It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with the Body of Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hello dear beloved Brothers and Sisters.

Before we begin, I ask that you look at my words with an empty cup because many have already written in your mind already, start a blank page from here out.

I am a sealed Brother from the 1st Heaven, member of the Body of Christ annointed by a living Apostle, sent to teach the hidden mysteries of word of God and his Kingdom. First off, for this forum my identity will remain annonymous as it is not important who I am. If you are wondering who I am, where I live, what I eat and all the natural things I do as a man in life, those are all worthless to you. Look at the message I write to you. Infact when it comes to information, look at the message not the messanger so much.

I decided to come to this particular forum because I find the people here to be deep thinkers not people who believe what they are told. In my life I've observed all the misunderstanding about the scriptures and the negativity that derives from it. I swear on my life that the scriptures are the word of God but you have to see it. I was once like many of you here searching for answers and now that I have been given them, desire to share what I've learned. I am not looking for praise nor fame or approval (althought I would desire these teachings would reach all minds), I am just a servant and true worshiper of God. So far have found no other source on the net that could teach me what I've been taught, and for fun I'm still looking.

I do not publish,sell nor give-away easily all the answers, for what would a student learn in school if the teacher just gave all the answers without the opportunity to ascend in their thinking? All I know was taught to me, I did not come up with any of this myself nor do I take credit, all praise, honor and glory to God. My purpose here to help others come to their realization and not force my understandings upon anyone here. My purpose here to make others think, to open a world of understanding that make sense of that "little red book" which confounds, confuses and even angers the minds of men who have attempted to read it. My purpose is to open others minds and clear misunderstandings because there is so much, it's wonder. One of my life's purposes is to make others truly fall in love with God and his word. I am here to assist others that desire to be reborn in their thinking.

I only have a few rules for this thread if you wish to participate:

1. Do not respond to other members replys on this thread, please do that elsewhere if you wish to discuss or answer with another person. This is to not only avoid one question spiraling out of control into flames and or off topic but also keep the information here pure, valueable and clear for others. I am not interested in learning what others have to teach me, I am here to serve not be served. I am here to break bread out of peace and loving service to you brothers and sisters that desire and seek to know the truth, which is the word of God not man.

2. I will respond in respect and courtesy and would expect the same in return. Accusations or non-contributing comments will be ignored. I am not here to argue with anyone. Take what you understand put it beside what I bring and decide in the quiet of your mind which do you want to believe.

3. I will answer your question to the best of my resources I can. If I can't answer, I will say so. I have a regular life to live, I work, have a family etc.. so I will try to respond as soon as I can.

4. By the God I serve, it's my duty to give you what we call the 3 truths: the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, regardless if you like the answer or not.

The Body of Christ I speak from is similar yet the exact opposite of the so called secret Society New-World-Order many are aware of. Infact there is far more concsious awaress of them than the order I am from. The name NWO actually is what we do, but spiritually, we are creating a new world of understanding and order but within people. I use this comparison only to give you a better understanding of what The Body of Christ is like and why the chances are you have never heard of anything like I things I might say. And just as God does to man, I will use comparisons in attempt to make others understand a concept. I've already purposely said things in a certain way in this first post to provoke thinking so the dialogue can begin.

God Bless,

The Brother
edit on 26-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBrother

On "the 3 truths".

How can there be 3 truths if there can exist only one?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

What can you tell us about Buddha?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

Good question Aphorism, I once asked the same when I heard that.

The Truth: The accurate information of the teachings
The Whole Truth: No missing information from the teachings
Nothing But the Truth: nothing extra added to this information, the un-adulterated teachings.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RobSch5

Dear RobSch5,

So everyone knows, I will only keep dialogue on this thread relating to questions about the word of God because that is what I am annointed to do. I am not knowledgable about Buddah nor have I studied the teachings he's brought. Naturally I wouldn't be able to give an opinion on a restaurant had I never eaten there, spiritually it is the same. I have heard Buddah preached love and that's what Jesus brought with his 2 wonderful teachings. Love God above all, and your neighbor as yourself. Seems they were both working for the same side.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It seems many people of our times do not love themselves at all. They hate so much about themselves and seem even to destroy themselves.
How is the law to love the neighbor as themselves applicable in such case?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What word(s)/single concept would you use to best describe the Holy Spirit?

What word(s)/single concept would you use to best describe the Son?

What word(s)/single concept would you use to best describe the Father?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RobSch5

For you need to learn to love yourself, but not that it turns to pride.

TheBrother, thank you for this thread. I have no questions at this moment, but, i will surely be following this thread. What you have done here doesn't take guts, for you are being led by The Holy Spirit, it is because of love for our Father, in Christ you are doing this.

Disregard any negative comments, if there should be. And, you have brothers at your back. Though, we know that we only need One to stand with us. And by reading your OP, you are standing with firm feet.

God bless you, and He will lead you in The Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RobSch5

The love here spoken is the love for a soul not that love of romance. Before you can truly have love for another's soul, you must first love your own soul and care for it. Jesus said its a fool who wins others but loses his own soul. How can I take care of your soul unless I've taken care of my own? You can't. As these 2 teachings fufil the 10 Commandments, so to do these teachings fufil even love for yourself. The difference between love and hate is understanding. When you understand there is more to life than you see, you created by God for a reason, you will strive to do great things for others, God and yourself. Few years ago I loved God, but hated myself but when this understanding came to me, that changed, my diet, friends, language, fitness, attitude, everything. It's light that quences darkness, that light is understanding which that wipes out this hate for God, others & yourself.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

managed to read halfway the OP

but all i see is a huge Ego

no wisdom
no submission
no love.

- i pass

regards

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBrother
reply to post by RobSch5

The love here spoken is the love for a soul not that love of romance. Before you can truly have love for another's soul, you must first love your own soul and care for it. Jesus said its a fool who wins others but loses his own soul. How can I take care of your soul unless I've taken care of my own? You can't. As these 2 teachings fufil the 10 Commandments, so to do these teachings fufil even love for yourself. The difference between love and hate is understanding. When you understand there is more to life than you see, you created by God for a reason, you will strive to do great things for others, God and yourself. Few years ago I loved God, but hated myself but when this understanding came to me, that changed, my diet, friends, language, fitness, attitude, everything. It's light that quences darkness, that light is understanding which that wipes out this hate for God, others & yourself.

thank you - that explains my hesitation to the OP,
this quote,
" you must first love your own soul and care for it".

Nonsense.
- or better: please go ahead : but do Not present that as biblical faith.

- im in Distress ...because i want those Syrian children to get Out of their misery
...but persons like yourself, who Use the words God and Jesus - but in fact use them as Projections upon your ówn thoughts, will hinder any lovely change

yes im serious

- please do believe Just As You Wish
...but dont try to sell it as being His '

- cause it IS NOT.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

What word(s)/single concept would you use to best describe the Holy Spirit?

What word(s)/single concept would you use to best describe the Son?

What word(s)/single concept would you use to best describe the Father?

Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost: Before Jesus's crucifixtion, he said he would send us the Holy Ghost/Comforter to bring us into rememberance all of the un-adulterated teachings he brought us. The Holy Ghost is also only given through the "laying of the hands of the an Apostle" as it is recorded. You can see how this is a problem as most think all the Apostles are dead.

Son: That which comes from the Father, the offspring, descendant. It depends how this word is used. Just as with anyting written in the scripture one word can have different meanings. Example "death" could mean falling away from God, or falling away from Evil and towards God.

Father: Again depends on how the word is used. Most of the time it's reffering to God, the father and creator of us all. Also "father" is that of a the teacher. We many times are fathers to others.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I do not publish,sell nor give-away easily all the answers, for what would a student learn in school if the teacher just gave all the answers without the opportunity to ascend in their thinking?

What would they learn? The answers, of course. I have heard this fall-back from those who portend to be wise, my whole life. It's a crock, and it's a cop out. If you know the answer to a question, you state it. Simple as that. If the answer is not understood, that is not your fault, as long as it was stated clearly. They will have to come to their own epiphany after that.

The quoted statement above tells me who and what you are. A fake. And one who wants to maintain superiority over those he thinks he is more knowledgeable than. I'm not trying to be offensive, but it seems to me you have already tipped your hand.

edit on 8/26/2013 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Example "death" could mean falling away from God, or falling away from Evil and towards God.

I find this kind of distressing. If a word can mean two opposite things at once, it can mean anything you want it to. That's the problem with god being in written form (the bible), you can make it mean anything you want it to to fit in with your preconceived notions.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

If you were lost in a city, how can you help another tourist that is lost? If you were at a stage in life where you could give directions and help people find destinations in that city, then surely you would not find yourself in a situation where you would be lost in that same city. Let's not split hairs about this and your attemp to be clever is not appreciated or helpful to anyone here. If all you see if Ego here, I pray you change your mind and look again.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Is there reincarnation?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Example "death" could mean falling away from God, or falling away from Evil and towards God.

I find this kind of distressing. If a word can mean two opposite things at once, it can mean anything you want it to. That's the problem with god being in written form (the bible), you can make it mean anything you want it to to fit in with your preconceived notions.

No my friend, you have to look at the entire context of the message not just a word, this is not cryptography where if you "de-code" one word, you can just apply it to the other words in the entire bible.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Could you refer to verses where death means one thing in one and the opposite in the other?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RobSch5

We don't work with teachings around that, we believe and work with "Rebirth." To put a thought in your mind, what would be better, to change the inner man or the outer? God desires us to change the inner man because the outer gets buried or crimated and nobody wants anything to do with it, it's worthless in the end but the soul the riches of the world can't buy one.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I have heard Buddah preached love and that's what Jesus brought with his 2 wonderful teachings. Love God above all, and your neighbor as yourself. Seems they were both working for the same side.

Indeed it may 'seem' as such, though one in service to the Word I expected to be informing others that buddha should only be accredited as a moreso 'enlightened' human at best, who became an integral organised figure of mass idol worship in apostasy--a very clear and gross violation of Commandment.

Better serving to share such grave warning of spiritual snaring to any seeking faithful according to the Word you claim to uphold. Salvation in Yehushua's Kingdom Grace is not at all in the path of following buddha going by his own words..."for on buddha's deathbed his followers asked who they should follow next and he replied "Be ye a lamp (or island) unto yourselves; work out your own salvation with diligence."

A clear contradiction to the Testament of Salvation in Yehushua and the price Paid on the cross for our sin by the Father who Sent His only begotten Son to become that Bridge for our Means of our Redemption.

I am a sealed Brother from the 1st Heaven

What is the meaning of such expression of 'title'?

I am not interested in learning what others have to teach me, I am here to serve not be served.

If that is the case, then please just address the question above.
edit on 26-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join