It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with the Body of Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBrother
reply to post by RobSch5

Dear RobSch5,

So everyone knows, I will only keep dialogue on this thread relating to questions about the word of God because that is what I am annointed to do. I am not knowledgable about Buddah nor have I studied the teachings he's brought. Naturally I wouldn't be able to give an opinion on a restaurant had I never eaten there, spiritually it is the same. I have heard Buddah preached love and that's what Jesus brought with his 2 wonderful teachings. Love God above all, and your neighbor as yourself. Seems they were both working for the same side.
edit on 26-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

And yes you did by saying Jesus Christ and Buddah must be working for the same side because they taught love.
edit on 27-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobSch5
what is enlightenment?

Understanding.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBrother

A cross is made of pieces that intersect.
That sounds like the cross of Mithra.
The followers of that cult believed in intersections where God could move through them to reach people.
Too bad that religion is now extinct, since I think you would have enjoyed it.

edit on 27-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobSch5
What is your view on the bad? Does it play an essential part for human development and progress because we learn that way? Then it is maybe not bad but just a teacher we call bad.

Apsotle Paul said in Rom 7v21 that wherever he does good evil is presents itself and that it was a law. Yes you cannot have good without the bad but it also is your test and your choice. Just as God told Satan about his servant Job and how proud of him he was, when God allowed Satan to make his life difficult and he persevered, he proved himself to be faithful. How will God and you know how strong your faith is if it's not tested? It is written that every man's work will be tested with fire and if it's built with Silver and Gold which symbolize Love and Truth, it will even make you stronger. Just as in the natural when you place these elements in the fire they become even more purified, if you have these 2 when you serve God and get tested, you become even stronger when you overcome the trials and tribulations of life. Evil is the tester, God is the teacher.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

A cross is made of pieces that intersect.
That sounds like the cross of Mithra.
The followers of that cult believed in intersections where God could move through them to reach people.
Too bad that religion is now extinct, since I think you would have enjoyed it.

edit on 27-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Let's not split hairs about this, I'm showing to you what the cross symbolizes. Infact when you do live but the 2 grand commandments, if you love God above all you will serve him, therfore you are a servant of God and God can use you. I've never heard of this Mithra but it sounds like they got the spiritual message corectly.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Was the Christ Jesus you speak of the Father or the Son?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSunApocalypse
Doesn't God use people as instruments to teach and admonish? What makes you think you're the only one permitted to serve?

Many have served but they haven't served what I am serving here. If these things were known I wouldn't be here out of love to share with you the secret to this wonderful glorious gospel. I asked those not to serve here because they are serving the literal word and I am here to serve the spiritual word, teachings that apply to each and everyone of us not just a story that happened 2000 years ago.

I'm not going to say anything about others preaching but I was anointed to preach this gospel, we use oil in anointment because it symbolizes wisdom. When friction comes oil remedies that, like your car engine or heated debates about the scriptures.

Let me use Luke 4:18 to show you what this means spiritually

Preach gospel to the poor: it's the humble in spirit and those that are child-like and teachable.
Heal broken hearted: those that the heart of their understanding is broken, they are lost and confused about the scriptures and it's mysteries of the gospel.
Deliverence to the captives: those that are trapped in carnal thinking
Sight to the blind: those that can't see or understand the gospel

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I'm not going to say anything about others preaching but I was anointed to preach this gospel,

Anointed by who? Under what circumstances and surroundings?

Who are these "hands" that teach you?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing, brother. I think it would be wrong of me to judge you, you do a good work in these critical times. There are many people who wouldn't even think of mentioning Jesus and creating awareness for so many spiritually blind souls out there, God bless.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Laying on of hands is symbolic for work done by the Body of Christ. The head of that body being Christ and Apsotle, the 7th Heaven.

So are you saying that Christ is an apostle and also the 7th heaven? Paul refers to 3 heavens but there are no references in The Word to seven heavens nor to Jesus being referred to as an apostle. The 3rd heaven Paul refers to is the actual Heaven.

First heaven - The firmament, Earths Atmosphere -which is the immediate sky, where the “fowls of the heaven” (Genesis 2:19; 7:3,23; Psalms 8:8, etc.), “the eagles of heaven” (Lamentations 4:19), it is our atmosphere that surrounds the earth.

Second Heaven - Outer Space, the starry heavens (Deuteronomy 17:3; Jeremiah 8:2; Matthew 24:29).

Third Heaven - This is where God and the holy angels (and creatures) and spirits of just men dwell. It is called “The heaven of heavens,” (Deuteronomy 10:14; 1 Kings 8:27; Psalms 115:16; 148:4). (1Kings 8:27) - “The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you.” (Psalm 2:4) The One enthroned in heaven laughs; The LORD scoffs at them.”

According to the Talmud, the universe is made of seven heavens. Also practitioners of the Pauline Art as well as Jewish mysticism acknowledges the concept of seven heavens alongside the Archangels whom are assigned to each Heaven (or planet). These heavens are divided from lowest to highest into seven realms. This is also an Islamic belief.

The preparation is done by all the Heavens, then approved by the sealing of the Apostle that seals that gift of the Holy Ghost within you as I have been.

I am unclear of what it is that you are saying here? You speak about this sealing as though it is a rare gift that you have been set aside to receive. In reading your other posts you give this impression also. What preparation of all the heavens are you referring to and what do you mean by it then being approved by the sealing of the apostle?

Who is this Apostle you speak of from the 7th Heaven (Jesus) and why do you refer to Jesus in that way? Can you explain that to us?

Are you deriving the knowledge of the heavens from The Secret Book of Enoch, Pauline Art, Jewish mysticism and the Quran? Who are the brother and sister of the 1st heaven (closest to earth) you are referring to? The gift of the Holy Ghost is the gift once we receive the gift of salvation and ask The Lord to live inside us. I do not detect truth in your words nor do I see that you speak of The gospel of salvation which is The Word of G-d. You appear to be teaching your own gospel here in false teachings. There are many distortions here and I can't possibly list them all.

There is the natural baptism and the spiritual baptism which is the cleanings of a man's mind by the word of God. So there can be space for the Holy Spirit to rest, just as it is recorded in Genesis where the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters because it had no place to rest until all "the work" was done, until a space could be made a person's life to recieve it. Then once recieved, as I am doing now, spreading the understanding of this gospel to in-turn spiritually baptize people. Soaking and cleaning the mind with the word. This is what Eph 5v26 is saying "the washing of water by the word" and Psalms 119v9 "Cleanse your ways by taking heed according to thy word." All that I am now revealing, was taught to me by all the wonderful "hands" that have worked with me.

Once we believe that we are no longer here to learn from others but instead on a one track mission to teach then we are directly in a misalignment between our own ego's and the very nature of the Truth that our FATHER in Heaven is working within us. We incorporate as HIS Body HIS resting place in what is a constant refining and transformation through HIM.

The covenant view is not that baptism is a means to spiritual rebirth but a sign of G-d's covenant of salvation. Baptism represents our freedom from sin made possible only through repentance (Acts 2:38) and is equivalent to what the circumcision represented for Jews. Baptism is the public declaration, of union with Christ as Saviour in faith. Salvation is totally the work of God's grace appropriated by faith (Eph. 2:8-9, Romans 4:5).

Water baptism is therefore symbolic of the believer's identification with the death, burial and resurrection of Yehushua - the spiritual baptism being the sole work of G-d in that truth. Water baptism represents the outward symbol of our proclamation in faith to G-d whereas spiritual baptism is the inward work of Yehushua that takes place through the Holy Spirit spoken of in 1 Corinthians 12:13 and Ephesians 5:5. Therefore through Christs death the penalty of sin was destroyed which baptism signifies. In this the water is the outer representation of the inner baptism that takes place through our refinement in HIM.

Bible verses on baptism:
www.godvine.com...
www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com...
edit on 27-8-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames

The problem is that everyone is looking for a natural man, Apsotle, Prophet even Christ, as I said these were gifts You will not find Jesus but you will find Christ because Christ is not a man.

I understand what you are saying here. We seek in flesh, not in Spirit which is Christ, He that is above all.

If i pray, i say in The Name Of Jesus. Is that wrong, in your opinion?

Anyone who say he is one day to come is a deciever and of the Anti-Christ.

Now, here i have lost you. Please explain what you are saying. I have totally lost your message here.

Kind Regards.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

I am happy to see you are understanding this as many do not. You are praying to Jesus and that's a wonderful thing, many don't even pray at all. It's the fact that you take time to pray to Jesus and ask for things in his name is a righteous and wonderful act. Continue in daily prayer as you do.

People say that the same natural man Jesus is one day to come back on a cloud in the sky is the spirit of the Anti-Christ. Whenever the scriptures talk about the comming or returning of Christ, this is the Christ gift and spiritual mind that will come. Has the Christ mind come in my life? which is what we need to ask. Even IF a Man Jesus came on a cloud, what would that do to change your inner self? Does God have to create such a spectacle in the natural sky before we turn to him? Think again. If you are looking for Jesus you will not find him, but if you are looking for Christ you will.
edit on 27-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Everyone should have noticed the red flag when he claimed to bring "new understanding" of the gospel in his original post. This is yet another mystic trying to use messages from other spirits to muddy up the gospel, like always.

A "new" understanding I said is because I have not seen it here or anywhere online for that matter so it's "new here". I bring the light (understanding) of this glorious gospel that as Jesus said would be perverted and adulterated.
People are blind spiritually to the word of God. When you "see people like trees" and the rest of the words like "Earth like the mind of man" "Water like the word" etc... for what they poetically symbolize, your spiritual eye will be opened. But if you read the literal word only, you will never.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by usertwelve
Was the Christ Jesus you speak of the Father or the Son?

They are one, you cannot separate them. Jesus said if you see me, you see my father and the very words I speak are not mine but his.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't think there is anything wrong with his teachings. If you look at the words he is spreading, the 2 commandments "Love the lord your god will all your heart and your neighbour as yourself". Can you really say this is the work of the Anti-Christ? I don't think it is. Only a sincere Spirit can say something like that.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I'm not going to say anything about others preaching but I was anointed to preach this gospel,

Anointed by who? Under what circumstances and surroundings?

Who are these "hands" that teach you?

The hands are the servants of God which is the Body of Christ. God is the one who has chosen me among many other serrvants as well to preach this glorious gospel, I didn't just decide to do this, or start my own church, rewrite the scriptures etc... Before this calling I used to hate the Bible but love God because I didn't understand The Word, but when God came into my life through his servants and opened my mind to understand the scriptures, just as it is written Luke 24v45 "Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures."

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Think of it in the context of being a representative which speaks and acts on behalf of another. Your scripture states directly that he is below the Father which indicates individuality.

Matthew 19:17
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Mark 10:18
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Luke 18:19
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

[Edit] My intention here is not to argue specifics but to get to know you.
edit on 8/27/2013 by usertwelve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSunApocalypse
I don't think there is anything wrong with his teachings. If you look at the words he is spreading, the 2 commandments "Love the lord your god will all your heart and your neighbour as yourself". Can you really say this is the work of the Anti-Christ? I don't think it is. Only a sincere Spirit can say something like that.

You are very wise to set this my dear brother, my highest respects to you as you look at the big picture not the little details where people fight over. Truly you are blessed and to blessed is to see. I am trying to teach the mysteries of the Word of God but at the end of the day as Apostle paul says 1st Cor 13: even if you had this, and not love you are nothing. Even if you did understand at the cross symbolizes these 2 grand commandments but you didn't live it, it be a tragedy. May god bless you naturally and spiritually for seeing this.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

People are blind spiritually to the word of God.

Forgive me for saying so, but a few of us here believe that you're spiritually blind if you don't believe in Jesus' second coming that will ultimately result in the current heavens and earth passing away and a new heaven/earth with no more human bodies or death replacing it. You do remember that part where Jesus places all of God's enemies under his feet so they aren't allowed to bother anyone any more? Ever?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by usertwelve

Think of it in the context of being a representative which speaks and acts on behalf of another. Your scripture states directly that he is below the Father which indicates individuality.

Jesus was only below the father while he was walking around physically on this earth in the flesh.

He currently sits at the right hand of God until he puts all of God's enemies under his feet. Once that mission is completed, God and Jesus will be sharing the throne (Revelation, chapters 19 - 21).

Revelation 21:23

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Jesus "destroyed" the enmity by eliminating the Old Testament Law, not by making offerings to it.

He destroyed the mounted wall of Debt humanity could not ever hope to pay in not possibly meeting the Obligations of the Law perfectly. Your misinterpretation AGAIN totally ignores the statement below by our Messiah in scripture you have chosen to dangerously ignore.

Matthew 5:17-18 (CJB)
17 "Don't think that I have come to abolish the Torah or the Prophets. I have come not to abolish but to complete. 18 Yes indeed! I tell you that until heaven and earth pass away, not so much as a yud or a stroke will pass from the Torah -- not until everything that must happen has happened.

My "conclusion" is based on what the words actually say.

And what do you conclude now? Rhetorical.

You just imagine that it implies things that you already believe. Things that you believe because someone told you to believe in it.

One's assumptions of belief of my knowledge being based on what someone has told me is ignorance and rudeness of a high order.

Your wordings through our discourse demonstrate a bias against the 'Old' testament which reveals you are still early in your path of Aligning in Holy Spirit Leading through the Word as a whole. I will leave it at that as I am not at all interested in misled interpretations. You have not proven yourself worthy as my teacher by what you ignore, distort and omit repeatedly, and I am a willing student to the wise.

OP, I did not want this to divert the way it did, however when one defies the Word with gross distortion, I feel compelled to address for correction applying the Word against itself, for there are those reading in the background genuinely Seeking---and in such I would hope you would be understanding of the opportunity brought forth here for others to apply their own discernment with the scriptural materials offered in such addressing for the greater Good.

I would hope the off topic subjects are no longer brought forth, and especially if they are used to subvert the truth.
edit on 27-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join