It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Those that write the rules are above them; as in they are writing rules for what they percieve to be their 'inferiors'. They are not subjugant to anything themselves (the breaking of their own rules), just the enforcing of. They in making the rules know the ways around them anyway (bending them). Rule makers are quantitavely EVIL because there is an attempt to control those that the rules are imposed upon, inferiors needing to be kept in line. Taxation is a big one; and not even religious in context, whole other story onion peeling session.
The rules today doesn't work anymore,for 7 billion,and will come a time when the evil rulers will pay for their facts.

Because the harder they try to steal people's liberties,the lesser they'll succeed.

They are very confindent of themselves,and this is what will loose them,because they do not know the future.

I do.

Well,they try now to change my gender and to give me another name which is not mine,probably it is professional deformation,from accounts and avatars,lol.

Also they hate art ,and especially paintings,which proves with what low culture we are dealing with.

But each action against me will turn in time against themselves.....as usual.

As has been prophesied in the ancient texts,with each day passing the victory of God is approaching,as each day my power grows.

It is good to see they have lost their patience,because this way they began making mistakes,and also I have seen what I deal with,not ever to trust them ever .

edit on 21-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: text added

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

woodwardjnr
reply to post by piequal3because14

I know more moral athiests than I do moral Christians. People who do good things out of the kindness of their heart not through some desire to please big papa in the sky.

And how do these moral atheists come to their morality? Is it by intrinsic value of the morals themselves? Or by their own pathetic, stupid opinion on what is moral?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason

And how do these moral atheists come to their morality? Is it by intrinsic value of the morals themselves? Or by their own pathetic, stupid opinion on what is moral?

Yikes!!!
Judging much??

RELIGION DOES NOT CREATE MORALITY!!!

You have years of learning to do, friend. "Pathetic, stupid opinions on what is moral". REALLY?

Morality is an in-born knowledge of the Divine. It has NOTHING to do with religion.
FAIL.

by intrinsic value of the morals themselves

YES.
THAT IS WHAT IT IS.

Whether or not a person "believes" in the "God" figure (guy sitting on cloud combing beard and keeping a tab on everyone) created by MAN, we are STILL all born with a Divine Spark of the Source.

The patriarchal "God" figure of the last few thousand years effectively "banished" 'GOD' from Earth - but in reality, 'GOD' cannot be defined, and it is inappropriate to try. One can't use "words" to effectively communicate 'GOD'.

That's why the world is such a mess. GOD IS US - THE PLANET - AND EVERYTHING ON IT. WE ARE ALL SPARKS AND BEAUTIFUL - AND ARE GOD, MANIFEST. Emanations of 'God'.

edit on 10/21/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

FreeMason
Or by their own pathetic, stupid opinion on what is moral?

I've seen some pretty pathetic, stupid 'morals' coming out of Christians as well as people of other beliefs, including atheists. Belonging to a certain religious club doesn't make someone moral.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason

to

reply to post by wildtimes

Yikes!!!
Judging much??

reply to post by FlyersFan

stupid 'morals'

Jesus girls,the man was just expressing an opinion,no need to eat him alive.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

piequal3because14
Jesus girls,the man was just expressing an opinion,no need to eat him alive.

I guess you missed where he said this ...

FreeMason
Or by their own pathetic, stupid opinion on what is moral?

HE said that the opinions of atheists were 'pathetic and stupid'.
So he got it put right back on him.
Our comments were fair and were called for ... and pretty dang accurate.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I guess you missed where he said this ...

Oh,sorry ,you are right,indeed I have missed that by not reading properly the entire post,because I was in a hurry to answer.

But still ,give man a chance.

I guess you have seen how they are trying to eat me alive for expressing my opinion.

edit on 21-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: text added

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
piequal3because14

veteranhumanbeing
Those that write the rules are above them; as in they are writing rules for what they percieve to be their 'inferiors'. They are not subjugant to anything themselves (the breaking of their own rules), just the enforcing of. They in making the rules know the ways around them anyway (bending them). Rule makers are quantitavely EVIL because there is an attempt to control those that the rules are imposed upon, inferiors needing to be kept in line. Taxation is a big one; and not even religious in context, whole other story onion peeling session.

piequal3
The rules today doesn't work anymore,for 7 billion,and will come a time when the evil rulers will pay for their facts.
Because the harder they try to steal people's liberties,the lesser they'll succeed.They are very confindent of themselves,and this is what will loose them,because they do not know the future. I do. Well, they try now to change my gender and to give me another name which is not mine, probably it is professional deformation,from accounts and avatars, lol.

They have the money, they have the ability to buy art, or by definition; culture. They are very confident, as history has proven their reign has been a supreme one. Money and power drives this world within that small system (closed). Patterning. recognision and the layering of is subtle in the larger systems. What you are seeing now is the tail end of the Industrial Revolution, as you say not going to last, because another pattern is being overlayed right on top of it (and there is nothing the monied can do to stop it), because this is a multidimensional fractal binary system 'absolute unbounded oneness' doing its thing. It has consciousness and so being will grow itself dispite the pitiful efforts of the human to waylay ITS intent (AUO is too big and is constantly tweaking itself into possitive betterment).

piequal3
Also they hate art ,and especially paintings,which proves with what low culture we are dealing with.
But each action against me will turn in time against themselves.....as usual.

As a painter you understand you are creating your own interpretion of your existance, you could be a visionary, a surrealist, a superrealist, an impressionist, expressionist etc. You are in charge of that world you are discribing YOU ARE A CREATOR which automatically gives you FREEDOM (of course that would threaten them).

piequal3
As has been prophesied in the ancient texts,with each day passing the victory of God is approaching,as each day my power grows.It is good to see they have lost their patience,because this way they began making mistakes,and also I have seen what I deal with,not ever to trust them ever.

Its all in your heart, it will tell you as it knows best as the seat of the soul. Its interesting to see patience lost with others dealing with me, because it means Im winning the war of "lots of more words attrition". The more I comeback the more they recede.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

They have the money, they have the ability to buy art, or by definition; culture. They are very confident, as history has proven their reign has been a supreme one. Money and power drives this world within that small system (closed). Patterning. recognision and the layering of is subtle in the larger systems. What you are seeing now is the tail end of the Industrial Revolution, as you say not going to last, because another pattern is being overlayed right on top of it (and there is nothing the monied can do to stop it), because this is a multidimensional fractal binary system 'absolute unbounded oneness' doing its thing. It has consciousness and so being will grow itself dispite the pitiful efforts of the human to waylay ITS intent (AUO is too big and is constantly tweaking itself into possitive betterment).
Certainly they have the money to buy art,but that is all,because this does mean they have culture of art,as you have well said.

And again you are right,transformation of the old shapes cannot be stopped,because the wind and waters of Holy Spirit are drawing these shapes to be renewed as the will of God,for sinners sins.

As a painter you understand you are creating your own interpretion of your existance, you could be a visionary, a surrealist, a superrealist, an impressionist, expressionist etc. You are in charge of that world you are discribing YOU ARE A CREATOR which automatically gives you FREEDOM (of course that would threaten them).
Yep,certainly freedom of expression threaten them,especially when it speaks the truth with all the power,which cannot be stopped.

This is why they are trying to destroy my works.

Its all in your heart, it will tell you as it knows best as the seat of the soul. Its interesting to see patience lost with others dealing with me, because it means Im winning the war of "lots of more words attrition". The more I comeback the more they recede.

Right again,it is a battle,which they will lose,because they cannot help themselves as they want to see more....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
FreeMason
woodwardjnr
reply to post by piequal3because14

woodwardjnr
I know more moral athiests than I do moral Christians. People who do good things out of the kindness of their heart not through some desire to please big papa in the sky.

I agree with this, problem is they dont seem to know why they are athiests. There is no big pappa in the sky; I with certainty can say it would have exposed its fleshy bones to us by now. I know of agnostics that seem lost, better not to be in such uncertaintly (obviously not questing the big question? WHY AM I HERE?)

freemason

Maybe FM they have an 'inclining', "something just doesnt resonate, (feel right) with ALL OF THESE PEOPLE telling them to come to Sunday services". Internal values that may exist in your historical DNA profile, I think is simple, if you dont vibrate to an ideaform its obvious to look elsewhere for spiritual answers that fit into your mysterious set of morals, your very specific individualized 'stop, go, yield' traffic signals.
edit on 21-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
piequal3because14
reply to post by vethumanbeing MASTER HYPNOTIST

vethumanbeing
Its all in your heart, it will tell you as it knows best as the seat of the soul. Its interesting to see patience lost with others dealing with me, because it means Im winning the war of "lots of more words than you attrition". The more I comeback the more they recede.

piequal3[/]
Right again,it is a battle,which they will lose,because they cannot help themselves as they want to see more....

They cant help themselves because there is a sliver of truth hidden within the words that DO RESONATE. I do something a little tricky, I hide meaning in a statement that is exponencial and is meant to hit upon at least 3 chords of understanding, best yet 4 usually 2; never just one ideaform (dont tell this to anyone).

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

They cant help themselves because there is a sliver of truth hidden within the words that DO RESONATE. I do something a little tricky, I hide meaning in a statement that is exponencial and is meant to hit upon at least 3 chords of understanding, best yet 4 usually 2; never just one ideaform (dont tell this to anyone).
Totally true with the amendment that ,the words come spontaneously as the words of God expressed by God through the Holy Spirit which lives in me.

But even if told hard to be believed.

As they have said "Impossible".
edit on 21-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: And yet true

edit on 21-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: to be

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

FreeMason

As long-term atheist who prides himself on striving for virtuous ethics, it starts with not tossing out offensive insults toward a group of people for whom I know nothing.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord

FreeMason

SkepticOverlord
As long-term atheist who prides himself on striving for virtuous ethics, it starts with not tossing out offensive insults toward a group of people for whom I know nothing.

That group of know nothings is trying to find answers somewhere, (for some reason not looking in the right direction) that being themselves (self truths). The idea of being an anti-thiest is greatly feared; its actually a freedom to question everything one is/was indoctrinated with (false belief systems). The Theist doesnt provide adequate hard proof; as always is a faith based recognision rubber stamp mentality, upon what exactly? The A-theist is pragmatic and at least thinking about possible potencials as to its meaning for being. Which belief system is more open to the truth? One that is cemented in scripture and doctrine, or the other that has decided by itself to question a NON OBSERVABLE BUT OBVIOUS PATTERN OF A FALSE GOD-DOME OVERLAY. Question, as/a Skeptic Overlord (moniker) are you skeptical regarding your dominion or your Overlord status; in as a being exponenciated as not to be believed/concieved? I dont think you need the moniker "Skeptic" anymore as prooved by your countainance in creating ATS. I would call you "Absolutum Binary Code 1.0."

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
That group of know nothings is trying to find answers somewhere

Another insult gleefully tossed about.

No, you are so very wrong. Your assumptions reveal your total lack of actual knowledge.

There is no search. No need for answers. Merely being a good person is enough.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

SkepticOverlord

vethumanbeing

No, you are so very wrong. Your assumptions reveal your total lack of actual knowledge.

I'm glad that's been settled then...there is no search, no need for answers...and 'merely being a good person is enough'...for what?...survival?...you?...everyone?...the continuation of the endless-coffee-cup & all-you-can-eat species?...

I don't subscribe to the OP premise...'danger' being such a loaded word, bristling with too many open ended connotations; and the determination of 'false' (as if there were a 'true' belief) is as amorphous as saying...being a good person is enough...

Everyone, at thier base, is a 'good' person...and if not, a suitable excuse can be found to dance wistfully around the admission (or not)...beliefs aren't bound by forms, so the implication that they have a 'good' form, or a 'bad' form is increasingly a local issue that spider-webs out to wreak its butterfly effect on the global scale without us being fully aware of the implications - regardless of how 'good' we think we are being...athiest and theist alike...

Å99

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord

vethumanbeing POSTER CHILD PROJENITOR: "total lack of knowledge" movement

skepticoverlord

You picked up on the first line of the post flew off in your own direction and then failed to read the other 250 words. I wasnt speaking of athiests per se but you rallied to it for some reason (undetermined mind set 'negative'/open or closed?). I was speaking to the agnostics and firm belief systems; those indocrinated unbudged immovable unquestioning (unless you fit one of the above catagories).Unreasonable/unreachable/entrenched in an unprovable doctrine/scripture based religion. Is atheism FAITH BASED or Ego/Id/Superego based? I have no belief system so am OUT OF THE EQUATION as am non-biased, I just observe and comment. I understand the comedy of being a humanbeing, I also understand the tragedy of its apparent abandonment (by its creators).

skepticoverlord

So, the next new religion (this idea being tossed/bandied about on another thread/if another were needed what would it be) I submit to call it "Good People Good Eats Cafe" BUT YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOU ARE to gain entry for the soup kitchen specials.
edit on 22-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
akushla99
SkepticOverlord
vethumanbeing

SkepticOverlord

Akushla99
I'm glad that's been settled then...there is no search, no need for answers...and 'merely being a good person is enough'...for what?...survival?...you?...everyone?...the continuation of the endless-coffee-cup & all-you-can-eat species?...

No 'live' search necessary, more of a "SEARCH AND RESCUE recover" the bodies operation. Where have I heard the good person standards manual before; (ten commandments) and so many ignore or dont abide by them. It is unlikely Moses EVER would have thought Athiests would be more inclined to follow these rules than his own devout and faithful believer/followers.

Akushla99
I don't subscribe to the OP premise...'danger' being such a loaded word, bristling with too many open ended connotations; and the determination of 'false' (as if there were a 'true' belief) is as amorphous as saying...being a good person is enough...

If only being a good person was enough, but then you have the whole "Karma" thing from past lives (out of your control unless you are in control and knowing the gesting/hijinks that awaits you after your birth). Danger is too strong a word, a better one "TRAP DOOR" release "Major Bananapeel Slipup" 'Eventual Pie In The Face occurance" when you least expect it.

Akushla99
Everyone, at their base, is a 'good' person...and if not, a suitable excuse can be found to dance wistfully around the admission (or not)...beliefs aren't bound by forms, so the implication that they have a 'good' form, or a 'bad' form is increasingly a local issue that spider-webs out to wreak its butterfly effect on the global scale without us being fully aware of the implications - regardless of how 'good' we think we are being...athiest and theist alike...Å99

Yelp/yup. Belief systems are not bound by forms, they are patterns that recognise themselves and overlay to strengthen the original. What happens when a boomerang hits the perfect spiderweb? It occures damage and if repaired (not abandoned) will never be the perfect idea it once was as corruption has introduced itself. As you say, no matter how good we think we are there are always external componants compounding the equation, its a natural process of 1s and 0s, blink on blink off, decay/growth/entropy/stasis/growth...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Is atheism FAITH BASED or Ego/Id/Superego based?

I have no belief system so am OUT OF THE EQUATION as am non-biased, I just observe and comment.

“I just comment and observe”

lol

Hilarious…

Non-biased…come on, everyone is biased to some degree, even if their view just so happens to be the correct one.

For example, an atheist, already has a biased slant, against other belief systems… This is simple logic, because in order to form their atheistic position, they have to accept or reject, the religious definitions that are already presented/well established etc...

But in your unique case lol your neither religious, agnostic, nor an atheist; your in the theist, other, category. Wish there was better way to jazz it up a little bit, but unfortunately, there is no bodacious label available.

The religious groups would probably argue that you’re an atheist, and the atheists wouldn’t know what to make of you, and would probably group you in with the theist groups. And as for the agnostics, they would probably remain undecided lol …It’s all a question of perspective…I guess…

- JC

edit on 22-10-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Joecroft
reply to post by vethumanbeing BUG/INSECT SPECIE

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Is atheism FAITH BASED or Ego/Id/Superego based? have no belief system so am OUT OF THE EQUATION as am non-biased, I just observe and comment.

JoeCroft
“I just comment and observe” lol Hilarious…Non-biased…come on, everyone is biased to some degree, even if their view just so happens to be the correct one.

Im not eating of my specie, I am not engendering them to follow my will. I as a grasshopper play the fiddle and watch the ants store their food in antipathy. Im not sure why my premise is unbelieveable to you, come on I have a viewpoint that doesnt exist here on earth (birdseye vision focus upon the unsuspecting insect). Why is everyone biased in your opinion, beause they grew up within social systems of bias? There is no correct one as bias is imperfect in and of itself.

Joecroft
For example, an atheist, already has a biased slant, against other belief systems… This is simple logic, because in order to form their atheistic position, they have to accept or reject, the religious definitions that are already presented/well established etc...

An atheist apparently doesnt believe in a God/Creator System which leaves what; rejection of SOMETHING that was within their awareness field of comprehension. What is left, a Vacuum of un-non-awareness that has dug its heels in regarding 'something' tangible or intangible and is unwilling to explore other possibilities (rejected because there is possibly another hello kitty that can be pet). Maybe the more intangible if they can find a suitable invisablility footprint tracker. I dont know what is on their minds; if its a comfortable place to live (IN The UNCERTAINTY of CERTAINTY) let them be. Im more interested in Agnostics (must be very confusing) to be in the middle of the teeder todder, theists one seat, athiests the other (does the agnostic counterbalance the whole system).

JoeCroft
But in your unique case lol your neither religious, agnostic, nor an atheist; your in the theist, other, category. Wish there was better way to jazz it up a little bit, but unfortunately, there is no bodacious label available.

I just dont fit anywhere and its a very lonely place to be (no minions, no friends no fellow compatriots, just jibs and off color ribald comments and rotten tomatoes I dodge with precision moves). I have to think about this theist (other) category, something uniquely different than all that has been before, the 'majors' christianity, buddhism, islam, etc. I could call it the "MOST MINOR DOCTRINE EVER" initiate is now an adept but is still in training so YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT!

JoeCroft
The religious groups would probably argue that you’re an atheist, and the atheists wouldn’t know what to make of you, and would probably group you in with the theist groups. And as for the agnostics, they would probably remain undecided lol …It’s all a question of perspective…I guess…

Any religious group that took a look at my 'pronunciations' or viewpoints would say immediately--"this person cannot spell". Its the direction of the perspective, 1 or 2 point perspective? no, 4 point actually. Everyone seems to be getting it on some level (pisses them off) as all that Im doing is some twisting of ideaforms plastic, not solid and that is why they think (in their belief) I am opposite of their belief systems. Joe, you realise I cannot win this as a popularity contest (as the perception is Im in opposition to their very differing belief systems which I am not at all) I am incapable of taking a biased side (because you know who I am).

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join