It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

piequal3because14
Because I never lie.

But indeed you have. You are lying about atheists.
Sorry but I never lie,and this is a fact and a truth.

To lie is to speak a premeditated lie which you fabricated in your mind with the purpose to deceive the minds of the people.

Which is something I never did and I will never do.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Your always lie your the redheaded new age anti Goddess!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
You do not have the analyzing pc program and psychological ability to know that,but they have ,because they have analyzed each word of mine and they know that I never lie.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

You on a rocket ship to mars again with that talk, an astral Pie in the sky.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Sorry but I never lie,and this is a fact and a truth.

To lie is to speak a premeditated lie which you fabricated in your mind with the purpose to deceive the minds of the people.

Perhaps you are not lying intentionally, but here's a fact and a truth for you: you don't know squat about atheism. So before you start another thread parading your ignorance around the forums, perhaps you should get in touch with a few atheists you actually know in real life and learn some things about them without throwing assumptions and generalizations and slanderous allegations off the wall to try and make yourself look cool.

You aren't proving anything here except how ignorant you are regarding the subject of atheism.
edit on 6-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
God will have no mercy when everything will be over.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Pi? I don't mean to be cruel - but, your thinking seems muddled.
Because, your "paradise" and "heaven" aren't showing through. Only your vulnerability.
Sorry. I know you don't like criticism - that you are indeed very fragile; but, someone has to try to reach out and help you arrange your thinking in a more productive and loving way.

By the way, what is your native language? Your use of English is unclear.
edit on 8-9-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

No worries,I always know what I am talking about,I have the necessary knowledge and power to know always the truth.
I really can tell with all my heart that I never lie,and no mental disease ,disorder or psychological issue.

I am in all my senses.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

No worries,I always know what I am talking about,I have the necessary knowledge and power to know always the truth.
I really can tell with all my heart that I never lie,and no mental disease ,disorder or psychological issue.

I am in all my senses.

Okay then.
So am I.

I hope you will consider that "atheists and nonbelievers" are doing their best to cope with the world - just as You and I are doing.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I hope you will consider that "atheists and nonbelievers" are doing their best to cope with the world - just as You and I are doing.
I will ask my Father in Heaven.

We are living through hard times and I guess a little faith from each and every one can heal the world.

And that it is in my power to gather all the positive powers and bring a new beginning on this planet.

But before this the word must be fulfilled.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

All right then.

We are living through hard times and I guess a little faith from each and every one can heal the world.

Yes, collective consciousness.....

If we ALL work toward envisioning peace and that all humans have enough food, water, shelter, clothing, love, and respect......
we can change it.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

If we ALL work toward envisioning peace and that all humans have enough food, water, shelter, clothing, love, and respect......
we can change it.

I wish it would be that simple,if someone would take you on a trip from the year 2005 , 8 years ago into the future in the year 2013,I guess you wouldn't believe it how much things has changed in a bad way.

If someone will take on a trip into the future let's say in the year 2018,I guess you might be shocked.

This is why the factors of which the future depends to be bright are very different of what we might believe they are.

Everything must come to a common point first and that common point can be very painful.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Everything must come to a common point first and that common point can be very painful.

What common point would that be? Did you have something in mind? And how does that relate to the topic?
edit on 10-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

piequal3because14
Yes this is the greatest danger for Humanity.

Because an atheist doesn't have discernment,to discern between good and evil.

In the true sense of the word.For an atheist, humans are just numbers calculated in "too many".

So for him(her) disposing of a human being and indifference is a daily Status Quo.

Like they do not care about if someone dying on the street.

This is why they have false feelings and they are blind because they can see life only from today and not tomorrow.

Of course they behave with animals more gently and kind than with humans.

But not all atheists are danger,because many of them although they say they are not belivers, inside their heart is that grain of soul which warm their path in life.

The same with false believers,those who are saying the truly believe but their actions are opposite with their words.

This category also it is very dangerous and they are so many as numbers.

So,in which category you fall?

What a contemptible piece of work you are.

I'd trust an atheist with my life any day over a believer. You, on the other hand, I wouldn't trust to sit the right way on a toilet seat.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

What common point would that be? Did you have something in mind? And how does that relate to the topic?
edit on 10-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

With so many sickos that have the same outlook and perception as you then that common point will be extremely painful.

I wish it would be that simple

Its a simple as it is said.

But the issue is people cant stop talking and start doing, take yourself for example, you know how much pain and suffering you cause, or do you?

Have you tried to work it out or do you wish to stay oblivious to such facts?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I don't understand what that thread has to do with atheists and false believers supposedly being the greatest danger to humanity. From what I can tell, that "common point" is irrelevant. And if you're just going to play games with us, why should anyone here take you seriously?
edit on 15-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

piequal3because14
God will have no mercy when everything will be over.

Duh , you don't say

if its all over there is nothing left to have mercy for.

Well done some truth does come from your direction,

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Who says there won't be anything left when it's all over?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

No,

to lie is to keep being dishonest when all suspect your doing so.

Where did you get this definition of a lie, how could possibly know anything about lies when you say

Practice makes perfect, practicing on yourself is a way you can train all day long,

The problem with that is eventually you begin to fall for your own lies and believe your in your own deceptions.

False believers? what does that mean? Are you a false believer?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join