It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Sasquatch spotted in the remote mountains of Mission B.C.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

I concur, looks like a guy in blue overalls and a green shirt in the enhanced still you posted. If anything this may be a legitimate Luigi sighting.

I wonder if there are any large, green pipes nearby?

Now that's not to say that I don't believe in Bigfoot, I just don't think this is a video of him.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
What is with the title of this thread? The "remote mountains of Mission B.C."?

Mission is roughly 60 km/36 mi from downtown Vancouver, the third largest metropolitan area in Canada and the fourth largest on the west coast of North America with a population of approx. 2.5 million people.

How anyone can call that remote is strange.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I'm going with a girzzly bear on this one

Grizzly bears are not found in Mission,BC. I know because I live close to it.

Most likely a black bear picking salmon berries on its hind legs my best guess.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I live in British Columbia and honestly it could easily be some guy in a hairy suit, not saying that it is but to me it wouldn't be a hard thing to hoax. Don't get me wrong, I know at least one person who claims to have seen a Bigfoot and am open to the possibility but this is just to easy to fake imo. All it would take was one guy is a suit and another who taped him from a far enough distance to make it harder to detect details that might give them away.

Maybe I'm just suspicious. The figure in the footage seems a little clumsier than I would have expected Bigfoot to be as well, you think they'd be nimble in the woods since apparently that's where they hide out and presumably live.

Interesting footage though.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by flyingfish

Maybe it's just time to start shooting everything that looks like it might possibly be a Bigfoot. If it actually was, then well, yeah that would suck that he died, but at least there would finally be proof.

I haven't checked every State, but it is apparently legal to shoot Bigfoot in Texas. But, if it turned out to be a human in an ape suit, you could be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

While trying to find out what legal rights Bigfoot has, I came across this:

Humans shoot and kill Bigfoot on average of once every four years

What the ....

The article lists places, and dates when available. From 1884 to the present, 32 Bigfoots have been shot dead. They say most of the time the Bigfoot is just left there or buried, out of fear of being prosecuted.

They advise that if you actually shoot a real Bigfoot, to not turn it over to the authorities because "If you do, you’re likely to never see the body again."

They should add this to the definition of Idiocy: putting on an ape suit and walking around in the woods.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I've done some research on Big Foot, it is an avatar, a biological body for a species of Aliens

they use Earth for adventure,

they also have a sphere that follows them and warns them of humans and their intentions

And here comes the best part, you can believe me or not, up to you, and big foot likes it that way too

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ionwind

That's an interesting(& amusing) website.

Did you see their 'Secret Handshake'?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/au51f81943.jpg[/atsimg]
www.bigfootlunchclub.com...

As far as the legality of it, it actually does make sense.

There's a fine line there:
You don't wanna just call it an 'Open Season on Bigfoot'.
But IF it does happen, it would be much more likely for the story to become publicized, if the person who shot him/her/it doesn't have a fear of being prosecuted for it.

Unlike a Human, there's not gonna be a search party out looking for the reported 'Missing Bigfoot', which would obviously make it easier to just bury it, without people finding out about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
To all the "it's a guy in a suit" posters, and the actual researchers. Isn't bigfoot supposed to have a gait, or a way of walking that is really hard or impossible for humans to recreate? Ugh, I can't remember what it's called *googles* Compliant Gait. I can't watch the video cuz I'm at work, but does this video have the creature walking like that?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Originally posted by Malynn

Isn't bigfoot supposed to have a gait, or a way of walking that is really hard or impossible for humans to recreate?

When referring to something that may or may not even exist, and which has little to no actual details known about it, there really is nothing definitive that could be said about it's innate behaviors and/or mannerisms.

With that↑ being said.... Whoever/Whatever is in this video, wasn't walking on flat ground, so you probably wouldn't be able to tell one way or the other.

After watching it again, Human or 'Other', I still think he was pissed off about not catching any fish.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just to answer some questions. This is a celphone app, it is not real.

Legend Tracker App with the "augmented reality" of Bigfoot video that has been going around. Or to say, yes it's a cellphone app that shows a Bigfoot, it's not Bigfoot, a bear or a man in a suit.

The Legend Tracker app also has an augmented reality prize that shows a sasquatch walking through the forest as the user points his or her phone at the right location in the woods.
Thus as why he is walking the way he does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join