It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

See what i mean ? You are just being silly .
The so called evidence provided has been in the form of youtube videos , and has not proven what the OP claims ...... all these pages and still no real answers.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I think he is referring to the division created by religion - it certainly is holding us back .

In some ways yes, some of it is cultural, I would say most is the culture you are raised in.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes .. i agree ....I was raised in England ..... a christian country.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Setting the stage for human religion
Increased brain size

In this set of theories, the religious mind is one consequence of a brain that is large enough to formulate religious and philosophical ideas.[6] During human evolution, the hominid brain tripled in size, peaking 500,000 years ago. Much of the brain's expansion took place in the neocortex. This part of the brain is involved in processing higher order cognitive functions that are connected with human religiosity. The neocortex is associated with self-consciousness, language and emotion[citation needed]. According to Dunbar's theory, the relative neocortex size of any species correlates with the level of social complexity of the particular species. The neocortex size correlates with a number of social variables that include social group size and complexity of mating behaviors. In chimpanzees the neocortex occupies 50% of the brain, whereas in modern humans it occupies 80% of the brain.

Robin Dunbar argues that the critical event in the evolution of the neocortex took place at the speciation of archaic homo sapiens about 500,000 years ago. His study indicates that only after the speciation event is the neocortex large enough to process complex social phenomena such as language and religion. The study is based on a regression analysis of neocortex size plotted against a number of social behaviors of living and extinct hominids.[7]
en.wikipedia.org...
Stephen Jay Gould suggests that religion may have grown out of evolutionary changes which favored larger brains as a means of cementing group coherence among savannah hunters, after that larger brain enabled reflection on the inevitability of personal mortality.[8]

I suggest, that we as a species are DE-evoling due to the lack of spirituality.

Human Beings Are Getting Dumber, Says Study

It's easy to look down on our prehistoric ancestors for their primitive, electric screwdriver-less way of life. But one scientist says we shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Read more: newsfeed.time.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think your right but I think you are very wrong as to which side of the coin will buy the Custodians their feast.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Example

Were children smarter a century ago? Test for eighth graders in Kentucky dated 1912 ignites debate over kids' intelligence today

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... igence-today.html#ixzz2akVCwU5w
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

There is also reports suggesting that intelligence is growing as brains are getting smaller .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Daily mail .... really ?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

What's silly is demanding proof of a crime before the crime.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

What's silly is demanding proof of a crime before the crime.

In that case what is the point of this thread ?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
I think your right but I think you are very wrong as to which side of the coin will buy the Custodians their feast.

Interesting answer, would you share which side you think that would be? If you are alluding to the Christians, then I would ask which ones? The ones taken over by the pantheists who have begun to preach the theosophical line? If so, then we are in complete agreement. It's their plan that the world come under one all controlling power and worship the Christ which in their writings is Lucifer. Any who do not claim him as their God and Divine King will be removed with the justification of reincarnation. The people will believe they are doing a good thing by killing off any who do not accept this one world religion because those killed will be reincarnated to join in with them.

So, I guess they will forget about overpopulation then when everyone is one in politics and religion? Oh wait, they will say we need balance and that those they then kill to keep the population under some set number, some say it's 500 million as written on the Georgia Guide stones, will wait in line in the spiritual plain or better yet, those they kill off have achieved Master status and are going on their next incarnation to help those on other worlds who need to evolve!

Thus, they will control the world in an Orwellian system. Plato had a lot to say about this control system which he believed in.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Um I would have to completely disagree here.

Go to just about any European country, Japan, China, or South Korea and you will see the education that the children are receiving is excellent. Not only that but the literacy rates in third world countries have more than doubled in the last 100 years. The literacy rate in most European nations is over 90%.

You know what sucks? The US education system. And still a guarantee you that the literacy rate now is much higher than it was in 1912 USA.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Truth.

edit on 1-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Daily mail .... really ?

Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: The Rules of Disinformation

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Truth.

Without evidence ?

So this whole thing is true in the same way god is real because the author said so ?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Daily mail .... really ?

Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: The Rules of Disinformation

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

The daily mail is a joke - they print anything they like and most of the world knows this . Your pal was practicing selective journalism like yourself .

Still ignoring my question ? ....... The other thread you created shows how desperate you are to warn the masses - so do you have real evidence or just youtube videos ?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

Um I would have to completely disagree here.

Go to just about any European country, Japan, China, or South Korea and you will see the education that the children are receiving is excellent. Not only that but the literacy rates in third world countries have more than doubled in the last 100 years. The literacy rate in most European nations is over 90%.

You know what sucks? The US education system. And still a guarantee you that the literacy rate now is much higher than it was in 1912 USA.

Do you think this is an accident? We once had a great educational system. Hell, most people can't pass an 8th grade test from the 1800's today! Critical thinking is not taught. Instead, we have a state controlled system that spends a majority of the time indoctrinating students. This is all part of the plan as well. It's also stated as one of the means to destroy the enemy of Marxism.

One thing I find a little funny is public education was begun in order to teach people to read so that they could read the bible for themselves! Now our schools are controlled by God hating people who wish to destroy all the foundations of our society. Again, this plays into their plan. All other religions are allowed in schools, but not Christianity.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I think he is referring to the division created by religion - it certainly is holding us back .

In some ways yes, some of it is cultural, I would say most is the culture you are raised in.

Not following non-duality is what is holding us back. If everybody was trying to be like Jesus/Buddha/Krishna/insert your favorite enlightened person and not just have faith in religion then the world would be a better place. Love your soulbrother and soulsister as they are yourself. I myself have issues with it because dualistic ideas in other triggers the duality in me and I start to try to persuade them with logic and reason as you can see by my posts on this forum.

I hate living life where I de-evolve. Hopefully I will be better in a 1000 years. Especially if I can get a place just to relax in the light for a 50 years without outside influence just feeling the love. Now that would have been heavenly.

edit on 1-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Without evidence ?

You only need to look, in the mirror.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
One thing I find curious, is this thread has hundreds of replies, many flags and has yet to make the front page of ATS while other stuff is up their for days and days.

It makes me wonder what qualifies for a front page post? Do they pick and choose the front page? Does this thread bother someone who does that choosing? Is there information here that some don't want others to read?

Just makes me wonder.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join