It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
p.s. it makes sense that if the vatican were enlil-ites, they would form enlil-ite religions, and have the enlil paradigm figure prominently in the prophecies -- where everyone hates everyone else, vast amounts of humans are slaughtered and jesus supposedly shows up with an army and slaughters everyone that's left. i still can't believe that's in there. it creates a sort of cognitive dissonance in the mind of the believer and is more like orwell's double think, than anything else.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
addendum to my p.s.! lol

jesus is not lucifer. the serpent in the garden is not lucifer
enki is not lucifer. lucifer is not enlightenment. we weren't enlightened in the garden. all the stuff about seeing good and evil, is about seeing each other naked and is thus about sexual attraction.

"how do you know you're naked?"

it didn't matter if they were naked before that, because they had no sex drive. that's enlightenment in a nutshell. lol

"we were naked so we hid ourselves."

they were experiencing physical attraction for the very first time. enlil did not like this. he did not want reproductive slaves. he wanted to be able to control the population numbers. in essence, he wanted say over everything they did, including what they did with their body parts and as a result, what they thought.

that's the god of this world at the time, with a ribbon and a bow, in a neat little package. the god of this world, was not a friendly guy. he no like humans. thus why we see wars and wars and more wars, and after that, further wars, and sometimes i wonder if he eats them for dinner.

"i would that you were either hot or cold, but you are neither, so i will spew you out of my mouth!"
hello? whatcha doing in his mouth? is he telling the enlil-ites how he likes his human cooked? human sacrifices appear to have been his thing.

anyway, yeah.....

edit on 2-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1

i agree.

The OP has been bringing out aspects of the conspiracy on this thread, including William Cooper. One could add the infamous Denver Airport Murals and their big black harvest horse statue that was on the cover of an older book on montalk.

He has been aggressively pursued by 2, asked for help from mods. And then he gets penalized. I was really upset last night. That is unbelievable abuse or someone.

In fact that treatment reinforces the agenda must be "from on high' for them to persecute this thread and then penalize the writer of it and victim.

Just demonstrated the thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

There have been many different ways of looking at Enki/Enlil. Some say God/Satan. But even researching this to begin with trying to get past the surface is growing awareness. I had an odd conversation with someone about my experiences. When you share them you're hoping somewhere inside, that there may another who has a few answers. But you tend to not get them at all, so sharing is more hit and run, and then you have to hide out because its really hard, its like trying to be the mouse that roared, run in, share something that is real and happened and changes the control paradigm, in a room full of controllers and people seeking, no one has an answers, so the shy mouse runs out fast and doesnt want to get stepped. She certainly doesnt want to stand nose to nose getting into debates about something she knows is real. No one seems to have answers.

Well there was a woman with answers, that touched on some buried memories. And she spoke of Enki who she is in contact with. Of the past long ago, of even mining operations, of a rebellion or revolt that took place. Those who were harsh and those with Love. According to her, Enki would not lower his frequency to harm another. He "turned the other cheek". According to her, his team removed the harsh elements from earth.

The other side seemed related to Marduk, and dwells in the outer solar system, and under earth, and would be the harsh bad guys coming in.

These are things we can't know, and can't remember in my soul. I don't give permissions for any group, don't wish to fall into any trap. However something along the line of what she was saying, rang alot of bells inside.

She also talked about my own contact and seemed to know the splinter groups involved. Seemed to know about Lyra, Pleaides and the annanuki.

Thats another thing, aside from PTB wanting absolute control over everyone, determined to keep standard of living down, IQ's down and suppressed with GMO, radiation, toxins, and controlling earth with Religion, the major gateway, the major door they lock on the box. They also put a huge lid on the past, on the ufology involved, on even knowing who is who. Dragons and Serpents. Spiral, DNA, and some researchers say, Comets! But they keep us in fairy tales

edit to add: James Gilliland spoke of Mary, as having the pure Lyra DNA. i have memories in my soul of a journey from Lyra and that group being on Mars. This woman spoke of 2 races of humans from the Lyra system, to planets with humans on it. One was the annanuki. And a series of genetic experiments. Lyra spread into Rigel/Orion, Sirius and many systems.

Sleeper talks about various renegades controlling various countries and there being 2 sides vying to win and how things should be managed here.

Christ represents the way back home. Freedom and Progression! Both in the outer wrapper of the religion if you walk in His Footsteps and in the inner gnostic look at the religioin. The outer being kindness would certainly awaken your insight or inner eye and bungee cord to your Family. You need the Love frequency to do it. Thats the way home, and out of this mess. And we're not supposed to go alone, but be concerned about others. Of course they want to do away with this escape route.

edit on 2-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
unity

what i found so ironic, is how the translators and writers and editors of the texts the bible is composed of, managed to get the occultists to worship the real satan, who is the guy they supposedly hate. the irony is like, astounding. they think they are worshipping lucifer, who is satan (some argue that its two different guys), not realizing that the text has been mangled. it's almost like a logic puzzle. they've been lead to believe that enlightenment in the text of genesis is a reference to super secret knowledge. hehe. about as secret as those funny parts on your body.

at the same time, they got christians to actually go thru excruiating contortions to get the old testament jehovah to resemble the new testament jesus. i mean enlil's got the poor israelites giving all their stuff to the synagogue, dying in poverty, agreeing to stone their own children and wives to death. no wonder jesus was freaked out when he saw it.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

first, it seems logical to look at it thru the lens jesus provides -- love your neighbor as yourself. your neighbor is not you. your neighbor is not your kin. your neighbor is not your fellow religionists. your neighbor is anybody other than you,

And these are the teachings that so many want removed from the world.
Mostly atheists that don't even have the slightest inkling, that they are the
ones who have been duped. I will never understand this train of thought.
That blames such perfect ancient writings of Gods truth and the people who
find solice in them.

To have so much contempt for an ancient piece of literature
is exactly the proof/evidence for which has been asked for over and
over and over again and again and again in this thread. Which is exactly
why I say, " Look in the mirror ". All the failed atempts to exterminate
Christianity and the valuble teachings of the Bible will never add up to the
day those attempts succeed.

But all I can tell anyone who longs for that day is, I long for it more than
you do. Seven fold. Maybe some extremist of Christianity would try to
hurry the end, I can't be sure of that. And don't see how anyone could be.
But with the absolute madness of this world that will obviously rot and spoil
and stink to high heaven. Like a side of beef in the sun, when all the salt
of the earth has been removed. Who could blame them ? I truly look
forward to that day not out of spite. If I thought I could hurry it. I would.
But my faith is stronger than that.

Excellent work Undo !
edit on 2-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
In the vein of who is really controlling things and the war between the sons of God and the fallen angels, this is a new twist to the original OP. I see it fitting in and there are some great threads on here about the "beginning", annunaki etc..

Many get their ideas from Sitchen who had zero ability to prove anything he said. When challenged about it, he could not show where in the Sumerian texts he got his information. True linguists who can translate the Sumerian texts say that what Sitchen says just is not in there and thus I am left believing he was used to confuse the world into another system.

One scholar I have really enjoyed, but do not completely trust is Scott McQuate. I joined his site a long time ago to get access to the "inner circle" stuff he had. I did have a problem that in order to access that stuff I had to pay, but then again we live in a real world that is based on money. I'd just rather buy the book. So, I joined for a few months which would be what I probably had to pay for the books and cds, and was intrigued by his ideas.

One story in particular that he had was called, "The Cinders of Allah" which came down in a fairy tale as Cinderella. His sites are offline right now, so it's hard to go look stuff up. In his studies of the Kolbrin bible, Sumerian texts, standard bible, and other texts leads him to believe we have been lied to about creation. That there was a stealing of DNA, that man was created and not made and that those who did the creating were the Elohim as said in the bible.

He talks in his videos about Nibiru as revealed in the ancient texts, Annunaki and shows how the tetragram YHVH is actually Annunaki backwards in Sumerian. In his views it seems he blames much on Yaldabaoth who is the solar deity. His stuff is pretty out there, but he does back it up via exogesis. This first video has Scott come on about the 30 min mark. He explains why 2012 was so hyped so we would toss the baby out with the bathwater, and that baby was Nibiru.

This video is shorter and gets really interesting towards the end and then it cuts off and tells you to go to his site. I don't like that, but he is sharing things he believes were hidden on purpose from us.

So, is there a lot of twisting of truths in the bible? Or are things not understood because of our poor understanding? Most people I talk to who point to errors in the bible is from mistranslation of the actual words compounded with preachers teaching those things. Logically, people turn away then because they know they are being lied to. One example would be telling children Adam and Eve were the first humans and all races come from them and saying that is what the bible says. Well, the bible does not say that, but don't try showing it to a traditionalist. So, I hope you enjoy this and it encourages us to seeking more truth.

edit on 2-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
check this out. it's the tower of babel story. it features everyone giving praise to enlil in the same language, which was apparently a problem by that point.

THE NAMSHUB OF ENKI (excerpted from "Enmerkar and the Lord of Arrata" (Enmerkar was Nimrod)

Once upon a time, there was no snake, there was no scorpion,

There was no hyena, there was no lion,

There was no wild dog, no wolf,

There was no fear, no terror,

Man had no rival.

In those days, the land Shubur-Hamazi,

Harmony-tongued Sumer, the great land of the me of princeship,

Uri, the land having all that is appropriate,

The land Martu, resting in security,

The whole universe, the people well cared for,

To Enlil in one tongue gave speech.

Then the lord defiant, the prince defiant, the king defiant,

Enki, the lord of abundance, whose commands are trustworthy,

The lord of wisdom, who scans the land,

The leader of the gods,

The lord of Eridu, endowed with wisdom,

Changed the speech in their mouths, put contention into it,

Into the speech of man that had been one.
-------------------------------------------------------

almost sounds like speaking in tongues.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Originally posted by undo
It was never about intellectual or spiritual knowledge in the way the text suggests. Knowledge was always about sex at the time. The adam went from being a cloned species without procreation, to being part mammal and procreative. It's my theory that humans were originally a totally different species -- not homo sapiens and it wasn't until the mammalian procreation was added, that we became homo sapiens. It really doesn't have any bearing on the subject that animals were procreating before that. The subject is the adam not the rest of the creation.

Ok, that makes sense now. Animals were always procreating but The Fruit of "Knowledge" gave them a down-grade instead of an up-grade. It made them more animal-like needing sex to procreate.

reply to post by AthlonSavage

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
The illuminati is in bed with Christianity. Christianity is Satanism practiced with a sunny smile.
Sex is Satanic, it is raw impulses with no logic. Anytime someone has sex they practice Satanism.

Christianity is not Satanism. Satanism teaches self indulgence, Christianity teaches putting yourself aside to help another.

People like to play the "New Age versus Christianity" game. All this does is create confusion.

New Agers pull up Bible verses from Yahweh (Old Testament) and edited bible verses in The New Testament about Jesus influenced by Yahweh followers and then they say, because he is a destructive being then Jesus must be too and the entire Christianity and it's teachings are false. Then they say "Love and Light" is the way - which was the main message of Jesus in the first place.

New Age and Christianity is the same thing. They have the same basic teachings.

Christians like to make connections between The New Age Movement and Lucifer and then they claim that "love" and that "light" is Lucifer - a false light and needs to be avoided. Since most people have a Christian background this will put the fear inside of them and make them go back to Christianity and obey the entire bible including the negative Yahweh influenced verses.

This is just a game to keep people in confusion tossing them left and right, both sides claiming the other as evil even though they have the same message of "live in love".

Christianity and New Age is not in "bed" with Illuminati but it sure has been manipulated by them...

edit on 2-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

i did research on nibiru as well. it turns out that nibiru is another name for enlil's city on the euphrates. it's also called nibru. dr. michael heiser makes a pretty good case against nibiru being a planet and i tend to agree with him. that's not to say there isn't a rogue planet out there, it just doesn't appear to be called nibiru. the rest of his videos, such as the interview he did, were interesting but a bit questionable, particularly since he skips over related passages that help identify the material he's changing the interpretations of. i dunno what to make of his stuff, as a result.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

well i don't have any evidence that they weren't another animal like species before that, just that before that, they were copies, after that they made their own copies as a team. i have this theory that the elohim were different "races" and so the adam that were cloned from them, were also different races. i mean, the scientific explanation that people developed more or less melanin in their skin as a result of evolution is pretty plausible, but there's also the possibility that the races were designed to withstand those particular environments as well-- more melanin for hot, dry climates, less melanin for hot tropical climates, even less melanin for temperate climates and so on. there are several other biological differences as well that might suggest design or evolution. i'm curious why the far eastern race developed the eye shapes that they did, vs. the people right next door in india. to me that seems to suggest design, rather than evolution.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

In fact that treatment reinforces the agenda must be "from on high' for them to persecute this thread and then penalize the writer of it and victim

Welcome to the new age.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
my turn!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
list of my research sources:

strongs concordance - king james
www.blueletterbible.org...

egyptologist david rohl
www.youtube.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

israelites vs. hyksos in ancient egypt
www.youtube.com...

the giza discovery
www.redmoonrising.com...

zecharia sitchin
www.sitchin.com...

dr. michael s. heiser: sitchin is wrong - the 12th planet
www.sitchiniswrong.com...

the heavenly divine council
www.herealittletherealittle.net...

dr. michael s. heiser: the divine council
michaelsheiser.com...

edit on 2-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
excellent post.

the amount of vitriol directed at you so quickly - despite it being based upon the actions and decisions of the fifth column - effectively proves that your point is valid..

i will add more later on - we are entering dangerous times, and even the days when a man's enemies will be members of his own household.

s & f

FITO.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It is precisely this hatred of Christianity that concerns me

Of course, it never works because as we know in Animal Farm, some are always more equal than others! Man's heart is deceitful, wicked, and will never achieve perfect harmony when he rejects the truth and gift of Love revealed through Jesus.

All Roads Lead To Rome
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The above 2 threads postulate and put up strong argument as to what is wrong with the Judaeo/Christian religions.

For 1600 years since The Council of Nicae you have had a state sponsored religion (old Roman Empire in disguise) killing and telling people what to do. In your second post you justify killing by calling it war and not homicide. Jesus was an insurrectionist otherwise they wouldn’t have punished him, furthermore why send a “cohort” ( “The basic fighting unit was a cohort, composed of six centuries 480 men plus 6 centurions” from www.vroma.org...)
And Peter after all was armed.

Now having got that out of the way I don’t condone genocide (although your religion would be nowhere without it) and I can see your concern with the attack on Christianity.
I have concerns as well with the UN agenda 21 and other genocidal policies as promulgated by the Globalists. Its as if they are herding the whole of humanity, not just the Christians, into a borg like hive mind existence. But I think in the end it will all be history repeating itself. Christianity has had its time in the sun. The alternatives don’t fare much better as we all know like Animal Farm there will always be those feeding at the trough. We hear of conservation and wildlife areas put aside for future generations. Well my gut feeling is that these pristine areas are being conserved for the elite and not for your descendants. Ever wonder where all those missing Trillions $$$ have gone. I mean how much money is enough. What are they hoarding that money for? (research the coming depression)
Any new pantheistic new agey feel good worldwide social religion will be just a sop to the masses again with one ulterior motive…keep them herded under their control.
Now is their ultimate ruler Lucifer? ( I won’t get into how Lucifer perhaps was mankinds saviour ) Or could it be like something more sinister like certain people have suggested and that this planet (hell) is merely a breeding ground for food/souls for the “reptile” exo-terrestrials.
As you say there is much to be concerned about but I’m confident that in the bigger scheme of things it doesn’t matter. Suffering comes from duality. When we understand that we are all divine and we all return to the supreme creator when we think our lessons in this incarnation are complete there is actually nothing to fear. Fear is what feeds the vampiric demiurge of this planet.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

i did research on nibiru as well. it turns out that nibiru is another name for enlil's city on the euphrates. it's also called nibru. dr. michael heiser makes a pretty good case against nibiru being a planet and i tend to agree with him. that's not to say there isn't a rogue planet out there, it just doesn't appear to be called nibiru. the rest of his videos, such as the interview he did, were interesting but a bit questionable, particularly since he skips over related passages that help identify the material he's changing the interpretations of. i dunno what to make of his stuff, as a result.

I like heiser. I shared Scott's stuff because he has an interesting take on exegesis and the origins as they pertain to Sumerian texts. I think he takes some serious liberty to jump to some conclusions. Since we are talking about who has lied, who is in control I just felt his addition was interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Reply to
TheConstruKctionofLigh

Personally, I hate the term Christian as I believe a more accurate name would be Messianic believer. The movement Yeshua started was infiltrated very fast, and what became of it within 200 years was NOTHING like what Yeshua walked and talked. I anger a lot of Christians with my writings about one I think was a complete imposter whose writings were used by the RCC and still today to cause massive division and absolutely goes against the Gospel of Messiah. So, what you point to as the genocidal actions of Christianity is true, but I contend it is not the faith, walk, or example and truth the Messiah Yeshua taught and I walk.

There is no room for forced obedience, forced loyalties, or hatred. By the love you show one to another they shall know you are my disciples he said. What you describe is not that love and therefore I propose is not Christianity under Yeshua. It is a bastardized infiltrated ancient religion wearing a sheep's covering that in effect is the ravening wolves Yeshua warned us of. He also said he comes in his father's name and we would not believe him, yet another will come in his own name and in him you will believe. I present to you that happened just as he foretold it.

I think this video might help:

edit on 2-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: removed large quote from person I am responding to

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

We have almost come full circle.

Rome fell for of a number of failures... but one that should not be neglected was in how ancient traditions in religion were officially interrupted and supplanted with another. What we today refer to as 'Pagan' was basically a free field of worship of most any god of the time. When Christianity came along, it wasn't simply incorporated into the matrix, it was applied to forcefully replace all those that existed prior to its arrival.

Yes, there were many other things that killed off Rome... but religion was one part and one worth noting.

Then there was the Spanish Inquisition that quickly grew and expanded well beyond the boundaries of Spain. And it wasn't just out to persecute Pagans or someone worshiping some unapproved deity. It came to basically crush any thought of an independent approach to Christianity. You either bought into the Church... or you ended up wishing you had.

Today we see a very anti-Christian movement that's growing and in some quarters, the animosity is more than obvious. Should this gain any foothold in the power structures of modern society, we could see a repeat performance with a 21st century version of that inquisition.

It's both ironic and then, not, as the US of A bears a striking resemblance to Rome of old in its suicidal decline.

The message here? That no matter how many lessons we have been taught and how many times we have sworn off certain behaviors... we always seem to come back to them as if we had never been there before.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It seems Satan did this via the Church in the Middle Ages. "Become a Christian or Die" was the attitude then and most likely you see this as wrong. I could easily have said, 'they were just trying to help them evolve!" You cannot build a beautiful world on the bodies of millions of murdered souls who did not agree with your brand of spirituality.

You dont see the dysfunction in the above? You introduce satan as to cleanse and sanitise history and to ignore the genocidal scripture of the old Testament but the strength and pervasiveness and the largesse enjoyed by your kind WAS thanks to satan What beautiful world did you come from in the last 500 years? How can you hope to build a better world if your foundations are rotten?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join