It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

You're either making that up, or parroting false propaganda that makes you feel better about your ideology.

I have said that not all the atheists are a danger.

But not all atheists are danger,because many of them although they say they are not belivers, inside their heart is that grain of soul which warm their path in life.

There is a certain level of degree of understanding IMHO ,which make the bridge easier to be crossed by those with true faith,IMHO.

You are so very wrong. Do you have any material evidence -- anecdotal or actual -- to support such an inflammatory statement?
Each and every one see the world with different eyes,but for those who are in charge of power we are just numbers.

The poverty in the world today proves that,but I guess the numbers being to high ,and are kept secret IMHO,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here's a brain-twister for you. If you hold your beliefs dear, then you have no choice but to believe that your God has made me an atheist. And as such, has made all those who are atheists so. The purpose? To test your faith and your ability love one another. Ask yourself how you're doing on that.
If that was your choice,then each and every one has it's own choice,faith and ability of love is given by the heart and not by any religion or the absence of it,because I am not a religious person as I never attended any church nor I read any religious book,IMHO.

Here's some examples of what I, and fellow atheists, have done over the years...
Then you are good person,which I specified in the OP,

"But not all atheists are danger,because many of them although they say they are not belivers, inside their heart is that grain of soul which warm their path in life."

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I find it a little amusing how you have apparently adjusted Christianity to your own way of think, believing it still counts as genuine Christianity, and then blame atheists and false believers for the problems in the world. Some would call you a false prophet, you know.
I am not a prophet,because prophets see things given by others,I see things given by me.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by piequal3because14

Originally posted by piequal3because14
You will be in Heaven.

And no, nothing gets destroyed,because everything is transforming.

What are those who are thrown into the fire transformed into?

Why would you want someone to be tossed into fire, instead of helping them to be better people?
From black souls to white souls.

At the beggining of humanity the world was functioning different regarding the spiritual life.

In those times the true faith was built and that building has remained unchanged until today.

The laws applied are the same,even in the year 2013.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I am not a prophet,because prophets see things given by others,I see things given by me.

So you came up with this horrible stuff on your own? That's unnerving.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

So you came up with this horrible stuff on your own? That's unnerving.
I know,sorry,but there must be a time for everything,because it always happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You don't even make sense anymore. This has devolved from an already horribly groundless accusation to something akin to a strangled half-hearted rhetoric. If you are going to make a claim, defend it or apologize and retreat.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You don't even make sense anymore. This has devolved from an already horribly groundless accusation to something akin to a strangled half-hearted rhetoric. If you are going to make a claim, defend it or apologize and retreat.
I think we are talking about two different things contained in this thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

We're both talking about your immensely unfounded claim that atheists are horrible awful people and how they pose a grave threat to the stability of the human race. Or...that's what I was talking about. I'm not sure about you. I mean, that's what the topic is, right?
edit on 2-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

We're both talking about your immensely unfounded claim that atheists are horrible awful people and how they pose a grave threat to the stability of the human race. Or...that's what I was talking about. I'm not sure about you. I mean, that's what the topic is, right?
edit on 2-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)
Well ,I was thinking of something else contained in one of my posts in this thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Well ,I was thinking of something else contained in one of my posts in this thread.

Care to be any more specific? Or would you like to get back to the topic as specified in the title of this thread?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yes this is the greatest danger for Humanity.

Because an atheist doesn't have discernment,to discern between good and evil.

In the true sense of the word.For an atheist, humans are just numbers calculated in "too many".

So for him(her) disposing of a human being and indifference is a daily Status Quo.

Like they do not care about if someone dying on the street.

This is why they have false feelings and they are blind because they can see life only from today and not tomorrow.

Of course they behave with animals more gently and kind than with humans.

But not all atheists are danger,because many of them although they say they are not belivers, inside their heart is that grain of soul which warm their path in life.

The same with false believers,those who are saying the truly believe but their actions are opposite with their words.

This category also it is very dangerous and they are so many as numbers.

So,in which category you fall?

The category of people who read this generalizing hogwash and jump off your roller-coaster ideology at the first stop.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yet its perfectly acceptable that you see an even further distinction of 'hate' to not even see them as 'humans'.

You've been walking around in the dark so long your eyes have adjusted and you believe it to be light.

So much hate they have in their words,because they are atheists.

An atheist don't care when a human being is dying and this is the truth.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
They do indeed. They are called 'Religious Zealots'. Their gangs are called 'Religion'. The perpetrators of inequality, division and hatred, for which you are a catalyst.

Devil's are walking in gangs and the planet is full of them,they are covered by fire,and can see their tails waving fire,waiting to take as many souls as they can.

Indeed they will burn forever in eternal fire,because my words have power and whatever I shall say will become fact.

Low devil's belong to hell and their tongue speaks in lies which will be believed.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

You've been walking around in the dark so long your eyes have adjusted and you believe it to be light.
I am the light ,as today the world live in darkness,but very soon will be light again on Earth.

Maybe too much light.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

They do indeed. They are called 'Religious Zealots'. Their gangs are called 'Religion'. The perpetrators of inequality, division and hatred, for which you are a catalyst.

I don't believe in any religion as today God is no religion,the fire which is the catalyst will burn their souls until Earth will be free of devils.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

By the way, my phone is defunct. After three full days in rice, it is still as useful as it was before it went into the rice. It looks like your little miracle of faith didn't work nearly as well as you believed it would.

And that's why parents who rely on prayers to heal their children shouldn't be parents.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

By the way, my phone is defunct. After three full days in rice, it is still as useful as it was before it went into the rice. It looks like your little miracle of faith didn't work nearly as well as you believed it would.

And that's why parents who rely on prayers to heal their children shouldn't be parents.
If it wasn't twice...sure.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

My little miracle of faith worked,and here is the proof,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If it didn't worked you would return in your thread many days ago and post the fact that your phone doesn't work.

Of course you will return there after you will see my post.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

With logic like that, I'm utterly astonished you managed to turn on your computer. Or are even still breathing. Not to worry...I think it's pretty clear at this point that very few people are taking you seriously.
edit on 12-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

With logic like that, I'm utterly astonished you managed to turn on your computer.
At least my computer still works....

Or are even still breathing.
I breathe Life while others breathe....guess what!

I think it's pretty clear at this point that very few people are taking you seriously.
Well with agreements from the kingdom....the devil(s) indeed is strong,but is a time for everything,and the future in front of us,we shall see.....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join