It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The evidence is that SOME fallen angels lost the bodies they CHOSE to inhabit IN ORDER to copulate with beautiful human women. THEN they became what we call demons and that's why they seek to inhabit humans or at least animals.

Of course you have scripture to back up that claim?

But Noah found grace before the eyes of the Lord.

And against the angels whom He had sent upon the earth, He was exceedingly wroth, and He gave commandment to root them out of all their dominion, and He bade us to bind them in the depths of the earth, and behold they are bound in the midst of them, and are (kept) separate.

The Book of Jubilees

link   
reply to post by Akragon

I guess all I can say is . . .

enjoy the bite in the rear with the inevitable chomp comes from the TYPE II ERROR consequences.

link   
Was it true that the reason why Satan was cast out from heaven was that he loved God too much and was jelous of us humans

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by NotAnAspie

How thoroughly have you investigated the cattle mutilations? It doesn't sound like much at all.

The capacity to cut through BETWEEN THE CELLS is reportedly still beyond human engineering.

IT's routinely done in the cattle mutilations.

There have been observers--at least of the cattle being taken and returned.

And a host of VETS have verified the impossibility of known means of doing such.

I think your biases and assumptions are grossly distorting your perceptions of the topic and the evidence.

It's pretty obvious there is no hard evidence so to make the claim is suspicious. I've seen plenty on this topic and none of it is convincing. You have no idea what i've looked at so instead of putting up any decent debate this is just another way to dodge.

just like you did with my last question for the FOURTH time now. How many times do I have to repeat myself? i have quoted and spoken directly to you more than once about the same issue you keep dodging.

You're wasting my time... and for nothing because you don't even offer a decent claim to begin with, much less answer difficult questions. I'm losing my patience with this. I could be doing something much more worthwhile, like trimming my freaking nose hairs or something. This is pitiful.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

GUY MALONE's work has demonstrated that those who walk in a genuine intimacy with Jesus The Christ

CAN DO A LOT ABOUT such things--stop them cold and prevent them--even when they've followed a family down through earlier generations.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

The word demon actually stems from the Greek word daimon which translates as "deity" or "divine power".

But anyways, this is pretty typical ATS discussion if you ask me. I think this is exactly what the site owner aims for: discussion and debate.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Since we all share the same DNA then we are all Nephilim. Right?

That's another conclusion.
And as angels I imagine they were able to do
just what they did they first time around. And that tells me enough.
The message God wants us to have is there.
edit on 28-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I guess all I can say is . . .

enjoy the bite in the rear with the inevitable chomp comes from the TYPE II ERROR consequences.

Dude when aliens come I will write you a personal apology...

til then i'll remain skeptical... and you shall remain in your coo coo clock...

Jkjk!!

Couldn't help myself... this topic is madness

Madness!!11!1oneoneone...

edit on 28-7-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So god created the flood for nothing? You'd think he would have seen those angels coming back and mating again and decided the flood was a waste of time.

link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Some claim that the human black ops folks do about half the cattle mutilations now and the critters do the other half.

Plausible.

They are working for the same globalist oligarchy--at least with the same satanic oligarchy.

link   
reply to post by randyvs

So, are fallen angels still getting women pregnant, or not?

link   
Referring to this as nonsense is way too strong. Aliens are also free to chose so you can have good and evil ones.

Why would they all be good?

Seems like you may have jumped the gun on some conclusions, be careful. While I can see how this idea invokes fear, it can also give you great awareness, knowledge and for me personally, power if I ever had to deal with some alien encounter etc.

link   
reply to post by Akragon

Couldn't help myself... this topic is madness

It really is. That's why I'm here.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Hello?

NOT ALL the fallen angels were killed in the flood.

Please try to keep up.

Waves of fallen angels kept up the cross breeding and giving war making tech to humans--both of which were outrageous to God.

Shoot there were giants Native Americans had to contend with in California--that ate humans.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I love having these debates as I like to get other peoples point of views

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Check out the data, sources etc. at

www.alienresistance.org...

The Scripture and other refs are there.

I'm about tired out with this thread and about ready to move to other priorities.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

He was jealous of God and sought to displace God as God

He still plans to do that with as many deluded humans as he can --for 3.5-7 years or so that God lets him play that script out.

link   

Hello?

What do you mean? Do you mean the ones that weren't on the earth at the time of the flood?

Please try to keep up.

Waves of fallen angels kept up the cross breeding and giving war making tech to humans--both of which were outrageous to God.

Where does it say that in the scripture? So, fallen angels, ie aliens, are still getting women pregnant? If so, isn't that a good reason for abortion?

edit on 28-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   

Hello?

Please try to keep up.

Shoot there were giants Native Americans had to contend with in California--that ate humans.

And where might you have gotten this information from? I assume you have some type of scripture to back this claim up?

link   

So, are fallen angels still getting women pregnant, or not?

Nope. It was aliens what did it !

ALIENS !!!!!!

But ask an abductee ?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join