It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
William Cooper was a dangerous man to the elites cause. He revealed so much and in his seminal work, "Behold the pale horse" he lays it all out. I will post his sharing of their plan via their writings and how this has manifested today. I will then post his long video on Behold the Pale Horse which is something you do not want to miss if you have never read it or heard it. It is available online to read for free.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Since you like your youtube videos , check out this one .... it`s a lot like this thread.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-8-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus
Since you like your youtube videos , check out this one .... it`s a lot like this thread.

That is not saying anything of substance, like much of what you have
posted previously in this thread. Your link does not work.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

That is not saying anything of substance, like much of what you have
posted previously in this thread. Your link does not work.

Please DNFTT

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I`m asking for evidence of the op`s claims is all , responding to posts addressed to me , and trying my best not to loose my cool . All in all I`ve done quite well considering I`m the love child of hitler and stalin hell bent of killing Christians for simply asking .... "where`s the proof" ?

I`ve added the link under the vid , not sure how to embed videos on here and to be honest I wont lose any sleep over of that .

Your avatar is cool as **** by the way

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Was this thread created for the express purpose of garnishing sympathy for the christen crusade which has rampages and decimated villages and civilisations since the days of Christ in Rome. Alternatively was it simply created as a controversial vehicle for gaining the OP attention.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The events of the past were not orchestrated by any group I call human. The annanuki's and nephilim seem to run this, and all wars are their doing. Not to blamed on a possible historical Christ who taught the opposite of any harm to anyone for any reason.

This thread is about something far more sinister, from todays standards, yet once again the victims aren't the ones who orchestrate, but the people. This is one of the trails of NWO is about attacking or eradicating Christianity.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Was this thread created for the express purpose of garnishing sympathy for the christen crusade which has rampages and decimated villages and civilisations since the days of Christ in Rome. Alternatively was it simply created as a controversial vehicle for gaining the OP attention.

It appears so , since the OP is ignoring any critical thinking and refusing to provide any solid evidence . Youtube videos prove pretty much nothing at all .... the only reason we accept the videos based on the likes of 9/11 and sandy hook is because we have paper trails and legal documentation which prove that the conspiracy is no longer a theory but a fact . The OP seems to think any youtube video she posts will be accepted as "gospel" truth .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This thread is about something far more sinister, one of the trails of NWO is about attacking or eradicating Christianity.

All religion is Toxic. It should be treated like radiation people should wear lead suits around it.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

It appears so , since the OP is ignoring any critical thinking and refusing to provide any solid evidence . Youtube videos prove pretty much nothing at all .... the only reason we accept the videos based on the likes of 9/11 and sandy hook is because we have paper trails and legal documentation which prove that the conspiracy is no longer a theory but a fact . The OP seems to think any youtube video she posts will be accepted as "gospel" truth .

The OP then must be suffering from the psychological condition of paranoia
edit on 1-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This whole mess has very little to do with religion or any other theory. Once people get past the indoctrination that was forced upon them when they were too young to defend themselves from it, they may be able to see that which they seek.

People just don't live long enough to remember the past, it has nothing to do with the study of history, it has to do with "generational amnesia", plus a dumbing down which is a result of the same silly tendency.

History repeats itself for awhile, then those who refuse to accept less than they think they deserve wreck everything, and it all starts over again.

And no one can tell you it's not obvious that some in powerful places would rather destroy everything than not get more than think they deserve.

Eyes wide shut?, or wool pulled over your eyes?, make a choice, same effect.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The events of the past were not orchestrated by any group I call human. The annanuki's and nephilim seem to run this, and all wars are their doing. Not to blamed on a possible historical Christ who taught the opposite of any harm to anyone for any reason.

This thread is about something far more sinister, from todays standards, yet once again the victims aren't the ones who orchestrate, but the people. This is one of the trails of NWO is about attacking or eradicating Christianity.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

The new world order has nothing at all to do with Christianity or attacking it ....... honestly ...... we have all been breathing eating and drinking their chemicals for years on end ... we`ve always been infected ... they want to kill everybody . The major religions are making most of their money for them , they would never even hint at such a thing or three quarters of the globe would call for *their* blood.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I wouldn`t say paranoia , more mental torment brought on from the mental abuse suffered from a young age . A mental illness of sorts , yet I would say rather complex and in need of serious medication and counselling . Other than that everything seems to be ship shape.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The OP is presenting a subliminal argument that Christianity is an enemy of the Illuminati. Isnt this a trick a follower of the Illuminati would pull knowing the average poster will reject this idea; and form the opposite opinion that the Illuminati and Christianity are in Bed together. Could it be possible the OP is really a propaganda agent for the Illuminati?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I have never failed to notice the cop always sits in the NPO's (church) parking lot.

And those in positions of authority, religious authority or more directly forceful, are not accountable for their actions.

Maritime law, last time I checked I was stumbling around on land.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The OP is presenting a subliminal argument that Christianity is an enemy of the Illuminati. Isnt this a trick a follower of the Illuminati would pull knowing the average poster will reject this idea; and form the opposite opinion that the Illuminati and Christianity are in Bed together. Could it be possible the OP is really a propaganda agent for the Illuminati?

You are simply trying to stir up more turmoil and distract from the thread. You really are not keeping in the spirit of the sites ideals to have open discussions. Turning this towards an attack on me, my motives, and such is an old disinfo tactic. Since you can't discuss the topic cast aspersions on the one bringing it up. Please stop trying to derail my thread.
edit on 1-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: changed if to since

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

What's cute is to read denials of any real desire for Christians' blood to be shed . . . while persistently, chronically shedding Christian 'blood' on this thread. Fascinating.

The spirit from the 'dark side' flourishes in this era regardless of the labels and the denials.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Did you read Athiestjesus quote above. It appears you did not comrade. Is this karma at work self derailment.

edit on 1-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Stop being petulant and answer my question.

I promise I will leave once you have .

Can you please provide me with solid evidence , evidence that would stand in a court of law , which proves your claims ?

Like I said earlier in the thread , I have an axe to grind with all religions , yet that doesn't mean I hate the people ..... if you can prove your claims to me I`m the type of man who would push this .... if not .... what is the point of derailing your own thread with your repetitive posting of irrelevant information.

I am not spreading disinformation , I am accusing you of doing so .
edit on 1-8-2013 by AthiestJesus because: added "I"

And as for this site`s ideals , I am actually denying ignorance .

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join