It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing
I never thought of Bertrand Russell, (best yet), as judge and must at this point throw out the name Hunter S. Thompson as my choice, one is a builder based in allgorithims of numbers, mine is a builder of RANT FORM ideas based in 26 letters (fairly sure he was ON THE FENCE regarding a creator being).

Hmmm this is a real dilemma…what would Solomon do…? Other than order the Soldier, to chop the baby in half.

We could have a separate trial to decide the Judge, but then ad infinitum we’d have to chose the judge, and the judge, of that judge, and so on and so forth. Resulting in the conclusion, that we shouldn’t go down that path…

Coin flip perhaps…?

- JC

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing
I never thought of Bertrand Russell, (best yet), as judge and must at this point throw out the name Hunter S. Thompson as my choice, one is a builder based in allgorithims of numbers, mine is a builder of RANT FORM ideas based in 26 letters (fairly sure he was ON THE FENCE regarding a creator being).

Joecroft
Hmmm this is a real dilemma…what would Solomon do…? Other than order the Soldier, to chop the baby in half.
We could have a separate trial to decide the Judge, but then ad infinitum we’d have to chose the judge, and the judge, of that judge, and so on and so forth. Resulting in the conclusion, that we shouldn’t go down that path…Coin flip perhaps…?- JC

Triumvirate; a government of 3 officers roman style, three magistrates in judicial robes. Osiris was in 17 peices, could at least spare chose one of his butchered parts. Humpty Dumpty, and all of his kings horses and men to put him back together again, and Oscar Wilde. Coin flip always an option. I can see this could resume forever. 3 judges your choice, roman/english style. Would Solomon recommend Sheba or Salome as a potenciate.
edit on 31-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I appreciate your attempt at a compromise, but wont 3 judges kind put us back to square 1, with us having to decide who the 3rd judge should be…?

And remember, my soul is on the line here;

BTW, why are you so interested in me winning my case…Frenchy lol

- JC

edit on 1-11-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Joecroft

Joecroft
I appreciate your attempt at a compromise, but wont 3 judges kind put us back to square 1, with us having to decide who the 3rd judge should be…?And remember, my soul is on the line here; BTW, why are you so interested in me winning my case…Frenchy lol- JC

I couldnt get David Nivens vid to play but I have a dinosaur for a computer, it reminded me of the 'first path or lesson" in the masonic tradition, the stairway, the gods to the left, representing the doric corinthinan..columns, no 3 faiths but two on the escalator. Checkerboard missing, and my inability to see it. I should get a Mac. Hum 3 judges might squirrel the works but Im not sure we are supposed to arrive at a verdict in the first place. I think we are to constantly plod along pondering the existance and availability of god (It keeps us busy). Now (you), just because I was born in the exact year and within the Champagne region/location/boundry of the predicted 'appearance OF SOMETHING' fit the profile as am as prophessied a 'westernized female' in no way makes me a "FRENCHY"; but, the templar roots and Mary Magdelene references are not lost on me.
edit on 1-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
I couldnt get David Nivens vid to play but I have a dinosaur for a computer, it reminded me of the 'first path or lesson" in the masonic tradition, the stairway, the gods to the left, representing the doric corinthinan..columns, no 3 faiths but two on the escalator.

Ok this maybe slightly off topic here, and could be done via u2u, btw did you get my other u2u?..Anyway, I have a question about the Masonic tradition that you just brought up. And here it is.

What is the significance of those Masonic “spiral staircases”, seen in those drawings with the checkered boards below etc…? You are not obliged to answer in a straightforward manner, or at all for that matter…

vethumanbeing
Hum 3 judges might squirrel the works but Im not sure we are supposed to arrive at a verdict in the first place. I think we are to constantly plod along pondering the existance and availability of god (It keeps us busy).

What about Peter Falk, as lieutenant Colombo, couldn’t we just throw him in there; he’s pretty good and getting to the bottom of stuff? Admittedly he only has one eye, but he does have a knack of getting to the truth.

vethumanbeing
Now (you), just because I was born in the exact year and within the Champagne region/location/boundry of the predicted 'appearance OF SOMETHING' fit the profile as am as prophessied a 'westernized female' in no way makes me a "FRENCHY"; but, the templar roots and Mary Magdelene references are not lost on me.

Prophesied! Holy Wocka Mollee

You mean, your mentioned in the scriptures!!!…?

Born in the year and location, of the predicted appearance of something lol

Hmmmm….you really got me on this one, gota hand it too ya…

Let me guess, your going to usher in the new arrival, of a delicious sparkling white wine lol that will change the world as we know it…

I’m lost, seriously, I’m reaching for the straws, but there aren’t any drinks left…

- JC

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing
I couldnt get David Nivens vid to play but I have a dinosaur for a computer, it reminded me of the 'first path or lesson" in the masonic tradition, the stairway, the gods to the left, representing the doric corinthinan..columns, no 3 faiths but two on the escalator.

Joecroft
Ok this maybe slightly off topic here, and could be done via u2u, btw did you get my other u2u?..Anyway, I have a question about the Masonic tradition that you just brought up. And here it is. What is the significance of those Masonic “spiral staircases”, seen in those drawings with the checkered boards below etc…? You are not obliged to answer in a straightforward manner, or at all for that matter…

No U2U is not working. I dislike the new format; so the answer is no. The staircase is the one Job climbs, hes generally depicted upon it (looking to the desination heaven). The checkerboard represents 'ying/yang' opposites of God vs Satan. Thats all you asked about so here are more observations you didnt ask for. We can talk about the esoteric tradition, "secret mystery schools" and what being an initiate of means, they are the guardians of this knowledge, where did it come from? From every civilization living at its time period almost identical. Each has a version of it but it is the same valid. The similarities are astounding and the main message is to change the awareness of the human to understand it is of a primordial, spiritual tradition (a creation) that has evolved from inner thought, realization sought by a true initiate/seeker of knowledge. The Templars understood The Essene dynamic (that is the secret), "that life manifested as a being known as homo sapiens and did not originate on this planet, but was implanted here by more advanced beings from elsewhere". This knowlege is held by the 'initiates', and they have preverved it and passed it down.

Joecroft
What about Peter Falk, as lieutenant Colombo, couldn’t we just throw him in there; he’s pretty good and getting to the bottom of stuff? Admittedly he only has one eye, but he does have a knack of getting to the truth.

He needs to be there as well, Id love to see what the scriptwriters would do to "resurrect" him.

vethumanbeing
Now (you), just because I was born in the exact year and within the Champagne region/location/boundry of the predicted 'appearance OF SOMETHING' fit the profile as am as prophessied a 'westernized female' in no way makes me a "FRENCHY"; but, the templar roots and Mary Magdelene references are not lost on me.

Joecroft
Prophesied! Holy Wocka Mollee
You mean, your mentioned in the scriptures!!!…?
Born in the year and location, of the predicted appearance of something lolHmmmm….you really got me on this one, gota hand it too ya…Let me guess, your going to usher in the new arrival, of a delicious sparkling white wine lol that will change the world as we know it…I’m lost, seriously, I’m reaching for the straws, but there aren’t any drinks left…- JC

NO IM NOT MENTIONED (unless as a throwaway laugh)
Youd need a boatload of various spirits (delicious mixology) to drink from to Grok this one. Im not ushering anything in that doesnt already exist, Im just organising/hyphonating it, underlining and typing it in BOLD FACE on a platform that (sofar) can hold my build-ing-blocks. Champagne is my drink of choice, invented by Monks. Can you NOT see the hilarity of the situation Im dealing with? Mankind (and its FATE) in general. Think Il win out? Yes, because being a non-biased pundit/humorist observing the potencial for the worst or best outcomes (teeder todder rider) regarding the human gives me the advantage over anything evil. Evil does not understand Irony , Sardonism or Satire. It takes itself way TOO seriously and I can outsmart it everytime. Its been inclined to challenge me numerous times and has lost each and every trial.
edit on 1-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

vethumanbeing
No U2U is not working. I dislike the new format; so the answer is no.

If you clicked on the icon I’ve circled in red at the top, the drop down menu will then appear. And there you will see the messages button (circled in red) in the far left corner. Good luck, and I hope you received many happy u2u’s.

The u2u I sent you, was just stating that the thread I just authored is not the “right up your alley thread” (not that it couldn’t be etc lol)

And that the “up your alley thread” is still in the pipeline… I’m still working on it etc…

vethumanbeing
The staircase is the one Job climbs, hes generally depicted upon it (looking to the desination heaven). The checkerboard represents 'ying/yang' opposites of God vs Satan. Thats all you asked about so here are more observations you didnt ask for. We can talk about the esoteric tradition, "secret mystery schools" and what being an initiate of means, they are the guardians of this knowledge, where did it come from?

Regarding my question though, why was Job climbing the ladder, what’s the symbology behind it, if anything? In some drawings I’ve seen, they have two winding stairs ways, one on each side, does that signify anything extra…?

Also, regarding the stairways, what’s the difference between a stairway that goes up from left to right, as opposed to one, that goes up from right to left; And I’m more interested in the former…(as anybody would be lol)

I know what your thinking, why am I asking these ridiculous questions lol

Well, it’s along story…

vethumanbeing
From every civilization living at its time period almost identical. Each has a version of it but it is the same valid. The similarities are astounding and the main message is to change the awareness of the human to understand it is of a primordial, spiritual tradition (a creation) that has evolved from inner thought, realization sought by a true initiate/seeker of knowledge. The Templars understood The Essene dynamic (that is the secret), "that life manifested as a being known as homo sapiens and did not originate on this planet, but was implanted here by more advanced beings from elsewhere". This knowlege is held by the 'initiates', and they have preverved it and passed it down.

Makes perfect sense (no, this is not sarcasm lol) to me. What with the advanced mathematics, and incredibly crafted workmanship, on such ancient buildings as the Pyramids, various other monuments and even that sarcophagus lid, you were mentioning earlier; and many others.

The Disclosure Project, headed by Dr Steven Greer, back in 2001 seemed to suggest that bigger percentage of alien life forms, were mainly homo sapiens, similar to the human form and appearance. I’m pretty sure there are battles going on as we speak out in the universe, between life forms who have moved away from the spirit of God (Fallen Angels) and those who live for the spirit (Good Angels)

The book of Enoch seems to be a clear indication of this, as do certain elements/accounts found within the OT. So I’m aware of that side of things, and the higher spiritual side as well.

vethumanbeing
NO IM NOT MENTIONED (unless as a throwaway laugh)

LOL

vethumanbeing
Youd need a boatload of various spirits (delicious mixology) to drink from to Grok this one. Im not ushering anything in that doesnt already exist, Im just organising/hyphonating it, underlining and typing it in BOLD FACE on a platform that (sofar) can hold my build-ing-blocks.

Speaking of Grok, Man, if you’d seen half the u2u’s I’ve had over the past 5 years, since I’ve been on ATS, you probably wouldn’t believe it. The list runs from real life highlanders, to, where living in 2d matrix, to people claiming to be actual Angels, and the list goes on; and of course, a more recent edition involving mitochondrial DNA. lol One’ things for sure, I sure know how to find um lol

- JC

edit on 2-11-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Joecroft

JoecroftIf you clicked on the icon I’ve circled in red at the top, the drop down menu will then appear. And there you will see the messages button (circled in red) in the far left corner. Good luck, and I hope you received many happy u2u’s.The u2u I sent you, was just stating that the thread I just authored is not the “right up your alley thread” (not that it couldn’t be etc lol).

Oh, thanks I never look at 'menu bars' as a rule, too easy but they come in handy when one is frustrated with trying to outsmart the system. So, the new one Im responding to (Im trying to squeeze it to fit my alley BTW) is Not the one I Should be responding to.

vethumanbeing
The staircase is the one Job climbs, hes generally depicted upon it (looking to the desination heaven). The checkerboard represents 'ying/yang' opposites of God vs Satan. Thats all you asked about so here are more observations you didnt ask for. We can talk about the esoteric tradition, "secret mystery schools" and what being an initiate of means, they are the guardians of this knowledge, where did it come from?

Joecroft
Regarding my question though, why was Job climbing the ladder, what’s the symbology behind it, if anything? In some drawings I’ve seen, they have two winding stairs ways, one on each side, does that signify anything extra…?Also, regarding the stairways, what’s the difference between a stairway that goes up from left to right, as opposed to one, that goes up from right to left; And I’m more interested in the former…(as anybody would be lol).

Its up to interpretation (a mystery school hides the information) and I havent looked at the graphic in a while, there are several, which one are you looking at? I can tell you that Jobs journey is one of enlightenment and Its Cabalistic; in english= (Kingdom, Foundation, Glory, Victory, Beauty, Mercy, Severity, Understanding, Wisdom ,Crown).

Joecroft
I know what your thinking, why am I asking these ridiculous questions lol Well, it’s along story…

Not at all, but this level of decifering requires a degree of scholarship and so needs to be a thread of it own. Id like to hear your long story.

vethumanbeing
From every civilization living at its time period almost identical. Each has a version of it but it is the same valid. The similarities are astounding and the main message is to change the awareness of the human to understand it is of a primordial, spiritual tradition (a creation) that has evolved from inner thought, realization sought by a true initiate/seeker of knowledge. The Templars understood The Essene dynamic (that is the secret), "that life manifested as a being known as homo sapiens and did not originate on this planet, but was implanted here by more advanced beings from elsewhere". This knowlege is held by the 'initiates', and they have preverved it and passed it down.

Joecroft
Makes perfect sense (no, this is not sarcasm lol) to me. What with the advanced mathematics, and incredibly crafted workmanship, on such ancient buildings as the Pyramids, various other monuments and even that sarcophagus lid, you were mentioning earlier; and many others. The Disclosure Project, headed by Dr Steven Greer, back in 2001 seemed to suggest that bigger percentage of alien life forms, were mainly homo sapiens, similar to the human form and appearance. I’m pretty sure there are battles going on as we speak out in the universe, between life forms who have moved away from the spirit of God (Fallen Angels) and those who live for the spirit (Good Angels)

Oh yes, those that feel they have ownership of the human and abused/used them and those that are trying to free it. The 4th(genetisists), the 5th and 6th (the tweekers of those genetics). They have all been battling it out for years.

vethumanbeing
Youd need a boatload of various spirits (delicious mixology) to drink from to Grok this one. Im not ushering anything in that doesnt already exist, Im just organising/hyphonating it, underlining and typing it in BOLD FACE on a platform that (sofar) can hold my build-ing-blocks.

Joecroft
Speaking of Grok, Man, if you’d seen half the u2u’s I’ve had over the past 5 years, since I’ve been on ATS, you probably wouldn’t believe it. The list runs from real life highlanders, to, where living in 2d matrix, to people claiming to be actual Angels, and the list goes on; and of course, a more recent edition involving mitochondrial DNA. lol One’ things for sure, I sure know how to find um lol JC

Sounds as if you have enough information to publish, no need for signing release forms as everyone is anonymous. I fit right in with the other profiles (any telephone numbers?). They are seeking you out, so you are special (or safe) in a way they can trust and relate to. Thats outstanding.
edit on 2-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Its up to interpretation (a mystery school hides the information) and I havent looked at the graphic in a while, there are several, which one are you looking at? I can tell you that Jobs journey is one of enlightenment and Its Cabalistic; in english= (Kingdom, Foundation, Glory, Victory, Beauty, Mercy, Severity, Understanding, Wisdom ,Crown).

I can’t seem to find the picture I once saw. It’s basically the typical checkered board floor, but instead of just one winding staircase, it has 2; one on the left, and one on the right. Maybe I just imagined it or something, but anyway I can’t seem to find it.

I did however find this website, which gives a brief introduction to it.

But yes, you’ve kind of answered my question, in part at least, in that it’s about enlightenment.

vethumanbeing
Not at all, but this level of decifering requires a degree of scholarship and so needs to be a thread of it own. Id like to hear your long story.

Well, it’s not exactly as exciting as my OBE and shadow man encounter. Or the Pineal gland download I had 3 years ago, followed by receiving the Holy Spirit a few months later.

The story began with my search for God. I started to attend this born again Christian church a while back, at the beginning of my search. Back when I didn’t know anything that I know now.

Anyway, this one time I went to the actual church, because I was invited by a few friends and had already been talking with them about God for a few weeks, so I decide to go along to see what it was like. So this was my first time in the building, and it was just a small gathering. There was a slight discussion group followed by a speaker., then more discussion, followed by another speaker etc…

Towards the end of the session people began to say some prayers, so naturally I bowed my head and said some prayers too. (when in Rome lol) So there I am, trying to think of a prayer when suddenly I get this vision of a spiral staircase in my mind. But it’s not something I’m thinking of, it just appears in there, like out of nowhere.

In the vision, I’m gliding up these stone steps, which go up from left to right, almost like a castle turret. I finally get to the top and I go right through the roof and into the pale blue sky, and then the vision ended. Now for a long time afterwards I just thought maybe I didn’t have enough sleep, or maybe didn’t drink enough that night, or whatever, but that vision later proved to be the catalyst, for me to continuing my search, into finding the truth.

So I’ve been curious about the symbology of the spiral staircases ever since, especially in the Masonic drawings etc… and of course because of, you know…

- JC

edit on 2-11-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
I can’t seem to find the picture I once saw. It’s basically the typical checkered board floor, but instead of just one winding staircase, it has 2; one on the left, and one on the right. Maybe I just imagined it or something, but anyway I can’t seem to find it.

I can pull them all up, but is it necessary, there should be only one staircase that is winding, (it represents the trials) so no 2 diverging at the top (you may have dreamed another scenario) believe me your mind is a perfect vehicle/ride of your life, thats talking to you.

Joecroft
I did however findthis website, which gives a brief introduction to it.But yes, you’ve kind of answered my question, in part at least, in that it’s about enlightenment.

Its always interesting to me to read new literature about subjects so close to my being/heart. I have old antiquated and out of print books.

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
Well, it’s not exactly as exciting as my OBE and shadow man encounter. Or the Pineal gland download I had 3 years ago, followed by receiving the Holy Spirit a few months later.
The story began with my search for God. I started to attend this born again Christian church a while back, at the beginning of my search. Back when I didn’t know anything that I know now. Anyway, this one time I went to the actual church, because I was invited by a few friends and had already been talking with them about God for a few weeks, so I decide to go along to see what it was like. So this was my first time in the building, and it was just a small gathering. There was a slight discussion group followed by a speaker., then more discussion, followed by another speaker etc…Towards the end of the session people began to say some prayers, so naturally I bowed my head and said some prayers too. (when in Rome lol) So there I am, trying to think of a prayer when suddenly I get this vision of a spiral staircase in my mind. But it’s not something I’m thinking of, it just appears in there, like out of nowhere.

Im not going to say this is a common occurance (as it is not), however, in prayer or eastern methods meditative groups of small denominations (when photographed as a group) there appears above the heads of each; a spiral smoky cloud form that 'looks' like a staircase or a spirit form eminating from the crowns of the head, its clearly there. I have pictures of them.

Joecroft
In the vision, I’m gliding up these stone steps, which go up from left to right, almost like a castle turret. I finally get to the top and I go right through the roof and into the pale blue sky, and then the vision ended. Now for a long time afterwards I just thought maybe I didn’t have enough sleep, or maybe didn’t drink enough that night, or whatever, but that vision later proved to be the catalyst, for me to continuing my search, into finding the truth.

I suppose you need to get across the 'veil hymen' membrane and see what lies on the other side/above and beyond the castle turret confines. You have been given a clue, pursue it. Ive been, (is this an OOB or Lucid dreaming) determination. Its wild, fun and scary amusement ride all in one.

Joecroft
So I’ve been curious about the symbology of the spiral staircases ever since, especially in the Masonic drawings etc… and of course because of, you know…

Templeman. I know. You have been given a Key (a special one labled "you must remember THIS") explore what your ancestors/DNA are screaming at you to uncover/embrace.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Firstly, sorry for the delay…

vethumanbeing
I can pull them all up, but is it necessary, there should be only one staircase that is winding, (it represents the trials) so no 2 diverging at the top (you may have dreamed another scenario) believe me your mind is a perfect vehicle/ride of your life, thats talking to you.

No, that’s ok, it wont be necessary, I’ll take your word for it. Strange though, maybe my mind made another second staircase, to create another diverging life trial. It’s either that, or I’m going to go back in time, and change my past.

vethumanbeing
Its always interesting to me to read new literature about subjects so close to my being/heart. I have old antiquated and out of print books.

You mean, old antiquated books on the subject of Masonry ?…if so, that’s one library I’d love to see. Care to throw out some book titles, just to wet my appetite?

Anything in those books on Pineal glands opening up, and Kundalini awakenings etc..

vethumanbeing
Im not going to say this is a common occurance (as it is not), however, in prayer or eastern methods meditative groups of small denominations (when photographed as a group) there appears above the heads of each; a spiral smoky cloud form that 'looks' like a staircase or a spirit form eminating from the crowns of the head, its clearly there. I have pictures of them.

Wow, that’s just incredible, I feel like kissing your avatar (if you had one lol) but by all means, show us the pictures…I would love to see them..

- JC

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Joecroft

Joecroft Firstly, sorry for the delay…

No problem; 'Infoseekers' thread about God being a computer has been of recent interest. Its in the 'super secret' creationism catagory/forum, (5 naked monkeys going to 1st communion is the ICON). Plus plus Ive had my eyes on a current Templeman (JC) thread.

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
No, that’s ok, it wont be necessary, I’ll take your word for it. Strange though, maybe my mind made another second staircase, to create another diverging life trial. It’s either that, or I’m going to go back in time, and change my past.

Your mind is a very important THING TO WASTE if it continually outsmarts your conscious Ego. Could be, you have more subtle/subconscious questions relating to your conspiracy related (ATS) biases than you realize, I do have a question that relates to another thread. Christianity has firm tenents as you say, what is with the prodestant offshoots being so different, is it because of corruption within the church?

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
You mean, old antiquated books on the subject of Masonry ?…if so, that’s one library I’d love to see. Care to throw out some book titles, just to wet my appetite?

Can I u2u the information? Publicly divulged would break all rules of the hundreds of years old 'secret society' vetting process, I can give out this nugget as is very tantilizing: The Scottish CAIRN TERRIER, 100 pgs. 125 (full color illustrations) By Erliss McCormack.

Joecroft
Anything in those books on Pineal glands opening up, and Kundalini awakenings etc..

Those dont apply to me because it happened spontaniously, but lemme look see? (you are speaking of the third eye perhaps?) that involves the Pineal gland; I can tell you how I manually did it using an exercise that did NOT INVOLVE A CAR BATTERY.

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
Wow, that’s just incredible, I feel like kissing your avatar (if you had one lol) but by all means, show us the pictures…I would love to see them..- JC

I would if I could. ATS distrusts my postman, "EARTHLINK", and will not let me have an Avatar or post pictures (heres the funny thing, they are out of Scottsdale Arizona and my postman will not allow them "GMAIL" to distribute mail to my address as they are concidered SPAMMERS (I have to take spamblock off to get change of password accomplished etc). Visualize this: My avatar depicts of the face/snout frontal of a colliedogs head; 'lassie' I painted when I was 9yrs of age. Innocently panting and yet knowing its valued (TV show, owned by good people and remembered forever by a 9yr old that would paint its existance into eternity).
edit on 5-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
No problem; 'Infoseekers' thread about God being a computer has been of recent interest. Its in the 'super secret' creationism catagory/forum, (5 naked monkeys going to 1st communion is the ICON). Plus plus Ive had my eyes on a current Templeman (JC) thread.

Yeah! Templeman JC thread (Woohooo) well, if you make a thread on that topic, I’ll be there, for sure. And although I’ve lost my birthright and haven’t been officially initiated, I do have the download to compensate.

In fact, I’m not sure how I would be initiated, what would they say…something like “Hey, this guys already been initiated, but hasn’t been officially initiated yet” lol perhaps…

vethumanbeing
Your mind is a very important THING TO WASTE if it continually outsmarts your conscious Ego. Could be, you have more subtle/subconscious questions relating to your conspiracy related (ATS) biases than you realize,

hmmm Can you explain further…? And Please feel free to throw at me whatever you wish, good or bad; there will be no judgments here, not from me anyway.

vethumanbeing
I do have a question that relates to another thread. Christianity has firm tenents as you say, what is with the prodestant offshoots being so different, is it because of corruption within the church?

I would say no to your question. The whole protestant movement essentially came about because of the corruption in the Catholic church, and the fact that the masses (everyday people) didn’t have access to the bible. Protestantism changed all that.

But of course once the scriptures were out there, for everybody to read, men began to study them and analyze them etc. And thus began the creation of most of all the other major denominations since the reformation. So I would say that the original corruption, came from the Catholic church, whereas the split in the Protestant churches, just came about via scriptural differences, and not through any further corruption etc; just my opinion though.

vethumanbeing
Can I u2u the information? Publicly divulged would break all rules of the hundreds of years old 'secret society' vetting process,

Yeah sure, u2u away; wouldn’t want to break the hundred year old vetting rules, even if I am secretly, the long lost heir to the thrown lol

Joecroft

vethumanbeing
Those dont apply to me because it happened spontaniously,

Man that is soo funny. Sorry, I know you may have meant it all seriousness, but man… I can’t type anymore lol

vethumanbeing
but lemme look see? (you are speaking of the third eye perhaps?) that involves the Pineal gland; I can tell you how I manually did it using an exercise that did NOT INVOLVE A CAR BATTERY.

I can only assume, you tapped into the Aether, somehow, using techniques as yet unknown.

vethumanbeing
I would if I could. ATS distrusts my postman, "EARTHLINK", and will not let me have an Avatar or post pictures (heres the funny thing, they are out of Scottsdale Arizona and my postman will not allow them "GMAIL" to distribute mail to my address as they are concidered SPAMMERS (I have to take spamblock off to get change of password accomplished etc).

This may seem like a simple solution, but you could try creating a another email account, and then replace your current one, with the new one on ATS. Of course, you’d still have your old email account to use with other stuff etc…Just a thought…

vethumanbeing
Visualize this: My avatar depicts of the face/snout frontal of a colliedogs head; 'lassie' I painted when I was 9yrs of age. Innocently panting and yet knowing its valued (TV show, owned by good people and remembered forever by a 9yr old that would paint its existance into eternity).

So I just kissed Lassie lol Great!, I can almost hear Greensleeves playing in the distance. Actually, speaking of Avatars, what do you make of MINE…??? lol

- JC

edit on 5-11-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing

templeman
Yeah! Templeman JC thread (Woohooo) well, if you make a thread on that topic, I’ll be there, for sure. And although I’ve lost my birthright and haven’t been officially initiated, I do have the download to compensate.

Not on the dreaded 33rd degrees? You realize the degrees (biblical knowlege, changing local fast *think the amazing race*) were based upon impossible potencially comedic quests?

Joecroft
In fact, I’m not sure how I would be initiated, what would they say…something like “Hey, this guys already been initiated, but hasn’t been officially initiated yet” lol perhaps…

Freemasons are fabulous/vegas style records keepers regarding the memberships ancestry; almost as good as the ones kept by Tibetan Buddhists. You are legacied (just dont know it).

vethumanbeing
Your mind is a very important THING TO WASTE if it continually outsmarts your conscious Ego. Could be, you have more subtle/subconscious questions relating to your conspiracy related (ATS) biases than you realize,

Joecroft
hmmm Can you explain further…? And Please feel free to throw at me whatever you wish, good or bad; there will be no judgments here, not from me anyway.

You are being spoken to is all (being screamed at) and its your higher selves that YOU YOURSELF have created in the continual reincarnation of your soul spirit. These are past life experiences you manefested as and they have names as they were YOU/YOUR SOUL SPIRIT living as an individual humanbeing at some point in this modern history. 500 soul incarnations at a minimum of 40 human years with a 150 (advisable) year inbetween periods of rest (190) total would put you at the least living continuously on this planet for ?? years. So based upon this you have been here blinking on and off for approximately enough time to experience many things in 950,000 years. Math could be wrong (dont hold me to it as the 150 year rests are not firm just a general advisatory, some come back within timeframes another body is available 3 to 10 years).

vethumanbeing
I do have a question that relates to another thread. Christianity has firm tenents as you say, what is with the protestant offshoots being so different, is it because of corruption within the church?

Joecroft
I would say no to your question. The whole protestant movement essentially came about because of the corruption in the Catholic church, and the fact that the masses (everyday people) didn’t have access to the bible. Protestantism changed all that. But of course once the scriptures were out there, for everybody to read, men began to study them and analyze them etc. And thus began the creation of most of all the other major denominations since the reformation. So I would say that the original corruption, came from the Catholic church, whereas the split in the Protestant churches, just came about via scriptural differences, and not through any further corruption etc; just my opinion though.

Would you say the reformation was a good thing? Ive told you this before, the whole culture/idea of telling the priest (within a boxed confessional as sanctioned) your sins remains between god and priest was diabolical, they knew and controlled ALL SECRETS, absolved them and and....the Medicis built more monuments. I think the nature of organized religion will/would/has led to corruption. If I may speak in Jesus's behalf, he is not a happy camper regarding his role in being as he sees it UTTERLY USED/LIED TO BY ITS GOD. He thinks some understand him as the Anti-Christ, NOT TRUE "ELI ELI LAMA ZABACTHANI" (My wounds will be kept open by those who defame ME), actually explained to me what this meant.

vethumanbeing
Can I u2u the information? Publicly divulged would break all rules of the hundreds of years old 'secret society' vetting process.

Joecroft
Yeah sure, u2u away; wouldn’t want to break the hundred year old vetting rules, even if I am secretly, the long lost heir to the thrown.

vethumanbeing
Those dont apply to me because it happened spontaniously.

Joecroft
Man that is soo funny. Sorry, I know you may have meant it all seriousness, but man… I can’t type anymore.

Well its true and I had invisable help; you should see the scar on my spine that was the resulting of such. You aught to have a conversation with Jesus, hes got a very strange accent, aramaic/hebrew and then youd realize 'funny' is not trying to get a *dead man* to talk to you its more of an accidental circumstance in the miracle realms.

Joecroft
This may seem like a simple solution, but you could try creating a another email account, and then replace your current one, with the new one on ATS. Of course, you’d still have your old email account to use with other stuff etc…Just a thought

Its too simple and Im by nature very complicated and unbiased.

vethumanbeing
Visualize this: My avatar depicts of the face/snout frontal of a colliedogs head; 'lassie' I painted when I was 9yrs of age. Innocently panting and yet knowing its valued (TV show, owned by good people and remembered forever by a 9yr old that would paint its existance into eternity).

Joecroft
So I just kissed Lassie lol Great!, I can almost hear Greensleeves playing in the distance. Actually, speaking of Avatars, what do you make of MINE.

Lassies right paw raised in trust boy scout style expresses the "wheres my cookie PAST PRESENT FUTURE and will always exist cookie=devotion". I need to turn the avatars on to see yours.
edit on 5-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Not on the dreaded 33rd degrees? You realize the degrees (biblical knowlege, changing local fast *think the amazing race*) were based upon impossible potencially comedic quests?

Comedic quests… sounds right up my alley…

vethumanbeing
Would you say the reformation was a good thing?

You’ve seen my Lawyer right lol…Yes, I would say the reformation was a good thing, and probably inevitable in the end. There’s only so much wool you can pull over people’s eyes.

vethumanbeing
Ive told you this before, the whole culture/idea of telling the priest (within a boxed confessional as sanctioned) your sins remains between god and priest was diabolical, they knew and controlled ALL SECRETS, absolved them and and....the Medicis built more monuments.

I agree, they took a couple of scriptures and blew things out of proportion. IMO. Jesus overall teachings on asking for forgiveness, was, I believe, mainly intended between a person and their victum, or someone they have wronged etc…rather than just confessing to a stranger alone…

vethumanbeing
I think the nature of organized religion will/would/has led to corruption. If I may speak in Jesus's behalf, he is not a happy camper regarding his role in being as he sees it UTTERLY USED/LIED TO BY ITS GOD.
He thinks some understand him as the Anti-Christ, NOT TRUE "ELI ELI LAMA ZABACTHANI" (My wounds will be kept open by those who defame ME), actually explained to me what this meant.

Well, there’s a theory that Jesus was singing Psalms 22, which too me makes a bit more sense, seeing as Jesus predicted his crucifixion and resurrection.

vethumanbeing
Well its true and I had invisable help; you should see the scar on my spine that was the resulting of such.

Invisible help, scar on spine… hmmm what kind of help are we talking about here.

What the heck happened to you…?

vethumanbeing
You aught to have a conversation with Jesus, hes got a very strange accent, aramaic/hebrew and then youd realize 'funny' is not trying to get a *dead man* to talk to you its more of an accidental circumstance in the miracle realms.

Not sure what make of this. I hope your not trying to impress me, just because I’m a believer of sorts.

And you do realize there are entities out there that can impersonate just about anyone, right? And it’s all connected to those dark shadow entities IMO. I’m assuming you know this already, so it will interesting to hear your response…

vethumanbeing

Its too simple and Im by nature very complicated and unbiased.

Your other option is to sign up to a site like ImageShak and then upload some pictures, to your newly created account. Then you just find the image link and put it into one of your ATS posts. Anyone who click’s the link, will be able to see your picture.

Like for example, this link below…

imageshack.us...

vethumanbeing
Lassies right paw raised in trust boy scout style expresses the "wheres my cookie PAST PRESENT FUTURE and will always exist cookie=devotion".

Cookie=Crumbs lol

vethumanbeing
I need to turn the avatars on to see yours.

Allow me…

- JC

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Joecroft

Joecroft
Comedic quests… sounds right up my alley.

I will tell you one of them. My grandfather/Mennonite (a mining engineer) *surprise* for Phelps Dodge was tasked with having to drive a Model T Ford from Bisbee AZ to New York City within a specific time period and return. He had to complete the delivering of "something"; he succeeded his 'quest' and recieved a degree for it.

vethumanbeing
Would you say the reformation was a good thing?

Joecroft
You’ve seen my Lawyer right lol…Yes, I would say the reformation was a good thing, and probably inevitable in the end. There’s only so much wool you can pull over people’s eyes.

Yes, that reasoning is perfectly sound. My Grandmother was a Catholic and Grandpa married her twice. The first one was in a Masonic Temple (not telling her what this ceremony was). He told her "JUST SAY YES TO ALL QUESTIONS ASKED OF YOU". She didnt speak a word of English at that time other than a few words 'yes' was one of them. They then were married in a Catholic Church a second time. The masonic marriage was the valid one and very important because it nullified the spectical of the NOW fake Catholic wedding.

vethumanbeing
I think the nature of organized religion will/would/has led to corruption. If I may speak in Jesus's behalf, he is not a happy camper regarding his role in being as he sees it UTTERLY USED/LIED TO BY ITS GOD. He thinks some understand him as the Anti-Christ, NOT TRUE "ELI ELI LAMA ZABACTHANI" (My wounds will be kept open by those who defame ME), actually explained to me what this meant.

Joecroft
Well, there’s a theory that Jesus was singing Psalms 22, which too me makes a bit more sense, seeing as Jesus predicted his crucifixion and resurrection.

Il tell you this hes very unhappy about the whole sorted thing and the state of Pauls church in present times.

vethumanbeing
Well its true and I had invisable help; you should see the scar on my spine that was the resulting of such.

Joecroft
Invisible help, scar on spine… hmmm what kind of help are we talking about here.What the heck happened to you…?

Supernatural occurance that happened in 2000; operated on for two days, in my bedroom (broad daylight) each one an 8 hour session. 3 beings one that spoke to me 'stay calm, dont worry' and two others that opened my spine (I was in a sitting position) and rearranged or reconnected 'things'. It was incredibly painful but was put in a frozen state as to not move. At the end I was caused to lie down and they didnt have me forward enough on the bed so I hit the wall with the back of my head; I laughed. They then tested my motor skills, from every toe to hands, wrist movements, it was very thorough to make sure they hadnt paralized me. To disbelievers; I can tell you I was there and experienced it; the hairline scar is there, my General physision asked me; 'when were you operated on and where and for what, as this is precision surgury that Ive never seen the likes of and did not authorize'. What was I to say to this but 'a long time time ago', he didnt believe me.

vethumanbeing
You aught to have a conversation with Jesus, hes got a very strange accent, aramaic/hebrew and then youd realize 'funny' is not trying to get a *dead man* to talk to you its more of an accidental circumstance in the miracle realms.

Joecroft
Not sure what make of this. I hope your not trying to impress me, just because I’m a believer of sorts.
And you do realize there are entities out there that can impersonate just about anyone, right? And it’s all connected to those dark shadow entities IMO. I’m assuming you know this already, so it will interesting to hear your response.

Not at all trying to impress, I rarely speak of such things for this reason, first time on ATS. Oh sure I recognise the potencial for pretenders but I protect myself/or am protected. Its not like Evil hasnt negotiated a healthy 'crack at me' with the Good (its only fair and square) but they have lost at every attempt, and their shennanigans have been doozies.

Joecroft
imageshack.us...

Okay, thanks for the info; Il give it a whirl. I love your avatar, Im surprised its very fitting. Il need to inspect it closer, consider it see what I see within.

edit on 6-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
I will tell you one of them. My grandfather/Mennonite (a mining engineer) *surprise* for Phelps Dodge was tasked with having to drive a Model T Ford from Bisbee AZ to New York City within a specific time period and return. He had to complete the delivering of "something"; he succeeded his 'quest' and recieved a degree for it.

Ahh, the Henry T Ford car, (“any colour, as long as it’s black!”) what a classic. “Buddy can you spare me a dime”, was the number one hit just after the crash…what a year!; and young party girls, were nick named “flappers”, yeah, interesting time period indeed.

AZ to New York, is a LONG stretch, sounds like some kind of boot legging exercise. Still, whatever he was transporting, it seems like a strange way to earn a degree IMO.

vethumanbeing
Yes, that reasoning is perfectly sound. My Grandmother was a Catholic and Grandpa married her twice. The first one was in a Masonic Temple (not telling her what this ceremony was). He told her "JUST SAY YES TO ALL QUESTIONS ASKED OF YOU". She didnt speak a word of English at that time other than a few words 'yes' was one of them. They then were married in a Catholic Church a second time. The masonic marriage was the valid one and very important because it nullified the spectical of the NOW fake Catholic wedding.

I had no idea the Masons performed marriage ceremonies. At least they have lots of white dresses lying around, for such occasions lol…

Mennonite meets Catholic, a bizarre cocktail mix, for nightly biblical discussion, under a moonlit sky. Somehow branching off into Masonry, hmmm how did that happen. There must have been some heavy debates down in your household, I can just imagine it!

vethumanbeing
Supernatural occurance that happened in 2000; operated on for two days, in my bedroom (broad daylight) each one an 8 hour session. 3 beings one that spoke to me 'stay calm, dont worry' and two others that opened my spine (I was in a sitting position) and rearranged or reconnected 'things'. It was incredibly painful but was put in a frozen state as to not move. At the end I was caused to lie down and they didnt have me forward enough on the bed so I hit the wall with the back of my head; I laughed. They then tested my motor skills, from every toe to hands, wrist movements, it was very thorough to make sure they hadnt paralized me. To disbelievers; I can tell you I was there and experienced it; the hairline scar is there, my General physision asked me; 'when were you operated on and where and for what, as this is precision surgury that Ive never seen the likes of and did not authorize'. What was I to say to this but 'a long time time ago', he didnt believe me.

Well, those guys (friends of yours hmm?) don’t break the prime directive for no reason. You must be real important, or have an important role to do in the future. But may I ask what were they fixing, I mean ,did you already have a problem with your spine, and if so, what was it…?

vethumanbeing
Okay, thanks for the info; Il give it a whirl.

You should give it a whirl, then Lassie can be revealed.

- JC

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Joecroft

Joecroft
Ahh, the Henry T Ford car, (“any colour, as long as it’s black!”) what a classic. “Buddy can you spare me a dime”, was the number one hit just after the crash…what a year!; and young party girls, were nick named “flappers”, yeah, interesting time period indeed.AZ to New York, is a LONG stretch, sounds like some kind of boot legging exercise. Still, whatever he was transporting, it seems like a strange way to earn a degree IMO.

I completely neglected the 'degree validation/quotient'; he had to do it without carrying any money (full tank of gas to start him out only). I see it as a beggars Buddhist challenge. He had to work for the gas along the way and figure out how to feed himself as well (doing goods deeds for folks that put him up). Seems impossible to me, with the roads that existed then.

vethumanbeing Yes, that reasoning is perfectly sound. My Grandmother was a Catholic and Grandpa married her twice. The first one was in a Masonic Temple (not telling her what this ceremony was). He told her "JUST SAY YES TO ALL QUESTIONS ASKED OF YOU". She didnt speak a word of English at that time other than a few words 'yes' was one of them. They then were married in a Catholic Church a second time. The masonic marriage was the valid one and very important because it nullified the spectical of the NOW fake Catholic wedding.

Joecroft
I had no idea the Masons performed marriage ceremonies. At least they have lots of white dresses lying around, for such occasions lol…Mennonite meets Catholic, a bizarre cocktail mix, for nightly biblical discussion, under a moonlit sky. Somehow branching off into Masonry, hmmm how did that happen. There must have been some heavy debates down in your household, I can just imagine it!

Yes they performed sacred marriages LOTS OF APRONS AT LEAST available. My grandmother was (by our standards) an illiterate legit Maya/the pure ones have blue eyes (did not speak english) and it was fated she marry a Scotsman and have children. This is all about the genetics and 3d description of the 5th in flesh. This is why I have no genetic marker for inbreeding, creationism or darwinism at work, this was in the planning long ago, there could be no question it had to happen. My Grandfather was never home, his purpose was to have children by this mixology of genetics, and then have those children produce. In retrospect very clinical but necessary.

Joecroft
Well, those guys (friends of yours hmm?) don’t break the prime directive for no reason. You must be real important, or have an important role to do in the future. But may I ask what were they fixing, I mean ,did you already have a problem with your spine, and if so, what was it?

Friends certainly but just beyond my 'visual sense' realm. I can hear them and feel them energywise. Ive been engaged in changing this sticky nasty negative paradigm in cooperation with since 2005, timing is everything. I will give you an example. Pope Benedict had to go and I KNEW HAD to be replaced by a Latino, at the time did not know it was to be Frances. The day before Benedict resigned I sat down and visualized a 'huge yellow smiley face (have a nice day above vatican city); purpose to add humor to a non-negotiable demand; "YOU HAVE TO GO NOW no if ands or BUTS", "and have a nice day". The very next day he resigned and later when asked why, explained "God told me to". I was surprised it worked! I told another humanbeing my intention prior, called them afterward and confirmed this. This is just the major latest. As far as my spine goes, no problem they were just taking my junk strands of DNA and recombining them into helixes that work. I will attempt Lassies 'reveal'! but if it makes it as being my avatar many will find its furry faced "innocence and unbiased expression" annoying.
edit on 7-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
lol you guys have realised yet the OP has skipped off from Ats and isn't coming back.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
lol you guys have realised yet the OP has skipped off from Ats and isn't coming back.

Yes more than a few 10s of pages back, but now, we have a way to send postcards via ATS to possibly the Santa forum N.Pole (warped and OFF TOPIC, what was it?) At least we are 'playing nice' and not going to be spanked or moved to 'Conspiracies In Religion' or the dreaded 'Origins and Creation' sections, or BTS (whatever that is). Maybe Piequal has been cencored for bickering? (I hear its 3 weeks bannishment). If IT's gone for good, EVEN BETTER, to keep this *It's threads memory* ALIVE, a virtual interactive tombstone. Out here in the backwaters AlthonSavage; the real handshake deals of 'understanding' are made, no one pays ANY attention to the subject matter; reads it or contemplates what it could mean, or contain for future introspection. Its a good place to hide and share secret Illuminati tasty tidbit twinkie bites. LOL Never start a thread on secret stuff here in the tide pools; ATS folks would be all over it and destroy the mystical aspect.
edit on 7-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join