It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
But aliens are demons. There's no other plausible explanation for it.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Druscilla

No one with an EXPERIENCE need feel one down from someone with merely an opinion or argument.
I've had my own battles with such entities.
Your opinions don't hold a candle to my own experiences.
Not even to my own research.

I'm still waiting enlightenment on the validity of "experiencers" claiming to do "reasearch".

It's a little like a Schizophrenic diagnosing themselves, of which we've plenty precedent, and example, even with at least one admittedly openly confessed and diagnosed subject here on ATS that has dozens and dozens of threads about chips being put in their head, messages from interdimensional time travelers, anecdotes about talking to and controlling AI UFOs with their mind, and on and on and on.

Any "experiencer" should excuse themselves from any attempts to do any research on the subject as they ARE a subject, and should submit themselves as a data point as an "experiencer" for clinical interview, examination, and long term close monitored observation.

I guess I'll never know why it is that people who See Things, or classify themselves as experiencers, or just claim to have had experiences, thinks anything they have to say about such has any validity or credibility as it applies to the real world.

Are any of these people seeking out professional assistance to get a clean bill of health in certifying that these experiences have any legitimacy beyond the psychological?
It might not even be an issue of mental health, but neurological. A surprising number of people reporting headaches and experiences often described as religious, supernatural, or alien find themselves the proud new owners of a brain tumor, with the whole new brain tumor smell and everything.

Anyone claiming "experiences" I strongly advise a near hypochondriac frequency of visits to your physician, as well as a good psychiatrist.

Until you've a clean bill of health, There's not much by way of any kind of legitimacy or integrity in anything reported as being anything other than a software, or hardware issue of the head.

I mean, if your car starts doing strange things, making strange noises, or acting funny in any way, it's non-typical to just automatically suspect homeland security, the CIA, agents of the devil, or some other agency at fault.
NO.
One typically looks under the hood, maybe changes the oil, a fuel filter, or some such, or even takes it into a shop.

edit on 28-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Are you getting tired of repeating yourself? Why don't you try a neon sign?

I think it's pretty unhealthy to assume that anything out of the ordinary that anyone sees is a hallucination, especially if there are multiple witnesses. And just in case you missed the memo, the world is also not flat.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Abucting 3+ million people and treating them abusively, raping many, probing, extracting, etc.

is hardly abducting "a few to see how we work."

Besides, their medical treatment of humans indicates that they know quite extensively and in far better detail than we do what humans and our bodies are about.

How do you think they engineer implants that avoid any hint of rejection by the body and tap into our body's neural networks?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

IIRC, Guy Malone did submit to assessment.

Regardless, in my face to face extensive conversations with him, I assessed him.

He's a solid person. I have every confidence in his research skills and integrity.

Further, his panel of high level experts were all top flight in their fields. He had a broad range of fields to bring to bear on the topic.

IF you are significantly interested in the truth of the issues related to this, then I'd think that ignoring his evidence would be foolish, if not foolhardy and dishonest with yourself.

You haven't answered my question yet.

As an experiencer, what makes you think anything you have to say about anything has even the barest sliver of validity?

You've already demonstrated ample bias and nonobjectivity and that alone is enough to disqualify much of anything you have to say on the subject despite the fact that as an experiencer you ARE a subject.

edit on 28-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I thought the flood took care of all of that!?

I'm not a custom to you showing ignorance Win. It does read," and after that ".
edit on 28-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I don't know how tiny my little boxes are.

I was strictly going on your evident behavior in this thread.

WHEN someone seems to maintain a death grip on avoiding a TYPE I ERROR sooooooooooooooooo

tenaciously and exhaustively

THEN

the SCIENCE OF SUCH THINGS HAS DOCUMENTED

that there is an inexorable consequence where said persons have set themselves up to be bitten in the rear by a TYPE II ERROR.

That's just been demonstrated in the field of science repeatedly.

I was merely noting that you seemed to fall in one half of that reality and that therefore I expected that sooner or later the other half would knock on your door.

I think I've been pretty diligent at avoiding trying to hammer the great Phage into any of my boxes, tiny or not.

I've far too enjoyed watching him 'merely' be him.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I got nothing bud....

Amazing!

3+ million abductions.... and yet we can't find solid proof they exist...

:shk:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Nonsense.

IF I am going to respond to something you said, then I MUST KNOW WHAT YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND TO.

You did not include it in a quote. I had no idea what post you were referring to.

If you decline to tell me specifically what you want me to respond to--your choice. If you do that and continue to insult me derisively, do not be surprised if I ignore your further posts.

link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Your talking about the Greys they are the ones who experiment on people. The government back in the 1950's made a intergalactic treaty between the greys and US government and the government received alien technology and the greys got human test subjects. There are more alien species that are friendly and want to communicate with us. But that's my view anyway and I don't expect you to believe what I say and I respect your views.

link   

reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Start with Genesis 6.

Study nephilim etc.

And, EVERY ONE OF THE TRIBES God instructed Joshua to totally wipe out when Israel took possession of Canan

EVERY ONE OF THOSE TRIBES were saturated, polluted with fallen angel DNA and child sacrificing-to-satan practices.

God wanted NONE of that surviving for good reason--to protect the rest of humanity and particularly the children of Israel.

You still haven't answered my question.

Do you believe the prophecy of Revelations that states in the end of days of this age, angels will appear and reap the Earth and an army of angels will come from the sky and people will witness this with their eyes.

When angels come from the sky who are not human and reap the earth and allow birds to feast upon the carcasses, will you deny that this is the will of God and that the Angels are the army of Jesus?
edit on 28-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I'm sure you are ABLE to assume all kinds of nonsense.

Doesn't mean it has any relationship to me whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

This is getting wearisome.

I have no compulsion to be your research assistant and spoon feed you that extensive evidence. It's long been available in various first person account forms--some with medical exam backup evidence.

dogpile.com is a good search engine.

Again, FIRST HAND evidence like a video or physical evidence. I don't care to read out of a book which the author is looking to sell for profit.

The more sensational the claims, the more likely it is the book will sell.

OBVIOUSLY, THEN, YOU NO LONGER READ BOOKS BECAUSE THEY ARE USELESS???

So what are you doing reading on ATS?

LOLOLOL.

I do read books, but with something as wishy washy as alien abductions and mutilations, I prefer first hand evidence over second hand testimonials. Anyone can say anything they like, that doesn't make it true.

I'm on ATS to broaden my horizons and get other people's opinions on things in order to better my own understanding. That doesn't mean I take everything everyone says on here as fact.

By then, it will all be over but the shouting . . . or wailing.

Ummm.... okay? What's your point here?

Hello?

Let me say again.

When I started researching this in 1962, I didn't ASSUME anything other than that it was an interesting topic that most folks didn't touch. Period.

I let the EVIDENCE lead me wherever it would.

Sigh.

I really don't enjoy all these off the wall insulting assumptions about my thought processes, my integrity and how I sift, sort and analyze evidence.

What constitutes as "evidence" for you? What someone says? Sorry, but I require something besides someone's word in order to call it evidence.

Let me ask again. If an alien space ship came down from space and the aliens showed no signs of being dangerous or untrustworthy and said they came in peace, would you give them the benefit of the doubt or would you immediately think they were lying and wanted to deceive us?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Someone researched it and finally tracked it down in one of the historic books on the topic.

I believe there's been another documented similar case.

Sadly I didn't copy down the book or ref. It's on one of the threads in the last 90 days. LOL.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I'm sure you are ABLE to assume all kinds of nonsense.

Doesn't mean it has any relationship to me whatsoever.

please by all means.... present us with a single shred of evidence Aliens exist and are here stealing people...

I would love to see such a thing outside of the all holy Utube...

Someone researched it and finally tracked it down in one of the historic books on the topic.

I believe there's been another documented similar case.

Sadly I didn't copy down the book or ref. It's on one of the threads in the last 90 days. LOL

Doesn't really help your case... does it?

edit on 28-7-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Here's something else that's plausible: maybe they're not demons.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I believe many Jewish scholars share similar views.

I'm not aware of others being near identical. Some others postulate that some are evil; some are good.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I have never met an alien so I can't say if they are demons or not. I sure hope they are not!

I have encountered a few demons though, and they are very real believe it or not.
However, they are in a different level of existence and reality.
Much like a spirit or ghost, which I guess you either believe in or not, though there are thousands of years worth of cases of ghosts and spirits. That is part of why we have religions, to try to help explain some of these unexplainable things.

Personally I believe in both, but think they are two totally separate things, and I only believe in aliens because after understanding how big the universe is and how much is out there, I KNOW there has to be intelligent life out there somewhere, just dunno if it makes it here.

As far as demons go, I have encountered them myself, so I know they are real as well. Something I did not really believe until this last year when I had two encounters with such beings. They are on a spirit level though, so not a physical being where as an alien would be as it is a part of this physical reality we call the universe.

Just my own opinion though.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There are some very intelligent and scientific-minded people out there who, after having done extensive research, have concluded that many of the "aliens" involved in contacting\abducting humans are "demonic". They most definitely aren't benevolent. They exhibit supernatural abilities, or certainly appear to, such as appearing and disappearing at will, controlling their abduction victims, etc. The fact that these aliens seem to always be hiding and working secretively adds to the evil component.

I wouldn't just offhandedly dismiss the demonic assumption as nonsense. How do we know there's not some sinister spiritual agenda at work?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There's piles of first person accounts; personal letters (primary source materials) etc. available.

You seem well able to use the net. Do your own research.

I've given enough sources on this thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Oh, I see. God hated man, not the "sons of God" who were having sex with wo-men. So, I guess the the "men of old" and the "men of renown" and the giants are still with us, having sex with men's wives and daughters, and there's nothing we can do about!

23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

I guess these fallen angels, "the sons of God" weren't living beings, even though they were having sex with women.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join