It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I'm sure the dress circle of the flagship SS Alemagne were under no illusion that they were not being 'good' citizens and officers, for the homeland...
To a certain extent, whether theist or atheist or flavour in between, strictures resemble themselves...and on the whole, even civic and lay laws follow general principles of almost commensurate nature...and I'm sure the Aryan chauffeurs followed road rules...

Å99

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
akushla99

akushla99
I'm sure the dress circle of the flagship SS Alemagne were under no illusion that they were not being 'good' citizens and officers, for the homeland...
To a certain extent, whether theist or atheist or flavour in between, strictures resemble themselves...and on the whole, even civic and lay laws follow general principles of almost commensurate nature...and I'm sure the Aryan chauffeurs followed road rules...Å99

This Cant BE, Not the confederation of Germanic Tribes 300AD that settled between the Rhine and Danube Rivers and harassed and attacked the Holy Roman Empire ('visigoths' propretary trademark). They were definately of a different mindset (but as good citizens to a self serving causal) were entirely within their right to conquer (real estate acquisition)
that which they could comfortably do so, life loss at a minimum (their side). It would seem in these or all wars of attrition, religious persuasion holds no quarter as to outcome of intended purpose (to overthrow or conquer another). Not sure the laymans laws had to be followed (jurist prudence), certainly natural law took place as in whomever survived was the fittest. The Aryan chauffeurs had to rebuild the roads that were pot holed/pitted (with mans law or gods law exacting). NIETHER APPLIES, because in truth all human rights are being violated REGARDLESS (gods law, mans laws are meaningless gestures).
edit on 22-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

Im not eating of my specie, I am not engendering them to follow my will. I as a grasshopper play the fiddle and watch the ants store their food in antipathy. Im not sure why my premise is unbelieveable to you, come on I have a viewpoint that doesnt exist here on earth (birdseye vision focus upon the unsuspecting insect).

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I believe your premises…I mean, I believe that you believe in it/them. I also believe in certain elements of your own beliefs that you’ve expressed so far, on ATS.

But as you already know, I have a unique perspective of my own. Although I do find you intriguing, because you state certain things as facts, things which I think are only about 80 to 70 percent true, but yet you state them as fact, as if you know for 100%, that they’re true etc… Simple example, “Jesus was an Essene”; I’m about 80% certain this is the case but I don’t know for certain, but you state it as a fact. This is just one example, but there are many others…

vethumanbeing
Why is everyone biased in your opinion, beause they grew up within social systems of bias? There is no correct one as bias is imperfect in and of itself.

I’m just gona throw this out there…being biased, isn’t always necessarily, a bad or negative thing IMO, it can either be positive and/or negative, it all depends on the reasons behind ones position or perspective…etc

vethumanbeing
I just dont fit anywhere and its a very lonely place to be (no minions, no friends no fellow compatriots, just jibs and off color ribald comments and rotten tomatoes I dodge with precision moves).

I know how you feel, I’m kinda in the same boat myself. Well, not the exact same boat, but it’s pretty similar. Knowing certain truths, that know one else knows, can be a lonely place sometimes.

vethumanbeing
I have to think about this theist (other) category, something uniquely different than all that has been before, the 'majors' christianity, buddhism, islam, etc. I could call it the "MOST MINOR DOCTRINE EVER" initiate is now an adept but is still in training so YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT!

I’m in the theist “other” category myself; All the “Majors” you mentioned above, all have some truth in them IMO, and so do the Minor initaites, your own brand, thereof. Who knows, maybe there’s even an elite “Open intaites” out there somewhere, just waiting to be discovered/reached.

vethumanbeing
Any religious group that took a look at my 'pronunciations' or viewpoints would say immediately--"this person cannot spell". Its the direction of the perspective, 1 or 2 point perspective? no, 4 point actually.

I think your spelling would be the last thing on their minds lol

Although, I noticed you like to work in fours….I wonder why…?

vethumanbeing
Everyone seems to be getting it on some level (pisses them off) as all that Im doing is some twisting of ideaforms plastic, not solid and that is why they think (in their belief) I am opposite of their belief systems. Joe, you realise I cannot win this as a popularity contest (as the perception is Im in opposition to their very differing belief systems which I am not at all) I am incapable of taking a biased side (because you know who I am).

“I know who you are”

Do I… hmmm….you mean, I know your status/position etc…?

So you’re not capable of being biased ehh?

Well try this question for size….

Who/which is more accurate, the atheist, the agnostic, or the theist?

You see, being called biased, is an assessment based on the interpretation of each group, judging and weighing up the other. Which is Similar to an atheist making a decision, that a particular religion is false etc…And remember, a persons bias, maybe a correct and positive one, from that individuals perspective. But that same bias can also be negative from another’s perspective. It all comes down to specific details, knowledge and understanding.

- JC

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Joecroft

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I believe your premises…I mean, I believe that you believe in it/them. I also believe in certain elements of your own beliefs that you’ve expressed so far, on ATS. But as you already know, I have a unique perspective of my own. Although I do find you intriguing, because you state certain things as facts, things which I think are only about 80 to 70 percent true, but yet you state them as fact, as if you know for 100%, that they’re true etc… Simple example, “Jesus was an Essene”; I’m about 80% certain this is the case but I don’t know for certain, but you state it as a fact. This is just one example, but there are many others…

I like your perspective, its honest and expresses your unique vision. I state certain facts as truisms, and am not hedging on percentages of known-unknown factums, I wouldnt (in this forum) foolishly present in an outlandish manner these thoughts otherwise; my certainty about the history of Jesus (as I know it) is unshakable and wouldnt put myself out as fodder feed if I doubted my personal knowledge of this man and his personal trials/tribulations/laments.

vethumanbeing
Why is everyone biased in your opinion, beause they grew up within social systems of bias? There is no correct one as bias is imperfect in and of itself.

joecroft
I’m just gona throw this out there…being biased, isn’t always necessarily, a bad or negative thing IMO, it can either be positive and/or negative, it all depends on the reasons behind ones position or perspective…etc

No, RECOGNISING THAT YOU MAY be biased is THE springboard to another potencial 'enlightenment' thoughtform. Its not meant to be "a hit your head accidently diving in the shallow end of the pool". Its just a nudge into another kind of awareness..OH UH I might be biased in my thinking patterns. You have to get rid of the neg/pos and be completely NUETRAL in your evaluations of what is occuring around you--unfortunately this encompasses the physical world not just the etherial (its all about your awareness meter, are you alive still).

vethumanbeing
I just dont fit anywhere and its a very lonely place to be (no minions, no friends no fellow compatriots, just jibs and off color ribald comments and rotten tomatoes I dodge with precision moves).

joecroft
I know how you feel, I’m kinda in the same boat myself. Well, not the exact same boat, but it’s pretty similar. Knowing certain truths, that know one else knows, can be a lonely place sometimes.

Just having a shared idea (beyond those others out there; other half hidden truths) is the keystone to congradulated self awareness affirmed. I know my truths; and they as they are express/reveal to me the humanrace as I witness IT are puppets acting upon a stage of the most extreme Shakespearian tragicomedy and dont know it, dont question it (whos line is it anyway) where are the script writers?

vethumanbeing
I have to think about this theist (other) category, something uniquely different than all that has been before, the 'majors' christianity, buddhism, islam, etc. I could call it the "MOST MINOR DOCTRINE EVER" initiate is now an adept but is still in training so YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT!

joecroft
I’m in the theist “other” category myself; All the “Majors” you mentioned above, all have some truth in them IMO, and so do the Minor initaites, your own brand, thereof. Who knows, maybe there’s even an elite “Open initiates” out there somewhere, just waiting to be discovered/reached.

All of the Majors and the Pagan have the same MO. Same premise. Why, because these tenents were designed to be inserted in different locals barriered by mountain ranges, seas and different time frames. The patterning was the same, a god and goddess had children and those became demi gods and fought within the family. Anyone up to the challenge of telling me different? Joe, you are the offical first "OPEN MIKE" initiate candidate" 'The Chuckle Hut Chicago Second City Comedy Club: Class: The one no one shall speak of ever 101.

vethumanbeing
Any religious group that took a look at my 'pronunciations' or viewpoints would say immediately--"this person cannot spell". Its the direction of the perspective, 1 or 2 point perspective? no, 4 point actually.

joecroft
I think your spelling would be the last thing on their minds lol
Although, I noticed you like to work in fours….I wonder why…?

Its my nature, three dimensional physical, local reality, three space coordinates that describe functions of time and one time coordinate that defines it. Space time is 4 dimensional we experience an ordered 3d, but perception is limited and is unable or cannot see the 4 coordinates to understand ones frame of reference.

joecroft
“I know who you are” Do I… hmmm….you mean, I know your status/position etc…?So you’re not capable of being biased ehh?
Well try this question for size….Who/which is more accurate, the atheist, the agnostic, or the theist?You see, being called biased, is an assessment based on the interpretation of each group, judging and weighing up the other. Which is Similar to an atheist making a decision, that a particular religion is false etc…And remember, a persons bias, maybe a correct and positive one, from that individuals perspective. But that same bias can also be negative from another’s perspective. It all comes down to specific details, knowledge and understanding.

Which religious philosophy/theological doctrine is most accurate? Using what method? Oral or written, which storytelling fairy tale handed down or that written 70 years after the fact of the known suspected messiah walked this earth or is it both? Im not biased, so look at these theologies as what they were, necessary blow jobs to keep the peace in that area, or subjugate and enslave? I dont know, I have no opinion as to why they were formed AND ENFORCED other than to keep mankind in a position of userpt/powerlessness/SEPARATION. None of them surpass the other in terms of Usefullness worldwide, they were inserted into specific areas of different cultures for a reason: to control the populaces and SUCCEEDED in this effort (christianity was an unbelievable lotus flower, and its branches 100 and counting different denominations sprang from Pauls Church). You remain in the thinking Im biased, Im just observing the obvious and reporting now VethumanLIVE For Your live at 5 News at 10.
edit on 23-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

"Not sure the laymans laws had to be followed (jurist prudence), certainly natural law took place as in whomever survived was the fittest." Quote VHB

...but, and this is the crux...'natural law' takes place independent of ideas foistered on the gaumless of any persuasion...and I'm convinced that Herbert Spencer was really only talking about atomic slime (and the process by which the juiciest DNA sequences get delivered)...but adaptation happens on so many more levels...STM peeks into atomic levels, its successor will need to break the invisibility barrier...and you knoe, there is a reason that DNA manipulation has 'ethical' problems...I've never surveyed it, but I wonder what percentage of these 'building-block gods' have any idea of the implications...bordering on eugenics and survival of the manipulated...familiar theme?!...what catastrophic results has it wrought?

Survival, at this level, assumes finite outcomes - Mr Atlas eventually dies in the end...fittest?...made no difference to the end result...and consciousness, being sciences' holy grail, will struggle to make it into that club (not sure it wants to be in a club where it is a 'member')...the conversation is never recorded, but everyone remembers the neat smoking jackets we all wore, and the cubans we smoked...and did you hear who heads the new faculty?...

Good & bad become the small talk in the club, while the focus is on stuffed and mounted impalas from my last safari...there's paucity of depth in the brilliant mind of Joe Sixpack...10% usage?...conscious maybe, there are worlds getting trapped in the synapses that require attending to...when 'that' microscope gets invented...Joe's not about to drop the coldie to check it out himself, right now...

Å99

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
[i akushla99

vethumanlayman
"Not sure the laymans laws had to be followed (jurist prudence), certainly natural law took place as in whomever survived was the fittest."

akushla99
...but, and this is the crux...'natural law' takes place independent of ideas foistered on the gaumless of any persuasion...and I'm convinced that Herbert Spencer was really only talking about atomic slime (and the process by which the juiciest DNA sequences get delivered)...but adaptation happens on so many more levels...STM peeks into atomic levels, its successor will need to break the invisibility barrier...and you knoe, there is a reason that DNA manipulation has 'ethical' problems.

Natural law is Natures law and does not care about the humanbeing at all, in fact its percieved as a parasite much like a tick upon your body. Earth is forgiving but not a fool. (forget the plug in 110 volt cars TOO LATE FOR THAT APOLOGY) Earth wants to shake from its form like a wet dog shaking from its fur all those floride drinking tax paying corpses (cast from its body). Our DNA manipulation is greivious, not only engineered but then taken from us/ten strands scrambled into useless junk leaving us 2, basically left to eat and deficate (no, we overcame that handicap).

akushla99
...I've never surveyed it, but I wonder what percentage of these 'building-block gods' have any idea of the implications...bordering on eugenics and survival of the manipulated...familiar theme?!...what catastrophic results has it wrought?

Big family dynamics, more than or less than just a few generations? The Foundation Gods at this point if bred with their daughters, mothers with their own sons, OH ADAM AND EVE AND CAIN AND ABLE AND>>> cousins, slept with their own COUGAR mothers are INBRED NOAH AND SHEP, HAPP, MOE and CURLY what woman slept with the 16 stooges; and the catastrophic results would be insanity of the mind (caligula style).

akushla99
Survival, at this level, assumes finite outcomes - Mr Atlas eventually dies in the end...fittest?...made no difference to the end result...and consciousness, being sciences' holy grail, will struggle to make it into that club (not sure it wants to be in a club where it is a 'member')...the conversation is never recorded, but everyone remembers the neat smoking jackets we all wore, and the cubans we smoked...and did you hear who heads the new faculty?...

This one isnt about survival more exploration of specie:
I know who is heading that facility, its on level 24 consciousness and his name is Robert A. Monroe first discovery explorer and first documentor scientifically of OOBE'S spontaineous breaks between the mind/soul and body,and then using a Hemi-sync brain wave hz sound in each ear was/is able to initiate an out of body experience within set laboratory conditions. The Body never survives death, Science will never explain the soul or spirit or consciousness aspect (ENERGYLIFEFORM) and seems to be alright with that but is that not the holy grail as you say, define it, or at least weigh the spirit form, I hear it weighs 3 gms.

akushla99
Good & bad become the small talk in the club, while the focus is on stuffed and mounted impalas from my last safari...there's paucity of depth in the brilliant mind of Joe Sixpack...10% usage?...conscious maybe, there are worlds getting trapped in the synapses that require attending to...when 'that' microscope gets invented...Joe's not about to drop the coldie to check it out himself, right now... Å99

The microscope becomes the electron microscope as in always in pursuit of the scrutiny of the smaller and smaller foci. Its maddening; the experience emotion of the hunt is/has to be documented by the omage photographer or it didnt happen at all as in (you were never there). Those synapses you speak of are the ones that are happening very fast and for some reason this current generation is frantic to hold this FORM in place and is being used to do this but have no idea why the INSISTANCE OF TEXTING, MESSAGING, TWITTERING ETC. Desperate measures by children totally used to overlay the significant TIME DATE STAMP.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

"The microscope becomes the electron microscope as in always in pursuit of the scrutiny of the smaller and smaller foci. Its maddening; the experience emotion of the hunt is/has to be documented by the omage photographer or it didnt happen at all as in (you were never there). Those synapses you speak of are the ones that are happening very fast and for some reason this current generation is frantic to hold this FORM in place and is being used to do this but have no idea why the INSISTANCE OF TEXTING, MESSAGING, TWITTERING ETC. Desperate measures by children totally used to overlay the significant TIME DATE STAMP." Quote VHB

Ain't that the truth!...wheeling back to non-belief (species opposite), photos or it didn't happen, photoshopped, CGI...believe what I see, or see what I believe? (open book question)...ocular machinery contains the mine-tripped rods and cones necessary (linked machinery, nonetheless) upgrades always available upon request...goople search - who do I ask?...what do I ask?...or, probably more importantly, How do I ask it?

Accidents happen when that phone fingering attains (like other compulsions) 'can't put it down' status...date-time stamp is 'l o c k e d  o n' cruise missile style. Used to be 'waiting for TGIF', so chugga lug all w/end long...address matrix was enough...now, problematic on the side of a mountain, or in amongst those singing rocks VHB...signal drops out on the bandwidth of the blue marble, station white noise...digital removes some information while retaining other information - supposed to represent c l a r i t y...for who?...and for what?

Wide screen, hdmi, billions of colors and 'true' black...someone forgot to tell 'em, it isn't a color...so, remove some data (you may need it!), add other data (totally useless) and it's meant to be for our listening/viewing pleasure...I got my widescreen, true color, multi - D 'entertainment' subscription paid as I passed through the tunnel with the light at the end...

It's not just the no-religious that continue to hedge...(seems on the surface a reasonable 'strategy')...Botherers hedge by deduction - reducable gameplay (less to actually think about)...

Smaller and smaller foci...to invisibility, and beyond! Devil's in the detail - figuratively speaking...

Å99

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

No your wrong. Even atheists have a built in consciousness. If they do something wrong it kicks in and they feel guilty, no different than anyone else.

Speaking of atheists, I think they're actually just backsliden christians. They're actually believers. They don't not believe. Not at all. They know God is real but they just want to be definant, prideful and egotistical.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I read your comment but I find it all falls foul of reality. Before we were hit by the God bothers of the Roman Empire, people had survived in sophisticated societies who clearly knew the differencve between good - human civilised behaviour and evil - anti-social illegal behaviour, otherwise man would have died out long before he heard of personification of God.

He had a sophisticated pantheon of idealised behaviour icons, worshipped and worked to improve the attributes each 'God' had and tried to copy them himself. The only change is that today you have over-ambitious men in frocks, who have placed themselves between the ordinary man and his Icon and get him to pay them for their services and rules. Those rules and ambitious ideals are only set up to protect and expand the control of the frocked man.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

spartacus699
Speaking of atheists, I think they're actually just backsliden christians. They're actually believers. They don't not believe. Not at all. They know God is real but they just want to be definant, prideful and egotistical.

That's wishful thinking on your part and a lot of projection of those wishes onto others.
But of course you are welcome to think that, if you wish.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

spartacus699
reply to post by piequal3because14

No your wrong. Even atheists have a built in consciousness. If they do something wrong it kicks in and they feel guilty, no different than anyone else.

Certainly atheists have a built consciousness,every human being has that,only the atheists believe in their own consciousness which is dictated by the surrounding environment they live in and not by the laws of God,because atheists have no God.

This is why they are guiding themselves by the human laws, strictly by following them and nothing else ,which can be very weak because they are made by humans.

Very complicated indeed.

Oh,and for example an atheist can be recognized here on ats,because he use more than one account.

What relevance has that?

Figured out your self,but think of consciousness.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

vethumanbeing
I like your perspective, its honest and expresses your unique vision.

Thanks…

I try to be honest and straightforward, in explaining my perspectives…

vethumanbeing
I state certain facts as truisms, and am not hedging on percentages of known-unknown factums, I wouldnt (in this forum) foolishly present in an outlandish manner these thoughts otherwise; my certainty about the history of Jesus (as I know it) is unshakable and wouldnt put myself out as fodder feed if I doubted my personal knowledge of this man and his personal trials/tribulations/laments.

Well, I try to string pieces of the jigsaw piece together, I have no access to secret books, UNKNOWN, giving me the evidence I need.

If I think something is true and someone else out there (YOU) is stating it’s fact, then there’s an automatic compulsion and intrigue, to know how and why they think it’s a fact…

I’m drawn in, like a moth to the flame…

vethumanbeing
No, RECOGNISING THAT YOU MAY be biased is THE springboard to another potencial 'enlightenment' thoughtform.

But how can you recognize that you may be biased? (please understand, I’m asking from the perspective of someone, who already has the answer lol to the question posed) If you recognize your biasness, then you should be moving into the area of, now undecided/agnostic thought form, and may be on the verge of changing your opinion etc…

Bias is a judgment, that generally comes from someone else’s perspective, of your held position, in a particular field or topic. No one ever walks around thinking “Hey, I might be biased lol”

So when you say you can’t ever be biased!!!, your actually making a biased statement lol which is kind of paradoxically ironic…And on top of that, everyone, just by the nature of their perspective, will be biased towards another persons perspective, whatever that perspective may be…

vethumanbeing
Its not meant to be "a hit your head accidently diving in the shallow end of the pool". Its just a nudge into another kind of awareness..OH UH I might be biased in my thinking patterns. You have to get rid of the neg/pos and be completely NUETRAL in your evaluations of what is occuring around you--unfortunately this encompasses the physical world not just the etherial (its all about your awareness meter, are you alive still).

Yes absolutely…approaching the subject from the Neutral (not easy to do…because of pre-existing baggage etc…) perspective/point, is the best way to search for truth.

But once a decision has been reached/formulated, then there will arise an automatic bias, from another persons perspective, of your held position. Even if your, so called bias (from their perspective) is the correct position (unbeknown to them)

vethumanbeing
All of the Majors and the Pagan have the same MO. Same premise. Why, because these tenents were designed to be inserted in different locals barriered by mountain ranges, seas and different time frames. The patterning was the same, a god and goddess had children and those became demi gods and fought within the family.
Anyone up to the challenge of telling me different?

I’m up to the challenge, problem is, I agree with you lol

Many Gods and Goddesses were anthropomorphized, by us humans, history clearly indicates this fact.

vethumanbeing
Joe, you are the official first "OPEN MIKE" initiate candidate" 'The Chuckle Hut Chicago Second City Comedy Club: Class: The one no one shall speak of ever 101.

YaY!

I could be your next student, and you could be my first Guru lol

Seriously though – The comedy is just a fail safe, incase my enlightening posts, don’t hit the mark. Wouldn’t want to leave people empty handed…

vethumanbeing
Which religious philosophy/theological doctrine is most accurate? Using what method?

Any of your choosing, and without bias lol

vethumanbeing
Oral or written, which storytelling fairy tale handed down or that written 70 years after the fact of the known suspected messiah walked this earth or is it both?

I rest my case lol

- JC

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
akushla99

veteranhumanbeing
The microscope becomes the electron microscope as in always in pursuit of the scrutiny of the smaller and smaller foci. Its maddening; the experience emotion of the hunt is/has to be documented by the omage photographer or it didnt happen at all as in (you were never there). Those synapses you speak of are the ones that are happening very fast and for some reason this current generation is frantic to hold this FORM in place and is being used to do this but have no idea why the INSISTANCE OF TEXTING, MESSAGING, TWITTERING ETC. Desperate measures by children totally used to overlay the significant TIME DATE STAMP."

akushla99
Ain't that the truth!...wheeling back to non-belief (species opposite), photos or it didn't happen, photoshopped, CGI...believe what I see, or see what I believe? (open book question)...occular machinery contains the mine-tripped rods and cones necessary (linked machinery, nonetheless) upgrades always available upon request...goople search - who do I ask?...what do I ask?...or, probably more importantly, How do I ask it?

Its the interpretation of what you are observing, are you behind the camera (are you the occular camera lens, rods and cones) or the one being photographed, photoshopped OR are you one and same, as you hired the snap shot artist to 'shoot' the images of your exploits in shooting big game trophies during your Safari experience. Digital now, no processing required (everything is easy with no real PROCESS evident). Why, because no one has to understand the basics anymore, its taken for granted, Magick percieved (right before the occulars)

akushla99
Accidents happen when that phone fingering attains (like other compulsions) 'can't put it down' status...date-time stamp is 'l o c k e d  o n' cruise missile style. Used to be 'waiting for TGIF', so chugga lug all w/end long...address matrix was enough...now, problematic on the side of a mountain, or in amongst those singing rocks VHB...signal drops out on the bandwidth of the blue marble, station white noise...digital removes some information while retaining other information - supposed to represent c l a r i t y...for who?...and for what?

Phone button thumb fingering could result in a potencial death by result of a sneaky addictive behavior virus that comes with the Iphone instructions. Two days respite to contemplate/worry about what Mondays shennanigans (booby traps) will bring (location change dream becomes reality, the business is now on the side of a slippery slope). Need the emergency stethiscope to read the heartbeat of the blue marble (what IS IT SAYING), dont listen to the singing rocks, unless you have put wax in your ears and tied yourself to the main mast. Digital removes half of the information or at least that half you cannot access.

akushla99
Wide screen, hdmi, billions of colors and 'true' black...someone forgot to tell 'em, it isn't a color...so, remove some data (you may need it!), add other data (totally useless) and it's meant to be for our listening/viewing pleasure...I got my widescreen, true color, multi - D 'entertainment' subscription paid as I passed through the tunnel with the light at the end...

As you say true black doesnt exist, its composed of Alizarin crimson, thalo green and thalo blue. If you were to tell someone white is not white; but all color spectrum combined they probably wouldnt believe you. TV viewing again, whats to hate about the new technology, its not real enough for my tastes but just enough to be entertaining.

akushla99
It's not just the no-religious that continue to hedge...(seems on the surface a reasonable 'strategy')...Botherers hedge by deduction - reducable gameplay (less to actually think about)...
Smaller and smaller foci...to invisibility, and beyond! Devil's in the detail - figuratively speaking...Å99

The agnostic or athiest stance is a safer one by far, the hedgers get a break, as their heels are dug in, the "hands in the air" have a more difficult road because they are sitting duck/suckers for the passionate to potencialy sway them (trophy style). Leon Lederman when writing his book "The God Partical" probably never knew he and Fermi Lab were actually looking for the Devil (in the details).

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing
I state certain facts as truisms, and am not hedging on percentages of known-unknown factums, I wouldnt (in this forum) foolishly present in an outlandish manner these thoughts otherwise; my certainty about the history of Jesus (as I know it) is unshakable and wouldnt put myself out as fodder feed if I doubted my personal knowledge of this man and his personal trials/tribulations/laments.

joecroft
Well, I try to string pieces of the jigsaw piece together, I have no access to secret books, UNKNOWN, giving me the evidence I need. If I think something is true and someone else out there (YOU) is stating it’s fact, then there’s an automatic compulsion and intrigue, to know how and why they think it’s a fact…I’m drawn in, like a moth to the flame…

Its all a huge puzzle, and for me I change my angle of attack using the bonified VHB (trademark pending) 'Tick-Tac-Toe' method. You have no access to books either, (you should experience my local library) I actually was nearly involved in a 'virtual mindfight' recently regarding the burning of the Alexandian Library and how I wished I could access it OOBE, got to learn that Monroe technique first. I resonate with the/my truth and its entirely individualized (I do have some help so I cant take all credit). Go with your feelings and trust them Joe.

vethumanbeing
No, RECOGNISING THAT YOU MAY be biased is THE springboard to another potencial 'enlightenment' thoughtform.

joecroft
But how can you recognize that you may be biased? (please understand, I’m asking from the perspective of someone, who already has the answer lol to the question posed) If you recognize your biasness, then you should be moving into the area of, now undecided/agnostic thought form, and may be on the verge of changing your opinion etc…

Bias is just a tendency to immediately eat the cheeseburger you bought at the local wateringhole that the server placed in front of you. You chose the menu selection, you are going to pay for it (its easy, you are expecting a burger, not a plate of deep fried coconut shrimp which you are UNFAMILAR WITH/never had). What is wrong with changing the game or at least looking at other options for spiritual development/betterment. Its all about your personal soul growth.

joecroft
Bias is a judgment, that generally comes from someone else’s perspective, of your held position, in a particular field or topic. No one ever walks around thinking “Hey, I might be biased lol”
So when you say you can’t ever be biased!!!, your actually making a biased statement lol which is kind of paradoxically ironic…And on top of that, everyone, just by the nature of their perspective, will be biased towards another persons perspective, whatever that perspective may be…

Bias is just what you are used to; generally ingrained from your social engineering, its easy and nonthreatening to your personal well being and it could keep you alive (avoiding a potencial dangerous situation in a dark alley). I say "Its not in my Nature to be biased" I mean just that; Im not exactly in control of the thought overlay of bias because its non-existant in my character. Ive been told Im niave (Id be the last one to see the obvious and its absolutely true), you seem to be confusing bias with natural instinct, one is learned and should/can be UNLEARNED.

vethumanbeing
Its not meant to be "a hit your head accidently diving in the shallow end of the pool". Its just a nudge into another kind of awareness..OH UH I might be biased in my thinking patterns. You have to get rid of the neg/pos and be completely NUETRAL in your evaluations of what is occuring around you--unfortunately this encompasses the physical world not just the etherial (its all about your awareness meter, are you alive still).

joecroft
Yes absolutely…approaching the subject from the Neutral (not easy to do…because of pre-existing baggage etc…) perspective/point, is the best way to search for truth.
But once a decision has been reached/formulated, then there will arise an automatic bias, from another persons perspective, of your held position. Even if your, so called bias (from their perspective) is the correct position (unbeknown to them)

Well I have a unique problem in that Im empathic so I get their overlays of thought/experience and to keep their excessive irrational emotionalism from impacting my being I have to draw a line in the sand as to how far they can intrude upon my common sense, as in not letting their bias impact a nuetral perspective.

vethumanbeing
All of the Majors and the Pagan have the same MO. Same premise. Why, because these tenents were designed to be inserted in different locals barriered by mountain ranges, seas and different time frames. The patterning was the same, a god and goddess had children and those became demi gods and fought within the family. Anyone up to the challenge of telling me different?

joecroft
I’m up to the challenge, problem is, I agree with you lol
Many Gods and Goddesses were anthropomorphized, by us humans, history clearly indicates this fact.

Thats a relief.

vethumanbeing
Joe, you are the official first "OPEN MIKE" initiate candidate" 'The Chuckle Hut Chicago Second City Comedy Club: Class: The one no one shall speak of ever 101.

joecroft
YaY! I could be your next student, and you could be my first Guru lolSeriously though – The comedy is just a fail safe, incase my enlightening posts, don’t hit the mark. Wouldn’t want to leave people empty handed…

Id be your manager and collect 25 percent of the gate fee. Akushla99 would be taking cash bribes at the velvet roped entrance and checking all persons for contriband rotten eggs and tomatos; or covertly supplying them.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Its all a huge puzzle, and for me I change my angle of attack using the bonified VHB (trademark pending) 'Tick-Tac-Toe' method. You have no access to books either, (you should experience my local library) I actually was nearly involved in a 'virtual mindfight' recently regarding the burning of the Alexandian Library and how I wished I could access it OOBE, got to learn that Monroe technique first. I resonate with the/my truth and its entirely individualized (I do have some help so I cant take all credit). Go with your feelings and trust them Joe.

Yes, I will have to get you on another thread, possibly of my own making, and question you on your knowledge of corresponding mutual interests. (off too the Bat Cave)

vethumanbeing
Bias is just a tendency to immediately eat the cheeseburger you bought at the local wateringhole that the server placed in front of you. You chose the menu selection, you are going to pay for it (its easy, you are expecting a burger, not a plate of deep fried coconut shrimp which you are UNFAMILAR WITH/never had). What is wrong with changing the game or at least looking at other options for spiritual development/betterment. Its all about your personal soul growth.

“Deep fried coconut shrimp, please” cant wait to see looks on faces, when I order that one.

The way things are going, you may need to pack an extra suitcase of velvet ropes, just in case.

vethumanbeing
Bias is just what you are used to; generally ingrained from your social engineering, its easy and nonthreatening to your personal well being and it could keep you alive (avoiding a potencial dangerous situation in a dark alley). I say "Its not in my Nature to be biased" I mean just that; Im not exactly in control of the thought overlay of bias because its non-existant in my character. Ive been told Im niave (Id be the last one to see the obvious and its absolutely true), you seem to be confusing bias with natural instinct, one is learned and should/can be UNLEARNED.

You Naive! No way, doesn’t seem likely based on your past posts …just my opinion though…

Oh and Natural instinct and bias, can both go hand in hand…so no confusing here…nice try though…

vethumanbeing
Well I have a unique problem in that Im empathic so I get their overlays of thought/experience and to keep their excessive irrational emotionalism from impacting my being I have to draw a line in the sand as to how far they can intrude upon my common sense, as in not letting their bias impact a nuetral perspective.

Just what is a neutral perspective, and can you apply it to the majority of your decision making

Take peas for example…One guy say He “loves peas”, another guy says “He hates peas”…and You say, “I’m kinda neutral, when it comes to peas lol”

vethumanbeing
Id be your manager and collect 25 percent of the gate fee. Akushla99 would be taking cash bribes at the velvet roped entrance and checking all persons for contriband rotten eggs and tomatos; or covertly supplying them.

25 Percent !!!! come on…I mean, we have couple of interactions on ATS, we share a couple of ideas, and yada yada yada 25 percent!!! Say what lol

How about 20%

- JC

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Joecroft

vethumanbeing

joecroft--TEMPLEMAN
Yes, I will have to get you on another thread, possibly of my own making, and question you on your knowledge of corresponding mutual interests. (off too the Bat Cave)

Off to the Scottish Highlands. Mutual interests would include 'the holy grail fallicy duplicitous in its meanings" ITS TRUE THE BLOODLINE EXISTS. Glastonbury.

vethumanbeing

joecroft
“Deep fried coconut shrimp, please” cant wait to see looks on faces, when I order that one.The way things are going, you may need to pack an extra suitcase of velvet ropes, just in case.

The venue provides the ropes; (I/you just have to bring in the idea; a Barnum Bailey Style Evangelicalism with flying elephants and majic carpet rides ala 40 days and 40 nights Aladdin style). A promised/potencial show never before witnessed, A 7 Faces of Dr. Lao remake. No one asperates on the velvet ropes, they have lungs to cry for assistance, no entanglment no accidental hangings.

vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing

joecroft
Just what is a neutral perspective, and can you apply it to the majority of your decision making. Take peas for example…One guy say He “loves peas”, another guy says “He hates peas”…and You say, “I’m kinda neutral, when it comes to peas lol”

When it comes to this 'roan styled' question I will answer it this way: DO THEY WANT MY ARBITRATION skills to solve the matter? : one person likes peas, the other hates peas and obviously each has tasted "PEAS" so can make a determination based upon an in your face very personal confrontation/mastication of the PEA form. Im not even in a neutral place because I have never eaten PEAS in the first place (so to my mind peas do not exist at all as never experienced them, and the matter is mute). Your begging the question, would I try eating them to determine if they are a hated vial vegetable or lovable soup makings? I am biased now by 2 people of opposite opinion and cannot make a determination that would satisfiy either one (fist fight next). In private probably experiment blindfolding the PEA and insist it cook itself into a proper soup.

vethumanbeing

joecroft
25 Percent !!!! come on…I mean, we have couple of interactions on ATS, we share a couple of ideas, and yada yada yada 25 percent!!! Say what lol How about 20%- JC

I have entities to pay, and a 5% cut off of my top (which would give me 20%) is reasonable, my partners could be asking for your eternal soul instead (Im not tableing/bargaining that option, not a contractual introduced option YET).

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

"Id be your manager and collect 25 percent of the gate fee. Akushla99 would be taking cash bribes at the velvet roped entrance and checking all persons for contriband rotten eggs and tomatos; or covertly supplying them." Quote VHB

VHB, you know I'm in!
My entry policy...free beer for nudes...and if you can't walk the nuetral tightrope - you're out! Could make it interesting...set up a 'walk the line' test (the only way to go, I reckon) cull according to fluxus dexterity...it'd be a slammin' party...cash bribes, confiscating eggs and tomatoes, and selling them back as Observances...pushing the bribed patrons through a secret door, out the back in a line to the front door, where I can do it once again...*eerily familiar*...

Ya...overly dramatic...athiests, non-believers, danger...not even a good movie plot...

Å99

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
akushla99
reply to post by Entrepreneurial Visionary Vethumanbeing

VHB

akushla99
VHB, you know I'm in! My entry policy...free beer for nudes...and if you can't walk the nuetral tightrope - you're out! Could make it interesting...set up a 'walk the line' test (the only way to go, I reckon) cull according to fluxus dexterity...it'd be a slammin' party...cash bribes, confiscating eggs and tomatoes, and selling them back as Observances...pushing the bribed patrons through a secret door, out the back in a line to the front door, where I can do it once again...*eerily familiar*...

Natural true Nudes being those still living in Eden that havent partaken of the fruit of the tree of knowledge; and have no shame regarding their unclothed condition (OF COURSE NOT they have no SHAME). Free beer or at least Boones Farm fermented apple cores or 'strawberry hill' varieties (only the most fruity for the garden of edeners). Im not sure the nuetral tightrope will work, the patrons (being a comedy club are going to have bias to love or hate). Fluxus dexterity, is there any way to test this at the door; give them a 20 second 100 question mensa test that can optimistically be completed in 15 seconds. Im looking at the bribes as bringing IN THE HOUSE the VIP up the stairs to another place blindfolded twirled around and as you say; set back to street level trying to gain entry.

akushla99
Ya...overly dramatic...athiests, non-believers, danger...not even a good movie plot...Å99

I dont understand why they identify themselves as such. What is the purpose of identification? A back off you from me NOW or a "I love you Brother Same Belief System Buddy". It strikes me as a CRY for OVERLAY sympathetic thought form patterning to embolden or strengthen the infrustructure applied to a decaying platform/IDEOLOGY (bondo applied to inside hidden powder rust in order to fix the integity of a compromised quarter panel you pick the midwestern salt situation and vehicle make).
edit on 24-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
When it comes to this 'roan styled' question I will answer it this way: DO THEY WANT MY ARBITRATION skills to solve the matter? : one person likes peas, the other hates peas and obviously each has tasted "PEAS" so can make a determination based upon an in your face very personal confrontation/mastication of the PEA form. Im not even in a neutral place because I have never eaten PEAS in the first place (so to my mind peas do not exist at all as never experienced them, and the matter is mute). Your begging the question, would I try eating them to determine if they are a hated vial vegetable or lovable soup makings? I am biased now by 2 people of opposite opinion and cannot make a determination that would satisfiy either one (fist fight next). In private probably experiment blindfolding the PEA and insist it cook itself into a proper soup.

Man, that was Epic!

Vintage! Vethumanbeing, I’d say…

You would definitely bring some serious opposition, down at the chuckle hut café, hence the extra velvet ropes.

But if I may politely suggest, that I think you may be confusing (No, this aint no backlash, from your previous posts lol) your neutral approach, to having to stay in it. Oh, and not having tried the peas, ever, would keep you in the Neutral Zone, surely…?

In order to make a decision, you would have too “give PEAS a chance” lol (just had to throw that in). You know, you have to try the Peas, in order to make a decision. Once you’ve tried them out, you move out of zee Neutral Zone, and into the Positive or Negative Zones…Assuming of course, you can make a decision, after the initial taste has kicked in…

vethumanbeing
I have entities to pay, and a 5% cut off of my top (which would give me 20%) is reasonable, my partners could be asking for your eternal soul instead (Im not tableing/bargaining that option, not a contractual introduced option YET).

You sound like your working for Mr Scratch. I demand a trial by a jury of my dead piers lol, before my soul is taken away. It’s only fair that I get to choose half the jury, I’ll go with Aristotle, Plato, Confucius, Solomon, Buddha, and Jesus…

- JC

edit on 24-10-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
[i Joecroft

vethumanbeing

joecroft templeman
Man, that was Epic! Vintage! Vethumanbeing, I’d say…
You would definitely bring some serious opposition, down at the chuckle hut café, hence the extra velvet ropes.
But if I may politely suggest, that I think you may be confusing (No, this aint no backlash, from your previous posts lol) your neutral approach, to having to stay in it. Oh, and not having tried the peas, ever, would keep you in the Neutral Zone, surely…?

You realize the 'Chuckle Hut Club/Cafe' is geared toward religious irreverence, as in all faiths are allowed and put in a 'laugh factory' setting to jeer, and catcall ALL NIGHT LONG (doors close at 2am, 5 drink minimum).

joecroft templeman
In order to make a decision, you would have too “give PEAS a chance” lol (just had to throw that in). You know, you have to try the Peas, in order to make a decision. Once you’ve tried them out, you move out of zee Neutral Zone, and into the Positive or Negative Zones…Assuming of course, you can make a decision, after the initial taste has kicked in…

I would give "peas a chance" and John Lennon would be there to sing its praises. So the peas are the deciding factor; blindfolded and cooking themselves in self righteous splendor. Well, the answer to the roan is THE PEAS ULTIMATELY WIN, regardless of tastyness or they accidently skorched themselves. They are the subject of the arbitration and the hater human, lover human become adjutant spectators to the PEA condition. Its all about the veg anyway, and its redemption/power foothold in the marketplace (forget the children dynamic as they probably dont like mustard or cousin bean Black Eyed Peas).

vethumanbeing

joecroft templeman
You sound like your working for Mr Scratch. I demand a trial by a jury of my dead piers lol, before my soul is taken away. It’s only fair that I get to choose half the jury, I’ll go with Aristotle, Plato, Confucius, Solomon, Buddha, and Jesus…- JC

I work occasionally for Uriah Heep (hourly 450lb), he took over the business you know. I like your jury choice, mine would be these:
Osirus, Shakespeare, Anu, Jonathan Swift, Pacal Votan, Voltaire.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join