It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Inconclusive doesn't even begin to describe that claim.
AfterInfinity,your mobile phone doesn't work because of this thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It will be hard for you to understand.

I can feel the empty spaces around you,fill your heart with Love and you will feel an feeling from Heaven,given by me.

From tomorrow your phone will work back again.

Might actually be somewhat cheaper, as well. I have little faith that ANYTHING will bring back my phone, but it's worth a try. These things have a time limit, you know, and I fear I may have already passed mine

Because I decided so.,because you have a little faith,as your words have spoken.

Have a little faith,and after that ,that feeling will fill your heart and you will have money to buy as much rice you want.

Because not long ago I have promised you that you will believe.

Because God loves you.

So if I log in tomorrow with the sad news that my phone is still regretfully defunct, we can conclude that your faith is not nearly as amazing and miraculous as you seem to believe it is? Or more to the point, that faith isn't a magical wonder drug that turns fantasy into reality?
edit on 1-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

So if I log in tomorrow with the sad news that my phone is still regretfully defunct, we can conclude that your faith is not nearly as amazing and miraculous as you seem to believe it is?

If that is your weakness to not tell the truth,this will be okay.

Important is what you feel in your heart,and what you will see with your heart.

Because I never lie.
edit on 1-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: Because I never lie.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

So if I log in tomorrow with the sad news that my phone is still regretfully defunct, we can conclude that your faith is not nearly as amazing and miraculous as you seem to believe it is?

If that is your weakness to not tell the truth,this will be okay.

Important is what you feel in your heart,and what you will see with your heart.

Because I never lie.
edit on 1-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: Because I never lie.

Don't accuse me of being a liar. I have never once intentionally lied on this site. I've never needed to.

You may never lie, but your confidence is rather extreme, given the subject matter. I would advise you take a closer look at the mechanisms behind that confidence. I suspect they are not as innocent as you would like to believe.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Don't accuse me of being a liar. I have never once intentionally lied on this site. I've never needed to.
Between not telling the truth and to lie is a great difference...of intention,premeditated,by the mind,while the other by the soul without intention.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

. If we were all the same, thought the same, believe the same - it would become a very stagnant and boring learning ground, indeed.
We all will become the same ,because the world has begun to look like a communist country.

What?!!! Don't you watch the news??? The world is looking more Muslim and more savage every day!

An atheist won't fly a plane into a building.
An atheist won't treat his daughters like meaningless trash to be disposed of in a marriage at 11 years old.
An atheist won't throw you in prison for being raped.
An atheist in Ireland won't blow you up for being Catholic or Protestant.

However, an atheist WILL hire you without even thinking about your religious affiliation.
An atheist WILL defend your right to live and work and support your family.

Throughout history a belief in any god has always led to oppression, domination, cruelty, war, death, all things that are in insult to freedom and tolerance.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Quite a lot of judgement for someone supposedly christian. I'm sure Jesus would approve.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Dear Ops:

Theists and true believers are the greatest danger to humanity..because they truly think that when you die, a magic cloud man will bring them to paradise.
Therefore, a theist would kill without consideration, after all, killing your neighbor is almost like giving them a prize (paradise) and not have to hang here in the filth and sin of humanity.

Atheism however will cling to this life and have respect for it because of their skepticism overall...right?
Come on..lets use your logic here.

Incidentlly, a atheist may believe in a afterlife...atheism is simply about a belief in a deity.
Land does not require a king for a person to live on. Just discussing the differences and how the pretense is made of fail to begin with, not just on philosophical merit, but even basic understanding of afterlife verses deity belief.
Atheists may also like sausage on pizza

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Of course they behave with animals more gently and kind than with humans.

I just realized something...sometimes people tuck in an admission between a bunch of bull in order to sort of state something for purposes of guilt without facing consequences..distraction.

Are you saying you abuse animals?
You know better than the flat out lie you spoke, so the only actual sentence here of note is this one where you are suggesting that as a theist, it is your right to abuse animals and things smaller and defenceless...justification of your sick habits, but even you know there is a problem, so you simply tuck it in as both an admission of guilt, and a deflection of the true subject here.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yeah because murdering 40 children for making fun of a man
is perfectly moral, you are so correct, ever been made fun of?
well according to your book god should be sending some
female bares to rip whoever did it a new one, ending their
life so that you may feel less made fun of or something.....

Morality as religion would have it is perverse and sick,
its just not moral, i don't have to lie about my morality or
make excuses as to why something that is literally the
antithesis of morality is said to be moral, no, i can just
say, you know it may be wrong to make fun of people but
murdering 40 children for it is immoral no matter what
excuse you use. blah.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This is by far the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard which shows the arrogant ignorance of the Christian/Catholic paradigm.

You think that Atheists have no moral compass because they don't have a belief system?

The major difference between the theologies and the atheists can be defined by simply looking at the distinction of intelligence between the two.

The atheists are time and again proven to not only be more intelligent on average, but also to have a greater knowledge and understanding of all manner of belief systems than those who subscribe to them.

This is a proven fact. Go Google it before you try tell me that I am wrong.

The reason that most atheists don't need a religious faith, is because they don't need 'supervision' to understand the difference between right and wrong.

They are generally people that are smart enough to understand morals and ethics that make a 'good person' without having to be told.

For you to think that someone is without moral compass just because they have no belief, only serves to show that you are a shallow, judgmental pig of a human being; who is most likely not all that bright, yet believes themselves to be a genius.

YOU are the type of person that is wrong with this world. Take a look in the mirror before you go casting such aspersions on other types of people, just cause they are different to you.

You are exactly the reason why the water-bearer has now come to end Christianity.

My writings will see that the ugly minded such as yourself are punished for their hatred and inability to love others.

You shall be judged by the very impurity of heart and ill-will towards others such as that you have shown in this thread.

Which means that by such a distinction; I hope you enjoy your hell.

Yes this is the greatest danger for Humanity.

Because an atheist doesn't have discernment,to discern between good and evil.

In the true sense of the word.For an atheist, humans are just numbers calculated in "too many".

So for him(her) disposing of a human being and indifference is a daily Status Quo.

Like they do not care about if someone dying on the street.

This is why they have false feelings and they are blind because they can see life only from today and not tomorrow.

Of course they behave with animals more gently and kind than with humans.

But not all atheists are danger,because many of them although they say they are not belivers, inside their heart is that grain of soul which warm their path in life.

The same with false believers,those who are saying the truly believe but their actions are opposite with their words.

This category also it is very dangerous and they are so many as numbers.

So,in which category you fall?

edit on 2-8-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Promoting hatred, whilst posturing 'Holiness'

You are a disgusting human being.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
So much hate they have in their words,because they are atheists.

An atheist don't care when a human being is dying and this is the truth.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Religious people can be hateful too. It has nothing to do with whether or not they believe in a God it is just what they hide behind. At least a hateful Atheist will be more honest with his hatred. But it is important to remember that not everyone acts the same. That is a judgment (and a false one at that).

How did you get to the conclusion that if someone doesn't believe in a God that must automatically mean that they do not care if another person is dying? And why is that thought something enjoyable to you? (I see you put a smiley face)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

This is the most inane, ignorant post I have ever seen on ATS...
SO an atheist doesn't care If a human being is dying? absolute poppycock...BS and frankly If you think this for real you need a shrink.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Many souls will burn in Hell because I decide who,and my decisions were taken',as many of you I will be left there for Eternity,because I will not be there to redeem you.

Oh I always love the Truth because my words are the Truth.

You do not even dream how many of you Devil's shall be in the eternal fire.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Once again you have proved to us you suffer from delusions of grandeur and maybe a deep rooted messiah complex.
You really need help
edit on 2-8-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Many souls will burn in Hell because I decide who,and my decisions were taken',as many of you I will be left there for Eternity,because I will not be there to redeem you.

Oh I always love the Truth because my words are the Truth.

You do not even dream how many of you Devil's shall be in the eternal fire.

You see its threats like that, that have enabled religious leaders to scare the living crap out of its followers? Your god is certainly not all loving if that's how he treats those who don't believe in him. What a vindictive creature you worship.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Because an atheist doesn't have discernment,to discern between good and evil.

This is absurd. Atheists have just as much morality as "believers" - you need to do some more homework. Religion does NOT cause morality - there have been recent threads regarding this, you should probably look at them.

In April I attended a conference called "ReasonFest" which was a two-day event dealing with exactly this misconception. Atheists are perfectly capable of morality - and it shows your bizarre thinking that you would say this.
Lame.

Now, go ahead and insult me and make a thread about 'wild wild times' and write some incoherent poem and bash me all you like, pi. I don't care. Your threads are annoying. The only reason I am responding to this one is to dispute it altogether..

It is preposterous. I expect the rest of the gang will be around shortly to refute your claim also; but if they don't, it's because they've already given up trying to have meaningful conversations with you. You have no one to blame but yourself for the spiteful way you treat people who disagree with your faux "love peace paradise" grandeur. You're hypocritical, and probably need professional help.

Just letting you know, as a trained therapist - I see problems.

EDIT:
I see I was 'late to the party' - the rest of the gang beat me here. Sweet Jesus, you really do need help - your thought process is quite disturbed, pi.

edit on 2-8-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Devil's are walking in gangs and the planet is full of them,they are covered by fire,and can see their tails waving fire,waiting to take as many souls as they can.

Indeed they will burn forever in eternal fire,because my words have power and whatever I shall say will become fact.

Low devil's belong to hell and their tongue speaks in lies which will be believed.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Are you off your meds? Lady, (or dude), you have a serious mental condition going on here. News flash - you are NOT God, you do NOT have the power to send people to hell, and you seem to be hallucinating. You DEFINITELY do not radiate "paradise" and "love" - I think you're in need of treatment. Seriously.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join