above from the waters below) the teachings of god and the teachings of men. Evil presented itself to destroy everything as it does in revelations.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Your experience in life is different so you've built a different house than TheBrother. Would you argue your foundation is different? Why does it matter that the house you've built looks different if your foundations are the same?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by swordwords
Are the “errors” and “contradictions” which literal readers of the Bible argue about really intended to send a hidden message? For example, isn’t the perceived error of Matthew 27:9-10 in which Jeremiah is credited with a statement from Zechariah, really intended to create an allusion to Jeremiah 38:10-13 in which Jeremiah “hangs” himself?

Also, are not many words in the Bible disguised by altered spellings to hide their true meaning? For example, does the “Field of Blood” (Ara. Akeldama) in Matthew 27:8 really refer to the "Akademia"?

And finally, is it not true that time and place elements in the Bible should not be taken literally? In other words, they have hidden intent and the events that they supposedly detail may have taken place at a time and place distant from what they indicate to the literal reader.

edit on 28-8-2013 by swordwords because: added punctuation

I just found out this forum has a Dreams section. Many times dreams are literal but often they are symbolic. If you can understand this you can begin to see the message behind the words in scripture. To not see them would be the same as saying that your dream's interprations are all literal. I know because I work with these prophetic gifts everyday. Can't you see that Revelations 12 might as well have been someone's dream? It was actually a Vision which is also part of the gift of The Prophet; dreams, visions, prophesy (speaking) and finally the gift to be able to interpret is all pieces of that one gift in Christ, the mind of God. This realization is what made me truly understand that the Bible is the word of God and not man as I did before.

If faiths can't see the scriptures spiritually or symbolically, I know they don't do dream interpreations or have the gift of the Prophet. Because they require the same spiritual eye, (debth of vision) Even though dreams may have literal things in them, they often represent something else. Here one of the hundreds of a real testimony I witnessed.

A girl I never met before who heard about me and my church, texted me a dream she had. She was with her boyfriend and they were gambling and she said she wanted to leave but the boyfriend said it was alright. Then someone pulled a gun and chased them down. They got into an elevator and got on the phone and spoke to the police. The police said "you have the wrong city, we can't help you."

Let's look at this spiritually what God was trying to show us here and what our church had told her:

We didn't know this girl at all but in her dream her boyfriend was the problem so we told her to be very careful with him because the dream says he can do something that will bring her huge problems and she will have nobody to turn to. I never told her but the thought came to me that the gambling was not practicing safe sex and the boyfriend insisted it was fine but the Priest and Elder said to me "don't underestimate the natural, we don't know this women." 2 Days later i got a frantic txt from the girl saying she found out was pregnant and told her parents and they wanted nothing to do with her, the boyfriend also threated to get an abortion or he would kill himself. The police also represents spiritually "authority." Naturally the boyfriend DID had a gambling problem but the prophesy came true.

This is the word and God working in 2013 people, actively working. And this is part of our faith that we work with everyday helping people, living the word, making that word flesh.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Anybody moreso who bears a moreso profound Imprint of the Holy Spirit Written into them would have been strongly opposed to the breach of the first Command regarding all those masses that bow and worship to that graven image of a human.

Like the image of a woman or a man being executed in the Christian churches?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

This is the difference between what you have been taught and what it says in scripture.

Let's be honest here. This is only the difference between what I believe and what you believe. It's not a matter of what I believe not falling in line with scripture.

These are "gifts" not "men" and they are placed in men. Just as the Christ gift was placed in Jesus, without Christ, Jesus would not have been who he was. It was his mind that made him. They are different levels of thinking, "Godly thinking" is a Gift given by God this is "the measure of the gift." Please re-read my previous posts about the 7 heavens, it might make better sense now.

I can't even begin to express how you just took away the divinity of Jesus in these statements. It's not about thinking. It wasn't his mind that "made him". Jesus wasn't just like us instilled with the "mind of Christ". He was part of the godhead. He was the ONLY BEGOTTEN Son of God. He was the Word made flesh. It is only because of his sacrifice, that only He could provide, that allowed us the opportunity to be anywhere near God/Jesus/Holy Spirit and to have ETERNAL life after this one is over. This is nothing we could have done ourselves. We may become Christ like in our thinking, but we will never BECOME Christ.

Maybe you didn't intend to make it sound like you did. I hope. I apologize if I misinterpreted what you were trying to say. I hope you clarify it more.

Geneis too would have to be taken apart symbolically as I have done here for you. But here is the overal message. In the begining the mind of men had no shape or form of godliness, it was full of misunderstanding and darkness. Then God said let there be light (understanding) Later after all this wonderful work was done which is the testimony (separating the waters above from the waters below) the teachings of god and the teachings of men. Evil presented itself to destroy everything as it does in revelations.

I can appreciate your thoughts on what you've described here, but it still doesn't discount the actual physical creation either.

Like you, I believe some of these verses have double meanings, only mine are a little different than yours. I think of it more in physical terms than just mental or spiritual terms. As we know, the earth exists in reality, and it was created. I believe that when the earth was covered in water and darkness that Satan was already living here. Separating the waters allowed other life on earth and separated the good (man) from evil (Satan). If you'll notice in scripture, nothing good ever comes "out of the sea". Even old mythology talks about "gods" that resided in oceans and ground water.

edit on 28-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I posted previous with Christ's Word regarding Torah and the Law, to then again maintain position.
Are you telling me that you are a fully observant Jew while at the same time professing Jesus?
If you are then I think that for the sake of honesty, you should confess to what you are.
If you are not, then by what right do you criticise me, since I only am articulating the same thing that all mainstream Christians believe, that the whole, old, written and codified so-called Law of Moses was done away with and replaced by the Law of Jesus which is written on our hearts and that we are given promptings by the Holy Spirit to live accordingly?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

It says gifts not men, not a "belief" or interpreation, that is what is written word by word there, read it carefully.

I nor my faith discounts the fact that this or any stories in the scriptures did not actually happen but as I said we were never there so we don't know. But Moses wrote Genesis and he wasn't there either! But what we can use is the spiritual part to make us better people today. That is the message I am bringing. Look at my earlier post abou the girl's dream if you missed that.

Also, the sea represents the world literal world because it will suck you in, drown you and spit you back out. Also when you are in the sea, you can't see what predators are lurking under you, it is also dark and you don't know how deep it is. This is the natural world we live in and also why the fishers of Men, catch the fish with testimony as I described before and take them out of the worldly thinking.

Jesus was the man with the Mind of God which are all 7 Gifts Combined Apostle, Prophet, Elder, Priest, Brother, Evangelist etc. He was the only chosen embodiment of God to have all 7 Gifts. And he was sent to establish them into people aka the church, and not all in one person. Hence the body of Christ, members in particular. Many members gfits together that when combined are Christ but not individually. A body has many parts. We can only access some of the measure of the Christ Mind based on what God decides to give. This is what Eph4 is all about. We cannot BECOME Christ as you said, we can only ACCESS Christ by our surrender and God's grace. Jesus was the only Begotten because he was the first and only earthen vessel to be given all of them by the the grace of God.

Eternal Life or Salvation is not automatically given, it is earned. It is done by demonstration of living the 2 grand commandments that Jesus brought. Jesus answerd this in Luke 10 v 25-27. "This Do," you must DO something to get it. The race to run with patience is salvation and LIVING this life, to get the crown of life/victory that Satan will try to take from all of us. Many actually believe because Jesus died for their sins they are automatically saved, a easy and lazy thought, like a drug.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by usertwelve

Like the image of a woman or a man being executed in the Christian churches?

Exactly and I praise our Father that he has Kept me out of their doctrinal influence all my life for Good reason.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by swordwords

Only the Holy Spirit can Teach which elements of the Bible are symbolic, literal or can apply as both for a deeper spiritual meaning, part of the mysteries referenced.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight
reply to post by swordwords

Only the Holy Spirit can Teach which elements of the Bible are symbolic, literal or can apply as both for a deeper spiritual meaning, part of the mysteries referenced.

Yes you are absolutely correct in saying this. It also works in prophetic gift interpreation. God will not give you all the answers to your own dreams or visions. He will blind your mind from seeing it, while when I look at other people's gifts in my church, God sometimes immediately give me the answer to understand what it says. When I work with people's gifts that are not part of the church that don't have an Priest to work with, God by grace gives me the answer in that I can see what the dream is saying and what they need to do. But when I try my own, i'm cluesless. The Brothers take their gifts to the Priest, the Priest takes their gifts to the Elder and up the 7 heavens it goes in an "order."

"Phlip said to the Eunoch, Understand what thou readest? Reply was "How can I except some man should guide me." Act 8v30-31

Understanding the mysteris of the scriptures cannot be done by oneself regardless of desire. Only a certain someone "some man" not "any man," who has been taught the understanding by the grace of God through words of another. Darkness (misunderstanding) does not shine light (understanding,) light shines into darkness.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by usertwelve

Your experience in life is different so you've built a different house than TheBrother. Would you argue your foundation is different? Why does it matter that the house you've built looks different if your foundations are the same?

As it is written in Eph2, our house is the household of God built upon: "The foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the cheif corner stone."

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Are you telling me that you are a fully observant Jew while at the same time professing Jesus? If you are then I think that for the sake of honesty, you should confess to what you are. If you are not, then by what right do you criticise me, since I only am articulating the same thing that all mainstream Christians believe, that the whole, old, written and codified so-called Law of Moses was done away with and replaced by the Law of Jesus which is written on our hearts and that we are given promptings by the Holy Spirit to live accordingly?

What I am? I fully recognise I am a sinner and have honestly confessed that already. The rest I have addressed in regard to the Law and Grace Operation, and in such a questioning reveals you have overlooked my words already on such matters and appear to be working on a fault finding mission in the man for the message I espouse. Test all I express against the Word as it clearly Stands without anything added, that is my desire and then accuse me of spreading a false doctrine as you would be entitled to in a fair exposition for correction.

Why use terms like 'mainstream Christians' ? I do not even know what to make of such terms when there are so many offshoots of belief applied to various sects of Christianity, the OP apparently introducing another. I am outside the established churches, being Called to a seeking by our Father and not brought into any 'intermediary' organisation on my path.

I find it interesting your focus in posting is heavily upon me in 'priority' and not upon the grave heresies of a fellow man claiming he is here to uphold the Word, yet weaving in 'strange' doctrines in Denial and implying that those who reject his words reject the Father, which I consider to be affliction from a blasphemous spirit in operation. Very interesting indeed, for I know how satisfying the ego of man can take precedence over an Upholding of the Word.

Consider this--If the Law is now entirely written into our hearts from birth after Christ by Grace, then why do we even require the Biblical Word of a New Testament to be Brought Forth by Inspiration for Recording and Preservation (in that which has been uncorrupted)? Why also would we be Instructed to 'seek and knock on the door' to Receive, for more to be added upon us in Blessing? It is unsound teaching and provides an excuse for apathy and apostasy against closer adherence to the Will in Law that is aligned with Christ Teaching, but forgotten and left for dead by the most wicked generation since the Flood, for we, the masses have been brought by our adherence with the ways of perdition the same spiritual condition of corruption as the days of Noach.

I noted in the last session you heavily edited out several quoted replies for me to leave only two, You are of course free to edit any time, just expressing that it demonstrated to make my reply in turn to you appear sterner and stubborn in a refusal to address all that would done in vain in repeating/clarifying.

On a final note in this post, I was seeking a scripture reference for this post and the google link page included this video toward the bottom of it's page (which interestingly had nothing to do with the keywords I entered into the search). I reviewed the primary message and it Served to Confirm it was a Leading by the Holy Spirit to be applied to this thread. Discern it for yourselves as the message heavily aligns with my words here already delivered. Thank you Father in the Ways you Assist to encourage, where there is much opposition to the Truth.

edit on 28-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Very good. And to this?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I find it interesting your focus in posting is on heavily upon me in 'priority' . . .
I don't see the OP's attitude being any different than a lot of people have had who have posted on this forum over the last few years. I kind of got over having negative initial reactions and to see how things play out over a longer period of time.
You, on the other hand, seem to have a brainwashing that is becoming all too familiar to me that never seems to end well.
I tend to be more supportive of free thinking over dogmatism (like being a fully observant "Jew" while professing Jesus).

--If the Law is now entirely written into our hearts from birth after Christ by Grace, then why do we even require the Biblical Word of a New Testament . . .
I did not say that it was given at birth. You seem to be looking at the word, law, as meaning something like the Torah, being a big book full of stories. "The Law" in a New Testament context would be more a metaphor of right and wrong that we know with a healed conscience through God's spirit.

I noted in the last session you heavily edited out several replies to leave only two,
. . . . . .
to make my reply in tern to you appear sterner . . .
It's not for some nefarious purpose. I make my posts as a form of reply so that the link to the post I am replying to shows up. That way if anyone wonders what I am talking about, they can link to it. If you do a "quote", it copies the entire post but gives a useless link to a previous post, not the one that you are replying to. So I post "reply", then add the parts of the post that I am replying to. I leave out the parts that I am not addressing. You can post yourself parts of your earlier post to make it in context if you don't like how I copy and paste.
Posting someone's entire post is really useless if it is longer than a single line. And while I am giving advice on how to post, you can delete the little "edit by" message at the bottom of your post while in the edit mode. Otherwise my posts would have like 15 of those little green messages.
edit on 28-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by usertwelve

Yes I have proclaimed my groundings set by scripture showing that our foundations are different in rooting by our application of that scripture, though I do not at all condemn the person, only the teachings already highlighted that defy the Word and the foundations of Christ that are clearly set aside in those teachings. In such I do not set foot in his house, for it is a doctrine of snaring alike to that in the Garden espousing that through our own works we can achieve a 'godhood' state of consciousness void of a Salvation through Christ by Grace and Mercy in being Deemed Worthy of a Uniting Bridge DESPITE all our follies, even if striving in this worldly paradigm condition of sin to be Obedient.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I suppose our definitions of foundations are different. Here's mine:

John 13:35
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Do you deny those that live by this when Jesus specifically states that by this alone we are his disciples?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

You, on the other hand, seem to have a brainwashing that is becoming all too familiar to me that never seems to end well. I tend to be more supportive of free thinking over dogmatism (like being a fully observant "Jew" while professing Jesus).

False judgement and assumptions once again, both ignoring and taking my words out of context for means of personal attack. Hence this is why I wanted to distance myself from you quite early in the discourse.

"The Law" in a New Testament context would be more a metaphor of right and wrong that we know with a healed conscience through God's spirit.

I request of you (and the OP if he chooses) at this point to support all your stances against mine with scripture (as I have) that supports your wordings that speak in 'riddles' to me for I long detected who sent you in attempts to weary. Let us expose these spirits of distortion that operate within for faithful observers/seekers in the Word to recognise deception if they have not done so already.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join