It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The least they could do is wear all the gear, oh I would pay money to see GB in a pirate costume lol

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
They should be killed off because its the natural law of the world. Those who do not go forward become stagnant and slow and die.

Apples and Oranges. That is about nature and have you ever seen a cougar tell the others, that spiritual group over there is too much into Peace and Equality, it goes against our macho fascist boys club, so they're not evolving into the NWO fast enough, let them go the way of nature, oh, but we'll help them along?

I know I haven't.

And bringing up nature and primitive mechanisms at all when the whole puprpose of earth is to get sick and tired of injustice and seek to attain Higher Mind, the whole argument is wrong.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Hi US,

I often write of the dangers of astrotheology as preached by David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Zeitgeist creator Josephs, and Acharya S.. It is precisely this hatred of Christianity that concerns me.

I had to look up astrotheology, I did do that I wanted to find the roots of religion, I am a Christian but not mainstream.

There is no way we can find the roots of religion,I was disenchanted with the church teaching I wanted to know more.

But I agree, even though Christianity has gone through many reforms and done many good deeds, I truly believe there is a movement to destroy Christianity from within and outside its doors.

The internet is a great tool.

That was foretold, and you are seeing it unfold.

peace

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
"My senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society so secret I can't say anything more."

G.W. Bush " A Charge to Keep "

Adam Weishaupt founded," The order of the Iluminati " May 1 1776.

Sometimes truth has to be discerned. The evidence is perfectly clear.

"The human race will then become one family, and the world will be the dwelling of Rational Men."
Adam Weishaupt

"I am proud to be known to the world as the founder of the Illuminati."
Adam Weishaupt
edit on 1-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

It's people like you who got Christmas removed from schools because you were "offended"
Every time I see your avatar I get annoyed. Get off your altar.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Oh yes that Pagan festival which was Hi Jacked by Christians

Why should it be in school? What about ramadan should we have that in also? how about Holi? you want that in also?
Why should it be in?
School isn't about learning about faith that is for the home and for church...leave it out.
Also why do you mad at an avatar of a pretty lady?
edit on 1-8-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

No, it was hjacked by Sumar aka Rome, the controllers who spoon fed all sorts of distortions and lies to Christians, so they could maintain their favorite mesopotamian rituals.

There is a vast difference between the flock and the rulers.

Every single rotten thing you ever notice on earth comes from the top. They stink to high heaven in their messy satanic diapers. Love of Power tryanny and murder. Rationalize it as if you're really only serving Good, how on earth could anyone progress if we didn't flay them alive and boil them in oil. They need us so much....

No, they need to grow up.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As usual and always, wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well. Christ means many things. For one, I tend to believe He actually came, the second coming of Adam. The real Teacher, showing the way. But my faith goes further than that and Christ is real even if they made him up as a metaphor.

Christ is the Higher Mind.

Its the awakening on Love/Sharing/Caring/Outreach to others, and Goodness, overcoming the flesh, the primitive lower body suit/beast promptings and violence, Ego and world mismanagement ideas, everything that is primitive and prevents progression and growing up, and then the actual third eye awakens to the frequency of Source and Higher Self, and you are Guided by Infinite Family/God/Heaven itself and evolve.

Christ is Christ whether He came in, or is the Intercessor for all souls who connect to their Source.

And we're not going to replace it with another religion. Religion always takes the inner process and turns it into control and shrinking of consicousness unless you're really challenging and digging deeply into what you're reading with Love.

It shrinks understanding of what Love is.

Moses and the crossing of the red sea, alluded to by Paul, is a prime example of how a metaphor has a deep loving, progressive meaning, how to overcome the ego and world basically and become God's Son, not Man's Son (and daughter). Its all about trusting in Goodness no matter what is troubling you or what your flaws are, faults, the things that pursue you within. You are the sinner, the one with flaws. Yet God isn't murdering you, but working with you to heal, and grow, and overcome. To drown out the armies of the world inner and outer, your anger and primitive instincts, and grow your Peace and Love. It then says this, man of peace be still and know God. Ie meditate/pray/seek within, overcome. Develop Peace and Higher Mind. This is baptism.

Here is a metaphor where God/Source/Goodness is Love walkign with us every step of the way if we start to pull away from primitive lower mind and instincts and reach to Gain Peace. God is not smiting the lower nature or sinful man/woman, not murdering the sinner, but Helping them.

Yet...if you turn this outer to a literal fundamental religious concept. Then you have Moses as an authority and the people as children who cannot think for themselves, being pursued by an army, (just your typical army of young guys who are more or less forced into obeying), and God murders them by covering them with water, a smiting terrifying God.

Its a bad twist, but intentionally done by the Controllers of this world.

Yet if people follow Christ, the inner or the outer, same thing. Its the only actual religion like that, where if you ignore the tyranny and murdering God of the old testament and walk in the pathway of Love that Christ laid out, you still evolve, if you're a deep thinker.

We don't want that replaced, except for less religion and more spirit. Less theocracy and more inner seeking.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The above example of Moses shows how vast the difference is between inner meaning and outer religious meaning. The inner is a Loving God working with you to overcome your flaws and progress. The outer turns Love into Saturn and everyone now accepts Murder, and hurting people for their own good. Wow, did Rome every win.

We do not want another religion, the age of aquarius one. We need to fine tune spiritual growth and see the inner workings of the one already here, and turn away from all Rule of Law and Tryanny and become Free/Equal/Progressed individuals.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

see this is the problem. i have no clue who i should listen to in arguments such as this one because both sides can get belligerent and both sides have equally good information, and that's what i'm looking out for . if you're going along with the idea that people should be killed because of a world view, that's when i know you're not on the right track. i certainly wouldn't want you to be killed because of your world view, as a result, i can only assume your position that believers should be considered mentally insane and weak and a danger to the planet, is just the anti-thesis to the other position.

if life has taught me anything it's that there's never a totally white or black position on important issues such as world view. there's always that extra bit of data that others are missing that allows abusers to abuse. and i'm about fed up with abuse.

Wow! My thoughts exactly!

People believe what life, ie experience, has lead them to believe. If their experience hasn't given them the information needed to get at the truth, whatever that is, then all their summising is pure conjecture. How do we know if what conclusions we've made is actually the truth? Is there an answer? That is what I'm looking for. Fact is all religion's originate from man... Could they originate from God? Possible I suppose, but why do all major religions talk of things that are totally against the ideals set out in them?

As for the bible, I don't believe it's a prophecy, I believe it's a plan. THAT'S why it's coming true, because it's been planned. If all the supernatural stuff in religious scriptures is true, where is the evidence, anywhere, of this in the reality we reside in? I see no real proof, I do see people trying desperately to supply ideas of proof that just simply does not stand up to serious scrutiny. Religion, UFO's, Telepathy, Reincarnation, even Spirit, Chakras, Chi. Is ANY of this actually real or are we kidding ourselves and simply living in hope? Wanting to to believe in SOMEthing, just because we can't accept that this is all there is?

I don't know myself what to believe. I've witnessed that religion isn't real, or at least if there is anything real about it, it certainly doesn't include the bible or any other scripture or organisation. I believe it comes from us, it comes from within. I don't mean that as a corny, cheesy new age # comment. I mean it is as simple as that. If we are unhappy about something, just change our thinking and the view changes and that thing stops making us unhappy. If Jesus was trying to teach anything I think it's that.

Don't get me wrong I'm not slating religion, I don't believe it is real but I believe it may contain many truths that have been warped by those in control.Religion isn't actually the problem, it's the people who control it that are.

On the news the other day in UK, the head of the Church of England was said to be starting competition against the extortionate Wonga loan company by giving out loans with much lower interest rates, WHAT THE F**K??? But the very next day he supposedly found out that the CofE had been financing Wonga!!! He was embarrassed, ahhh!

Point is though, that few seem to recognise, is what the hell is the CofE doing financing ANYTHING?! They aren't a business they're a religious organisation which are supposed to be NON-profit!!!

One thing I'm sick of is people thinking they KNOW the truth and trying to ram it down your throat! I used to think I knew truth, but I realised I just BELIEVED I knew truth. That's all religion is, a belief. There's no way to prove it except wait and hope.

Atheism isn't a religion, don't give a # who says that! Religion is a worship of something, a reverence you hold toward a truth that is for betterment, either self imposed or from a higher being. Atheists don't PRACTICE anything! They simply believe there is no god because it seems too unrealistic. I don't know if there is or not, but if there is it's not a megalomaniac stereotypical of the bible. If God is like that then it's no God at all, but a higher being from another planet or dimension or something. There are many reasons why that is but I don't have the space or inclination at present to write. Maybe later

For now, stop arguing over something no-one actually knows about! What's the point? None of us know what the real truth is, if we did we wouldn't be on this forum looking for answers

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
"My senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society so secret I can't say anything more."

G.W. Bush " A Charge to Keep "

Adam Weishaupt founded," The order of the Iluminati " May 1 1776.

Sometimes truth has to be discerned. The evidence is perfectly clear.

"The human race will then become one family, and the world will be the dwelling of Rational Men."
Adam Weishaupt

"I am proud to be known to the world as the founder of the Illuminati."
Adam Weishaupt

the day the plan to starve the ukrainians to death was put into action on 9-11-1932
edit on 1-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

the day the plan to starve the ukrainians to death was put into action was 9-11-1932

And the day the plan to establish their authoritarian rule, thru a , " War on terror "
and destabelize and overturn western civilization went into effect was 9-11- 2001.
And they demonstrated their willingness to slaughter the innocent at the same
time. As incredible and bizarre as it may sound to many, humanity is indeed the
victim of a multi generational satanic conspiracy. Of course Christians are on the
list for slaughter. What a wonderful day for Atheism.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
When you guys are finnished talking about sci-fi tv shows and the skull n bones could you show me evidence that proves a group or multiple groups are calling for the blood of christians please ?

Trust me when i say this .... skull and bones is nothing compared to the bloodline . America is a corporation owned by 'the crown' which is the square mile of london that has no taxes no laws and no flag - a country in its self. The bush family is part of the bloodline ... so where you're going with all of this i have no idea but i advise all of you to research .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

They should be killed off because its the natural law of the world. Those who do not go forward become stagnant and slow and die.

Forward as in what? There are Christian doctors, nurses, college students, businessmen, researchers, teachers, lawyers, judges, senators, bankers, tellers, walmart employees, school bus drivers, truck drivers, construction workers, architects, astronauts, military servicemen, generals, EMT's. So tell me, just what exactly are we not moving forward in? Because we choose to believe in Jesus Christ? We function perfectly well in everything else we do in life, yet we deserve to die because we believe in Jesus Christ? Can you be anymore asinine?
edit on 1-8-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I think he is referring to the division created by religion - it certainly is holding us back .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus
When you guys are finnished talking about sci-fi tv shows and the skull n bones could you show me evidence that proves a group or multiple groups are calling for the blood of christians please ?

Trust me when i say this .... skull and bones is nothing compared to the bloodline . America is a corporation owned by 'the crown' which is the square mile of london that has no taxes no laws and no flag - a country in its self. The bush family is part of the bloodline ... so where you're going with all of this i have no idea but i advise all of you to research .

and what is the bloodline? give us all your data on the subject. i want to know what you think the bloodline actually is.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

How funny it is to let you roll. The whole time knowing that
the evidence you insist upon would likely shatter the illusions
of the villagers. And send them on a lynch mob mission with
pitch fork, torch and shotgun. You're hilarious in your obtuse
ability to discern that simple fact. No wonder you choose to
remain blind. Sight wouldn't help you see anything anyway.
Not thru your ignorance.

The evidence is all around you. But the best evidence of all
is you.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I advised you to research it as it would take quite some time for me to take you through the history of the world .

There's words i could use to describe them , but the only way to understand them is to research. You specifically would become very , very interested if you got so much as a hint of what they are . But hey - im not here to spoil the fun .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by AthiestJesus

Thou Shalt Not Kill ----- ring any bells? .

It's actually "You shall not murder" in Hebrew, and Christians are not under the law.
edit on 31-7-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Do you really think you can murder and get off because you are Christian? That is really an insane notion. Do you really think Jesus will not call you goat if you murder someone?
edit on 1-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Forward as in what? There are Christian doctors, nurses, college students, businessmen, researchers, teachers, lawyers, judges, senators, bankers, tellers, walmart employees, school bus drivers, truck drivers, construction workers, architects, astronauts, military servicemen, generals, EMT's. So tell me, just what exactly are we not moving forward in? Because we choose to believe in Jesus Christ? We function perfectly well in everything else we do in life, yet we deserve to die because we believe in Jesus Christ? Can you be anymore asinine?
edit on 1-8-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Maybe some do not understand the role christian thought and scholars played in moving the world forward.

en.wikipedia.org...

bede.org.uk...

voices.yahoo.com...

youtu.be...

The Head of Human Genome Project, once an atheist and he converted to Christianity.

It was the evolution of religious thought that propelled us forward.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join