It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with the Body of Christ

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

. . . he denies in the Returning of the Kingdom Powers to this fallen ruin humanity has established by the precepts of wickedness.
"Returning" of what?
The world is a place that is naturally conducive to bad things happening.
There never was a time on this planet when that was not so.
Jesus is Lord, not in some hypothetical future, but right now.
His kingdom is in each of us who believe in him.
It is up to us to put aside wickedness.
The power is right now, to put yourself under subjection to the divine authority.

The Holy Spirit has been poured out onto many at this time, that has Revealed that not only will Revelation events occur, with many literal in scope
The Holy Spirit has revealed to me that Revelation is about right now, how Christianity is the movement of God to save the world. This has been going on since the the time of Christ, and will continue to go on forever.
edit on 28-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

The Holy Spirit is a Station of 'frequency' . . .

Odd, since Christianity believes that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the godhead.
I sense in your vibration a denial of the Trinity, probably caused by a rejection of normal Christianity for a pseudo-Jewish version.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Develop a more personal relationship with our Father with Obedience and He will Lead you to the most important truths pertaining to the tests of the trials and tribulations to come for the souls on earth. That is what truly matters in essence.

Are you willing to line up to be decapitated if brought to capture for the sake of His Name, rejecting the system of perdition that will rise to the surface more than ever?

This is what will separate the moreso lukewarm believers and adherants from those that KNOW Him within as a distinct Divined Personality, His Promise and Word via what the Holy Spirit has Imparted--by all the things that began as a seed and sprouted upon a Rock of Salvation that is in Christ as many will be Called, though few will renounce the ways of this world and the highly corrupted flesh.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight

Develop a more personal relationship with our Father with Obedience and He will Lead you to the most important truths pertaining to the tests of the trials and tribulations to come for the souls on earth. That is what truly matters in essence.

The most important truths are pertaining to the tests and trials and tribulations RIGHT NOW not to come, this is the difference, between worshiping a God and gospel to come not a God and gospel of the living and present. That is the difference between the God and Gospel of love and the God and Gospel of fear. Even if you were preaching the literal word of God, your definition of the Holy Spirit given is not what matches. You have adulterated the scriptures as many others have done but it's not your fault and you aren't evil for it. If you insist only on the natural word of God and refuse to see the spiritual, don't venture out of your chosen playing field.
edit on 28-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBrother

I'm certain we both believe in the Bible for in it is the spiritual message of God to a mans souls. Religion does because you people taken the interpretations of the people who have taught them of the literal word and not the spiritual word.

When it comes to religion, why do the mystics all sound like broken records? We do not automatically accept the interpretations given to us by our preachers. If we have a question, we research it ourselves. I have learned more from my own study than anything that has ever been preached to me.

I applaud your efforts for wanting to be spiritual, but there's a fine line out there for what's from God and what's given to people from Satan's minions when they choose to practice mysticism. When someone states that there is no second coming of Jesus, doesn't understand the book of Revelation and is blind to the prophecy written in the Bible, it's not coming from the Holy Spirit. It's coming from other spirits or possibly through your preachers too. That's why it's imperative that you use the Holy Spirit to decipher scripture on your own and not just through your church.

As for Rex282, he blasts people who read the Bible every chance he gets because he doesn't understand it. He specifically struggles with the book of Revelation and believes that no one was meant to understand it. He thinks anyone who spends time reading the Bible is worshiping it. He doesn't understand it's primary intent. He doesn't believe in the power of prayer. Just a warning. If you truly believe what's written in the Bible, be careful about holding hands with other mystics. They all believe differently and are all given different messages because they are receiving them through different spirits other than the Holy Spirit. If you lurk around Above Top Secret long enough, you'll read all kind of incredible stories and experiences and they are not automatically coming from God. Regardless of what you do, hold tight to your Bible and just ask for the Holy Spirit to help you in deciphering it. Don't let any other spirit in and don't automatically take the word of any "prophet" either.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

The more you write, the more I grow tired in reading your delivery respectfully. I simply do not desire to respond to all those misinterpretations when in essence I know it will be futile, especially when you chose to completely ignore the scripture I posted previous with Christ's Word regarding Torah and the Law, to then again maintain position.

We are called to a devotion in faith, seeking and obedience to Receive and be brought closer to the Station (Kingdom) in alignment. I won't convert you and you won't convert me, that I am sure we both realise. I led you to Water of various scriptures supporting standing and you did not opt to drink and I accept your will of choosing.

In essence what matters most is Faithful repentance and a willing Reception for an Interceding, Surrendering control of one's life to the Wise Nurturing Hand of our Father Creator who knows all our heart's thought and intent, every hair on our head Accounted for.

edit on 28-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Indeed every experience influencing a 'spiritual path' perception should be tested against the Word for Clarification and Confirmation. We cannot simply rely on our minds reasoning along with 'feeling'.

Thank you for sharing what you did, for even in the things I have corrected in, I urge others to further seek and confirm matters for themselves, Calling on the Guidance of the Holy Spirit to aid discernment.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The most important truths are pertaining to the tests and trials and tribulations RIGHT NOW not to come, this is the difference, between worshiping a God and gospel to come not a God and gospel of the living and present. That is the difference between the God and Gospel of love and the God and Gospel of fear. Even if you were preaching the literal word of God, your definition of the Holy Spirit given is not what matches.

What exactly do you mean by "to come not a God and gospel of the living and present"?

Understanding what's written in the gospel, helps us to live in the present and prepare for the future.

What exactly is your definition of the Holy Spirit? What specific practices are you using to invoke the Spirit?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Indeed every experience influencing a 'spiritual path' perception should be tested against the Word for Clarification and Confirmation.

That is the key that most people don't seem to understand. When having spiritual experiences, a lot of people will not compare them with scripture to know whether or not their spiritual experiences are from God or another.

They get so wrapped up in the awe of their experience, they don't care to know what's true or not, it's all about the addiction of the experience. They think that just because they experienced it, that it must be true and real, when that's not always the case. This is why the Bible warns about these "puffed up" experiences. People have a tendency to follow what feels good and right to them, instead of what's good and right to the Lord.

edit on 28-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Odd, since Christianity believes that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the godhead.
I sense in your vibration a denial of the Trinity, probably caused by a rejection of normal Christianity for a pseudo-Jewish version.

The Holy Spirit is the third person of the godhead.

Jesus said he would send the Holy Spirit as a Comforter, a guide to understanding and remembering his words and it's truths. He never said that the Holy Spirit would provide a light show for every person as proof of His existence at their every beck and call or at their every whim.

When spiritual gifts are misused for "show" instead of for their intended purposes, the Holy Spirit will exit and allow others to take over. Unfortunately, we've seen this happen to television evangelists who get puffed up in their works and their money rather than what they were initially called to do in the first place. This is why we see so many of them enter into lives of sin and take a hard fall later down the line.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Even if you were preaching the literal word of God, your definition of the Holy Spirit given is not what matches.

If you recall, you did not ask me to provide a definition in both those questionings that I did reply to contrary to your earlier statement that it was not. You only quoted the first paragraph which answered the question on HOW the Holy Spirit Alerted me to you as a false teacher in it's Presence to not only Speak within but to Warn of what would not be of the Kingdom in your standing. Your doctrines in 'service' revolve around grave heresies of denying Salvation, hence why I was Allowed to be Alerted to you to 'stand guard' and pour Water over such heresy for those you could potentially snare unchecked and unabated.

If you had asked me for a 'definition' of the Holy Spirit, I would have applied the scripture just as you did in Accordance with what the Word teaches. And referring to my words earlier in relation, does the Holy Spirit not serve the (Station) Kingdom? Do you not feel it's Power has a Frequency that Dwells Part of a direct Alliance with that Kingdom of Christ? Was I by communicating in such terms speaking a language you did not recognise by your responses out of turn? Likely so by what you implied.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

The most important truths are pertaining to the tests and trials and tribulations RIGHT NOW not to come, this is the difference, between worshiping a God and gospel to come not a God and gospel of the living and present. That is the difference between the God and Gospel of love and the God and Gospel of fear. Even if you were preaching the literal word of God, your definition of the Holy Spirit given is not what matches.

What exactly do you mean by "to come not a God and gospel of the living and present"?

Understanding what's written in the gospel, helps us to live in the present and prepare for the future.

What exactly is your definition of the Holy Spirit? What specific practices are you using to invoke the Spirit?

As I said before, those that believe a man named Jesus Christ will come back according to the scriptures is the Antichrist. in 1John4: "This is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." Now Living Present VS To Come Future, this is how you test what's from God.

Yes I agree.

About the Holy Spirit,I have already answered this fully at the end of page 8.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

The most important truths are pertaining to the tests and trials and tribulations RIGHT NOW not to come

Change can come swiftly and unexpected, I read somewhere it can be 'like a thief in the night'.
www.rapturechrist.com...

Not all testing is of equal measure. Picture the earthen season ending as a 'final term of Examination' that will be coming up. The culmination in making decisions based on all the Graceful Service of Calling, testifying, and preaching worldwide along with individual personal insights Received via the Teacher, research Confirmed within that one has been Led to etc. And then we must choose which side of the fence we are going to place ourselves upon when push comes to shove, separating the Spirit loving men from the world serving boys, so to speak.

Do you remember George Bush's words with the 9-11 rhetoric---"You are either with us or the terrorists?" Sometimes life can offer humanity tough choices and the outcomes can be crucial in Measuring. I hope you understand what I imply with the dictatorship forces that will soon enough rise even more swiftly with the sickle on the back of the beast.

The Parable of the 10 virgins comes to mind for the times. Most will be unprepared for the Great Deception prior also, for the majority neither loved nor cared for the Truth to devote themselves to it moreso, taking Heed, answering it's Callings Given upon the world's soul for Adherence.
www.biblestudytools.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

As I said before, those that believe a man named Jesus Christ will come back according to the scriptures is the Antichrist.

Maybe you misunderstood. No one has claimed that Jesus Christ is returning "as a man", because that's not how he will be returning. His days of being "a man" are over, but he is still returning.

I'll be back with some scripture regarding this topic.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Maybe you misunderstood. No one has claimed that Jesus Christ is returning "as a man", because that's not how he will be returning. His days of being "a man" are over, but he is still returning.

Glad you mentioned it and the spirit of 'antichrist' (imitator) is the counterfeit Christ that will be preceding Him, that will snare based upon false doctrine, far away from the Foundations of Testament.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

As I said before, those that believe a man named Jesus Christ will come back according to the scriptures is the Antichrist.

I'll be back with some scripture regarding this topic.

Many think it will be a man they can see, regardless, a "Jesus Christ" comming back still fits this definition of the Antichrist Jesus gave. What will come into a person life is the Christ child mind, the thinking of God in people and when it does come the Dragon Satan with 7 heads will be there to devour it as it is written In Rev 12, because that Christ Mind are the 7 Heavens I mentioned. Brother/Sister up to the Apostle gift will now be a target in the eyes of evil, none are spare for where there is good there is Evil.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight

The most important truths are pertaining to the tests and trials and tribulations RIGHT NOW not to come

Change can come swiftly and unexpected, I read somewhere it can be 'like a thief in the night'.
www.rapturechrist.com...

The Parable of the 10 virgins comes to mind for the times. Most will be unprepared for the Great Deception prior also, for the majority neither loved nor cared for the Truth to devote themselves to it moreso, taking Heed, answering it's Callings Given upon the world's soul for Adherence.
www.biblestudytools.com...

Do you even understand this parable and why Jesus put it in the way he did? What do you see?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Many think it will be a man they can see, regardless, a "Jesus Christ" comming back still fits this definition of the Antichrist Jesus gave.

Don't mistake the Anti-Christ, who comes pretending to be God and declaring himself as God, as the second coming of Jesus. This is why we have the Bible. Jesus' second coming doesn't come until after this event is over. Jesus will conquer the Anti-Christ.

After that time is over, Jesus will reign for 1,000 years on earth. During that time, Satan will be locked up in the Abyss, so he's not able to deceive the people and the nations. Based on scripture, it appears that Jesus will be in his resurrected body (not to be mistaken for a human body). This is the same body that Jesus appeared to his disciples in after his resurrection. His body which was capable of appearing and disappearing at will.

Zechariah 13:6

6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

If you read the entire chapter of Zechariah 13, you'll notice that no one will be prophesying during this time because everyone will already know who Jesus is, because he is there. No fake "visions" allowed.

Sometimes it can be a little difficult to distinguish when the Bible is talking about the Millennial period on earth, versus heaven or the New Jerusalem, but I'll provide you with a link showing the Bible verses which discuss it.

www.tedmontgomery.com...

After the Millennial period is over, Satan will be released from the Abyss in an attempt to deceive the people and the nations one last time, but that's when God throws the final hammer down on him.

Revelation 20:7-9

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The definition of the Antichrist is clear in 1John4 as I stated and it's not comming it's already here since people are talking about the comming of Jesus Christ.

People think they understand the message in Revelations 12 but they don't. If you do you should be able to answer these questions the chapter begins with.

1.Who is the women on the moon and why was she on it?
2.Why was she clothed with the sun?
3.What was the crown of 12 stars?

I've already given you hints about the Red Dragon and what those 7 heads are, but why did he have 7 crowns? What was God really revealing to us here? And don't just take the easy way out and answer with other bible quotes, explain your answer.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

1.Why is the women on the moon and why was she on it?
2.Why was she clothed with the sun?
3.What was the crown of 12 stars?

I believe this woman represents many things.

I believe that the woman represents the rebirth of Israel as a nation and the 12 stars represent the 12 tribes of Israel. It also represents the twelve apostles who spread the gospel of the kingdom in order that the new spiritual Israel/Jerusalem be made up of all believers in Christ. Let's not forget also the 144,000 sealed which will be made up 12,000 each from the 12 tribes of Israel to continue the gospel throughout the Great Tribulation. I believe she also represents the Holy Spirit in comforting and protecting God's children during the Great Tribulation (which is the time that the Anti-Christ will try to destroy all believers).

I've already given you hints about the Red Dragon and what those 7 heads are, but why did he have 7 crowns? What was God really revealing to us here? And don't just answer with other bible quotes, explain your answer.

The seven heads with seven crowns represent kings and kingdoms that have risen and fallen or will fall here on earth. The Dragon represents Satan as the "god of this world" as well as all earthly kingdoms. The opposite of the Kingdom of God.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join