It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by AthiestJesus

Without evidence ?

You only need to look, in the mirror.

So im calling for the blood of christians now ?

Im hitler - im stalin - im a member of skull and bones - and i want to murder christians ..... all because im asking for evidence.

You initially came across as a sensible person , your accusations are making you look foolish though.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Do you think this is an accident?

No, I think our education system is the way it is today because politicians would rather score political points then actually help people.

Critical thinking is not taught.

No it is not.

Instead, we have a state controlled system that spends a majority of the time indoctrinating students.

Well I would disagree to an extent. The system we have today is simply inadequate for the modern era.

This is all part of the plan as well. It's also stated as one of the means to destroy the enemy of Marxism.

Please.

Tell that to the communist schools in China that score much higher in education than we do.

It amazes me that people look through this lens of America whenever we are having conversations like this. You do know public education works in every other country except this one right? That's because we screwed ours up with politics!
edit on 1-8-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Don't let that fool you OP. I've authored a number of threads that ponder and point
to these same revelations. And they were at the top for awhile. I don't believe anyone
actually decides what's up there. Give it time before you conclude an opinion like that.
You'll see.
edit on 1-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If it was on the front page you would have more than me on your hands . And i dread to think how many threads you would open to get the mods attention . Even the site owner sees no real issue in here .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

your accusations are making you look foolish though.

I made no such accusations. You declare things that
you yourself speak ,out of your own foolishness and say I'm
foolish because of them.

And your decietfulness is pathetic.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Don't let that fool you OP. I've authored a number of threads that ponder and point
to these same revelations. And they were at the top for awhile. I don't believe anyone
actually decides what's up there. Give it time before you conclude an opinion like that.
You'll see.

Ok, thanks. I just found it curious after days of very active posting that it has not made the front page.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

your accusations are making you look foolish though.

I made no such accusations. You declare things that
you yourself speak ,out your own foolishness and say I'm
foolish because of them.

And your decietfulness is pathetic.

Now you are denying saying i need to look in the mirror for evidence of a group that wants to kill christians ?

And you have the nerve to call *me* deceitful ?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Thou Shalt Not Kill ----- ring any bells? .

It's actually "You shall not murder" in Hebrew, and Christians are not under the law.
edit on 31-7-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Do you really think you can murder and get off because you are Christian? That is really an insane notion. Do you really think Jesus will not call you goat if you murder someone?
edit on 1-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

You're not a Christian if you can murder someone. Proof positive right there of no Holy Spirit guiding your action. We have the Royal Law of Christ, to "treat others the way you would want to be treated" which is the obverse of "eye for an eye". Go read Galatians 3.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Daily mail .... really ?

I know, but they do get there stories from other sites, you know how the internet is.

all I been hearing is we are dumber and I know I am, I am dumb and you are dumber, lol, jk

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Theosophy is tied hand in hand with Free Masonry. Many NWO groups work towards this one goal of a unified world following everything they teach. They purposefully took over every major world religion and Christian denomination.

This is the revelation which the passage of the candidate through all the degrees conveys... Subtle and illusive indications are given also of that organized and intelligent activity which is carried on by that Grand Lodge of Master Masons who have for ages watched over humanity and guided men steadily in the way of light... the whole fabric of Masonry may be regarded as the externalization of that inner spiritual group whose members, down the ages, have been custodians of the Plan." [F. Bailey, pp. 21-22].

Next, he writes that these Master Masons are called by many names, such as "Christ and His church... They can be known by others as the Masters of the Wisdom... the Dispensers of Light." Then he adds: "They are therefore sometimes known as the Illuminatti...They are the Rishis of the oriental philosophy, the builders of the occult tradition...Stage by stage They assist at the unfolding of the consciousness of the candidate until the time comes when he can `enter into light' and, in his turn become a light-bearer, one of the Illuminatti who can assist the Lodge on High in bringing humanity to light." [F. Bailey, pp. 22-23].

As any Mason knows, "entering into light" is the term used in the fulfillment of his "search for light" in the degrees of Masonry. Bailey has just stated that this can make him one of the Illuminatti! One of those "illumined" ones who can help the Masonic Grand Lodge on Sirius "bring humanity into light."
esotericphilosopher.tripod.com...

Let's see a little more of the evidence shall we?

Foster Bailey also taught... that the true Mason receives the "truth" of the Masonic symbolism and ritual... by spirits, in a step by step process: "Stage by stage... They (the spirits) assist at the unfolding of the consciousness of the candidate... until the time comes when he can "enter into light" and, in his turn become a light-bearer, one of the Illuminati who can assist the Lodge on High... in bringing humanity into light."

"This World Order, sometimes spoken of, as 'the Great White Lodge,' has existed from the beginning of human life... Also recognized in Masonry, as "the Grand Lodge on High" the Lodge has existed and worked ceaselessly, as was its destiny, for the expansion of human consciousness. That Lodge is the mother lodge of all Masonic Lodges. esotericphilosopher.tripod.com...

This is not a new thing. It has been around for eons and they freely admit it in their writings. Those who will not go along with their one world religion of old must be removed. They have spend generations now undoing Christian foundations and adherence to the word of God. They attack Jesus of Nazareth at every turn via their surrogate writers of today. Despite more evidence of the life of Jesus than Julius Ceasar, they put out book after book either denying he ever lived or that he was a charlatan who was doing nothing more than what dozens of other "Saviors" had done, even down to the virgin birth, 12 disciples, death and resurrection. Only, when you do a little research that "scholars" like Acharya S. have to change their footnotes when it is shown that her earliest source to prove the ancient myths are after the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. They have the support of academia, world leaders, and offices in the United Nations.

Foster Bailey states that Masonry, "is the descendant of, or is founded upon, a divinely imparted religion..." This religion he explains, "...was the first United World Religion. Then came the era of separation of many religions and sectarianism. Today we are working again towards a World Universal Religion." (ibid p.31)

Foster Bailey, 33°
The Spirit of Masonry.
Masonry is the descendent of, or is founded upon, a divinely imparted religion which long antedates the prime date of creation as given in our Bible. It is all that remains to us of the first world religion which flourished in an antiquity so old that it is impossible to affix a date. It was the first unified religion... To this, such symbols as the pyramids, both in Egypt and South America, bear witness... The ancient mysteries were temporary custodians of the ancient truth and closely allied to the Masonic work of today... the relation of the Mysteries to Masonry has oft been recognized, and the golden thread of living continuity can be traced through them to modern Masonry. The Mysteries...are all parts of that ancient thread which has its origin in that primeval religion which terminates today in masonry
esotericphilosopher.tripod.com...

These men and women work together to bring about their grand plan. I will show more in a follow-up.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

We all practice to decieve or do you need evidence ?
Again you would only need to look into a mirror.
Or perhaps you deny being decietful altogether ?
I merely pointed out that yours is pathetic.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

I advised you to research it as it would take quite some time for me to take you through the history of the world .

There's words i could use to describe them , but the only way to understand them is to research. You specifically would become very , very interested if you got so much as a hint of what they are . But hey - im not here to spoil the fun .

nah, i want your take on it. particularly after brushing off my information. i want to hear what you think it is. i'm all ears.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

We all practice to decieve or do you need evidence ?
Again you would only need to look into a mirror.
Or perhaps you deny being decietful altogether ?
I merely pointed out that yours is pathetic.

I have shown no deciet .

Why are you changing the subject ?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

reply to post by undo

I advised you to research it as it would take quite some time for me to take you through the history of the world .

There's words i could use to describe them , but the only way to understand them is to research. You specifically would become very , very interested if you got so much as a hint of what they are . But hey - im not here to spoil the fun .

nah, i want your take on it. particularly after brushing off my information. i want to hear what you think it is. i'm all ears.

Wouldnt that be off-topic ?

Im sure there is enough information in other ATS threads to get you starded undo.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I see many threads with vehement hatred towards us backwards and stiff necked narrow minded Christians, and I often reply on those threads about my views of New Age philosophy. Why do I care? I care for many reasons and not all of them are unselfish ones.

Every person views every other person through a lens as unique as the individual personality.

Who you are... is only your affair. Who anyone else is, is up to them.

Our failure is when we hold ourselves above our equals all around us because they don't bend to our views.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

reply to post by undo

Wouldnt that be off-topic ?

Im sure there is enough information in other ATS threads to get you starded undo.

can you u2u me it, then? i think this is a relevant train of thought you have going on, and i want to discuss it with you.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Example

Were children smarter a century ago? Test for eighth graders in Kentucky dated 1912 ignites debate over kids' intelligence today

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... igence-today.html#ixzz2akVCwU5w
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From what I've read the atmospheric nuclear tests took the test results of students down 10 points. That is something leuren moret brings up from what they know already.

They're nerfing humans with toxins, GMO's and radiation.

They discovered increase in living standard and food brought IQ up 10 points every decade last century and now they're trying to undo it.

edit on 1-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think high tech contraptions are not helping either, there was that study computers dumb us down,

Many times i swear I am going to get rid of it all and find a cave.

My SMART phone is making me dumber, that's a good one

www.forbes.com...

edit on 053131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
High tech contraptions give added abilities for many who have health problems or learning disabilities, not to mention bring people out of isolation. Growing technology is a natural progression. But it shouldn't be explosive, dirty scarcity technologies. We've been past that level for over 100 years. I'm very pro technology, just sane and clean stuff.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by faust833
I tried going to church once, a long time ago.

I was going through some rough times so decided to go with my best friend, who I actually couldn't stand at the time. I grew up with this guy, met him at school when I was about 10. Eventually he turned christian and stopped hanging out with me and became very arrogant and judgemental.

I was about 20 at the time this happened, my hair was long and both of my ears were pierced (I was, still am a fan of Marilyn Manson) Anyway, I decided to go with him and after church service was over he introduced me to the preacher. We talked for a second then all of a sudden he asked me why my ears were pierced, and then he had the audacity to ask me if I was "Queer" and everyone started laughing.

So I answered him kindly, although looking back at it now I wish I would have answered him with a kind punch to the mouth. After this he started questioning my hair, at which point I was ready to get the hell out of there. He started insinuating that it was wrong for me to be wearing my hair the way it was by quoting some moronic bible verse.

Finally, I guess he couldn't hold back his very mature thoughts. He broke down and told me that only Jesus could have long hair and it is a sin for me to emulate Christ. I started running, by the time this whacko was done I would have been bald from pulling all my hair out.

Beware of these people, they're not good, but evil. Especially southern baptists. 75% of these people are snobby hypocrites. Some of the worst kinds of sexual perverts come out of this church, these sadistical individuals become christians so they can justify their sick minds in some weird twisted way.

The TBN types are the worst, like Cre-Flo Dollar and that lady that looks like a scary version of barbie doll. Beware.

Thank God christianity is dying.

P.S. To the christians: Please don't try to justify what that retarded preacher said to me. I know there are 2 definitions of Queer, I don't care. This was 13 years ago.

A atheist was mean to me and that athiest embodies all other atheist and I am happy they are dying

also a man who played base ball was mean tome, so all the baseball players in the world are like this baseball player so i hope they die.

and this woman at walmart was mean to me and all other walmart employees are mean so I hope they die.

the popular kids at school were mean to me and those popular kid embodies every other popular kid on the planet and they need to all die.

you see where i am going with that..

so if a dog bit you, you would make the judgment that all dogs are out to bite you and you would be happy if all dogs died??

there are jerks in all religions, goverments, and organizations. you see in the world there are people who are going to be mean to you but that does not mean that all people are mean. maybe a man in a green shirt was mean to you..but that doesn't mean every man will be mean to you.. it also doesn't mean that all men who wear green shirts will be mean to you.

I am a christian and i want to say...i love you man. even though you are glad my kind are dying

edit on 1-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join