It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Time and time again people come up with "Aliens are Demons" and I think it is holding us back to possible contact with Aliens.
If I was an alien reading ATS I would say to my alien pals "Oooh heck dudes we better not make ourselves known because If they do they will try and kill us because they think we are demons".
It sickens me this mindset because the only real reason why people say this is because if they come down it may question some peoples faith. But in fact it can expand peoples faith. God created all of us.
Watch this video.

The universe is massive and the vid shows what is only observable, now think we can't be the only intelligent species around and maybe our Alien friends are searching for the answers to it all as well.
If they come down please don't be racist and close minded and automatically call them demons, it isn't fair to them and isn't fair to us.
Oh and Alien folk reading this...we are not all racist, we will not try to destroy you because we do not understand you (yet) we can work together to answer the big questions and we can together learn from each other.

Mods feel free to move this in an appropriate forum If you do not see this as a conspiracy in religion.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Good theory but, i think the amount of humans who think that aliens are demons is really very small.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I honestly believe that Jesus was an alien who was trying to teach us to love and respect one another. It was later that people took what he said and twisted it all around so that people would be pitted against each other.

I wish that people would open their minds and get out of this warped mentality that aliens are evil.

They most certainly are not.

S&F for an open minded post.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I know right?

We don't even have evidence they exist yet... but the bloody religionists are set to dish out exorcisms already?

I think if they ever decide to show up... they're gonna be zappin a lot of believers with the deathray!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

If we, as humans, found out that aliens thought we were demons, do you really think that would stop us from looking for and trying to make contact with them?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I think you need to read the OP again, I don't think Aliens think we are demons...Some humans think that aliens are the demons.
I think people are just afraid of the unknown and some will shout "DEMON" when they are overwhelmed mentally to something they do not know or understand.
Like primitive man being afraid of fire or the dark.
Aliens may be a gift from God, one that helps us understand our place in this vast universe and together we (ET and us) can discover hand in tentacle
the wonders of it all.
edit on 28-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Do you really think that aliens are reading ATS? Don't get me wrong, I love ATS but is it really that important that aliens would latch on and ride the ATS bandwagon?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Put Aliens are demons in google....13,100,000 results...That is what Iam fighting here.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

If I was an intelligent alien race studying humanity I would certainly use the net to do so.
But that is not really my point.
edit on 28-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Im just going to say this again, the amount of humans who believe that aliens are demons is tiny.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You must not understand what I'm saying.

My question is, if the shoe was on the other foot, would it keep humans from looking for or making contact with aliens?

The truth is, there are people making contact with demons everyday, but knowing they are demons doesn't keep them from trying to make contact with them, even if they know they're dangerous.

I doubt that humans thinking aliens are demons is going to keep them from trying to make contact with us, as you implied in your OP.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

This is probably one of the reasons why they don't show up...

They think we're all morons... its just easier to use the anal probe then deal with the utter stupidity of the general population

edit on 28-7-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
well.... - you please enjoy them than BM
because yes they *will* arrive soon.

- but you understand that i dont want to have Nothing whatsoever to do with them
it has been more then enough, the past years ;
and i hope to be Out before they come down.

regards,

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

It is holding us back as a specie, This fear that anything we do not know or understand will be demons, If we were the aliens studying a race of so called intelligent folk and we knew that many will attack us If we made contact I think we would just pass on contact, say "they are too primitive at the moment lets keep on searching".
Demons=mental illness nothing more.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

If we, as humans, found out that aliens thought we were demons, do you really think that would stop us from looking for and trying to make contact with them?

If those aliens had a history of witch burnings, I probably wouldn't seek them out so I wouldn't seek them out if they thought I was a demon.

I don't know many gay people who go out of their way to find fundamentalists, either. Same principle.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Preach it brotha!

Those who think aliens are evil by default are pretty ignorant in my opinion. Apparently they haven't noticed what humans have done/are doing to the planet and each other right now.

What these people don't realize is that those same evil people are the ones who have taught them to reject anything outside of their understanding.

Pretty sad honestly.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

ahh... what if the aliens were gay?

Would they seek out other gay humans?

Things that make you go... hmmmmm

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Well, I don't see how it's an absurd conclusion. Jacques Valle and J. Alan Hynak came to the same conclusion. And they said the phenomena is inter-dimensional and not extra-terresteial.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So all inter-dimensional beings must be demons?

Where is the logic in that?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So all inter-dimensional beings must be demons?

Where is the logic in that?

I don't see any logic in that statement.

Perhaps that's a reason why I never argued it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join