It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with the Body of Christ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

That would imply that while the Father walked on the earth he was separate from the Father.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Heb 3:1 "Consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession Christ Jesus."

Christ is ALL 7 Heavens, that is the Body of Christ members in particular. Much is not revealed because it has to be put together like a puzzle, why do you think God says the gospel is a mystery? The answer to the number of 7 Heavens are given in a few but to give you one. Revelations 12 The Red Dragon had Seven heads, because it was "busy" making trouble in all 7. "You're getting your head into trouble" is saying we use right? Job 1v7 it says When the sons of God presented themselves to the Lord, Satan came with them and when Lord asked where he came from, Satan replied "from going to and fro in the earth, and walking up and down in it." Yes he was busy in their minds. Earth is the mind of man as I said before. Where God is working so is Satan.

The water is the word of god, the gospel, you can take your words or mine that I said before whatever works for you is best. I am not on a one track mind to not learn from others, but I am careful who I learn from. Do you go learn from someone how to have a successful marriage if they have been devorced 5 times? I am here to share what I've learned because it's on a different level, not better but definitely different. You decide whats better.

edit on 27-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by usertwelve

That would imply that while the Father walked on the earth he was separate from the Father.

Jesus was the Word made flesh, yet there are three aspects of God.

1 John 5:7

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBrother

I am here to share what I've learned because it's on a different level, not better but definitely different.

What makes you believe that?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by usertwelve

Think of it in the context of being a representative which speaks and acts on behalf of another. Your scripture states directly that he is below the Father which indicates individuality.

Jesus was only below the father while he was walking around physically on this earth in the flesh.

He currently sits at the right hand of God until he puts all of God's enemies under his feet. Once that mission is completed, God and Jesus will be sharing the throne (Revelation, chapters 19 - 21).

Revelation 21:23

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

Jesus was the chosen by God to be the embodiment of the Christ gift and to establish it in other people through the order of the church he was sent to start. I am a member of that Body of Christ that you are speaking with. and If you reject the things I say, you not only reject me, but you reject Jesus and the Father who has sent us all as it is written.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

People are blind spiritually to the word of God.

Forgive me for saying so, but a few of us here believe that you're spiritually blind if you don't believe in Jesus' second coming that will ultimately result in the current heavens and earth passing away and a new heaven/earth with no more human bodies or death replacing it. You do remember that part where Jesus places all of God's enemies under his feet so they aren't allowed to bother anyone any more? Ever?

I forgive you all for whatever you say here and it makes no difference to me if you accept what i testify of. I'm sorry to bring you the hard truth but you can write these words down and you will take it to your graves. "never in your life or a million years after will you see a man comming from the sky on a cloud named Jesus."

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Christ is ALL 7 Heavens

What exactly is your definition of "7 Heavens"? How are they broken out? By spiritual gifts? By the original 7 churches? You're going to have to add a lot more detail if you're going to make any sense at all.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

So, basically, you don't believe in Heaven and you believe this world is going to continue to exist with evil forever.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm sorry to bring you the hard truth but you can write these words down and you will take it to your graves.

You're speaking like a mystic who's spoken to too many demons again. Stop it.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I am here to share what I've learned because it's on a different level, not better but definitely different.

What makes you believe that?

It's not a belief it's a seeing. I see you are all talking about the literal word and I'm not discounting that or that the literal never happened because I was not there. But I'm showing you the spiritual messages that those natural words and examples reveal because they now become about you. Genesis is not anymore about the planet Earth, it's about the begining of YOUR Spiritual creation which is in the mind. Can't you see that the Word is a mirror to you not just a old story about others? The literal and natural is first, the spiritual is after just as 1st Corv46 says. I bring that understanding of the word.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Christ is ALL 7 Heavens

What exactly is your definition of "7 Heavens"? How are they broken out? By spiritual gifts? By the original 7 churches? You're going to have to add a lot more detail if you're going to make any sense at all.

Different levels of thinking, the higher you go the more you can understand and see. This is the mountain you must climb or "ascend." I've been given the thinking and gift of a Brother that is the 1st Heaven. I purposely left out the 2,5 & 6 because they will just confuse you, until you can understand this concept itself, no point going much further. "I can't teach you multiplication unt you've learned what numerical values are." Let's paint a picture of this structure and what Jacbo's dream was prophesising about about.

EARTH (thinking of man)
(HEAVENLY PLACES:Thinking of God)
1. Brother/Sister
3. Priest
4. Elder
7. Apostle
GOD

Jesus had all these 7 Gifts in him which was the full measure of Christ and he was sent to established them.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So, basically, you don't believe in Heaven and you believe this world is going to continue to exist with evil forever.

Yes we do believe in heaven which is going back to God. But there are heavenly places of thinking that can be achieved while you are alive. That's why Jesus said seek the kingdom of God, seek it now because it is to be found within you. And that is where the perfect way of God is. As it is in the place where you die, that perfect way of God can be here now while u are alive in a body. When you are a servant of God and others vs just yourself and do his will, "all the other things will be added unto you."

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Brother, just admit it. You're a mystic who's getting ready to unload another "ascended master" program on us.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Jesus was the Word made flesh, yet there are three aspects of God.

1 John 5:7

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Alright, so please explain to me what this 8th verse which continues means to you:

"For there are three that bear witness IN earth, the Spirit, and the water and the blood and these agree in one."

Also this one too please since we were talking about "the world"

Heb 11:3 "Through faith we understand that the world's were framed by the word of God."

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That's why Jesus said seek the kingdom of God, seek it now because it is to be found within you.

That's not what the Bible means by seeking the kingdom. Here's what the Bible says about what you're doing though...

Deuteronomy 18:10
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

Jeremiah 14:14
Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

Ezekiel 12:24
For there shall be no more any vain vision nor flattering divination within the house of Israel.

Ezekiel 13:6
They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The Lord saith: and the Lord hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That's why Jesus said seek the kingdom of God, seek it now because it is to be found within you.

That's not what the Bible means by seeking the kingdom. Here's what the Bible says about what you're doing though...

Deuteronomy 18:10
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

Jeremiah 14:14
Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

Ezekiel 12:24
For there shall be no more any vain vision nor flattering divination within the house of Israel.

Ezekiel 13:6
They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The Lord saith: and the Lord hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.

You've taken words out of context to use in your own context against me. Read these stories even literally are nothing to do with what we talk about here. That's why Apsotle Paul said "the letter killeth." Neverless I asked you 2 question above if you missed them.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Careful, when we begin to label another it is a sign of fear.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBrother

Originally posted by guitarplayer

You stated that the only way to receive the Holy Spirti was by laying on of hands. There was 120 in the upper room who was baptized with the H.S. Peter proclaimed that
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
This statement of only receiveing the Holy Spirit by laying on of hands is false.

Laying on of hands is symbolic for work done by the Body of Christ. The head of that body being Christ and Apsotle, the 7th Heaven. The Brother & Sister which are the 1st Heaven is part of the Body and are just one of "the hands" that work in Testifying people with the teachings passed down from that Apsotle gift, that 7th Heaven, down the ladder in Jacbos vision, to Earth, which are the minds of men that have not recieved the understanding of this glorious gospel. As we say when we are "busy with something" we say we have our "hands in such and such."

The preparation is done by all the Heavens, then approved by the sealing of the Apostle that seals that gift of the Holy Ghost within you as I have been. There is the natural baptism and the spiritual baptism which is the cleanings of a man's mind by the word of God. So there can be space for the Holy Spirit to rest, just as it is recorded in Genesis where the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters because it had no place to rest until all "the work" was done, until a space could be made a person's life to recieve it. Then once recieved, as I am doing now, spreading the understanding of this gospel to in-turn spiritually baptize people. Soaking and cleaning the mind with the word. This is what Eph 5v26 is saying "the washing of water by the word" and Psalms 119v9 "Cleanse your ways by taking heed according to thy word." All that I am now revealing, was taught to me by all the wonderful "hands" that have worked with me.

You skiped all around the fact that the Holy Spirit is inplanted upon regenration. Your teaching on a special anointing from apostels and such it reminds me of the traveling apostels of the 1960's and 70's they went around creating pedigrees of who laid hands on who and what annointing was given by who and such. You are coming across as someone who has special information that has been inparted to you and your words are full of pride.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Great
thank you!

I too believe it will be the return of Christ within us (in Spirit) not on a cloud. It will, and is, in Spirit. Then I am already, as others, seeking Him in spirit. Flesh, well, for the lack of a better word, useless. One will realize this once the fellowship with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit awakens within you.

People trust in the knowledge of flesh. We follow it blindly, with deafness. Only if we open our spiritual eyes and ears, we will see and hear beyond. It is much to take, and to grow in faith takes much patience. True spiritual wisdom lies within Christ.

No other way, but only One way..
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Careful, when we begin to label another it is a sign of fear.

Many live in fear and that's understandable, they don't have God in their lives because they think he is one day to come, he's says he's a God of the living not the dead. And that is the Anti-Christ in 1John4.

Where two or more are gathered in his name, he's said he's there right? Imagine if you were sick and I said the doctor will come one day, you'd probably be saying "No way! I need him right now!" Anyone who confesses that God is comming back one day can not help you anymore than a doctor who isn't there today to fix you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join