It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Men On Strike"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Your source states that 55% of those single mothers are in that position due to the courts.

Your point was...?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Wow, this is sad.

. . .

Quite frankly, how did we women ...or too many of us anyway....become women looking for wallets

If you really want to know,
this is a painful 16 minute video
by a youtube blogger called "Girl Writes What."

youtube / Feminism and the Disposable male

Over 700,000 views,
I consider it legend
in the counter-feminist movement.

/fear of the truth
Mike

Ah, I found the original ATS thread about the same video

Fantastic Video: Woman slams the injustices of Feminism
Flags: 24
Stars: 22
Date: 29-12-2011

. On a side note:
I found her ok looking,
but having been always attracted
more by brains than appearances,
I found her looking better and better
as the video went on.

But that's just me.
Your Mileage may vary.

edit on 29-7-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

WOW~!! JUST WOW .. !!!!! I listened to the entire 16m clip....and ...

Wow.................yea.. I had to subscribe !!
........WOW..

*still trying to find something relevant to say..*......I guess I have nothing to add to the video.. but as for the thread..................for a conspircy site like this .........20flags(+my 1) ............and this subject is NOT a conspiracy PERIOD ..

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Actually my source states that 55% percent of women are divorced, separated or widowed.

Here is another one.
STATISTICS OF SINGLE PARENT FAMILIES WITH CHILD(REN) UNDER 18
2011 %
Single Mothers 10,025,000 85.2
Single Fathers 1,735,000 14.8
2012 %
Single Mothers 10,322,000 84.1
Single Fathers 1,956,000 15.9

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Ummm, Kudos.

I don't know what else to tell you man but that you do your gender proud.

I know from personal experience that a large number of stable men would love to be involved in taking care of their offspring, but have been disenfranchised by the mothers, for various selfish reasons.

I have plenty of divorced male counterparts that are used primarily as a financial work horse, and given very little time with their children.

I find this highly disturbing.

Which brings me full circle to why "Men are on Strike" and why they don't want to jump back into another relationship.

Here is another conspiracy video I found interesting and that feminism was funded and created by a certain group of individuals to destabilize society.

Always follow the money trail.

edit on 31-7-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Actually my source states that 55% percent of women are divorced, separated or widowed. ,
Here is another one.
STATISTICS OF SINGLE PARENT FAMILIES WITH CHILD(REN) UNDER 18
2011 %
Single Mothers 10,025,000 85.2
Single Fathers 1,735,000 14.8
2012 %
Single Mothers 10,322,000 84.1
Single Fathers 1,956,000 15.9

I don't see a source from your post but.. just looking at the #'s ..

Increasing single women from 2011 to 2012= 297,000

Increasing single men from 2011->2012= 2,210,000

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by badgerprints

I have custody of my children, and see NO child support. Judge asked me if I wanted it, and I told him WHY? They have nothing, will never have nothing. I said my kids are done being part of the " corrupt system" . Judge wasnt too happy with my responses...

Gratz on getting your kids...

you're the 10%....I even told my ex, the bimbo, I would pay her for the kids more than she would get from CS .., nope.. bimbo did bimbo does..

I know a dad that has his son now, but the state wouldn't enforce CS on her, but he had to pay when it was the other way around...

Thanks....

Yeah, getting the one kid was like 1 in 10000. Getting all three from two moms?

Hell if I know the odds........

My Attorney let me slide with the last 4 grand of the bill though. Said in the years he was doing his Job, he never saw what I did.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I had to post this woman's video, because it was related to this topic.

Thanks for putting the original link in the thread. Amazing honesty!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

No. It is an increase of 221,000 Single Fathers in 2012.
Single Mothers outnumber Single Fathers by nearly 70%
Single Mothers

So far the most common answer to the question posed initially seems to be

1.) Women are only interested in your money.
2.) Women are cheating sluts.
3.) All men are victims and saints.

We can do better, until we do i see no cause for further argument until more "men" stop blaming the system and the women and just take responsibility.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So far the most common answer to the question posed initially seems to be

1.) Women are only interested in your money.
2.) Women are cheating sluts.
3.) All men are victims and saints.

Why do you continue to bait and troll this thread?

Men are posting there life's situations and you are belittling them, because of how they answered, and then by coming to your own generalizations.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

So, even you are admitting that the majority (>50%) of single mothers are single mothers due to the courts.

I am confused as to how this is validation of feminism working?

Looks a lot like it is failing.

If you would like to show some hard proof that those single mothers are all single mothers due to delinquent fathers, I would be interested in seeing it. Until that point, you are showing nothing more then the effects of legalized discrimination.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

very interesting... 163 people for hours walk right by .. ~~!

the females 'thought' he deserved it
edit on 31-7-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Because you make it so easy with the answers you are providing.
As i've said all along, women have a very good reason for what they are doing and have continually proved it by pointing out the many sobering statistics on single mothers and absentee fathers.
If you can't accept that there are a lot of men out there that have made it very, very hard to trust any men then i cannot help you.

If you think its a feminist plot to simply belittle all men then you are simply wrong.
Straight men still have it better in this country then just about everyone else.

The %55 percent includes separations and widowers. How do the courts affect this?
And in case your wondering, that number roughly breaks down to 24% divorce, 17% separation and 14% widowers

Do i know the statistics on the number of divorcees who cited delinquent or abusive husbands/fathers as the reason? No, but i doubt that if i posted them the numbers would help anyone feel better.

edit on 31-7-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Imagine a women were actually acting like that, hitting you, insulting you, humiliating you, trampling your manhood under heel. Let's say one day you have had enough and you snap. You clock her good in the face and put the thing down. She calls the cops. You are arrested with felony or misdemeanor charges and that is that. She finds some other sap to bully and intimidate with impunity.

All your friends hate you for hitting a woman. Anyone who googles your name can see you got arrested for hitting a woman. You get fired from you job and good luck finding a new one. Pretty much all jobs have women making up the majority of HR people. Such is the double-standard world we currently live in.
edit on 31-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Why wouldn't you just walk away instead of hitting her?
Or try reporting her for the actions she is taking against you?
If it works for women in the court, it will work for you, at least it will work a lot better then "clocking her good."

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

She can be seen hitting the guy repeatedly in the face, over and over, while people walk by thinking it is all the guy's fault. If that was a man you know how I would respond to aggression like that? I surely wouldn't be walking away, and if I were defending myself I would not get in trouble either. Why the double standard for women, especially women acting absolutely insane and uncivilized.

So she can bang her head on the table and claim I hit her first before the cops show up? Funny thing is the video clearly shows this happening in a public place and every person who witnessed the incident were under the impression the man was to blame. Men will lose 9 times out of 10 is any situation with a woman involving violence despite who is to blame.

If it works for women in the court, it will work for you

It has been pointed out multiple times in this thread already that the court system systematically discriminates against men. Where have you been?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

If it works for women in the court, it will work for you, at least it will work a lot better then "clocking her good."

well.. here's the deal, and let me educate you a little on women.. we're talking about women who degrade men, either verbally or physically, emotionally and KNOW they're doing it.. captilizing on knowing the system will stand up for them..

Women can be as vicious or worst than men, there were a few women that can and would put a guy DOWN in a second due to them flexing their 4th degree in Jujitsu or any other martial art; I know this from first hand experience.. if you think rage and anger doesn't effect women as it does men........you're seriously living in a eggshell !

2) From another experience, when a woman grabs a 8" chef knife, yea.. razor sharp, and lunges at you, and you hit her in the face for self-defense, guess who gets to go to jail.. or

3) how about a woman CHASING you with a .44mag or a knife that could skin an animal within seconds ..and you make the phone call and guess who gets to go to jail..

4) a wife that sits there and calls you every name in the books, nagging over and over again till the husband 'snaps' on her.. guess who's going to jail

GUESS.........
so stop with your trolling to get a star and make a thread of your own !!!

and how is this a on-topic for the thread........once you're in that situation, you'll be VERY VERY careful NEVER to get near another female for a VERY VERY long long time.. for me .. it was 6 years.......and yes.. even though I could have marred /dated within that time.. but, I choose not to ..

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This is the sort of response that support groups for men receives;

EDIT
Note the psychotic hate coming from the woman at approx 3:55 . . . WOW
It was hilarious the anxiety in her voice as the guy just walks away ignoring her. . . "F*%$ing scuuummmm ugghhhh" . . . "you rape apologist PIG" . . .

Let me repeat the angst in her voice as he walks away is F'ing priceless, take note fellas nothing drives a psychotic person crazy like just walking away and ignoring them.
EDIT

Guys like thorneblood clearly have not had direct contact with the modern feminist movement.

They resort to the same old sociopath arguments of blaming the person, then posing a a self-righteous white knight of morals defending themselves and others by supporting the oppression.

This whole thing is like institutionalized Stockholm syndrom.
edit on 31-7-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

That kind of behavior always pissed me off. Say something "offensive" to some women and they slap you in the face. It's absurd, and some people will laugh and think it's funny, or cheer on the behavior. As much as I love and respect my mother, even she is infected with this behavior, I have seen her slapping on my dad, and he is a scary dude.

Just recently, she was telling me about how her sister's boyfriend said some stupid crap to a lady bartender, and how she was slapping him for it. He shoved her away a few times, and the last shove she fell on her ass, and somehow he was the bad guy. I said she was lucky he didn't knock her out.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by Ahabstar
See, I am not a bitter old fart. Just been ahead of the curve is all.

Actually the risk versus reward factor has been reexamined by men, which is the factor not fully addressed here.

Absolutely!

I was intending to introduce this perspective, but you beat me to it. The risks vs rewards are a very important factor, and since humans are a net benefit species, when the risks far outweigh the reward what is the point.

Thank you for bringing this up.

What ARE the rewards? I mean for men. I know all of my previous wives got some serious rewards, but I missed mine - maybe I didn't know what I was supposed to be looking for.

I can tell you stories of the risks that would curl your hair, but can't say a damned thing about the rewards until I know what they are - what I was supposed to be looking forward to. Help a brother out here!

I can't do a risk-reward assessment when I don't know what the alleged rewards are.

edit on 2013/7/31 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Is it just me or were disgusting vitriolic lesbians over represented in that video?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join