It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati....blamed for everything

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

. I work very intimately with government in the realm of national security.
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I depart from you here, and this is what I mean by "breaking rank." Some time ago, I reached the conclusion, in a somewhat similar position to yours, that we were upside down and reversed; what is claimed is completely opposite now. And now, national security means total insecurity for every living thing on this planet, here and abroad, and in "nature," thus my mollusk reference. And if you are working in nanotech, I think you know exactly what I speak of here. It has become an increasingly exploitative environment, whether for people or animals or both.......
Our lives being perceived as pure energy, to be tapped, diverted and used without our permission, while we are judged on precepts and concepts that, even as they are claimed, are betrayed, in the undoing, so as to justify that diversion of our energy, into whatever and whomever is in control wishes to place it.

Just my humble opinion, and out of the box experience, which I will not go into further on this website, not for personal reasons, but for those close to me, whom I have been threatened with, actively and realistically, their safety if I go beyond a certain point.......

You mention electromagnetic science in your engineering experience.......If you know my post history, and why I participate in this website, and I admit it freely, this agenda of mine, I believe it to be highly manipulated and weaponized against the population in order to reinforce and justify a certain agenda, opposite entirely from mine personally, having experienced the result....let's say, for a moment, just for the purposes of, shall we say, "clarification" and "explanation?"

So to bring it all back to my beginning of this post, I don't believe security agencies are securing the safety of normal people, populace, trying to get up in the morning, work their jobs, provide their progeny with shelter and food and survival, no matter their race, religious beliefs, or what piece of land they were either born on or reside on today......

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

"those at the top wear a heavy,lonely crown and have few friends." Whether you are a superpower, a corporate king, or just the most popular kid in your high school, there will ALWAYS be those people who want to usurp your position. Power (and wealth) are transitory energies....meaning you constantly have to fight to keep what you have or someone else will take it from you. Sometimes that "someone else" just might want to wipe you from the face of the earth.

Ah, yes, and I have had these sympathies, as well, having watched that from the "inside" so to speak. But I also know what it is to be the outsider, the outcast, one of the "little people," if you will. It's all transitory, really. I am proud of what I accomplished in my life, but alas, what you say here: "Sometimes that "someone else" just might want to wipe you from the face of the earth." You are speaking to someone here who is in the middle of just that, as I "broke rank," and pissed off the wrong people, for very specific reasons, of not being willing to go along with a certain plan, nor scientifically endorse a certain agenda, or way of accomplishing it......

And yes, this is exactly what happens, then. You are effectively "erased," your history, your accomplishments, your trials and travails and fighting for what you truly believed in........I know this intimately, personally and in every way, and currently live what you describe there.

This is what makes it "transitory:" the ability to do this to someone who does not agree, and refuses, for personal ethics, to continue to endorse the company line, so to speak. What that effectively means is all you have ever done and been will be removed and replaced with another, while you are made into the opposite of what you really are. And this really does happen to certain people who reach a point where they can no longer go along with what they see happening on a certain level. You are "stripped," of whom you really are, supplanted, replaced, and made a social pariah, an outcast, a nutcase, take your pick, or all of the above. This is what transitory truly means.....in today's world, with today's technology, we are at the mercy of that transitory nature of what technology has done to separate us from the true "nature" of what we came from, were built to survive and live within and overcome, IMHO.....
edit on 21-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Have you ever read any of the works of C.G. Jung? He talks about the breakdown of the human psychology in a brilliant way. There is the persona - the face/personality we show the world. The anima/animus - our animal instinct (relate this to your mollusk story). The shadow - the antithesis (almost) of the anima/animus...our "dark side." And the true Self. Many who study esoteric wisdom will also tell you that the world is based up on a "microcosm of the macrocosm." This means that the same patterns of life are identical from the smallest atom to the largest galaxy. It is the golden ratio. The life processes you see in humans are part of a formula that is duplicated all over the universe. This exists outside of any "elite group" and any/every human being is subject to it.

Yes, I am quite familiar with all you speak of here, including Jung. But you must understand, from my point of view, to identify these systems and how they work, is also to know how to manipulate and BREAK and reconceive and reinterpret them, vis a vis whomever is pulling those strings at that moment.

This, specifically: "This means that the same patterns of life are identical from the smallest atom to the largest galaxy. It is the golden ratio. The life processes you see in humans are part of a formula that is duplicated all over the universe. This exists outside of any "elite group" and any/every human being is subject to it."

Yes, I agree, obviously. But it has become patently obvious to me, not only through my own erasure, but my observance of the lives of what others suffer and fight for and through, that this knowledge is obviously being manipulated in a certain way, to replace certain history with another, to redefine and justify a current methodology, to create domination, control, deconstruction of current structures, to rebuild others, in an underground, undercurrent methodology: this is the basis, in my opinion, of what conspiracy is intended for, in a multi layered and multi faceted way......

Think of this: the more everything is confined and evidenced and recorded on the computer, the internet, the more eraseable, subject to modification, erasure and replacement it is........

Sorry, if you feel in any way I have derailed a "concrete:" thread, for my purpose and meaning was never to disrespect your thread in any way whatsoever. This is just where I come from, and respected you enough I wished to engage along those particular lines.
Sincerely and respectfully,
Tetra50

ETA: One more thing: language, the basis of our connection or disconnection, the gathering of our personal narratives, what for, CIA Gypsy? For this, in my opinion, shows more plainly than anything else, how we are being data mined, deconstructed, combined, our identitities cancelled out and given elsewhere, to rebuild something entirely different. While people like me and you, that truly believed in those concepts you cheerlead for about being the individual, an American--for is that not what the Constitution and Bill of Rights ultimately is supposed to guard and honor?---are just being used, while underneath, what is truly happening, is the opposite.....no matter if you label it illuminati, masonry, whatever label or identity you wish to attach to it......
Again, Sincerely,
Tetra

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Great freaking thread - you are the illumanati - and this is how you view the little people you "control".

while denying your own existence.

God waits for you.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

So I will try to apply myself, for the art of discussion and sharing, not debate, for I am not trying to challenge but to understand.......

I concur...

You and I have been on many of the same threads, just to say, I already know your background as you have explained it before. May I say here, that we have many shared experiences and professional linked points.....at one time. from my point of view. Clear enough? What happens to people like us when we "break rank," so to speak? I am sure you know. The difference between us, for I used to share your sentiments, more than you know, is I lost faith. Suffered a loss of faith and belief in everything you express eloquently after what I quoted you describe above, about believing in America, the constitution, etc., and no longer, for certain reasons and experiences, had faith in those who were "guarding" that particular aspect of where we are, here in this representative republic......

Having said that, I am well aware that there are many with different motivations, from private industry, to government and all its attendant "alphabet" agencies, supposedly designed to "protect" us from all the threats you describe, of which I am very well aware.

In other words, even within the entity we describe as government, and certain guarded, secretive agencies employed to protect those interests, for me---at least---there was a defining moment, I think, described perfectly well, by a former president, of "spreading freedom," when the very vernacular used showed and illustrated we were not really, any longer, speaking of freedom, as most of us understand that concept, at all.
"more...."

I completely understand where you are coming from with "loss of faith." The changes I have witnessed within our government and society over the past 15 years have given me very serious cause for concern. Over the past 80 years, our government has done many reprehensible things....many of which were not publicly known or discussed until many decades later. I'm sure there are many who will chime in all manner of things which may or may not become public knowledge 50 years from now whose blame we can lay at our government's doorstep....

BUT....not everyone who works with the government or within the government is like that....even people at the "top." There are countless individuals who work in the ABC agencies who are good, honest, moral people who care about civil and personal freedoms as much as anyone on ATS or the world over. But given the requirements of their jobs, they do not have the freedom to stand up and tell you themselves....or sometimes if they do, they are dismissed as "government disinformation agents," so what's the point???

(Note - While I am replying to you specifically, tetra, some of the things I say are for the benefit of others reading this post who may or may not know some of our or my previous conversations....)

Despite the rogue individuals who misuse or abuse power within our country (and thus lead us to not trust our government), that doesn't alleviate the need for us to be vigilant in dealing with those very real people (both domestic and international) who want to take what we have as a country, society, ideology, etc... The problems are not simple and dealing with them is like trying to untangle 10 million christmas lights thrown into a box rather haphazardly. Problems that are compounded by the egos and personal agendas of politics the world over.

My point is that...yes, there are many things that go on in this government or corporations that are morally or economically wrong, but this is more often than not the outcome of predictable sociology than it is because of the concerted effort of some alleged mythological "elite group."

give me a breather, slower and older than you.....though I am enjoying interacting with you immensely....

Couldn't agree more..

I enjoy hearing what you have to say and your thought process...even on the occasions where I may not agree...because you actually put real critical and analytical thought into it. I respect you, as well.... There are actually several people on ATS who have a dynamically different belief system than myself whom I truly respect....people who wholeheartedly believe these alleged conspiracies regarding the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

Great freaking thread - you are the illumanati - and this is how you view the little people you "control".

while denying your own existence.

God waits for you.

....and then there's garbage like this.....

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I depart from you here, and this is what I mean by "breaking rank." Some time ago, I reached the conclusion, in a somewhat similar position to yours, that we were upside down and reversed; what is claimed is completely opposite now. And now, national security means total insecurity for every living thing on this planet, here and abroad, and in "nature," thus my mollusk reference. And if you are working in nanotech, I think you know exactly what I speak of here. It has become an increasingly exploitative environment, whether for people or animals or both.......
Our lives being perceived as pure energy, to be tapped, diverted and used without our permission, while we are judged on precepts and concepts that, even as they are claimed, are betrayed, in the undoing, so as to justify that diversion of our energy, into whatever and whomever is in control wishes to place it.

Just my humble opinion, and out of the box experience, which I will not go into further on this website, not for personal reasons, but for those close to me, whom I have been threatened with, actively and realistically, their safety if I go beyond a certain point.......

You mention electromagnetic science in your engineering experience.......If you know my post history, and why I participate in this website, and I admit it freely, this agenda of mine, I believe it to be highly manipulated and weaponized against the population in order to reinforce and justify a certain agenda, opposite entirely from mine personally, having experienced the result....let's say, for a moment, just for the purposes of, shall we say, "clarification" and "explanation?"

So to bring it all back to my beginning of this post, I don't believe security agencies are securing the safety of normal people, populace, trying to get up in the morning, work their jobs, provide their progeny with shelter and food and survival, no matter their race, religious beliefs, or what piece of land they were either born on or reside on today......

I do know what you are talking about here, but unfortunately I cannot publicly comment on it.

Suffice it to say (and I know many will not be happy with that, but it is what it is...) that what you are bringing up here is a different matter altogether from the alleged Illuminati conspiracy. Certain technological advances are taking place for a variety of reasons....but enslavement of the world population is not one of them, nor does it have anything to do with the Rockefellers or Rothschilds.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

BUT....not everyone who works with the government or within the government is like that....even people at the "top." There are countless individuals who work in the ABC agencies who are good, honest, moral people who care about civil and personal freedoms as much as anyone on ATS or the world over. But given the requirements of their jobs, they do not have the freedom to stand up and tell you themselves....or sometimes if they do, they are dismissed as "government disinformation agents," so what's the point???

For the good of all of us, this, respectfully, and respectively is what I want you to explain and visualize to others.....for many would gather my first estimation of you long ago, "illuminati, government cheerleader."

I have more faith in you than that, however, for what I quoted above, I know all well to be true. And said it, quite bluntly in my replies to you. It is why I reject the labels, the stereotypical analysis that attracts the kind of responses you often get.

Of course, I often get the "whacko, get mental health help quickly," responses. And I am no more deterred nor influenced by them, then you are by what is evidenced here.

I want you, please, to help me illustrate, that it is neither black nor white, nor even gray......there still are, God help us, individuals, who signed up, tried to do their jobs, and found the coalescence of said "government" is more than most of us can fight, for if you dare to, what has happened to many of us, including me, will happen to them, as well.

As I said before, it is multi-layered, and multi-faceted.....as long as we can agree, that yes, there is much that has been done against the security and safety of life in the pursuit of dominating if not outright destroying it if it cannot be dominated, used for energy, etc... by whatever, whomever, whichever label you choose to apply to it, illuminati, aliens, demons, jinns, the antichrist, satanism, or GOVERNMENT.

Again, all due respect to you, Gypsy. But, IMHO, the wrong side is winning, whatever label or name you use for whomever they are.....this has hijacked nature, humanity, psychology and human nature, and science, and we have been sold a bill of goods and information, even through science to reaffirm what isn't affirmative or positive for anyone or anything living and breathing today.

Thanks so much for entertaining my particular bent, and opinion. I hope it has been helpful to both of us, for I think you have much to add, but you are sometimes perceived as a propping up of all the wrong things, respectfully, and I, myself, think more of you than that. I think you are one of those, engaged on a deep, instructive and influential level, who still believes in all the right things.....and we need that, and what you have to say here, without the perception you are a "shill" or any such thing, for I, for one, never thought you one.

It is difficult to walk the line between, my friend. Kudos to you, for fighting that fight, and walking that line.
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Having said all that, respectfully, Gypsy: I must leave this thread with this: there is no "nature" in my opinion, anymore. It was long ago hijacked, spun for specific manipulative purposes. I have paid a dear price in life to say this.....and pay the price for that daily. What was meant to heal us all has been used instead to destroy humanity, in favor of what man could build otherwise, machines to house what seems like consciousness, a soul, but will never be.....for math cannot address that, and neither can science. And these are matters governments, and military industrial complexes never should have dabbled in.
Your friend,
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You have been played, and you think way too highly of yourself to even notice it.

It's not gov't that will be held to count, it will be individuals -

Again, God waits for you.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

I do know what you are talking about here, but unfortunately I cannot publicly comment on it.

Suffice it to say (and I know many will not be happy with that, but it is what it is...) that what you are bringing up here is a different matter altogether from the alleged Illuminati conspiracy. Certain technological advances are taking place for a variety of reasons....but enslavement of the world population is not one of them, nor does it have anything to do with the Rockefellers or Rothschilds.

Yes, I agree with you, and have been trying only to get you to address that it IS happening, whomever or whatever label or name you apply to it......

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Yes, I am quite familiar with all you speak of here, including Jung. But you must understand, from my point of view, to identify these systems and how they work, is also to know how to manipulate and BREAK and reconceive and reinterpret them, vis a vis whomever is pulling those strings at that moment.

This, specifically: "This means that the same patterns of life are identical from the smallest atom to the largest galaxy. It is the golden ratio. The life processes you see in humans are part of a formula that is duplicated all over the universe. This exists outside of any "elite group" and any/every human being is subject to it."

Yes, I agree, obviously. But it has become patently obvious to me, not only through my own erasure, but my observance of the lives of what others suffer and fight for and through, that this knowledge is obviously being manipulated in a certain way, to replace certain history with another, to redefine and justify a current methodology, to create domination, control, deconstruction of current structures, to rebuild others, in an underground, undercurrent methodology: this is the basis, in my opinion, of what conspiracy is intended for, in a multi layered and multi faceted way......

Think of this: the more everything is confined and evidenced and recorded on the computer, the internet, the more eraseable, subject to modification, erasure and replacement it is........

I am truly sorry for whatever hardship you have faced due to the egos, agendas, or general brokenness of people who have affected your life. I can only imagine who difficult it would be to have your identity taken from you in such a manner.

I have been faced with things I have viewed as reprehensible or morally objectionable in the course of my life. The only thing I can do is tell you my philosophy in dealing with such matters. For many years, I "turned the other cheek" for a variety of reasons....all psychologically understandable. At some point, I decided that course of action no longer worked for me internally. However, I knew that outright objection would serve little purpose in affecting change. Sometimes you have make change happen subtly from within.... Think on that.

Sorry, if you feel in any way I have derailed a "concrete:" thread, for my purpose and meaning was never to disrespect your thread in any way whatsoever. This is just where I come from, and respected you enough I wished to engage along those particular lines.
Sincerely and respectfully,
Tetra50

No need for you to apologize. I was actually apologizing to you because I went off on a philosophical tangent that might have seemed "off-topic" from the concrete subject. I was trying to explain why I went that way and tie it back to the subject.

ETA: One more thing: language, the basis of our connection or disconnection, the gathering of our personal narratives, what for, CIA Gypsy? For this, in my opinion, shows more plainly than anything else, how we are being data mined, deconstructed, combined, our identitities cancelled out and given elsewhere, to rebuild something entirely different. While people like me and you, that truly believed in those concepts you cheerlead for about being the individual, an American--for is that not what the Constitution and Bill of Rights ultimately is supposed to guard and honor?---are just being used, while underneath, what is truly happening, is the opposite.....no matter if you label it illuminati, masonry, whatever label or identity you wish to attach to it......
Again, Sincerely,
Tetra

Honestly, the answer to this is military strategy. We have entered a reality where our "enemy" (different people define that differently) can no longer be identified simply by a nationality or some other such open identifier. More times than not, our "enemy" blends in with the every day person. It's like trying to find a computer virus which is masking itself as a legitimate file or service. You have to monitor the whole system and wait for the abnormal signifier to occur to find what doesn't belong (i.e. the threat to your system).

As far as human rights goes, I agree that this type of monitoring is a violation of the constitution. It pits our very government against its citizens because the "system" happens to be whatever political ideology those in power happen to maintain. Our constitution was meant to protect against that very thing.... This break is exactly what is disconcerting to me (as I mentioned in a previous post). But again, this is being driven as part of a natural sociological cycle...not some group of bankers or whatever.

And why throw masonry into it? What does that have to do with the price of rice in China??

Peace, mon amie
G.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I have been faced with things I have viewed as reprehensible or morally objectionable in the course of my life. The only thing I can do is tell you my philosophy in dealing with such matters. For many years, I "turned the other cheek" for a variety of reasons....all psychologically understandable. At some point, I decided that course of action no longer worked for me internally. However, I knew that outright objection would serve little purpose in affecting change. Sometimes you have make change happen subtly from within.... Think on that.

Ahhh, my dear, and not being patronizing here, so please don't respond to me in that way, either. I know of what you speak of intimately, and pay the price daily. Don't need to think about something I tried to do until a gun was held to my head, my child's life threatened unless I endorsed an agenda publicly which would have nullified my child and every other child and aware adult's life after that endorsement. Understand? I tried, already to walk the line you are walking, change subtly from within and all that.;...but one day, you will be called to choose, and to do so in a way you can no longer live with and sleep at night, my friend. I chose death and erasure, for my endorsement of what I was asked to do would have nullified all life mine and everyone and everything alive besides, thereafter, and I wanted no part of that, whether it succeeded with or without me, as I always knew it would, for I am not that important in that scheme or any other.......

My point is, I do not need to "think on this." I know about dressing up, fitting in and changing what you despise by joining, following the rules, toeing the line and trying to effect change from within that construct.......

We long ago, in my opinion, reached that tipping point where it all tipped over. I wanted no part of it.
Thanks, again, for your considered responses, however.
edit on 21-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Ahhh, my dear, and not being patronizing here, so please don't respond to me in that way, either. I know of what you speak of intimately, and pay the price daily. Don't need to think about something I tried to do until a gun was held to my head, my child's life threatened unless I endorsed an agenda publicly which would have nullified my child and every other child and aware adult's life after that endorsement. Understand? I tried, already to walk the line you are walking, change subtly from within and all that.;...but one day, you will be called to choose, and to do so in a way you can no longer live with and sleep at night, my friend. I chose death and erasure, for my endorsement of what I was asked to do would have nullified all life mine and everyone and everything alive besides, thereafter, and I wanted no part of that, whether it succeeded with or without me, as I always knew it would, for I am not that important in that scheme or any other.......

My point is, I do not need to "think on this." I know about dressing up, fitting in and changing what you despise by joining, following the rules, toeing the line and trying to effect change from within that construct.......

We long ago, in my opinion, reached that tipping point where it all tipped over. I wanted no part of it.
Thanks, again, for your considered responses, however.

No disrespect was intended or implied...I hope you realize that. I was trying to insinuate a point without outright saying it. However, since I clearly failed in that duty, let me put it this way... I have taken extreme measures to understand the network, the very system itself. I take very careful, measured actions meant to use the system against itself to affect necessary change. Such a method is slow, but has shown to be effective so far in the time and focus I have tried it on. I have no wish to remove myself from the game by giving up my position so I would prefer to say no more at this time....

Take care of yourself, mon amie.... People define "success" in different ways. It sounds like you have found a way that is meaningful to you and that is what matters.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
And about Masonry, my grandfather was a 33rd degree Demolay,, haha can't even spell that. Perhaps he wasn't even my real grandfather.

If you are reading closely, I added masonry in a list of many "labels," and groups......I never singled out Masonry, any more than I singled out the Vatican....which I'd probably single out more than anything currently....

How about this list: Bavarians, Austrian Judenfreschers, the Priory of Sion, the assassination of the Archduke Ferdinand, Bastile Day, both the Bolshevics and their war on the Czar Nicholas and the killing of his whole family other than Anastasia (who, if you are a fan of the Stones, and are familiar with a certain song of theirs, and I quote lyrics from Synmpathy for the Devil: I am a man of wealth and taste, was there when Pilate washed his hands and selaed his fate, when Anastasia screamed in vain.......

I could go on and on, with a list of names, labels, histories alternative and otherwise, all the way to ancient monuments and beliefs from agnosticism to whatever, Osirus, Sophia, Lillith, which should we debate next, is my point? It's all the same, really, in the end.

The oppression, control, manipulation of LIFE, and its attendant natural energy called soul or consciousness, what every living thing inherently is born with and entitled to by its very birth and life, according simply to its creation and birth, no matter whom you attribute that to, is called oppression and suppression by my way of thinking, and NO ONE, aboslutely, NO ONE, no matter what name or label you apply to whomever does this, singly or in a group, has that right.

But I leave your thread on that, Gypsy, for I do truly respect you, and think you are in a position to help alleviate what I see happening, have that faith still in some, and I never meant to derail, only to help you "illuminate" your true position and identity and motivation....for I believe in you and that is what makes you tick.
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Its not mythical...

However, here's the REAL problem. The apathy and complacency of the people. If 4,000 people can control the actions of 7,000,000,000, then maybe the 7 billion deserved it.

I don't even want to hear about the Illuminati anymore, because they don't have any power that the people don't willingly give it.

Its a pathetic state of affairs.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NewEye77

And, once again, I will say that the individual will be held into account for everything he/she has done.

God waits.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewEye77

Its not mythical...

However, here's the REAL problem. The apathy and complacency of the people. If 4,000 people can control the actions of 7,000,000,000, then maybe the 7 billion deserved it.

I don't even want to hear about the Illuminati anymore, because they don't have any power that the people don't willingly give it.

Its a pathetic state of affairs.

Not my thread, but I'll take that on gladly. No one aware asked to be controlled, nor agreed. You got the pic of having your children's and loved one's lives threatened.....that's how it got here. Extortion...Threats. Torture. If you don't recognize that, and judge humanity otherwise, you are somewhat clueless.

Still respect your point of view. However, could not agree with you less, for whatever that's worth.
Tetra

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by NewEye77

And, once again, I will say that the individual will be held into account for everything he/she has done.

God waits.

Happy1: Hello, tetra here.

You and I have met before on the boards. Always appreciate your point of view. Always. Great respect. But just a smidgeon: judgement and discernment are very difficult these days, don't you think?
Respectfully,
Tetra

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I ask - Do people with money have a right to control the media, banks, agriculture, energy, education - and enslave the rest of society - Just because they can?

Are they allowed to depopulate because there's just too much human waste and not "enough to go around" and if a human isn't able to "contribute" to society - in the communist sense - should they be put down like an animal?

I think life and death is controlled by God, not by a wealthy group of people who has managed to steal their money from the work of others.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join