It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Who says there won't be anything left when it's all over?

Pie said "God will have no mercy when everything is over"

If its everything whats there left to have mercy for?

I am just entertaining the contradictory statements Pie makes with questions to see if they have their feet on the ground or if they flying off the wall with nothing to hold on too.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

don't understand what that thread has to do with atheists and false believers supposedly being the greatest danger to humanity. From what I can tell, that "common point" is irrelevant. And if you're just going to play games with us, why should anyone here take you seriously?
Then let's leave the facts to speak,when the moment will come.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

What facts? You have no facts! You have opinions and presumptions, none of which count for anything other than to prove that you are ignorant. Your allegations against atheists and so-called "false believers" are groundless.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Religion is the cause of actions in the ME which will more than likely cause WW3. This war will kill millions. And atheists are the dangerous ones.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

And that has been proved with facts.

They try to take my Angel wings,but I wonder ,how they can even think that they can ever destroy the only Angel on Earth.

Hmm,I promise I will be so stealthy ,they will feel nothing when.....

signed

I, piequal3because14 ,the only Angel from Heaven on Earth.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

piequal3because14
And that has been proved with facts.

10 pages and you still have given no facts to support your statement that atheists are the biggest threat to humanity. However, I've seen plenty of facts given to support the statement that organized religions ARE VERY DANGEROUS to humanity.

This thread = epic failure and, after ten pages, is still just a trolling thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

However, I've seen plenty of facts given to support the statement that organized religions ARE VERY DANGEROUS to humanity.

I have to agree with this statement. Half the wars in the world get fought because of differing religious views.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

10 pages and you still have given no facts to support your statement that atheists are the biggest threat to humanity. However, I've seen plenty of facts given to support the statement that organized religions ARE VERY DANGEROUS to humanity.

This thread = epic failure and, after ten pages, is still just a trolling thread.
Atheists indeed are the biggest threat to humanity,because they have brought the world in collapse where it is today,by the economical and the material wars with true weapons against the humanity,but they will pay for it,you can be sure of that.

The Real Truth is that Atheist have destroyed World's economy.

Because they believe only in Money the tool of the Devil as the Devil teach them to do so.

And as I have said many times,Today God is no Religion,because today Religion belongs to the Devil.

oh and a....This thread = The Greatest Truth ever written.

signed

I,piequal3because14 the only Angel from Heaven on Earth.

edit on 15-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: the only Angel from Heaven on Earth

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Please realise where all mortals looking for a sanctuary in this crazy mess of a world. The world has always been this way. There is no God who will save us, we must save ourselves and once we have done that we are in a position to save others.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Religion is the cause of actions in the ME which will more than likely cause WW3. This war will kill millions. And atheists are the dangerous ones.
And what is happening on the Home Land is the fault of the atheists through their action which destroy an entire Nation,and this is the truth.

Oh and I will never acces those two places, where the Devil is trying to play with the beauty of God,as my beauty,and this way I have Defeated them,....forever.

I,piequal3becaue14 the only Angel from Heaven on Earth.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

And what is happening on the Home Land is the fault of the atheists through their action which destroy an entire Nation,and this is the truth.

What "Home Land"? And I assure you that theists have more power over it than atheists do. If atheists have done any damage at all, it is because you allowed it. But if you're too frail to take the heat, maybe you should find another cause to fight for. It sounds as though you think you are losing.

Atheists indeed are the biggest threat to humanity,because they have brought the world in collapse where it is today,by the economical and the material wars with true weapons against the humanity,but they will pay for it,you can be sure of that.

Because they believe only in Money the tool of the Devil as the Devil teach them to do so.

And as I have said many times,Today God is no Religion,because today Religion belongs to the Devil.

Huh. Could you remind me how much the Vatican is worth? It's an entire country on its own, and it is the religious center of Roman Catholicism. Remind me how much their assets are worth in total summation, and how they are helping those in need with all that money. Pope Palpatine (the one that just stepped down not long ago) had a golden scepter, golden cloak, golden throne, all sorts of material luxuries that could be sold to feed a dozen starving villages in Africa.

Your god is omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, created everything and knows all, is the Jedi Grandmaster of the universe, and can grant your prayers with a thought...but he can always use more money. Donations, donations, donations. Churches do just as much lobbying as any political activist. And for what? To convince people they are worth nothing unless they sell their soul to a god whose rate of success is identical to that of a grapefruit? I can get the same results by worshipping a jug of milk. People think to be human is to be filthy and weak and pitiful. Your god demands humility, yet practices none. Advises mercy, yet demonstrates little. Preaches love, but shows hate. What's more, the Orwellian logic behind your philosophy is ridiculously backwards. Faith is knowledge, oppression is security, fear is love. You must fear those whom you love, you are only safe when you are in chains, and the less you know...the more you can trust. What a load. A little paradoxical actually, given that I can only imagine it taking some serious divine intervention to sell that one. Or maybe humans are just that stupid. Or desperate. Probably both. Give it a few million years, they'll come around...I hope.

You know, there's a saying. "And why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own?" Oh wait, that's Matthew 7:3. Imagine that.
edit on 15-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

What "Home Land"? And I assure you that theists have more power over it than atheists do. If atheists have done any damage at all, it is because you allowed it. But if you're too frail to take the heat, maybe you should find another cause to fight for. It sounds as though you think you are losing.

Oh,atheists,serve Satan,because atheists have logic while God have feelings.

In the battle between logic and feelings material logic of Satan apparently wins,for a short period of time.

Atheists and false believers the apprentices of Satan indeed destroyed the world....as their world shall be destroyed,as my will.

Huh. Could you remind me how much the Vatican is worth? It's an entire country on its own, and it is the religious center of Roman Catholicism. Remind me how much their assets are worth in total summation, and how they are helping those in need with all that money. Pope Palpatine (the one that just stepped down not long ago) had a golden scepter, golden cloak, golden throne, all sorts of material luxuries that could be sold to feed a dozen starving villages in Africa.

Church today belongs to the Devil,because it is where Devil can find his worshipers in the easiest way.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Are you reading through Mr Aquino's AMA thread? He'd beg to differ with your views. He knows his way around the Temple of Set, and from what I've read of his thread, he's applying all he's got toward world PEACE.

Huh. Go figure. ??? Perhaps you could ask him some question that would either back you up, or show you Truth?
Strange that you're here condemning people and claiming to be the only angel on earth - when your contributions really aren't much in terms of substance, thought, or credibility.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Are you reading through Mr Aquino's AMA thread? He'd beg to differ with your views. He knows his way around the Temple of Set, and from what I've read of his thread, he's applying all he's got toward world PEACE.

Huh. Go figure. ??? Perhaps you could ask him some question that would either back you up, or show you Truth?
Thank you Wildtimes,I will try to read that thread and maybe to ask some questions,but lately I feel a little tired.....just a little,but it will pass.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Oh,atheists,serve Satan,because atheists have logic while God have feelings.

So all of the medicine and information and technology that you have enjoyed all your life is a product of Satan? You're just trolling now.

In the battle between logic and feelings material logic of Satan apparently wins,for a short period of time.

Atheists and false believers the apprentices of Satan indeed destroyed the world....as their world shall be destroyed,as my will.

Just because you are comfortable with living a lie, does not mean everyone else should. You have decided that ignorance suits you. That is your luxury, and yours alone.

Church today belongs to the Devil,because it is where Devil can find his worshipers in the easiest way.

You mean the Devil most easily finds his prey among those who are best equipped to resist him? Does this not imply that those who are most vulnerable to his influence would be imperturbable? How does that prove that atheists are the bane of the world?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

So all of the medicine and information and technology that you have enjoyed all your life is a product of Satan? You're just trolling now.

Just because you are comfortable with living a lie, does not mean everyone else should. You have decided that ignorance suits you. That is your luxury, and yours alone.

You just have answered to your own question.

The easiest way to defeat the Devil is to let him defeat himself.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The easiest way to defeat the Devil is to let him defeat himself.

There is no arguing with you. It is said that fools are wise and wisemen are fools, for the fools will still listen, but the wisemen believe they don't need to.

It is clear that your opinion is an unpopular one, and for good reason. I need no longer concern myself with ensuring that your misinformation and ignorance is well-diluted with the tempered reasoning of individuals such as myself. I would hope that you learned something from us, but I get the distinct impression it would be a vain hope.

As an atheist, I shall demonstrate my maturity and rationality by calmly walking away from this thread and allowing its 10 pages to speak for themselves. I have nothing further to add anyway. This whole debacle was a laugh and a half. Have a good one.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It is clear that your opinion is an unpopular one, and for good reason. I need no longer concern myself with ensuring that your misinformation and ignorance is well-diluted with the tempered reasoning of individuals such as myself. I would hope that you learned something from us, but I get the distinct impression it would be a vain hope.

It is clear that my opinion is very popular in many places,places of which you never heard of.

Oh and a...sorry as much as you try there is no "us",is just you, Afterinfinity,a simple member of ATS,just like Me.

With the exception that I am the only Angel from Heaven on Earth.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

piequal3because14

10 pages and you haven't shown any proof of that statement.
No matter how many times you say it, that doesnt' make it true.
Please post some facts to back that up or just admit it's just your OPINION ...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

FlyersFan

piequal3because14

10 pages and you haven't shown any proof of that statement.
No matter how many times you say it, that doesnt' make it true.
Please post some facts to back that up or just admit it's just your OPINION ...
Certainly...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I guess it will be very,very hard for you to admit it,therefore continue on posting.....

edit on 15-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: it

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join