It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Or would even have a chance in hell to reach our planet.

Good point. The near zero chance of reaching our planet, that is.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Unless you factor in extra-dimensions.

Which is precisely where a demon would be. Angels can take physical form, demons can't. But they can masquerade as though they can. UFO anyone?

You seem to grasp the fact that getting here is monumentally hard, unless they were already here to begin with. Like we're told in Scripture. They can take 'any' form. Which would also account for the many species of 'aliens' we seem to see a lot of.

But we can't simply discount everyone's encounters with these UFO's, they're very real and they are around. An explanation is needed. I only base my perception off of personal experience.

Edit to add - the fact that some UFO's appear only on NV or appear to be translucent, may be a sign of their none physicality. And, again from personal experience, the fact they can't stay still would suggest they're not quite on our plane of existence, not fully anyway. A 4th dimensional object (obeying the laws of physics) would constantly change shape, or move around, in our dimension.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

So this is a pretty well documented piece of history. Fair enough Z.

I guess it's a mystery as to where they got the idea of
Gods, Angels, Demons in the first place tho right ?
Interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Why can't we have both

THINK ABOUT IT, the Universe is so freaking BIG

Why can't we have legit extraterrestrials from other planets, and at the same time Malevolent Spirits Demons from other dimensions.

Why are you so arrogant to think Universe can have 1 but not the other

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Once you introduce the idea of a third party to deist religion, it carries with it the incumbent implication that the parties in their pantheon are no longer 'evil' and 'good' - rather, they become simply 'nasty' and 'nice' participants inside a compendium of players along the 'nasty and nice' spectrum.

Religious people hate this implication, because in order to capitalize on the mind trick they employ to deceive people, they rely heavily on the bifurcation fallacy of there only existing 'evil' and 'good.' You must choose one or the other. All choices to a trickster are black and white, of immediacy, and forever. A nasty and nice idea demotes god to become one of a number of nice (??) players along these lines; and then more importantly relegates the real god they serve and fear, satan, to just being one of a number of nasty participants.

This implication removes their power over you, and makes it more difficult to threaten you with hell.

This bifurcation fallacy and delusion on our part, as much as anything else, would be a warning flag to any external civilization to stay away until we matured, and understood life and the universe a bit more.

This is why it seems so peculiar to us as to how obsessively and angrily compelled they are to declare all aliens as demons. To break from this desperate defense mechanism would shatter their ontology and send them into an immense depression. And to a degree, I understand, and do not desire to force this world shaking epiphany upon them. Personally, I only object when they try and force their psychosis on me.

edit on 30-7-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Only a small percentage of religious lunatics thinks that I believe. Don't know what's up with creating a thread because of it.

By the way, Demons and Angels are both faces of the same coin, just like Christ and Anti-Christ, one and the same, always were. There can't be one without the other in what we call our reality because when you create something in this reality you are also creating the opposite either you want it or not. No way around that, even the laws of Physics teach you that.
edit on 30-7-2013 by Vehemens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Having a reasonable discussion with a theistic religious person is similar to smashing your face into a brick wall. In the end the wall is still there and your face just hurts.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

This comes to mind and I don't know if anyone has touched this in your thread, but I'm posting it anyway.

This video came to my mind and I wondered why would these beings do these things if they wished the demise of the human race? I know it's been seen before, I'm sure of it on here, but it's just to illustrate a point, they don't wish us any harm.

UFO shot down a missile in Taiwan 2011

I do know that this is contingent on this being real UFOs, but it makes you wonder.

UFOs Stop US Missiles

From my thread here: Thinking out loud about the UFO Phenomenon...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice

Why can't we have both

THINK ABOUT IT, the Universe is so freaking BIG

Why can't we have legit extraterrestrials from other planets, and at the same time Malevolent Spirits Demons from other dimensions.

That is an extremely brilliant point and very likely.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

The government has used religion, Christianity in particular, to sway votes for years. Of course they want you to believe in Jesus, it gets them the votes they want. Almost very president has claimed to be Christian except a few.

The thing about calling on Jesus only strengthens my opinion that it may all be orchestrated.

Politicians will uses anything they think will advance them in the polls. That doesn't mean that what they use is somehow invalid, though. Plus, if they actually were/are Christian, stating so is simply honest. Some of them certainly could have been.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
Having a reasonable discussion with a theistic religious person is similar to smashing your face into a brick wall. In the end the wall is still there and your face just hurts.

imho

Attempting to have a reasonable discussion with a RELIGION OF SCIENTISM and/or RELIGION OF ATHEISM religious person is similar to smashing your face into a brick wall.

I'm sure Walmart has some new mirrors to replace the evidently shattered ones..

I've never thought of hypocrisy as brilliant nor a good survival habit.

edit on 30/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix tag

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Hi LadyGreen... this is not aimed at you but a general observation in my point of view.

In my own opinion i prefer to say POPPYCOCK and POODLEPOO to all those who use a fairytale book (Worlds best seller even!!!) to base their lives upon!... but apart from the bible bashers... bugger knows why??

There will always be tons... (hundreds and thousands even...) of extreme close minded, militant, traditional family religiously educated people who will call out and try to shove this down our throats......

"(OHHHHHH... AN ALIEN???..... IT IS DIFFERENT TO WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO RAM DOWN YOUR THROATS... THEREFORE IT... OR THEY IS (OR ARE) DEMONS!!!))... THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN IN THE "GOOD BOOK" How dare you even mention...bla bla bla etc etc etc..."... although of course maybe we can twist and turn the words in book of revelations to suit what we wish to ram down your necks...?

There are people in ANY group that go overboard. For example, you label anything "religious" (meaning Biblical) as a "fairytale".

What I state about demons, as related to "aliens" isn't because there aren't extraterrestrials in the Bible, but because that is what fits the evidence. I am a lifetime sci-fi fan, and have no issues believing that God could have created people elsewhere. I simply don't think that's what people see here. And, let's be fair, there is more evidence supporting much of the Bible than for extraterrestrials visiting the Earth. No issues at all with you addressing the topic in a general sense, either. It's an interesting topic for discussion.

I for one had this proverbial faecal matter shoved down my throat in a C of E family education when i was a kid and teenager and it got to the stage where at one point i was pushed into being a cub scout and also a scout... all in the name of the "almighty"... almighty what exactly???... only to find out that half of the religious people who were supposed to be responsable for our "pack" were raging PEDOS... (I was a victim (as were many of my mates)... so i would advise Trolls and religious hippocrites to keep your/their mouth(s) shut... you are nothing but close minded totally intolerant brainwashed people sadly and i have much sorrow for you... )

"CofE"? Can't think what the abbreviation is for, offhand.

There are issues with pedos getting into MANY areas that attract a lot of children. Schools, sports coaches, and yes, clubs like the Scouts. That's a terrible thing, but it isn't limited to religious groups. People like that, I think should get the death penalty. Blaming every Christian, and calling people "trolls and religious hippocrites" isn't exactly fair or reasonable, though, is it? Is that ANY different than claiming all of a particular race are bad, because some did something wrong? Talk about close-minded.

I will not remember this conversation because i am looking at this as a victim (and survivors... we are many...) point of view as to what the "CHURCH and RELIGION" have done over hundreds (even tousands) of years to turn man and woman against each other...

You have a lot of hostility, and it's misdirected. This isn't about the "CHURCH and RELIGION", but about condemning all Christians because you encountered someone that was NOT behaving as one, at all. Plus, there are TONS of people (yourself clearly included) that say things to turn people against other groups.

Come on bible bashers... May i suggest that you get a life away from what you have had force fed down your throats and open up to the world of us "Sinners"?... bring it on that you say i am lacking tolerance... i dare you??

"Bible bashers"? Really? That term fits people attacking Christianity FAR more than it does ANY Christian I have ever met. Tolerance? I don't have to say anything; your own words show the truth plainly. Yet you talk about others shoving things down your throat? "Hypocrisy" is another word you might look up.

We are NOTHING on our tiny planet compared to that humongous big cosmic entity out there which surrounds us (for those who saw the video too?)... we are smaller than cosmic dust...a minute particle of nothing... If an extra terrestrial form of life DECIDES to visit us one day, we should consider ourselves extremely darned lucky!

You claim we are nothing, and I state we are created beings, who are loved.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Demons are the disembodied spirits of the nephilim, the offspring of fallen angels and human women. Since they were not intended to be created, they were not able to be kept in hell where the disembodied souls of humans go that don't have salvation. And they couldn't go into the abyss where some of the disobedient angels were sent. And they couldn't go into God's domain which would be heaven. So they were made to wander the Earth endlessly until the time of the end when the judgement would be given to them as to their final fate.

Whatever the aliens are, they are not here to help us but to exploit us as any superior race would do to another. To them it would make no sense to invade the earth because they can simply find other planets elsewhere all the time to visit. The island is only important to the inhabitants on it. The Earth is only important to us not them.

Now, having said that, there are some aliens that are the direct result of genetic manipulation, hybrids, and they are demonic in the sense that they are related to the nephilim of the time before the flood. And these are the ones who are doing all the bad things to humans. Any other races do not get involved with us, but only observe at a distance.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Looking at the various reports of encounters, they don't seem like nice guys to me. People are tormented, tortured, in constant fear, and treated like lab animals. The evidence fits an evil interpretation of them.

Duck test fail...

You know them by their FRUITS.

What do aliens act like?

Demons in every way shape and form...

Just because something walks, quacks, and acts like a duck doesn't make it a duck.

It may not be a duck after all, but a decoy disguised to LOOK like the real thing.

*snip*

Similarities Between UFO Encounters And Demonic Encounters

LOVE that pic! The link has some excellent information too - appreciated. The similarities are SO vast, it's amazing that any thinking person can deny them. Yet, we get threads acting as though being logical is somehow harmful to humanity. Deception and willful ignorance are both alive and well!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
As has been so vividly evident on this thread. The assaults my side's perspectives and we as persons receive don't come out of unabused backgrounds.

I grieve for your abuse. You can be sure that the abusers have reaped or will reap what they have sown in some vivid fashion.

Nevertheless, throwing out truth because perpetrators were hypocrites is unwise and foolhardy.

The fallen angels are not nice critters. They are the WORST OF PERPETRATORS.

It's sad, I think, that so many who were hurt reject what could help them the most, and embrace the same evil that caused the hurt in the first place. It's a clever scheme of the enemy to make people turn against truth, based on lies done falsely in the name of "truth".

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Just PRETEND

that essentially you are wrong . . . that whatever the critters are called, that they are orchestrated, directed, in league with a literal satan.

And your discouraging folks from believing that truth

results in great pain and harm to them . . .

How would you deal with yourself, at that point?

You act rather indignant in your wording . . . that others of us would dare to see things differently.

However . . . we have LOTS of research on our side.

Guy Malone alone has assembled an incredible scholarly panel that went over the issue of who and what the critters are quite extensively.

www.alienresistance.org...

Scientist Dr Jacques Vallee after 10 years of thorough study deduced that the critters are evil spiritual entities from an evil spiritual DIMENSION.

J.Alen Hynek came to similar conclusions from his extensive familiarity at high levels with the phenomena.

Yet, you, purport, in your ostensibly lofty "CERTAIN KNOWLEDGE" are convinced that our side with all our extensive research is hardly tolerable to be accepted as a reasonable conversational perspective?

Sigh.

Malone is a liar. I can't say it diplomatically because he and some like him have pushed this profoundly ignorant -- no, let's just call it what it is -- STUPID -- belief that aliens are demons. It's to be expected though. Christianity, like Islam, relies heavily on fear to win converts, wage war, you name it. Unfortunately, followers are just that --- followers who cannot and will not think for themselves. They rely on the "LOTS of research on our side" without questioning either the agenda or the research itself.

Vallee said this: ""The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in a shorter time and with fewer risks."-Dr. Jacques Vallee, Confrontations, p. 13. This is a far cry from saying "yes, aliens are demons." All it really says is that there are similarities. What ever-deluded Christians fail to recognize is that medieval people were totally wrapped up in fearful living every day because of the superstitions Christianity taught them and benefited from. For example, they used to think that if you sneeze, you have a demon inside. That's where the statement "god bless you" comes from when responding to a sneeze. What Malone-ites also fail to realize is that, with fear as a solid basis of their thought process, medieval people could come to no other conclusion than that the unknown and frightening was caused by demons. They ascribed many common things to the workings of the devil. So, it is no wonder that when ETs abducted people during that time in history, they branded the experiences as demonic because they had no clue what was going on. And neither do we, but we should at least hope that we've grown since medieval primitives. Malone proves that some of us have not.

Vallee has said ""When I speak of a control system for planet earth," he says, " I do not want my words to be misunderstood: I do not mean that some higher order of beings has locked us inside the constraints of a space-bound jail, closely monitored by psychic entities we might call angels or demons. I do not propose to redefine God. What I do mean is that mythology rules at a level of our social reality over which normal political and intellectual action has no power…."

Mythology. Demons are one of the myths to which Vallee is referring. Had any of the true-believer Christians read his work, AND honestly assessed what he said, you could NOT conclude that he believes the simple-minded belief that "aliens are demons."

The lies continue about J. Allen Hynek. Hynek stated that aliens may be from "inner space" and "parallel realities" but NEVER stated that "aliens are demons".

There is no question that ETs have been deceptive and lie about all sorts of things to abductees. However, their level of deception on this subject is rivaled expertly and profitably by Guy Malone and his fellow charlatans.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Thank you. That's the first step towards solving most problems. A step usually preceding many. Problem is: It's impossible for most people. That's why there are still so MANY problems. And that's where I throw in my towel to the uneducated masses.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Thanks for the personal character, personhood assaults.

They help define the boundaries of your loftiness.

Perhaps we'll end up with dueling Dr Vallee and Dr Hynek quotes.

In due course.

For now, I find your assertions to be empty bias and grossly lacking in awareness.

I just hope that when the dust settles in the not greatly distant future that said lack of awareness has not manifested toooo overwhelmingly into terminal lack of awareness.

BTW, having talked with Guy Malone face to face extensively several times . . . my professional assessment of him is that he's one of the most balanced, brightest, most discerning, most perceptive, well grounded, best humored, witty and well informed men I've ever come across. And given the track record of my professional assessments over most of my 66 years of adult life, I'll go with that--particularly over obviously inadequately informed, meagerly aware, rather rigidly narrow bias.

Given that Guy offers his DVDs etc. for WHATEVER DONATION ANYONE CARES TO MAKE . . . and some have barely covered postage . . . your allegation about "profitably" is laughable . . . as were some of your other assertions.

[color=6699FF]really? Malone a liar? Given that he has 400+ first person accounts backing up his assertions--how many do you have on the other side from your own personal first person contacts?

edit on 31/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

edit on 31/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: ditto

edit on 31/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: ditto

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
reply to post by swanne

Unless you factor in extra-dimensions.

You seem to grasp the fact that getting here is monumentally hard, unless they were already here to begin with. Like we're told in Scripture. They can take 'any' form. Which would also account for the many species of 'aliens' we seem to see a lot of.

Yes... Good point. Like in entanglement. In a fifth dimension, two points of space can be right next to each other but appear far from each other in our 4-dimension world.

If two "1" each represents one of those 2 points, you can have

in a 2-D world, but to a 1-D world it'll look as if the two "1"s are far from each other:

Just don't forget that 1 dimension is not 1 universe. You need (according to Relativity) at least 4 dimensions to build only 1 Universe, or (according to String Theory) 11 dimensions to build only 1 universe.

edit on 31-7-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Hi.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join