It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

if you are using google - there are 21 million hits for " aliens are gay " - analise that

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I know of very few religious people who believe aliens are demons.Oddly I see more "Atheist"
bitching about that argument, then religious people actually making that argument.

If you believe in a god good for you. That's your choice.

If you believe there is no god but there are magical creatures, reptllians, giant praying mantis, flying around in startrek like spaceships, raping and probing people, erasing memories, all with no witnesses and very little proof..Accept TV shows, Stories and Books At face value good for you that's your decision. A little hypocritical or ironic but whatever.

Both basically rely on faith. Both basically have the same amount of proof.
Just a choice of what you want to believe.
edit on 28-7-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by randyvs

So, are fallen angels still getting women pregnant, or not?

Essentially, yes.

Though there's an overlay of a pseudo-scientific set decoration and methodology to it this go-around.

Can't quite have the brazen ruthlessness and demonized/fallen angel arrogance and brutality so evident at this stage.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

So we should be able to discern these hybrid babies from regular babies, no? Got any pictures of these bad boys you can share? Or DNA evidence showing they are different from full-blooded humans?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I don't know about all the fallen angels on the earth at the time of the flood.

IIRC, just the ones WHO HAD CHOSEN to take on bodies such as were suitable for copulating with women--those were killed in the flood.

Waves of others came later, evidently, and committed the same crimes against God.

God will have the last word. He always does.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I gave you Guy Malone's link.

He has those details much more readily available.

It is a very tedious thing to lay it all out. I'm not going to do that.

IN terms of the Bible--it's clearly enough there. But one has to do some research into the root word meanings of some of the words and carefully study some of the phrases in terms of the history and cultural meanings of those phrases at the time etc.

Rant at me all you wish. It will fall on deaf ears.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Given the evident result you've demonstrated to have gained from the many answers I've provided, I have

0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

conviction that you'd profit from any further answers from me.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Waves of others came later, evidently, and committed the same crimes against God. God will have the last word. He always does.

Still waiting on that scripture to back up your claim.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Welllll Dru . . . perhaps some day . . . you'll have 45 years of study on a topic in your head . . . and some bloke or blokess will demand that you pull a ref out of that mass of data and you'll go . . .

uhhh, not gonna happen. Not my priority to dig it out.

IF you want to genuinely learn the truth of such matters, you can search it out.

I know what I read. I have no doubt about what I read.

I'm rarely motivated to bend over backwards and do back flips to help someone out who's mostly thrown rocks at me and what I've had to say. At least your rocks are more polite than most. Thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Rant at me all you wish. It will fall on deaf ears.

I figured that.

Does this Malone guy have evidence? Or is it purely conjecture based on a few cherry picked verses in the bible? If it is, I would hardly call that evidence.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

One last time. You did not post what you wanted me to respond to in a quote with the DEMAND that I respond.

Unless you said it in the last post that I did not read all of because I'm thoroughly disgusted with your attitude and tone, I STILL have no idea what you are referring to.

nor am I that interested in finding out.

You have an interesting way of trying to motivate someone to respond cooperatively to you.

I almost wonder if you've read the ATS T&C.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

BTW, how does someone

"DODGE SOMETHING"

THEY ARE NOT AWARE OF SEEING???

Sheesh what terminal virulent obtuseness.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I just got done sew'n up my sides.
FnS for BMs thread. And I am outta here.

link   

Yes. All were created by God, no argument. But, as you know, some chose man over God and were banished from heaven, aka fallen angels or the fallen ones.

Of course those in Genesis fell after Lucifer and his "minions". Now even if all those who fell in Genesis were destroyed by God, we still have Satan and his buddies to watch out for.

There's good and evil. They chose to leave that which is good. Why, I don't know for sure, but, I guess lust played a big role.

Jesus was sinless. He is part of God, God in flesh. God doesn't travel in that realm alone, He is omnipresent. The fallen ones are not.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

link   
Thanks BO XIAN for answering my questions and for also taking the time in telling me your stories. But how can you trust the bible if its been changed so many times for the evil agenda. I mean they would go after the bible and change stuff so people can't find the true path. But I believe that the true path has always been in our hearts. Maybe that's why people say " Trust your Heart " God is in us all

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

No, The Bible does NOT say that all the FALLEN ANGELS were destroyed.

There's some fuzziness in some ancient writings where nephilim sometimes meant the hybrid offspring of the fallen angels and human women and sometimes it seemed to mean the fallen angels themselves.

In any case, the Bible does NOT SAY all the fallen angels--the 1/3 that fell with satan were all killed in the flood.

That's obvious--there will be plenty of fallen angels assisting satan in the Great Tribulation and at Armageddon.

And in terms of the offspring of fallen angels copulating with human women--there were plenty when Israel went to inhabit the Promised land. And David had to kill Goliath.

Sigh.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Bloody Irish were demons then American Indians then Jews
The list of peoples classified as sub humans is endless.
Next it will be Christians ranked as subhuman by aliens.

If you want me to change the way I view aliens and ghosts, show me evidence they are not demons, dont demand I change because of your faith.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Okay. When did the fallen angels stop copulating with human women? Or are they still at it? If so, isn't that a good case for abortion?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

I think we'd have to find evidence that aliens exist first...

not to mention the existence of demons...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

*IF* aliens are actually inter-dimensional beings (spirits) then WHICH are fallen and WHICH are not?

I forget if it was Christ Himself--I think so, or Paul . . . gave the answer to that:

Does the individual confess that Jesus came in the flesh; died on the Cross; rose from the dead etc. . . . particularly the came in the flesh part.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join