It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I wish I'd be as "intelligent" as you are.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Tylerdurden1

Vasa Croe
reply to post by piequal3because14

So...God has a different "will" on each planet? If you are the only "will" on Earth, do you correspond with other "wills" on other planets?

I was given level 25 will so it expands the cosmos! I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!

Could not resist....

edit on 9/10/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Too bad you arent
Oh well I just like watching your posts, it says a lot about your IQ

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You see,I didn't lied about who I am and about my powers which are real,as described by me.

When I said that you two will burn in hell ,I didn't lied either,because I will keep the gates of Heaven closed for you.

And that is a promise ,because I always keep my promises.

Like here.... www.abovetopsecret.com......where I promised them I will teach them to behave.

And now they behave with me in a very civilized manner,

because

I ALWAYS KEEP MY PROMISES,EITHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

piequal3because14
You see,I didn't lied about who I am and about my powers which are real,as described by me.

When I said that you two will burn in hell ,I didn't lied either,because I will keep the gates of Heaven closed for you.

And that is a promise ,because I always keep my promises.

Like here.... www.abovetopsecret.com......where I promised them I will teach them to behave.

And now they behave with me in a very civilized manner,

because

I ALWAYS KEEP MY PROMISES,EITHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

Ummmm....I didnt see you do anything with any of those threads

So you are the gate keeper? I'll remeber that,

WOW.
edit on 10-9-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Any crazy shards of "wisdom" lol....for us today?

What did your will do today? Did your will make a cheese dish?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

I just willed steak and potatoes with sauteed spinach for dinner. Would love if it could be willed to cook itself as well! Piequal....please let me know if you can take requests!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I willed water to make a swirl counter clock wise, then again I was taking a dump so....

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Unfortunately my steak and potatoes needed me to cook them last night. I think I did a better job than the will of God could have done so I am happy with the outcome.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Did you pray over them? I dont know why it didnt work????!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

piequal3because14
Certainly you'll be gone just like the one before you.

Is that an assumption or a truth you speak?

I am still here, or are talking about Athlon?

Are we the three wolves,

Tyler, Athlon and myself?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Who are "you two"?

You have lied numerous times, why are you lying about lying?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

You going to add your name to that list wacko??

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Nope...You made that thread as a veiled attempt to have a dig at me because I was honest about your so called art, I and others rose above it and made that thread a ruddy good read.
I sure wish that you would stop threatening people with Hell because it just makes you look as mad as a badger .
Now you are acting seriously mentally ill with your failed predictions and other threads.
Nuttier than squirrill poop.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You do not deserve my attention ,none of you,because you are all too small "warms" comparing with my powers.

But the wolf with feathers,hmmm,I have a feeling that in few weeks he wish never to be born on Earth.

We shall see then if he will have the physical ability to post.

Oh and now they are threat me in the place where my beauty can be seen,hmm they shouldn't...this is why in a couple of weeks I shall make that place dissapear....also as my will....sorry...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

piequal3because14
You do not deserve my attention ,none of you,because you are all too small "warms" comparing with my powers.

But the wolf with feathers,hmmm,I have a feeling that in few weeks he wish never to be born on Earth.

We shall see then if he will have the physical ability to post.

Oh and now they are threat me in the place where my beauty can be seen,hmm they shouldn't...this is why in a couple of weeks I shall make that place dissapear....also as my will....sorry...

I have a few questions.

What are "Warms"?
What is a wolf with feathers?
Last question, why are you insaine?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!!!!
This thread- in spite the failed prediction- is still active and hasn't been moved to the Hoax forum.- Because that's where it belongs!
Once a prediction doesn't come true it is nothing more than a failure in my eyes.

The world is still moving, people are still living, no 144k people have gone to hell as you said they would. You are a delusional fear-monger, who didn't get his/her way, and has been posting news clippings for the past few weeks,which had nothing to do with your initial prediction about the sun, war, or politics, and now are desperately trying to save face , whereas many people have told you already to just fess up and admit you were wrong!
( I honestly don't know why the mods haven't acted yet. Maybe they are amused....)

As a psychic myself - My 6th sense is telling me that I've got more experience than you, and that you are in your late 20s- let me tell you the following:
-The Syria crisis will be solved- it's already in the works
- The sun is still A-okay, and will be for at least another 4.5 million years.
-No major things happening in politics, unless you are talking about the middle east, and again ,that is going to go okay. The Americans don't want a war, Obama doesn't want a war , he is just trying to save face in front of Putin.

I don't post predictions here, because my predictions are usually about my family and friends, so of no interest to people here, and my clients' predictions are confidential. I did offer a free daily reading for 2 months this summer, and I can tell you that speaking from experience the OP has no idea what he/she is doing, he/she is just rambling on and trying to save face.

Another thing: The Op seems like a perfectly normal person when posting on other threads. He'/she is only thinking of herself/ himself as an angel here.

I call troll with a short attention span, and a need for social acceptance.

This prediction is not real,it's just a ruse.

Kind regards,
Rainbow

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Very uninteresting are your words and empty of any content,but time is still in front of us for what's to come as given by Me.

Everything has happened as desired,in timings and times to come.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Naw Pic has a long history of claiming she is the chosen one, she has condemned me to Hell once before for having a typo in a post I made in her thread lol.
I really hope it is all just a trolling session otherwise Pic has serious problems.
So pic come on tell us another prediction that will not happen

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

That was very well put!

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join