It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Aren't angels interdimensional beings? Aren't we all interdimensional beings?

It's my belief that space travel, I mean traveling at warp speed and faster than light space travel, can only be achieved in the realm of the dimension of the soul. The body can't come along, but may be reassembled at the point of destination, to meet whatever the environment may call for.

edit on 28-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by BO XIAN

Where is the evidence that aliens are the ones who did any of those things you listed?

This is getting wearisome.

I have no compulsion to be your research assistant and spoon feed you that extensive evidence. It's long been available in various first person account forms--some with medical exam backup evidence.

dogpile.com is a good search engine.

Books do not count as evidence because they are second hand by nature.

OBVIOUSLY, THEN, YOU NO LONGER READ BOOKS BECAUSE THEY ARE USELESS???

So what are you doing reading on ATS?

LOLOLOL.

First hand evidence would be a video showing an alien doing those things or some type of physical evidence that actually "proves" aliens did it.

By then, it will all be over but the shouting . . . or wailing.

As I thought, you assume any kind of alien contact has to do with satanism. If not, what kind of alien contact wouldn't be fallen angels or Satan?

Hello?

Let me say again.

When I started researching this in 1962, I didn't ASSUME anything other than that it was an interesting topic that most folks didn't touch. Period.

I let the EVIDENCE lead me wherever it would.

Sigh.

I really don't enjoy all these off the wall insulting assumptions about my thought processes, my integrity and how I sift, sort and analyze evidence.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Another question is it only Christians who believe this or do other religions feel the same?
edit on 28-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Again, WHAT evidence? Books do not count as evidence.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
If ETs are fallen angels, then that automatically means that angels in Jesus's army are ALSO Extraterrestrial. They just chose good and not evil.
HaHa... You can't deny that if you say ETs are fallen angels.

Where did you see me saying anything close to denying that God's angels are not from our terra firma?

Of course God's angels are not per se from our terra firma.

Sigh.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I have no problem in people calling aliens demons, well I have less problems than when they call them angels or start that new age concept that they are our salvation and benevolent paternal force that will save us from committing civilizational seppuku in the name of our artificial social constructs and morasses.

I think I get on what you are saying that religious beliefs should not be mixed with the phenomenon behind UFOs, abductions and other strange occurrences, but if you think a bit about it, a distinction never existed until very recently, when we can at least envision that technological means can explain some of the magic away.

In any case it all depends on how you define demons even in strictly religious terms there are many interpretation...

edit on 28-7-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Phage

But then again, maybe not.

If they came all the way to Earth and attempted to make contact with us, I think that shows some level of interest in us, don't you think?

1. "all the way" may merely be through a spiritual dimensional door as Dr Jacques Vallee et al assert.

2. They may have AN AGENDA . . . one that's not all that life enhancing or fun for humans.

link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Druscilla

No one with an EXPERIENCE need feel one down from someone with merely an opinion or argument.
I've had my own battles with such entities.
Your opinions don't hold a candle to my own experiences.
Not even to my own research.

I'm still waiting enlightenment on the validity of "experiencers" claiming to do "reasearch".

It's a little like a Schizophrenic diagnosing themselves, of which we've plenty precedent, and example, even with at least one admittedly openly confessed and diagnosed subject here on ATS that has dozens and dozens of threads about chips being put in their head, messages from interdimensional time travelers, anecdotes about talking to and controlling AI UFOs with their mind, and on and on and on.

Any "experiencer" should excuse themselves from any attempts to do any research on the subject as they ARE a subject, and should submit themselves as a data point as an "experiencer" for clinical interview, examination, and long term close monitored observation.

I guess I'll never know why it is that people who See Things, or classify themselves as experiencers, or just claim to have had experiences, thinks anything they have to say about such has any validity or credibility as it applies to the real world.

Are any of these people seeking out professional assistance to get a clean bill of health in certifying that these experiences have any legitimacy beyond the psychological?
It might not even be an issue of mental health, but neurological. A surprising number of people reporting headaches and experiences often described as religious, supernatural, or alien find themselves the proud new owners of a brain tumor, with the whole new brain tumor smell and everything.

Anyone claiming "experiences" I strongly advise a near hypochondriac frequency of visits to your physician, as well as a good psychiatrist.

Until you've a clean bill of health, There's not much by way of any kind of legitimacy or integrity in anything reported as being anything other than a software, or hardware issue of the head.

I mean, if your car starts doing strange things, making strange noises, or acting funny in any way, it's non-typical to just automatically suspect homeland security, the CIA, agents of the devil, or some other agency at fault.
NO.
One typically looks under the hood, maybe changes the oil, a fuel filter, or some such, or even takes it into a shop.

edit on 28-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I was being sarcastic

Still it doesn't say that we should not love our neighbour like you said

I know, so was I.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

ASSUMPTIONS ARE NOT NECESSARY.

Google human mutilation.

Search until you find the gruesome pictures of the HUMAN mutilation(s).

Ask yourself if they'd done that to your closest loved one how benevolent you'd consider them.

Assume you have a 16 year old daughter come to you about being raped in the middle of the night by ET type critters.

You take her to the gynecologist the very first thing. He affirms that she's been raped and that the cells collected to not match any human DNA.

At the end of her resulting first trimester of pregnancy, she has just gone again to the gynecologist . .. he affirms that the baby is fine. That night, without hypnosis she remembers another abduction wherein her baby was taken from her womb. The next morning first thing you take her again to her gynecologist and he affirms that the baby is totally gone.

Would you STILL label them wonderful chaps to have over for coffee and a cigar?

Those pictures of one guy who looks like he was experimented on by laser surgeons to frighten UFO investigators still has no proof to go along with it that it was aliens. It's actually pretty stupid really.

Why would aliens want to incriminate themselves and not simply disintegrate the body?

What I'm saying is that these mutilations are clearly staged. They tried to make a big deal out of cattle mutilations... despite having no proof and no credible eye witnesses. So it's pretty obvious that since they pulled this assumption out of their hat... that it was a deliberate staging.

It wasn't good enough... and so they produced a mutilated dead guy. This is horrible but still with no evidence of alien mutilation. This could easily have been done by human surgeon experimenters. There is no reason to assume this guy was not killed by human hands just like every other murder victim on planet Earth.

The fact that they are claiming otherwise is very incriminating and someone should investigate the first ones to make the claim that this was done by aliens... because that is MOTIVE... and his murder is still at large and probably has lofty government connections.

Sickening.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

IIRC, Guy Malone did submit to assessment.

Regardless, in my face to face extensive conversations with him, I assessed him.

He's a solid person. I have every confidence in his research skills and integrity.

Further, his panel of high level experts were all top flight in their fields. He had a broad range of fields to bring to bear on the topic.

IF you are significantly interested in the truth of the issues related to this, then I'd think that ignoring his evidence would be foolish, if not foolhardy and dishonest with yourself.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Regardless, in my face to face extensive conversations with him, I assessed him.

You would not seem to be classified as an unbiased professional.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Right its nearly 3am here so bo bo's time for me, I will come back tmr.
Night all xxx

link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Start with Genesis 6.

Study nephilim etc.

And, EVERY ONE OF THE TRIBES God instructed Joshua to totally wipe out when Israel took possession of Canan

EVERY ONE OF THOSE TRIBES were saturated, polluted with fallen angel DNA and child sacrificing-to-satan practices.

God wanted NONE of that surviving for good reason--to protect the rest of humanity and particularly the children of Israel.

link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Or something to that effect.

Badger you crack me up. Perhaps if I wallow in the color of putrid guilt.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Sooooooooooo worse than axe murderers deserve my respect!

That's a new idea.

Please let me know how you succeed with persuading the women in your life to respect a rapist axe murderer on the rampage in their neighborhood.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Gnight BM. Don't the aliens bite !

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

INDEED. Crowley et al and their spirit guides and the information exchanged has tons of correlations with the purported ET critter/fallen angel literature.

However, most folks minds have been well and long made up by decades of PTB globalist propaganda beginning at least with

THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL.

Which it's been documented the CIA had to do with.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

EVERY ONE OF THOSE TRIBES were saturated, polluted with fallen angel DNA and child sacrificing-to-satan practices.

I thought the flood took care of all of that!? Did God miss some areas or forget to flood certain cities? I mean, Geez, we all must have polluted fallen angel DNA then!

If fallen angels can reproduce with humans, can the other angels also?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What terrifies me the most about this subject would be if any group of humans that still harbors the belief that all aliens are evil or demons someday achieve interstellar travel with genocidal thoughts on their minds...

Hopefully, when the time comes, we've outgrown this kind of thinking.
edit on 28-7-2013 by Junkheap because: Look behind you...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join