It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

edit on 28-7-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Aliens have known how backward we are,for millennia. Reading ATS has nothing to do with it .
And technically ,all our souls come from one place .
Human alien demon . Were are all souls .
So that means a demon can possess an alien ,if that alien is that weak in character ,but no,demons are not aliens ,but their souls do come from the same place.

link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Well, that changes everything! If those two guys said they're demons, it must be true! And here I was all along thinking "innocent until proven guilty", silly me.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well, that changes everything! If those two guys said they're demons, it must be true! And here I was all along thinking "innocent until proven guilty", silly me.

Do you even know who those two doctors are?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I don't, but I'm sure they've had contact with aliens and know for a fact they are demons. Why would they come to that conclusion otherwise?

/sarcasm

Call me crazy, but I don't think a conclusion about anything should be made until one has had experience with that thing. To say aliens are evil without ever meeting any is like saying ice cream tastes bad after never trying it.
edit on 28-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It is holding us back as a specie, This fear that anything we do not know or understand will be demons,

How is that holding us back as a specie?

Since when has the fear of not knowing or understanding kept us from studying or making contact with something/anything, regardless of what we label it?

The closest you're probably going to get is to talk to the "alien abductees" in the "gray area". Unfortunately (for you), most of them practice esoterics and mysticism, but I'm sure they can teach you how to make contact if you really want to.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

This.

ATS cracks me up sometimes.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Those two doctors are legends in UFOlogy. Invoking either of them on the subject of UFOlogy is like referring to Einstein in matters of Quantum Physics.

Dr. Josef Allen Hynek (May 1, 1910 – April 27, 1986) was a United States astronomer, professor, and ufologist.[1] He is perhaps best remembered for his UFO research. Hynek acted as scientific adviser to UFO studies undertaken by the U.S. Air Force under three consecutive names:

Project Sign (1947–1949),
Project Grudge (1949–1952), and
Project Blue Book (1952 to 1969).

For decades afterwards, he conducted his own independent UFO research, developing the Close Encounter classification system, and is widely considered the father of the concept of scientific analysis of both reports and, especially, trace evidence purportedly left by UFOs.

Dr. Josepf Allen Hynek

Jacques Fabrice Vallée (born September 24, 1939 in Pontoise, Val-d'Oise, France) is a venture capitalist, computer scientist, author, ufologist and former astronomer currently residing in San Francisco, California.

In mainstream science, Vallée is notable for co-developing the first computerized mapping of Mars for NASA and for his work at SRI International in creating ARPANET, a precursor to the modern Internet. Vallée is also an important figure in the study of unidentified flying objects (UFOs), first noted for a defense of the scientific legitimacy of the extraterrestrial hypothesis and later for promoting the interdimensional hypothesis.

Dr. Jacques Vallee

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Unfortunately (for you), most of them practice esoterics and mysticism,

hmm... Maybe its just me but aside from the members here on ATS... the media portrays abductees as uneducated country bumpkins...

I've rarely heard about abductees practicing or believing in mysticism...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So again, my point being that if these two legends of UFOlogy can come to these conclusions I don't see why it's such a crazy hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You have it backwards actually. The lack of fear for the unknown is what has pushed our species forward. If everyone was scared of the unknown, as you imply, we wouldn't have gotten this far technologically.

Fear of the unknown is what prevents people from exploring it, but luckily we have had those who were not afraid of it, which is why we are as advanced as we are today.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Good theory but, i think the amount of humans who think that aliens are demons is really very small.

Perhaps for the present . . .

Eventually . . . the truth will be evident to all.

Though I don't think the ET critters are actually "demons" per se. The distinction is not that meaningful.

They are evidently fallen angels.

Certainly they are working in concert with the globalist humans to establish the one world government and one world religion . . .

designed to worship satan

as God.

That much is absolutely certain, imho.

Denial won't change the facts.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Really? You should wander into the "Gray Area" a little more often! It's everywhere in there!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

How did I know Satan worship would eventually pop into this thread...

*sigh*

I need a beer...
edit on 28-7-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Lack of fear of the unknown often results in death and does a species no good.

The intellect enables us to use reason to separate irrational fear from rational fear. It is irrational fear based on a lack of knowledge which results in the creation of demons and aliens. Neither is known to exist but that doesn't prevent anyone from believing that they do.

link   

Hypothesis and conclusion are two very different words. Conclusions stem from an earlier hypothesis according to the scientific method. You used "conclusion" in your original post.

The "conclusion" of aliens being demons is ridiculous, because it implies experience with aliens, and I'm willing to bet neither of those two people ever interacted with aliens.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

So every single life out there If we make contact are fallen angels? really?

Who is to say they will not be angels? would you know the difference? let me guess angels will have wings and any aliens will not so they must be demons/fallen angels.....
I think I have proved my point in this thread.
Humanity doesn't even deserve the wonders that alien intelligence will bring while we still have backward thinking people like this.

edit on 28-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You have it backwards actually. The lack of fear for the unknown is what has pushed our species forward. If everyone was scared of the unknown, as you imply, we wouldn't have gotten this far technologically.

Fear of the unknown is what prevents people from exploring it, but luckily we have had those who were not afraid of it, which is why we are as advanced as we are today.

Precisely why I asked the OP...

Since when has the fear of not knowing or understanding kept us from studying or making contact with something/anything, regardless of what we label it?

link   

Just PRETEND

that essentially you are wrong . . . that whatever the critters are called, that they are orchestrated, directed, in league with a literal satan.

And your discouraging folks from believing that truth

results in great pain and harm to them . . .

How would you deal with yourself, at that point?

You act rather indignant in your wording . . . that others of us would dare to see things differently.

However . . . we have LOTS of research on our side.

Guy Malone alone has assembled an incredible scholarly panel that went over the issue of who and what the critters are quite extensively.

www.alienresistance.org...

Scientist Dr Jacques Vallee after 10 years of thorough study deduced that the critters are evil spiritual entities from an evil spiritual DIMENSION.

J.Alen Hynek came to similar conclusions from his extensive familiarity at high levels with the phenomena.

Yet, you, purport, in your ostensibly lofty "CERTAIN KNOWLEDGE" are convinced that our side with all our extensive research is hardly tolerable to be accepted as a reasonable conversational perspective?

Sigh.

link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

"Evidently"? That implies evidence. Where is this evidence that aliens are satanists?

I guess they have created every religion EXCEPT Christianity? Pretty convenient for Christians I'd say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join