It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by windword

Check out the data, sources etc. at

www.alienresistance.org...

The Scripture and other refs are there.

I'm about tired out with this thread and about ready to move to other priorities.

Yeah.

So you'll never have to answer my question.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by BO XIAN

So every single life out there If we make contact are fallen angels? really?

Who is to say they will not be angels? would you know the difference? let me guess angels will have wings and any aliens will not so they must be demons/fallen angels.....
I think I have proved my point in this thread.
Humanity doesn't even deserve the wonders that alien intelligence will bring while we still have backward thinking people like this.

edit on 28-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

The reason they call them demons, is that if they appear they will contradict their religion and therefor the are heretics just like atheists (who the same people think will end up in hell since they do not pray to Jesus). The people that live in their box hate to have the box removed.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

As far as I recall, I've responded meaningfully to all your posts that I was aware of.

I'm not your scribe.
I'm not your researcher.
I'm not at your command.

I don't do your bidding as a slave.

I have earnestly tried to respond to all the significant points in almost all of the posts to this point in the thread.

I'm leaving the thread shortly.

I'm not impressed with your last post in the least.

Believe what you will and reap the consequences accordingly as we all shall.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

Actually, Dru,

there have been studies of the psychological health of the average experiencer.

They are every bit like the average citizen in the population

EXCEPT THAT

there's a slight elevation--as a group--for PTSD

as one might expect for those who have been raped, probed, implanted, tagged, scared etc.

It's nice that you say this, and you believe such a thing to be true, but, you also believe you've personal experience "battling with these entities", thus your conspicuous absence of any citation to any journals publishing such study would seem to say something else.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Is that a pheasant?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

As far as I recall, I've responded meaningfully to all your posts that I was aware of.

I'm not your scribe.
I'm not your researcher.
I'm not at your command.

I don't do your bidding as a slave.

I have earnestly tried to respond to all the significant points in almost all of the posts to this point in the thread.

I'm leaving the thread shortly.

I'm not impressed with your last post in the least.

Believe what you will and reap the consequences accordingly as we all shall.

I made FOUR posts about it if not more. If you missed it then you are blind or just flat out jerking around.

I don't need your research. I made my point just by your failure to answer my question.

I never NEEDED anything from you. Just wanted to prove my point by posting it repeatedly and watch you consistently dodge it.
edit on 28-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by windword

Check out the data, sources etc. at

www.alienresistance.org...

The Scripture and other refs are there.

I'm about tired out with this thread and about ready to move to other priorities.

No. If you have something relevant to post, post it. I'm not going to do research into your theory for you.

It seems to me that scripture clearly says that the "nephilim" were all destroyed.

You're saying that they're still coming here, embodying themselves and polluting our DNA by getting women pregnant? Nonsense!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm an experiencer and believe in real ETs, ie universal citizens, even corporal by our standards, and since the universe is a hodgepodge of frequency and some better planes, corporal by their standards. However, there are many entities, I'm not sure would call them ghosts or just spirit. They are corporal in a sense and can materialize. But they're not on assignment or under the veil and some are what we call demons, some what they called gods of old, and some of them could be described as Et with body, but bodies can be created, and rituals are performed to portal them up and in. Just saying. There was an article on Coast to Coast site a number of years ago that talked about a pentagram near area 51. The paramilitary and cia conduct satanic ritual groups, sex slaves, child abuse and kidnappings, drugs and what not. Certain elements, its like compartmentalization, are like jacklys.
edit on 28-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well, as you believe, so do I.

I don't care to debate (mainly because I am no good at it) and, I don't wanna lose my patience after explaining what I believe over and over to others who's minds are already made up.

You have earned my respect for standing firm in this thread BO XIAN

I will add this verse:

Ephesians 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The "high places" spoken of in this verse is "epouranios" and means: above the sky, celestial, and an obvious reference to the area outside our own atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's what ever you want it to be Phage. But you catch it first.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Oh and Alien folk reading this...

HAHAHAHA that was a good one!!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

Ephesians 1
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ

This verse also uses the word "epouranios", and it says that this place is in Christ.

So does that mean these aliens are coming from Christ?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
All I can tell you is this... never trust a demon posing as a little green man!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
All I can tell you is this... never trust a demon posing as a little green man!

Now why is that the most sensible statement in this entire thread?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If Aliens are demons, and demons are fallen angels, that would mean that some aliens are still angels. If there are *fallen* angels (demons) then there are still some that aren't fallen, and if we believe in the bible, we know that God sends his messengers/angels back and forth from Earth to deliver messages and give warnings,

so the real question would be:

*IF* aliens are actually inter-dimensional beings (spirits) then WHICH are fallen and WHICH are not?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

REPHAIM (Heb. רְפָאִים). The Rephaim are known from biblical, Ugaritic, and Phoenician sources. In the Bible two uses of the term are discernible. The first is as a gentilic (e.g., Gen. 14:5; 15:20; Deut. 2:11) referring to a people distinguished by their enormous stature. Especially singled out are Og king of Bashan (Deut. 3:11) and the powerful adversaries of David's heroes (II Sam. 21:16, 18, 20). The biblical authors trace their designation to an apparently human eponym Rapha(h) (e.g., II Sam. 21:16, 18, 20;I Chron. 20:8). The Bible's emphasis on the size and might of the Rephaim is responsible for the Septuagint's renderings gigantes and titanes as well as for gabbārē of the Pe#ta and gibbarāyyā of the Targums. The Genesis Apocryphon (21:28) on the other hand prefers the noncommital rephāʾayyā.

In its second use Rephaim designates "shades" or "spirits" and serves as a poetic synonym for metim (מֵתִים; Isa. 26:14; Ps. 88:11). It thus refers to the inhabitants of the netherworld (Prov. 9:18). This second meaning is also found in Phoenician sources. King Tabnit of Sidon curses any prospective despoiler of his tomb: "May there be no resting-place for you with the Rephaim" (H. Donner and W. Roellig, Kanaanäische und aramäische Inschriften (KAI, 1962), 13, lines 7–8; COS II, 182), King Eshmunazar (ibid., 14, line 8; COS II, 183) employs the same formula in the plural, adding "… and may they not be buried in a grave." The chthonic aspect of the Phoenician Rephaim is made even more explicit in a neo-Punic bilingual which equates the לעל [נם] אראפאם with dis manibus sacrum KAI (ibid., 117, line 1).

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
edit on 7/28/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Demon etymology:

c.1200, from Latin daemon "spirit," from Greek daimon "deity, divine power; lesser god; guiding spirit, tutelary deity" (sometimes including souls of the dead); "one's genius, lot, or fortune;" from PIE *dai-mon- "divider, provider" (of fortunes or destinies), from root *da- "to divide"

The bible calls god spirit and god is a deity and divine power by definition, so I guess that means your god is a demon too.

Who would have guessed?
edit on 28-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well, as you believe, so do I.

I don't care to debate (mainly because I am no good at it) and, I don't wanna lose my patience after explaining what I believe over and over to others who's minds are already made up.

You have earned my respect for standing firm in this thread BO XIAN

I will add this verse:

Ephesians 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The "high places" spoken of in this verse is "epouranios" and means: above the sky, celestial, and an obvious reference to the area outside our own atmosphere.

Which means Heaven... or the place of GOD and the ANGELS.

So again (Even though Bo will ignore this) If you believe fallen angels are ETs, then you must also concede that the Angels of God are ETs... and if you believe in the book, then how could you rationally categorize them all as evil when some of them you should be revering?

So those using scripture this way to describe ETs as fallen angels actually revere ETs and are waiting for them to start making appearances.... they just can't put this simple equation together... and I don't really care what anybody really believes but to not be able to figure that out when one thumps the bible so hard... it's pretty sad.

I'm done for tonight.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Does the Son of God fall under "against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." which Scripture warn believers about? No.

I quote one verse and then I thump the bible "so hard"?

I have never forced my belief on anyone. People will believe what suits them. I can't change your belief and neither can you change mine. But, both of us can say what we believe. As a Christian I will quote a verse if appropriate, and, in no ways am I thumping on anyone.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

"Against" rulers of this dark world?

I'm pretty sure Jesus falls under that label perfectly don't you think? Or is he "for" rulers of this dark world?

Either way, the bible says that "epouranios" is within Christ, so I guess these "demons" come from Jesus.

Oh, and the nephilim are called "sons of god" in Genesis too.
edit on 28-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join