It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The angel is a devil in disguise. we all know this.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

You have a magic wand! LOL So do I. I make and sell them!
Oh okay then,you are laughing of me and of God,certainly you will not believe me,but when the time of no time will come nobody in Heaven will hear the word "Please Help ".

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

You and I built a bridge a few weeks ago...but, dear, you really need to consider talking to a counselor; or taking your meds; or STOPPING with the TROLLING.
Sorry but I have never understood this word "TROLLING",because as I have said many times there is no reason for me to lie,I have nothing to gain if I lie.
For me the truth it's the only way.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Trolling means the redhead is on her rocket ship to mars again

That made u go quiet Isis

I have the power to stop u any time I wish as you can see now.

If you don't believe me test the limit step over the line and see what happens, else be respectful to posters.
edit on 16-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
These terms are coming to mind right now .... wonder why?
Delusions of grandeur. Megalomaniac. Self Deluded. Egocentric. Egotistical.

Megalomaniac -
1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
2. a pathological egotist

Egocentric -
1. having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things.
2. having little or no regard for interests, beliefs, or attitudes other than one's own.

Egotistical -
1. characteristic of those having an inflated idea of their own importance.
2. having an exaggerated sense of self-importance; "a conceited fool"; "an attitude of self-conceited arrogance"; "an egotistical disregard of others".

Put it all together and you get the need for professional psychological intervention.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Good,this prove how they try to build a lie regarding the Truth.

Good,as the times are getting harder their hate grows and they are looking for revenge for their own actions by trying to hurt the innocents and the Truth.

Good,because their hate shall loose 'em,and certainly this will happen,as already has began...

Good because there is only one solution ,and until that solution will not be applied ,darkness of which they have covered the Earth with will go as black that no soul shall be seen.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Oh and a...I cannot be hurt,because I am unreachable and untouchable....no matter how hard the ugly Devil will try.

You shall see.

Oh and a....'re unheeded because you do not exist,no replay for you...ever.

edit on 16-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: text added

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

All right, then. Still, if you think about it - you're willing to tell us that you are the Only Angel of Heaven on Earth;
would you be willing to tell that to ANYONE? To, say, a physician? A judge? Your boss? A counselor? How about a cop?

(BTW, you've already told a couple of 'counselors' on here, perhaps unwittingly.) If you have told this to a doctor, a judge, your boss, or a cop, how did they respond to you??

(I'd really like to know).

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Oh and a...I cannot be hurt,because I am unreachable and untouchable....no matter how hard the ugly Devil will try.)

You shall see.)

Oh and a....'re unheeded because you do not exist,no replay for you...ever.)

When Piequal looks in the mirror she sees the great grand daughter of a past president. The one with multiple personalities. And you thought you had me fooled

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
as you see I have revealed you real life true person identity and the repercussions is no one cares anyway because your idea of your popularity was manufactured in your own mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
Trolling means the redhead is on her rocket ship to mars again

That made u go quiet Isis

If you don't believe me test the limit step over the line and see what happens, else be respectful to posters.
edit on 16-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)
I will make only these two exceptions to reply to you,in a life time.

I have the power to stop u any time I wish as you can see now.

Nope,you don't have any power,especially against me.

Abuse?

Certainly.

From a psychological standpoint you are obsessed with my threads,while I never come and post in any of yours.

So certainly each and every word I speak it is the Truth.

I still hope you will leave my threads alone,as you can find tones of threads where you can post in.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
as you see I have revealed you real life true person identity and the repercussions is no one cares anyway because your idea of your popularity was manufactured in your own mind.
Dream on.

Oh,and exceptions were consumed.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Its good to see your in good spirits my sworn enemy.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

wildtimes

All right, then. Still, if you think about it - you're willing to tell us that you are the Only Angel of Heaven on Earth;
would you be willing to tell that to ANYONE? To, say, a physician? A judge? Your boss? A counselor? How about a cop?

(BTW, you've already told a couple of 'counselors' on here, perhaps unwittingly.) If you have told this to a doctor, a judge, your boss, or a cop, how did they respond to you??

(I'd really like to know).
Very uninteresting who is who and who is reading my threads.

Certainly I understand what you mean,and where your question(s) are going at.

Certainly for those without God it is very hard to believe the words of the only Angel from Heaven on Earth this why they try to treat the problem from a psychological standpoint,this is why it is very uninteresting their questions and what they believe as long as I am who I am and I always speak the truth.

I Certainly do not have the curiosity to go in other threads and questioning other members about their beliefs.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I give your threads purpose Isis

people come here to your threads to read my replies, haven't you realised that yet. Everytime I stop posting in your threads you threads abruptly stop.

theres no requirement for you to post in my threads because they can stand on their own character and wit. AN example

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and your x day thread got closed even though you promised it wouldn't because my power is stronger than yours.

you really have spent too much time around Basiago and Weber.

btw I starred your posts to show no hard feelings
edit on 17-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Certainly for those without God it is very hard to believe the words of the only Angel from Heaven on Earth this why they try to treat the problem from a psychological standpoint,this is why it is very uninteresting their questions and what they believe as long as I am who I am and I always speak the truth.

I Certainly do not have the curiosity to go in other threads and questioning other members about their beliefs.

Ah. Very interesting.
Your world, then, revolves around you. Got it.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

wildtimes

Ah. Very interesting.
Your world, then, revolves around you. Got it.

Nope,as long as don't go in other threads and I do not try to convince other members that their beliefs are wrong ,or to convince then to give up their beliefs, then my mental health is okay,while those who do that on regular basis(even if for them it is a job),certainly they have problem with mental health,and for example you can find many of them on the last two pages of this thread.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I do not try to convince other members that their beliefs are wrong

You condemn people in you threads who don't subjugate themselves to your views. You should actually try reading through you own threads before you respond. You will see this is blatantly true.
Your basically saying that's it not ok to be a salesperson but its ok to be a dictator and throw them into a pit of fire if they don't subjugate to your views.

Your great grand father the leader he was would be ashamed to see you of turned out embracing a dictators philosophy.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
AfterInfinity

piequal3
You are no more an atheist because you have failed to convert one to atheism.

afterinfinity
...Um, no. One, I'm not entirely certain I failed, not that I really care. He has bigger things to worry about right now. Two, I don't recognize any gods, nor do I want to. That qualifies me as an atheist.

Even if you recognise NO GOD specifically, as a Michaelangelo type creature (physical) floating on the Sistine Chapels ceiling in the clouds touching mankinds hand you are certain there is no greater creator than yourself? Say if your dog spoke to you one day 'arfy bark bark' and you recognised that to mean for the first time "hes out of water", something odd just happened. What would you attribute that revelation to mean. If there are signs of intellegent design everywhere regarding sun cycles, seed germination (crops) would you attribute that to happenstance, the Earth Mother? Generally and I say this very politely, Atheists believe they are part of the accidental product of evolution (The simian APE is/as your ancestor). What happened to your reasoning; God isnt a God, because it doesnt exist in that velvet painting iconic image. What does exist is the consciousness that created you through eons of its own self discovery..an unbelievable accomplishment and you are its crowning creation (not sure its happy about the human at this point, but what to do?). I suppose Im asking are you so self serving and egotisical to believe you are a product of total ACCIDENTAL circumstances? Just as your birth must have been as well? This is part of the Game IT plays with itself so all diolog is appreciated; sqabbling family members unite and burn the heavenly house down.
edit on 17-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
[i windword

windword
"Life" happens to everyone, regardless of your will and your supposed power.

Yes, and those lucky enough to be born a gross matter form 3 dimensional HUMAN on Earth have hit the "jackpot" of accelerated opportunity. The lines and waiting list are very long for those not in body 5 and 6D; but its not about that is it, its about the pushme pullyou Dr. "Do-LITTLE" llama that is the human race, some completely missing/blind to the opportunity for soul growth/enlightenment. Life happens and seize every moment of it good or bad because its all a game designed BY YOU before you incarnated specifically for this particular life experience.
edit on 17-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join