It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati....blamed for everything

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by tetra50

I ask - Do people with money have a right to control the media, banks, agriculture, energy, education - and enslave the rest of society - Just because they can?

Are they allowed to depopulate because there's just too much human waste and not "enough to go around" and if a human isn't able to "contribute" to society - in the communist sense - should they be put down like an animal?

I think life and death is controlled by God, not by a wealthy group of people who has managed to steal their money from the work of others.

You know me already, Happy1, from posts on threads you and I have been on, and know my leanings on everything you describe so eloquently. Of course, NO ONE, wealthy or otherwise, has the right to do that to any other living thing.

You and I share this point of view, I think: everything living may not be the same, nor even equal in terms of the same contribution, but different. An autistic child can teach a parent more about themselves then they would ever hope to know, and about the quality of what else lives in the world with us, no matter our capacities or perspective or seeming contribution.....for we all contribute, in some way, no matter our seeming capacity. A physicist is no better, in my estimation, in other words, than that autistic child, who taught their caregiver the value and importance of all life, as that increases that person's ability to be compassionate and empathetic and connect with the true essence of life everafter that experience with that autistic child.

Having said that, I would never wish ANY lack of capacity, such as autism, or even a different way of being and thinking that isolates you from the rest of the world (another way of looking at autism, instead of a LACK of something everyone else has), on anyone ever.

But it does serve to inform the rest of us, still able to communicate on some common ground with the majority, the value, truly, of life.

And so, hopefully, expressing it that way, you know and everyone else exactly what I mean and am about, and am trying to accomplish by reading, writing, interacting, when sometimes I just want to bang my head on the wall and die, as quickly as possible. For I truly believe what we are about here, disseminating, articulating, interacting, spelling it out and how we tolerate each other and ethically go about it, is truly important, even essential, to our survival, and saving the particle, the shred of light, the wave.....the essence of humanity, which, really, is what the universe subsists upon......

No, my friend, no one, ever, anywhere, has the right to do what you describe to any other living thing. But the times and inclinations we face today, require, essentially, that we reach out to each other no matter what, and find common ground.
Your friend, and respectfully,
Tetra50

ETA: I do agree, have hope and faith, as you, that God or some higher power awaits us in this test of who we prove ourselves to be by grasping and living congruently within this challenge.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Why not look at the POSITIVE things they have done instead of only trying to categorize them as serial tyrants?

Because life is finite and its easy to be a critic.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Originally posted by NewEye77

Its not mythical...

However, here's the REAL problem. The apathy and complacency of the people. If 4,000 people can control the actions of 7,000,000,000, then maybe the 7 billion deserved it.

I don't even want to hear about the Illuminati anymore, because they don't have any power that the people don't willingly give it.

Its a pathetic state of affairs.

Not my thread, but I'll take that on gladly. No one aware asked to be controlled, nor agreed. You got the pic of having your children's and loved one's lives threatened.....that's how it got here. Extortion...Threats. Torture. If you don't recognize that, and judge humanity otherwise, you are somewhat clueless.

Still respect your point of view. However, could not agree with you less, for whatever that's worth.
Tetra

There was nothing to take on.

Again, if THE PEOPLE don't have the volition to stand up to DO SOMETHING, then they get what they deserve.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Why not look at the POSITIVE things they have done instead of only trying to categorize them as serial tyrants?

Because life is finite and its easy to be a critic.

And sometimes the best things in life are the ones we worked the hardest for....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
But I leave your thread on that, Gypsy, for I do truly respect you, and think you are in a position to help alleviate what I see happening, have that faith still in some, and I never meant to derail, only to help you "illuminate" your true position and identity and motivation....for I believe in you and that is what makes you tick.
Tetra50

Not words I would have chosen....especially in a thread like this, but I can appreciate the sentiment.

Merci....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewEye77

Its not mythical...

However, here's the REAL problem. The apathy and complacency of the people. If 4,000 people can control the actions of 7,000,000,000, then maybe the 7 billion deserved it.

This is the natural outcome of a welfare or entitlement state. If you take away the ability of people to THINK and take care of themselves, they become reliant on others to do it for them.

What you are seeing is the natural cycle of civilization. Every civilization from the caveman to Rome to the Incas as gone through this cycle. This isn't the result of some "elite group." It's natural.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

I ask - Do people with money have a right to control the media, banks, agriculture, energy, education - and enslave the rest of society - Just because they can?

Are they allowed to depopulate because there's just too much human waste and not "enough to go around" and if a human isn't able to "contribute" to society - in the communist sense - should they be put down like an animal?

I think life and death is controlled by God, not by a wealthy group of people who has managed to steal their money from the work of others.

I'm itching to reply to this.... How misguided you are.... However, I have to run to a meeting so it will have to wait until I have a reasonable amount of time to make my reply succinct.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I could get you a date with my pet lizard? And think about it, because the ill-um-nutty are it's cousins I'm pretty sure they would approve of the consimation

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Im still undecided about the existence of the reptilians. I don't consider it outside the realm of possibility the illuminati are shapeshifter reptiles, but concede im still yet to see real evidence for it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Im still undecided about the existence of the reptilians. I don't consider it outside the realm of possibility the illuminati are shapeshifter reptiles, but concede im still yet to see real evidence for it.

I'm going to refrain from touching this one....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Refrain because afraid?...do you know something we don't?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Refrain because afraid?...do you know something we don't?

No, I am refraining because I have respect for you, mon ami....and I don't wish to say anything....demeaning (ETA - or sarcastic)
edit on 22-8-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

Ok, Happy....now it's your turn. Let's start with some questions....

Do you have a job?

Have you ever owned a business?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't understand why people who hate the order in the world right now are opposed to a new one

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The Illuminati dont exist per say, I mean not as in rich people or world leaders or famous rappers, all of those are merely just conduits like the fact that Jz will label himself as rockafella and sings about all kinds of stuff such as scarface or whatever the newest thing is on the medias and TV. What I am saying is this Illuminati thing is just projections of peoples will into one entity, and people like Jz and other rappers, or world leaders, or rich people, or the latest movie, merely ride the coattails of it all. Were the primary focus of the populous shifts to you will find them shifting to as well, like a heard of cattle moving to new pastures and watering holes.

The Illuminati actual number you can count on one hand and none of them are what you would term human though they inhabit human bodies from time to time like programs set to certain directives, nor do they call or think themselves as Illuminati, that's just stupid its just a word to describe something which will always change the next time around. And everything else is merely just prose, silly and redundant.

So Illuminati blamed for everything? Or so the OP says. But really it has ever been the habit of humanity to blame that which it make up, its make believe, and that to is just another part of the process. In fact who are these people who blame the Illuminati for everything? I think I can count them to on one hand no? OK maybe two hands? That would make a total of 10 people I suppose. But in even blaming something which does not really exist you give it a power of sorts which over time will come to be real, that in many ways was how governments were created and how religions and basically everything else was brought into being, in many ways the more people blame government for there predicaments the more power government has, same as anything else or any other human construct. The language of duality, of good and evil, the light and the dark. When in reality such a thing does not really exist beyond this minor reflection of a world.

edit on 22-8-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So what's the big old spooky deal?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
itanimulli.com

You will see the greatest Computer Scientist on the planet has yet to fix it.

Wake up dumb sheep before you become the humus on my celery and cracker.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

I don't know.
Personally I think the OP is just making # up, I mean have you blamed the Illuminati lately for anything? Maybe we should take a poll and see who blames who, it could be a multiple choice questionnaire poll as well. You know to make it easy for people least they get confused about who the players are supposed to be.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

You clearly do not spend much time on ATS if you think the alleged Illuminati are not blamed for anything and everything that goes wrong with humanity. Either that or you are really unobservant.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks
So what's the big old spooky deal?

Nice play on words, Slick.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join