It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by AthiestJesus

of course christians are targets. they don't adhere to the atheistic view of the elitists, that humans are merely animals with no redeeming values other than what they can provide to the state, and they tend to want to think their own thoughts and expect the government to behave itself. that puts them right up top on the list, next to any other groups that don't want to rubber stamp genocides and theft by the state.

Nobody does , I can`t understand why you are seeing Christians as the only people under threat from a conspiracy most of the world has been discussing for well over a decade .

i said they were right up top on the list, next to other groups that don't want to rubber stamp genocides and theft by the state. you missed that part.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
while the ukrainians were being starved to death in their own homes, enmasse, the marxist leaders and scientists, were taking bets on whether they would stoop to cannabalism in order to survive. anyone who did survive because they had cannabilized their own neighbors or family members, was summarily shot in the head. the rationale was to force the rest of russia to realize that their prayers for help from god, were meaningless. god was the state, there was no other god. calling on jesus or jehovah or al'lah or whoever, was pointless. this was their goal.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Still , it seems like you guys are putting your faith before anybody else .

EDIT : And what you described was basically everyone who is tired of being controlled and manipulated .
edit on 1-8-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

i just explained that they genocided people of faith for simply believing in something the state didn't approve of. and you think it proves people of faith don't care about others?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
sadly, the western fundie atheist is the fundie islamist wet dream and no doubt, is just evidence to the talmudists that we gentiles are just getting what we deserve since we don't want to worship government. marxism is just the holy roman empire part 2. it has all the tell tale signs -- world domination, theft of the labor and riches of conquered nations, forced indoctrination to their human leader (read atheist popes, the whole lot of them). same bat time, same bat channel.
edit on 1-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

i just explained that they genocided people of faith for simply believing in something the state didn't approve of. and you think it proves people of faith don't care about others?

No , the way you said it you were putting Christianity before anyone else ..... Christianity is not top of their list , the top of their list consists of countries and states ...... there goal is global domination .

I could argue that Christians have genocided people for not agreeing with their faith .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

i said "right next to". at the top of the list, right next to. right next to, means right next to. not beneath, not above.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Why would Christianity be up there with Asia Russia and Europe ?

That`s my point , they are not targeting religions , they are using them to generate money , keep a submissive work force , and create a curtain for them to hide behind.

EDIT : And I suppose you could say the op is inadvertently creating a distraction for them .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I could argue that Christians have genocided people for not agreeing with their faith .

yeah but i didn't. and neither did my husband, my children, my husband's family, my family, my neighbors, the people at the various churches i've attended, and so forth. as i have painstakingly explained to you, which you are apparently forgetting about, protestant americans have never had a war against other religions or non religious beliefs. that was entirely the ownus of the rcc. we have contributed to the ideas of stopping slavery, advancing women's rights, and help for the impoverished via social programs. and then those efforts were highjacked by marxists and turned into something that attacks its creators and defenders. many protestant christians died to end slavery, btw. many protestant women supported women's rights, voting and so forth, which is another reason radical islam hates us so vehemently. they view women as inferior.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

yeah but i didn't. and neither did my husband, my children, my husband's family, my family, my neighbors, the people at the various churches i've attended, and so forth. as i have painstakingly explained to you, which you are apparently forgetting about, protestant americans have never had a war against other religions or non religious beliefs. that was entirely the ownus of the rcc. we have contributed to the ideas of stopping slavery, advancing women's rights, and help for the impoverished via social programs. and then those efforts were highjacked by marxists and turned into something that attacks its creators and defenders. many protestant christians died to end slavery, btw. many protestant women supported women's rights, voting and so forth, which is another reason radical islam hates us so vehemently. they view women as inferior.

They were set up and organised by Marxists .

Let me ask you a question , and try not to take offence ............ do you understand how the world truly operates ?

..... slavery is still very much alive and kicking.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

no they were not set up and organized by marxists. do you read anything besides state provided propaganda?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

no they were not set up and organized by marxists. do you read anything besides state provided propaganda?

And there lies the issue . If you do not understand how the world got to be what it is today / who owns you *legally* / and how they control every single little detail , how can you make half of these statements ?

State provided propaganda ? please explain to me why our oppressors would tell me every little detail on the BBC news ?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

And there lies the issue . If you do not understand how the world got to be what it is today / who owns you *legally* / and how they control every single little detail , how can you make half of these statements ?

State provided propaganda ? please explain to me why our oppressors would tell me every little detail on the BBC news ?

i know all about that, the banking system and so forth. that's not what i'm saying. it was protestants, who had read what jesus said about slavery and women, that was hidden from christians under the holy roman empire part 1, that started the movements, and they were highjacked by marxists. marxists are capitalists that don't care about the people ultimately, and in fact, embrace the idea of state sanctioned slavery. they just call it something else and expect us all to not notice its the same damn thing

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ok , so you don`t get my point .

I`m not talking about the banks , they play a key part yes if not the most important part , these people have always been in control of every single thing - it is passed down their generations through the bloodline that in this day and age can be easily traced back on google in a matter of seconds .

They will always be in control until the line is broken . They control every little detail of your life .

They let you think you`re fighting for freedom and whatever else you want , but they set up the foundations for those movements and ultimately decide the outcome .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Before they start killing people off, if and when that will take place, it's still a long ways off in my opinion. Like possible hundreds of years if ever. They tried and failed at that attempt in Nazi germany. Now they use the boiling a frog approach instead on most things, as it's more effective and indetectable.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
Before they start killing people off, if and when that will take place, it's still a long ways off in my opinion. Like possible hundreds of years if ever. They tried and failed at that attempt in Nazi germany. Now they use the boiling a frog approach instead on most things, as it's more effective and indetectable.

you missed that they tried and succeeded in the ukraine. and nobody heard a word about it for over 40 years. not a peep. no movies, no books, no songs, no "poor ukrainians were starved to death enmasse in the biggest concentration camp in world history". but we heard every detail about stalin's buddy mr. hitler.

now one of those dictators was running a marxist scheme with capitalism propping it up and making tons of money in the back drop. not a word.

and the other, was a theosophist on steroids, religious extremist of the occult variety. we have been thoroughly schooled on what he did.

why the discrepancy? they were both evil as hell.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yet again missing my point .

I advise you to research the bloodline and see for yourself how many times these families have rebuilt the same empires . They have always , and will always control everything ... including religion .

This is what they do , massacre people and throw propaganda all around to get people fighting each other instead of fighting them .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

well i have entertained that notion as well, believe me. to give you some idea, i'm a huge fan of the tv series stargate sg-1 and the movie stargate. and if you've watched those and understand what they are saying, then we are on the same page, mostly. i stop short of saying jesus was an evil goa'uld or evil ori. to me, anybody with as many wonderful teachings as he had, could not possibly be evil, unless i'm falling prey to my human survival instinct.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
was it something i said?

could hear a pin drop in this thread. it's alot more complex than the tv show and obviously, the tv show is a fiction, but this is one of those times when fiction is mimicking reality in some pretty big ways.

for example, this is my crappy artistic rendition of Ezekiel 1

this is someone else's attempt

the verse says the occupant of the vehicle had the "appearance" of jehovah. how can he know that since no one had ever seen jehovah and lived to tell about it according to the rest of the bible. even the levites, who maintained the holy of holies of the temple, were not allowed to see more than a portion of jehovah as he materialized between the ark of the covenants "seraphim", which oddly enough, didn't include his face. it keeps saying "appearance" of this and appearance of that, which is biblical lingo for "looks like" or is "similar to". this is where it dawned on me that what he was seeing was not jehovah as in god, but jehovah as in god pharaoh. he was seeing an extra-terrestrial or inter-dimensional craft, exiting a worm hole in space above the earth in a flying vehicle. .

yeah...

the heavens were opened. what else opens a hole in the sky, pray tell.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

G.B. supposedly was in the skull and bones. If you want to know who and what they are. This image should evoke some memories.

So if you wanna know what's running the U.S., it's run by Pirates, except instead of the rustic look they once had 300+ years ago now they wear business suits and go to Ivy League schools.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join