It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Thanks for the personal character, personhood assaults.

They help define the boundaries of your loftiness.

Perhaps we'll end up with dueling Dr Vallee and Dr Hynek quotes.

In due course.

For now, I find your assertions to be empty bias and grossly lacking in awareness.

I just hope that when the dust settles in the not greatly distant future that said lack of awareness has not manifested toooo overwhelmingly into terminal lack of awareness.

BTW, having talked with Guy Malone face to face extensively several times . . . my professional assessment of him is that he's one of the most balanced, brightest, most discerning, most perceptive, well grounded, best humored, witty and well informed men I've ever come across. And given the track record of my professional assessments over most of my 66 years of adult life, I'll go with that--particularly over obviously inadequately informed, meagerly aware, rather rigidly narrow bias.

Given that Guy offers his DVDs etc. for WHATEVER DONATION ANYONE CARES TO MAKE . . . and some have barely covered postage . . . your allegation about "profitably" is laughable . . . as were some of your other assertions.

[color=6699FF]really? Malone a liar? Given that he has 400+ first person accounts backing up his assertions--how many do you have on the other side from your own personal first person contacts?

edit on 31/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

edit on 31/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: ditto

edit on 31/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: ditto

Personhood and character assaults? There is no mindset more judgmental than that of your Christianity. That judgmental attitude is a part of you and what you believe. In a nutshell, if I don't worship your god I'm tortured for eternity. Don't bother for apologizing for your fellow Christians who damn those who don't think as they do. And they often do it (damn the non-believer) cheerfully.

As for Malone, he is a first-rate, smooth talking liar and to use the old-fashioned term, snake oil salesman. His so-called first hand accounts are nothing. John Mack, Hopkins, etc. are more than qualified and believable and don't have the agenda of religion behind them. Malone doesn't do what he does for free. He certainly makes money on speaking engagements, books, etc. He's even slick enough to pull that over your eyes. He sells a 5-CD set for $40.00 on his website. Holds and is guest at UFO conferences, calls himself a "missionary" which means he gets donations from speaking at churches and other religious groups...so Malone is not getting poor doing this. He looks at this as a profit center in his wide array of . Of course, we have a right to make a profit on selling information but he is capitalizing on ignorance and has contributed to creating a modern-day superstition. That, to me, is disgusting.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Thanks for the info on that chap, goes to show some people will fall for anything.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Not all aliens are demons. All demons are aliens.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
All right I'll say it again. Any species of being be it alien or human that was intelligent and non-prejudicial and viewed
Man and his history objectively would come to the conclusion that the species called man is a demonic race of beings.
A race whose history is a barbaric nightmare of blood thirsty war and depravity often justifying its depravity in the name of God and religion - a species that thrives on war, genocide, mayhem and torture. I find it hard to imagine a more demonic species than man. Still want to call aliens demons? Then I say human you are a hypocrite of the first
order. But maybe you are right, maybe any alien species that would want to communicate with such a demonic
species such as man would have to be demons. But then again weren't the profits of man supposed to have existed
to save man? Maybe there were benign aliens in the past - but maybe they gave up - man is too demonic to redeem
and too much of a hypocrite to reason with.
edit on 1-8-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

I might not understand you meaning here. Most of the bible is historic and shows a way to live a fairly happy life. Jesus summed it all up to Love God and to Love one another. Is that abstract?

To think in the abstract is the ability to create and think about things that do not physically exist first. Humans are the only animal that can do this and we spend most of our time there. You can't see or touch God and religion isnt physical either so they are thoughts created within our brains. We then take those thought and make them real and/or concrete (physical)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I remember thinking about long while back when someone mentioned
that, believe it was because it'll ruin their religion. Demons dont exist
either so whats the point, they're confusing the mentally ill for demons.

I believe humans can be evil enough without having to add in
demons nonsense. With technology the way it is, demons
gone into hiding.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

You seem personally offended, what's up with that? This thread had some potential for intelligent debate, yet everything seems to end up back at bashing the religious. Pretty ignorant imho.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BanTv

No that is not true. I'm only trying to bash human hypocrisy when it comes to using religion to justify human
demonology and the historical record of man's demonic nature. Nice if you can re-write history to suit your agenda
but for now the facts and the history of man is a matter of historical record. Religions may have had good intentions
but the failure of any and all religions to change man's selfish and often demonic nature are a matter of record.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The church and government do not directly acknowledge the existance of either ufos or aliens, yet we have people here jumping to conclusions of how many aliens are demons and how many are angels.

Then using the bible to assert their position, as though the bible(both new and old testaments) can be fully trusted.

It would appear as though we are trying to untie the gordion knot and we all know how difficult, if not impossible, that is.

I stated my opinions just like everyone else. Some aliens are demons and some are angels. Even the ancient astronaut theory claims that the vast majority of aliens are good aliens aka angels, with some bad aliens aka demons exist as well.

I dont think we will know the truth anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonergeek
reply to post by boymonkey74

Not all aliens are demons. All demons are aliens.

if you take the bible as reference, they can inhabit human form and can come from the spiritual traces of human past and deeds.

it's really got nothing to do with where one is born or where they've traveled to. a wicked spirit is a wicked spirit.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I agree, but I think that it's more than just this idiotic theory of aliens being demons that would make aliens not want to make contact, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join