It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You could wander out in the jungle and find a tribe that has never heard of Jesus and get the same answer....

Does that make them demons as well?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Could care less if there are aliens, gods, if they are demons or not...big fn deal.

I see enough human Demons to make up for all the Unseen demons out there, in fact,

Human demons got the unseen demons Beat, by a Mile and then some. If unseen demons were as evil as humans, huMans, rule of Fathers, and all that phallic centric Necro nonsense,

Well then, Earth would have been Anihilated Eons ago. So, uh, NO,

There isn't any "good" aliens nor "demon aliens"

Just a bunch of assholes who have destroyed the souls, lives, and minds of Billions upon Billions.

Now if Only Nature will take care of these HuMAN minins,

Oh wait, SHE is. Little by little, as slow as they have destroyed in their cold blooded callousness, they will die the same. Well, no, come to think if it, since they are NECROPHALLIC,

They'll probably dance and celebrate the final destruction.

Aliens demons, nah,

Most can look in the mirror or into the Eyes of their numberless VICTIMS,

That's your DEMONS,

Right

There.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Which means Heaven... or the place of GOD and the ANGELS.

So again (Even though Bo will ignore this) If you believe fallen angels are ETs, then you must also concede that the Angels of God are ETs... and if you believe in the book, then how could you rationally categorize them all as evil when some of them you should be revering?

So those using scripture this way to describe ETs as fallen angels actually revere ETs and are waiting for them to start making appearances.... they just can't put this simple equation together... and I don't really care what anybody really believes but to not be able to figure that out when one thumps the bible so hard... it's pretty sad.

I'm done for tonight.

[color=6699FF]sheesh

Now who's ignoring what?

I ALREADY ANSWERED THAT!

Essentially I AGREED that God's angels are also not of this world but are part of God's HEAVENLY HOST!

As in . . . drum roll . . . HEAVENLY . . . as in . . . HEAVEN!

Of course. That's a no-brainer.

However, you seem to make an assumption that distinguishing between God's angels and fallen angels is

difficult

for those who walk intimately with Jesus full of His Holy Spirit.

That would be a WRONG assumption.

Now for those NOT in relationship with Jesus and full of His Spirit,

the fallen "angels of light" may well delude 100's of millions of unwary souls.

Sigh.

edit on 28/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag fix

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Folks can play word salad and daffynitionary until the cows come home.

For some it seems to be an ego trip.

It's not fruitful on this topic nor any other, imho.

I see no evidence that you seriously want to examine the whole historical record and the evidence. A lot of it is more tedious than I care to get into on such a thread. Help yourself. If you want to know the truth as you hold yourself out as wanting, you'll search it out.

If you merely want to throw rocks at those of us who believe differently than you--help yourself--you're an artist at it.

Therefore, I have no motivation to flatter your blather much more.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There's evidently different degrees of combinations of the two types of DNA. Some are more alien looking and some quite passable as human.

IIRC, there's begun to be some DNA evidence verified but laboratories are still quite skittish.

No. I don't have any refs and would not care to offer you any.

You can take my memory and opinions or not.

And you can rant and deride about that as you see fit to do, or not.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Go to

www.biblegateway.com...

insert the keyword

nephilim

also insert

"sons of God"

etc. etc.

Help yourself.

I'm not your research assistant.

I don't jump to your DEMANDS.

You can take my opinions and my memory or not. Your choice.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Who has been saying that aliens are demons?

Aliens are fallin angels every religious fanatic Knows that.

What were you thinking. heresy comes to mind. Ya heretic!
edit on 28-7-2013 by Diisenchanted because: fixed fallin

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Does this Malone guy have evidence? Or is it purely conjecture based on a few cherry picked verses in the bible? If it is, I would hardly call that evidence.

More than 6 hours worth of scholarly presentations by very qualified scholars. There's also plenty of documents.

I gather you haven't even looked at his website.

What an UNsurprise.

So much for genuinely wanting to know the truth.

Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Actually, that allegation about the Bible is false.

Check out

Lee Strobel's

THE SEARCH FOR THE REAL JESUS

and

Josh McDowell's

EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT.

That allegation about the Bible being so changed and unreliable is simply wholesale false.

It's a great thrill to those who want to rebel against God to think it's true. It's simply not true.

It's like a lof of folks are DEDICATED TO ET'S BEING BENEVOLENT, SPACE BROTHERS--coming to save us and the planet from us.

Anything but to have to face and deal with CREATOR GOD ALMIGHTY.

Wishful thinking is not reality.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I don't know that they ever did.

There have been tales through the ages of such evil spirit copulations . . . I'm forgetful of how to spell the words . . . succubi etc.

God merely dispatched a group of such at the time of Noah's flood. We have no solid evidence of how many 1/3 of the angels who fell with satan were.

No. Abortion is murder.

As many who are advocating after birth "abortion" brazenly demonstrate, now.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I agree. If aliens are demons then they do not need to abduct people and do experiments on them (or cattle for that matter).

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

SAMUEL MORRIS: THE MARCH OF FAITH

provides a good answer to that argument.

As do many Muslim tribes and extended families all having visions, visitations and dreams of Jesus The Christ on the same night or week.

Folks who want to know and resist the evil fallen angels can walk with Christ and be helped on such scores.

Those who want to follow the ET/globalist Pied Pipers will be able to do that . . . all the way into the caverns of the Morlachs like good Eloi.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hi Boymonkey74: I recently asked a friend who believes in that and the "second coming".
"What will you say when that which are waiting for, the 2nd Coming happens and the Heavens open up, the trumpets sound and Him and all his Angels appear in the sky coming down to earth in a blaze of glory to save mankind?"

His response? "Oh no! Those will be DEMONS pretending." Frustrated, I asked another question. "Why do you give God so little credit that in the whole universe(s)...he could not have done the same thing on all the other millions of planets out there? Spreading the word of love and God?"

His response? "Nope! When I see the Lord and His angels led by the Archangels coming from the sky...they will be demons!'

ETs and UFO's to him....same thing. "Wont ever happen. Those are DEMONS and FALLEN ANGELS."

At that point...I completely gave up asking....

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You theory is absurd and it's not scriptural. You make these claims and can't back them up. You haven't provided any links to support your theory either. All you've got is just a bunch of nonsense including fallen angels making babies with earth girls. ABSURD!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

This didn't really address anything I said.

The nephilim are called "sons of god" after the fall. Why would god put nephilim on the same level as Jesus? Wasn't Jesus a son of god too?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I don't know that they ever did.

There have been tales through the ages of such evil spirit copulations . . . I'm forgetful of how to spell the words . . . succubi etc.

God merely dispatched a group of such at the time of Noah's flood. We have no solid evidence of how many 1/3 of the angels who fell with satan were.

No. Abortion is murder.

As many who are advocating after birth "abortion" brazenly demonstrate, now.

But it was okay for the for the Israelites to go out and kill thousands, if not millions, of people, because they had polluted DNA from fallen angels?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by KaelemJames

This didn't really address anything I said.

The nephilim are called "sons of god" after the fall. Why would god put nephilim on the same level as Jesus? Wasn't Jesus a son of god too?

No, the "sons of God", (bene ha elohim) is always translated as "angels".

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If you merely want to throw rocks at those of us who believe differently than you--help yourself--you're an artist at it.

I don't see how asking for evidence or scripture that backs your theory is "throwing rocks" at you. If you think that, you need to harden your skin a little bit, because I'm far from throwing rocks at you.

Could you provide scripture, or anything for that matter, that backs up your claim that all the nephilim weren't killed during the flood and that they are still around today impregnating women?

If not, I'll have to call bunk for the time being.

No. I don't have any refs and would not care to offer you any.

Aliens aren't evil. Oh, you want proof? Too bad, I don't care to provide any to you, so just take my word for it.

Seems like a cop out doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

This maybe irrelevant to the topic but:
Long time ago, I've read someone stated that Humans are a greater threat to life on earth than any alien race

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
From a biblical stand point of visitation, Ezekiels encounter with something (Angels) from beyond this world described in my minds eye a UFO.

Ezekiel

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

www.biblegateway.com...

I`m not one who has any experience, but if in the future I guess one is supposed to test the spirits. (that is if I havn`t high tailed it) so I can`t write off everything as demonic even if the majority are.

But also the universe is too unimaginably vast to think other life forms don`t exist whether we have been visited by these I`ll never probably know, but I believe the many of credible witnesses around the world from airline pilots and military personnel and pilots etc etc and many more from shows like...

I Know What I Saw
UFOs, Lies and the Cold War
Out Of the Blue
Etc etc

Or the documented mass sightings from yesteryear.

I`m unsure what evidence some people need other than one landing in their own back yard that there is more than just our everyday existence alone in this vastness, be they a combination of fallen angels, angels or from else where in the universe, though with the amount of con artists we have today posting on utube it really muddies the waters if government agencies and cover ups weren`t bad enough.

Anyway I`ve mostly enjoyed everyones input on the topic.

nanu nanu

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join