It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to open the chakras quickly - it's about SOUND, VIBRATION (vowels) NOT visualization.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

Ever tried the old 'OH Waa Taa Goo Siam'?

On a similar topic, we tried breathing long breaths in meditations tonight. I found that my penchant is to breathe in to the count of 12 and breath out to the count of 18. The leader said to try and do 6 in, 6 out, but I had more breath than that.

After 20 min of doing that, my entire head felt hot, and I almost felt ill. After 10 min of normal breathing it felt normal again.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
I am warning everybody on this thread - slandering God and God's laws is a sure way to hell.

The OP is completely misleading.

This happens when you do not understand a subject and form an opinion just because you heard something from somebody.

Millions of "sadhus" are roaming around in India in search of God who have achieved nothing but have given up in delusion.

I advise all people to forget about "chakras" (or energy centers). I have not found a single person on this thread who is worthy of even understanding such topic. You will only sink into ignorance and degradation by embarking on a wrong direction.

ur pundits and ur sadhus are frauds.. ur kali and kundalini posessions with epileptic fits are just acting and entertainment. primitive barbaric and useless rituals.

deal with it.
edit on 15-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

Originally posted by filledcup

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by Thorneblood

This is all in a philosophical forum, and you claim to be a Philosopher, so how can anyone here offer any "evidence" of what is ultimately a state of mind? If someone chooses to visualize swirling pools of energy at points in their body that you can honestly feel vibrating when chanting these mantra's and uses these as a means to finding inner peace then what does it matter what the terminology is?

Because it's dishonest. I don't even think you can explain half the things you are talking about. Why not say that chakras are emotions, or chakras are a state of mind? Be honest for once is all I would like to ask.

chakras are portals! conduits! they have a physical presence in certain glands/organs but are not limited to the physical. the actual chakra is not the gland. the conduit opens around the area of the gland/organ. they feed the body with spiritual life.. consciousness.. intelligence. they are invisible, but they have physicality that appeals to the sense of touch.

make sense? oh and this is not philosophy im speaking btw. nor theory, nor guess

Maybe they are conduits but I am not sure. The crown or whatever is above the head I have had similar ideas of being an dimensional opening but I have many theories on what it really is and the fact that you are feeling things that you cannot see is a bit strange sometimes.
. You want to find out how it works.

My story:
Instant amygdala fear overload with intense need. Activation of 2 chakras to the level that I could feel them in the body and was confused with what they where but had a hunch that played out. Needed to activate the 5 other chakras thru videos on youtube that i listened to while resting on the bed. (So OP you are right in my case that sound is the key but there might be others that are visually stimulated).

I can somewhat manipulate whatever it is I feel on the top of my head if i move my right fingers but I have no real proof of why
. For some reason my left hand for me cannot do the same. Have the bliss when I stop thinking and just feel. Notice synchronicity (Funny party trick for yourself). No out of body experiences.

u are right. i called them invisible as tho they had no visible attributes. but to be clear i was speaking from the point of view of an external observer. they wouldnt see the chakra. but in meditation as we activate each chakra that color is displayed forming a vortex within the darkness of the minds eye. through this i have been able to verify the correct chakra color arrangements.

ur not supposed to move.. at allll. become absolutely still. thought is what wills the chi/chakra energy through the chakras. just think the flow into a certain direction. but uve also got to ride with the currents of the wave.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

It is nothing more than autosuggestion, If you believe something is real then it is, somehow real in your own mind (world). When you are meditating you visualize those ''chakras'' and the ''energy'' flowing. Although nothing of these exist in real life at that moment of meditation the autosuggestion you put yourself into.... benefits you psychologically. the same principle applies to wiccan chants and or witchcraft magic, shamanism, prayers etc. It is all about visualising and autosuggestion.
For me there are no standard ''tools'' to help you meditate, every person is a totally different character and is sensitive to different things. ideas.etc. there are no chakras, no energy, and no other part of your body is related to emotions , feelings, except of your mind.
Your mind calculates the info, your sensors give (eyes , ears hands etc.) but in meditation you try to manipulate your own mind so your perception of the world changes. Thats why you feel that meditation works, although in reality nothing changes except for the way your thinking.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Oh yeah? And I suppose my whole research behind the phytochemicals and nutrients in foods that links them to the chakra system is just out the window huh?

Incredible...

Science of Healing with Food Colors - Read If You Dare

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

ur not supposed to move.. at allll. become absolutely still. thought is what wills the chi/chakra energy through the chakras. just think the flow into a certain direction. but uve also got to ride with the currents of the wave.

Ever since I read this thread yesterday I have been saying the vowels either out loud or internally. I have found that when doing a 'noise' (with or without actual noise coming out of the mouth) I can feel that different parts of the body relax, it seems to energize and balance the body. One does not have to be still - in fact when walking it makes one feel more upright and grounded.
It keeps one in the body so one does not go off with the stories the mind is usually producing.
The body is where life is - life is alive now. The mind likes to take one off to where life isn't.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Ever since I read this thread yesterday I have been saying the vowels either out loud or internally. I have found that when doing a 'noise' (with or without actual noise coming out of the mouth) I can feel that different parts of the body relax, it seems to energize and balance the body. One does not have to be still - in fact when walking it makes one feel more upright and grounded.
It keeps one in the body so one does not go off with the stories the mind is usually producing.
The body is where life is - life is alive now. The mind likes to take one off to where life isn't.

so u began making noises yesterday and today u are an expert? even more so than someone who has advanced themselves over 20 years?

please consider that you dont know everything, and that not everything in this world can be easily rationalized... especially without complete information.

stillness has to do with actual meditation, going deep into the darkness. the sounds have to do with activating the chakras for the first time.

ask questions instead of trying to teach the teacher.
edit on 16-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

so u began making noises yesterday and today u are an expert? even more so than someone who has advanced themselves over 20 years?

Have you been doing this for 20 years?
Do you not see any truth in what I have written?

stillness has to do with actual meditation, going deep into the darkness. the sounds have to do with activating the chakras for the first time.

The stillness is not much good if you have to be in a room with your eyes shut to know it. That stillness is everywhere 'I am'.

ask questions instead of trying to teach the teacher.

I have added what is known here for your information.
So you consider yourself a teacher only.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Maybe you should give it a go instead of dismissing it.

Originally posted by Thorneblood
One of my favorites.

Legend tells that once upon a time there was a poor man who was charged with tending a herd of cows for his master. The man, uneducated and mentally challenged, one day met a teacher of meditation and he was impressed by the calm, loving, happy nature of the teacher. So he asked the teacher to show him how he could achieve the same radiating peace that the teacher so obviously enjoyed.

The teacher quickly discovered that the man was unable to understand any of the points of philosophy he was trying to teach him, and he couldn't even remember the Om mantra despite going through it time and again. The patient teacher said to the man, "You are certainly devoted in your desire to be happy, but you don't seem to know very much and have trouble learning, and you can't remember anything. Tell me, what is it that you do know about?"

The man answered enthusiastically, "Teacher, the only thing I know anything about is cows. For my entire life, I've cared for cows, kept them happy, kept them fed, made sure they are milked regularly, and kept them clean. My entire life revolves around cows." The teacher smiled and said, "That's fine, my son. Then you know what sound a cow makes." "Of course," said the man. "They say moo." "Of course they do," said the teacher. "And since you know that sound well, that will serve as your mantra. All you must do is continue to say moo and you will eventually find that you no longer suffer and you are filled with bliss." From that moment on, every time the man took the cows to the pasture to graze, he chanted "moo." While he milked the cows, he chanted, "moo, moo, moo." Before long he was able to internalize the vibration of his mantra, and he became joyful and lived happily ever after.
Read more at Buzzle: www.buzzle.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

for 10 years i practiced every bit of guidance i could come across.. including making the sounds. and not much happened besides feelings of well being. then at around the 10 year mark.. the event happened where i achieved enlightenment. only then was i filled with light and water(chi) and could feel it within my body. i had to learn.. all on my own.. how to channel this energy. i had no teacher but my inner voice all through the years.

there is more to this world. life is not the body. existence for interaction with other bodies in this realm is bonded to a body only. life does not require a body, the soul can be eternal and live without a body, holding conscious thoughts independent of a body.

if the body was life, then all we would need is a body and it would get up and walk around and talk and think. if the spine is what hold us upright then why do our bodies fall to the ground when we die? life comes out of the infinite and gives itself individuality through the creation of a new life.. animal or human. through meditation and righteousness as well as acknowledging the Supreme Creator we are able to reclaim the infinite within ourselves. it is a goal to earn.. this is what religious books are aiming to carry across.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

All I said was one does not have to stay still while reciting (out loud or not) the vowels.
I have been doing body work for many years and the body is where life is felt. Joy is a feeling in the body, yet the mind seeks it in time and space.
All the while the mind seeks for comfort it causes discomfort in the body - it seems to divide one from life.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

All I said was one does not have to stay still while reciting (out loud or not) the vowels.
I have been doing body work for many years and the body is where life is felt. Joy is a feeling in the body, yet the mind seeks it in time and space.
All the while the mind seeks for comfort it causes discomfort in the body - it seems to divide one from life.

then why does it seem like ur downplaying the importance of what is presented here tho? to some people this is exactly what they needed to know for their stage in development. some will know what they need to know, and some wont be sure. others will reject it outright.

i dont agree with ur perspective for one reason. and i believe i understand why you hold that perspective. because u dont know anything different. i have been there, just like everyone else who is born with average spiritual inclination. but when you discover the spirit fully, the perspective changes.

for example.. in the astral state i engaged in a sexual activities with a friend. at the point of orgasm, the orgasm was so powerful, without being unpleasant that that sort of feeling cannot be accomplished by the body. it felt like an ecstatic melding of our energies as we did this in spiritual bodies. the body has limits. but this was waaaayy more than physical sensory perception can accomplish. as we know, too much pleasure here can become pain. but it is not so in the Spirit.

not only that, but the spirit has it's own sense of touch when it has departed the body. i feel, i will myself to fly, i touch the walls and and feel their texture and solid apparence, then if i wish i can move through them, i walk and feel the ground on the soles of my feet as you would expect. when i speak to others i can hear myself and i can hear their responses. there is an independent set of senses that the spirit possesses. and this is explained quite clearly in religious doctrines.

the 5 senses we have noted scientifically are limited versions of the infinite ones. and we have more than 5 senses available through inclinations of the spirit and spiritual awareness. this is because it comes from the source of the Infinite Spirit/Soul. what im gathering from you is the belief that these senses can only be experienced via a body. but that is not correct at all. we experience the senses because there is something there to sense it. but as i said before, the body is limited in how powerful a sense it can accommodate. too powerful can cause many things, like shock and blackouts etc. the spirit does not have this problem.

i understand why you dwell in the body. and have a backward view of how this is all enstated. it is very difficult to wrap one's mind around without actually experiencing. i do not doubt you have done alot of body work.. but the body is not the be all and end all. i believe the body when born forges the spirit. an innocent and brand new spirit/consciousness is formed. it experiences and learns through the body things of this reality, because this reality is like the starting line. when we learn how to be infinite through knowledge gained in this reality, we can move on, without the need for a body, both interacting in other realms.. as well as this one if we so choose. the infinite ones are not at a disadvantage because they have no physical body representation in this realm. quite the contrary.

im sure you have developed a great deal of knowledge and experience regarding body work. just as anything else, practice makes perfect. that may be your expertise. but i claim mine to be in the matters of the spirit. having the added advantage of both sides of the looking glass. im sure you can teach alot about the body that even i may not be aware of or hold to my forefront of knowledge.
edit on 16-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

This is great info, i've looked into sound vibrations for the chakras before but some of them have just never resonated with me and didn't come naturally. These feel very natural to me which I can only assume to be a good thing. After practising the 'oo' sound for ten minutes with my partner I immediately felt a most beautiful warm filling sensation flooding my being.

I do wonder though, is there any reason different sources say to use different sounds? And does it really matter if that particular sound resonates with the intended chakra? Would it be then down to personal preference and what works within your own being?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

then why does it seem like ur downplaying the importance of what is presented here tho? to some people this is exactly what they needed to know for their stage in development. some will know what they need to know, and some wont be sure. others will reject it outright.

What have I down played? This thread is about vowels vibrating. All I said was that one does not have to stay still when reciting vowels. Just because you have stated that you have to stay still and I have said something different you are trying to sell yourself.

i dont agree with ur perspective for one reason.

What is the reason that you believe one has to stay still while reciting the vowels?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by melancholiflower
reply to post by arpgme

This is great info, i've looked into sound vibrations for the chakras before but some of them have just never resonated with me and didn't come naturally. These feel very natural to me which I can only assume to be a good thing. After practising the 'oo' sound for ten minutes with my partner I immediately felt a most beautiful warm filling sensation flooding my being.

I do wonder though, is there any reason different sources say to use different sounds? And does it really matter if that particular sound resonates with the intended chakra? Would it be then down to personal preference and what works within your own being?

Have you watched this video?

I found it to be very good as it shows where each different sound resonates in the body and how it can help alleviate different problems. If you do the sounds whilst watching you can feel it in the body.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverick7
reply to post by Wolvo

Ever tried the old 'OH Waa Taa Goo Siam'?

Cute. @@

On a similar topic, we tried breathing long breaths in meditations tonight. I found that my penchant is to breathe in to the count of 12 and breath out to the count of 18. The leader said to try and do 6 in, 6 out, but I had more breath than that.

After 20 min of doing that, my entire head felt hot, and I almost felt ill. After 10 min of normal breathing it felt normal again.

Seriously, breathwork (pranayama) is extremely important. Will boost your energy levels tremendously.

Be careful about overdoing it though. You need to follow the directions of an experienced breathing coach or yoga instructor.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What have I down played? This thread is about vowels vibrating. All I said was that one does not have to stay still when reciting vowels. Just because you have stated that you have to stay still and I have said something different you are trying to sell yourself.

i dont agree with ur perspective for one reason.

What is the reason that you believe one has to stay still while reciting the vowels?

i dont see how moving the pinky finger helps anything. also, in my exploits with sound i have chosen to stay still to both concentrate and feel the energy of the chakras working in the area. i believe the stiller and more relaxed you are the more work can be accomplished.

but i wasnt even referring to stillness for making the sounds, but for meditation. deep meditation to achieve spiritual awareness. that's the point of making the sounds no? to open chakras and go into meditative state? im not trying to sell anything. it's a point of view that comes from experience and not limited to these sounds. i know that chakras can be activated while standing and walking around etc. but i believe im speaking for aspirants and those still working their way up to their first spiritual commune. activating chakras on the move is for more advanced experiencers. and staying still will help beginners to obtain their first and initial detection. they cant do anything at all if they dont even know what theyre supposed to feel. and my advice is to stay still for this process as an amateur. when they feel it through stillness only then will they know what to manipulate in movement and various postures.

as it is now however, i activate my chakras without making any sound. it's just a thought and focus. from my experience, making the sounds and releasing the breath assist the release of energy in tense areas.. leading to a feeling of well being. but that's about all ull get from the sounds if u dont actually meditate. and that.. requires absolute and utter stillness. again. after u become aware, u wont need to make the sounds, or stay still with enough practice and knowing what ur doing to achieve the astral state etc.

if ur using the sounds and tones to assist in healing in areas related to a specific chakra.. ur best bet is still to stay still and just let the energy do it's thing.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by GargIndia

Oh yeah? And I suppose my whole research behind the phytochemicals and nutrients in foods that links them to the chakra system is just out the window huh?

Incredible...

Science of Healing with Food Colors - Read If You Dare

Thanks for reminding me of this. There's a 1987 book, "Linda Goodman's Star Signs," where Goodman wrote about her experiences with the color diet and the use of colored light on the chakras. It's Chapter 6, "Forgotten Rainbows." She especially liked shining red light on the solar plexus and drinking red solar water for weight loss.

This is not a book I normally direct people to -- since I think there's a lot of misinformation in it. But there are interesting ideas in it, so I never threw it out.

I've experimented with "Blue Solar Water" specifically -- especially for bathing and aura cleansing.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join