It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Then you really need to spend time in a hospital for the mentally unwell...at least while getting treatment you can get better with your artwork
, may take a few years though.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The Devil always have hate in his heart and it's trying to destroy what it is beautiful,because this is his purpose,this is why he lives in ugliness,and also this is why I will defeat him,as many heads the Devil has,and many followers.

As the times are getting harder the hate in their hearts it's growing ,and keep on growing affecting their rationality.

This why in their blindness they will self destroy themselves,because this is the purpose,to not realise they are on the path of self destruction,leaded by hate.

"Their own hate will destroy them,while the light will cover Earth."

Oh,and "Tomorrow" is indeed....tomorrow.

edit on 10-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: "Their own hate will destroy them,while the light will cover Earth."

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I have no hate bar for Religion, you on the other hand having read your posts have plenty of hate.
Anyone who disagrees with you is the devil and you condemn others to an imaginary hell...when it isn't your job.
Enjoy your insanity and keep making those BS predictions because It just shows everyone how poorly you are...I just hope If you have any close friends or family they know what you are like and get you sectioned...for the sake of your mental health and others living near you.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Religion for me does not exist,only God and his laws,this is why I am the one to decide who and where and when.

Certainly those without God will end up in Hell.

As the will of God and My decision.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Prove your power then....go on do something.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Oh ,for you life it's like a game of children,like a SF movie with powers to be shown.

Wrong.

Everything on it's time, accordingly with times.

But many things were done as my will,and they know,oh but you are to small to be shown,what ,were and especially ...why.

Power of God it is not a toy ....for a boy.

Maybe if I have to save the People of God again from Egypt,I will certainly do that instantly....and many many other things.

But to the Devil cannot be shown the powers of God ....by feeling but to feel them on his skin

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

So it was you who saved the jews from Eygpt?
Oh man this just gets better and better

Mad as a box of badgers.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I was not I,but I have Absolute Power including that one.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

But you said

Maybe if I have to save the People of God again from Egypt,I will certainly do that instantly....and many many other things.

So you didn't do it the first time then?
All talk you are, you refuse to prove your power and even when you try (predictions) you get them wrong so to me that says you are a big liar..or insane.
Anyhow I used to get payed to help the mentally unwell and seeing Iam not now I will leave you be to wallow in your delusions.
Poor poor Piq.
edit on 10-10-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
That person it is now in Heaven,I am the Angel from Heaven on Earth,the only Angel from Heaven on Earth at this moment.

Because God need only one soldier to defeat the Devil.

Each time I want to communicate with God I feel a shudder all over my body,and that shudder appears through the Holy Spirit inside me.

I can ask questions and I get answers ,only if the questions are the right one,by this understanding the Holy Questions.

This is why I can command to Heaven,and Heaven can command to me.

That it is the Shudder of Heavenly Love,which live inside my body.

Oh,you cannot dream the truth of my words and how much power I have,because I never lie to my Father in Heaven,thisfore HE lives in ME.

Oh and please small Devil,there is no use for you to do what you are trying to do,you cannot destroy my name whatever you do and how hard you will try

"Shocking indeed the truth of my words."

edit on 10-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: "Shocking indeed the truth of my words."

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
cant believe this stupid thread is still going. Piequal or whatever your real name is, probably you are Laura Eisenhower you sound just like her, please land your rocket ship to crazy soon and get some rest.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Oooh,be gone you poisonous Devil,you ugly Morpheus creature,black bald heart you have and the ugliness of your face and of the heart and poison are your words.

They have attacked me using the ugliness of your face Morpheus,creature of the darkness that you are.

Be gone from where you came from and never come back,may Hell burn your soul Forever.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

coming from someone who cant post their picture they obviously are coming from one ugly looking creature.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I will post my picture some day but I am afraid they will be blinded by my beauty.

Angels are not to be seen by you mortals.

Now be gone Morpheus king of Death ,pus with tumors that you are.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I prophesize you will never post your picture because in reality your ugly duckling. It will come to pass for all to see that the only thing that will come to pass as a prophesized truth is this what I have just said. Your see Pie the truth eventually always rises to the top and the crap sinks to the darkness where it belongs.

and by the way your posts versus stars ratio is really starting to look sux.....if you had any guts you face yourself in the mirror...its all cracked in your case.
edit on 11-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Always the avatar,gives the shape of how someone looks like in reality,and yes someday I will post a picture.

Your avatar shows your ugliness,a ugliness which has proved to be real.

Grey and dark and bald and old you are.

Oh and small ants cannot prophetise,now be gone oooh you good for nothing creature of the night that you are.

Nobody is interested in your opinion because you do not have a valid one,anyway you will burn in Hell ,as my will no matter what you will do.

Did I lie?

Certainly not,my words always speaks the Truth.

Now shoo from where you came from and never come back.
edit on 11-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: add text

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Ill post my picture anytime cause i know im not ugly hahahaha but you sure as Hell are. hahahahahahahahahaha

Always the avatar,gives the shape of how someone looks like in reality,and yes someday I will post a picture.

I stand by my prediction that the only true predication from this thread is that YOU will never ever post a picture of you because it will destroy this façade you have been carrying on with. Your not attractive, your not popular you have no friends.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Nobody is interested in what you have to say nor you predictions and less your words.

Well I have many many friends everywhere,while you....how can someone to like a creature as ugly as you.

Oh and I will post a picture ,when I will want to.

If you are beautiful than the concept of beauty it's gone.

You may be beautiful for orcs or for creature fat and bald and drunk like you are.

Poor,poor you if I were you I will cry when look in the mirror.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

You see I have the guts to post my picture. I stand by my predication you will never ever ever post yours.
and im not fat either which Im sure you are.
edit on 11-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Oh my God ,I feel sick of what I have just saw.

Oh, Father in Heaven,please tell me that such ugliness does not exist.

Hmm,it is your own problem what you post but definitly you are danger for humans to try to make them post pictures of themselves.

Who knows,maybe they will select you for "Bridesmaids".

Have a look about you poor chassis that you have as your squint look...
edit on 11-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: add text

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join