It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yes this is the greatest danger for Humanity.

Because an atheist doesn't have discernment,to discern between good and evil.

In the true sense of the word.For an atheist, humans are just numbers calculated in "too many".

So for him(her) disposing of a human being and indifference is a daily Status Quo.

Like they do not care about if someone dying on the street.

This is why they have false feelings and they are blind because they can see life only from today and not tomorrow.

Of course they behave with animals more gently and kind than with humans.

But not all atheists are danger,because many of them although they say they are not belivers, inside their heart is that grain of soul which warm their path in life.

The same with false believers,those who are saying the truly believe but their actions are opposite with their words.

This category also it is very dangerous and they are so many as numbers.

So,in which category you fall?

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I know more moral athiests than I do moral Christians. People who do good things out of the kindness of their heart not through some desire to please big papa in the sky.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I know more moral athiests than I do moral Christians. People who do good things out of the kindness of their heart not through some desire to please big papa in the sky.
This means that in a way they are believers.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I am a devout Christian. I believe in the God of the Bible and that He created everything in literally 6 days. That being said, I think your OP is categorically false. Most atheists have a high standard of morality and easily distinguish right from wrong. They simply do not attribute that moral code as originating from a deity.

I have several atheist and agnostic friends and relatives who exemplify the "Golden Rule" better than many professing Christians.

As believers we should not be building walls but should be tearing them down. It is much more effective in getting out the Good News.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I fall into the category that a belief in "GOD" is not necessary to know "good from evil".

According to biblical mythology, the knowledge of good and evil came from disobeying God. From that point on, all men and women were born with an innate knowledge of good and evil.

In reality, the adage "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you" is a universal inner compass of what is right and wrong, although it's discernment isn't always easily found in the extension of our own egos, for believers and non believers alike.

edit on 1-8-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

That being said, I think your OP is categorically false. Most atheists have a high standard of morality and easily distinguish right from wrong.
They do?,but atheists run the world.

Then why is the world in putrefaction?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

That being said, I think your OP is categorically false. Most atheists have a high standard of morality and easily distinguish right from wrong.
They do?,but atheists run the world.

Then why is the world in putrefaction?

Personally, I would disagree with this statement as well. I think those who run the world do have a god which would not categorize them as atheists. Their god is not the God of the Bible. Atheists do not make up a very large segment of the world's population.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I fall into the category that a belief in "GOD" is not necessary to know "good from evil".
How can be that?

I thought that a certain habit was extinct.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Personally, I would disagree with this statement as well. I think those who run the world do have a god which would not categorize them as atheists.
You are right,they have the Devil inside them.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

What do you mean they're believers? If a person is an atheist then they have a disbelief in a deity. Being an atheist I do see people as animals. Because that's what we are. However, that doesn't mean I lack morals or see humanity as evil. I'm just down to earth and feel humanity needs to better its self and the planet to prosper. We can all do good together.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Being an atheist I do see people as animals. Because that's what we are.
If we are that then we belong to the woods,and maybe that is what will happen in the near future.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Because an atheist doesn't have discernment,to discern between good and evil.

I know atheists who are MUCH better people than so called religious ones.
And I'd take a nice calm loving atheist over a radical religious extremist any day.
Radical extremist religious nuts come in all denominations ... Anything from Sharia pushers to Christian fundamentalists in Alabama who think they are the only ones going to heaven.

OP ... your statement is silly beyond words.
edit on 8/1/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I don't think we belong in the woods. But we need to take care of the environment and ourselves. Imagine living in China where you live all kinds of people in toxic environments because of the pollution. We shouldn't have to deal with that because it poisons us. We need clean air and lots of abundant life like plants in our civilization.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

,but atheists run the world.

You'll have to prove that statement. Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

OP ... your statement is silly beyond words.
With or without discernment?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You mean like the highest level of poverty ever seen in the world these days ,with no solution for the future?

"The enslavement of the humans by other humans is the evil work of atheists which runs the world in the year 2013."

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Does it matter what branch of belief any individual grabs to as long as they grab a branch?

Is it not the lessons of life that lead one to understand that which is good and evil?

We are all Children of God whether we believe or not, no matter what branch of belief anyone holds~

Is there a greater or a lesser? Or only the perception of one's own ego creating that illusion?

You can find beauty in the ugliest of places if you have the eyes to see past the illusions created~

Are we not all in a illusion, manifesting in different ways, testing us just the same?

::Cough::

I can see where you derive the thoughts in your OP pi~ That being said, I can't agree as life lessons and life paths are different for each incarnate soul that is here on this spiritual battlefield known as Earth. Not one greater or lesser and all are here for that individual "grain of a soul" to learn and progress to the next stages in a Eternity of incarnations.

Much love and respect Pi~

Nathan

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

This means that in a way they are believers.

So if an athiest commits a good act, its because their secretly religious? That's a bit of no win situation for the athiest.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You mean like the highest level of poverty ever seen in the world these days ,with no solution for the future?

"The enslavement of the humans by other humans is the evil work of atheists which runs the world in the year 2013."

There are a very few athiest compared to the billions of religious believers, yet they have always been a persecuted minority. Judged by those who claim not to judge.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You said atheists run the world. I said ... PROVE IT.
So show us all how atheists run the world. Where's the proof?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join