It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Sasquatch spotted in the remote mountains of Mission B.C.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
well at least this guy didn't get run over.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I'm going with a girzzly bear on this one

If you watch the video carefully, there's a certain spot the creature "steps down". The way it does it, at least to me, does not resemble any kind of bear... Just my thoughts though :p

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Here's the footage stabilized, zoomed and color corrected.

It's hard to say if real or not, but I'm more excited about this footage than I've been for a long time regarding sasquatch vids.

The creature, be it mystical ape or man in suit, seems to secrete a pretty big amount of fluid in a rapid way up to two times. Is it a heavy tabacco chewer?

Furthermore it looks like it's hammering something with it's fist at the very end of the video. Or making a furious hand gesture?

Also the leap it makes downwards is pretty cool. If any conclusion is to be made, I reckon it's safe to say this is not a bear of any kind.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
cool footage. we'd have to know what else is around there. Is it close to homes?
Is this a place where people hike a lot or is it out in the middle of nowhere, etc etc.
It's not a bear. It's either a person or bigfoot. I hope it's bigfoot. that'd be cool.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If you want to find bigfoot.....go 5miles south of I-90 and state hwy 18 east of Seattle...then go in the gate by bicycle or foot . It's a logging gate, they allow bikes.... That's Rattlesnake mtn. ...see on a map the void area S. E. of the mtn. no one can get through there.....take some back-up friends.
Set up and let loose with a predator call for 30 minutes....then leave for 35 minutes.....then return to the spot where you set-up. roll camera.!!

edit on 29-7-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

edit on 29-7-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Typical UFO bvllsh:t.... shaky cam.... no zoom... *sigh*

And, this is one of the two they've narrowed it down to.

Fantastic

Originally posted by SergeantTrammelant
Here's the footage stabilized, zoomed and color corrected.

thanks for at least doing that

edit on 7/29/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEthicalSkeptic

Originally posted by TheEthicalSkeptic

Yes, when you zoom in and watch, he is walking along the log and loses his balance and throws out his left arm to regain balance.

Which creature, of all in the world, does that? hmmmmm........
That is a puzzler....
I guess that would probably be instinctive behavior. and yeah, aside from Humans, I can't think of any other living creature that would do that.

Just last week, I was watching the 1st/Pilot Episode of a new TV Series.
(on the SyFy Channel, I think)
Titled: 'Joe Rogan Questions Everything'.

That episode was about Bigfoot. He talked to various people, and was looking at some of the supposed evidence. The title is quite accurate, because there weren't really any answers lol, just questions.....

.....anyways, One person(some sort of scientist) was talking about the DNA he had tested that was allegedly from something thought to possibly be Bigfoot hair. I don't know much about DNA, but he was claiming that 1 specific section of the DNA strand was almost identical to part of Human DNA. Aside from that 1 little section, most of it wasn't even close to Human.

[color=FFF4BF]That guy actually said something about a time in the past, when maybe a Human woman became impregnated after having intercourse with some sort of animal, and that is what led to the birth of Bigfoot. lol

I'm not saying that I actually believe that, and I'm pretty sure Joe didn't either. However, I suppose that if it were in fact true, it could explain how he knew to throw his arm out for balance.

reply to post by Schillinger

Originally posted by Schillinger

If this creature was real it would be either too stupid to keep hidden as long as it has or smart enough to make contact on it's own. It's hard to miss a 12 foot tall ape.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that↑, but Humans are dirty, greedy, stupid, and mean. Staying in hiding would be the smart move. Making contact would be the stupid move.

On the other hand, we cannot know for sure that he hasn't already made contact. Bigfoot, along with his wife and kids, could be living with some old lady in a cabin on a mountain....... Ya never know, at this very moment, Mrs. Bigfoot might be in the kitchen cooking up a big ol' breakfast of bacon and eggs.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Typical UFO bvllsh:t.... shaky cam.... no zoom... *sigh*
He/it/whatever was definitely not flying.

Posted in the OP directly underneath the video:

Originally posted by predator0187

A couple were hiking on a logging road above one of the lakes in Mission, BC, when taking photos of the scenic views they spotted something moving. Even though they were a fair distance away they were still able to zoom in enough to see something standing upright.

Since it was zoomed in, that is what caused it to be more shaky. 'Zooming in' increases the degree to which your movements become visible within the video.

The further you zoom = The more drastic your small movements will appear.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Looks like its in an area where theres been some logging taken place.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here's a bear walking upright for comparison:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What I don't get is how calm this people act when they spot a big foot. I mean I wouldn't want to scare it away but sinces it really far it wont hear you. I would be flipping out and going crazy xD. Well not thta crazy but i would be talking. They just know that we can sense their acting iff they were if they were to talk.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles.....anyways, One person(some sort of scientist) was talking about the DNA he had tested that was allegedly from something thought to possibly be Bigfoot hair. I don't know much about DNA, but he was claiming that 1 specific section of the DNA strand was almost identical to part of Human DNA. Aside from that 1 little section, most of it wasn't even close to Human.

Yes, I have heard this claim 3 times inside the Bigfoot DNA testing 'community' (were there such a thing). There are two types of DNA in our genomic makeup:

1. Mitochondrial DNA - mtDNA - which is handed down from the mother to progeny via the mitochondria in the cytoplasm in the zygote - and not via nuclear material, - and ONLY carries the maternal history of an individual's genome.

2. Nuclear DNA - nDNA - which is the complete gamete fusion of mother and father DNA into the nucleus genome of the cell which forms the zygote (us, in genomic library terms).

Most DNA analysis is performed on mtDNA because there are only 16,569 base pairs in human mtDNA - which is not really that much. It is usually value laden and much much cheaper. Cambridge University and a few other sources cite benchmarks that one mutation will naturally occur inside .0033-.0043 of a bacterial sized genome in a generation. There is debate over this. Nonetheless, we can generally origin-age our human mtDNA roughly by how many and what type of mutation record is extant in it.

So when they analyze a 'Bigfoot' hair, the first thing to look at is the mtDNA. The extraordinary claim is that it shows up to be basically human. An old version of human, but human nonetheless. The result I saw published in one study links a purported Bigfoot hair and skin sample back to Homo sapiens haplotype A10L1A2 mitochondrion (16,558 bp per Mishmar, Pesini, Golik, et al.).

Now that is a version of human which is 15,500 years old.

So, it begs the question. If it is not a Bigfoot hair, where did they get a sample of 15,500 year old human mtDNA? Not from accidental contamination, and not by going out and yanking hairs off people's heads on the street at random, hoping to get an OLD human DNA sample.

Where did they get this old human DNA?

The only two options are Bigfoot is linked to 15,500 year old human DNA, or the studier fraudulently stealing an old human mtDNA sample and salting it into the test materials, or paying the external labs off to publish fiction.

In any case, these are indeed claims, not observations - and extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. So, this should be replicated by a competing open science peer review group with the same sample base used in the claim study.

Otherwise, if they are not willing to do this, we are forced to assume fraud as the only viable explanation. I am growing weary of constantly having to default to parsimonious conclusions that everything is fraud on this topic.

edit on 29-7-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SergeantTrammelant

Cheers for that, heck Iam in a good mood today so I think it is bigfoot

I would love to have a pint with one of those dudes.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
Here's a bear walking upright for comparison:

Yep, that is a bear walking upright. So we can dispense with the distraction that these are mis-observed bears.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
it was Aliens, Definitely Aliens

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
My thoughts are:

Why, in this age of electronics, do people not know how to use their zoom button?

Blurry photos are right in league with far away photos. Why bother?

I thought it was common knowledge that cellphone zooms we're digital and not optical.

Digital zoom pretty much equals that it gets blurrier more and more.
It's also straining on the eyes if the cameraman is shaking, even barely.

I don't mind the video, you probably need glasses because I can see as clear as the quality of the camera can offer. Image enhancers do exist but digital zooming, which is what every phone I've seen has, would have not made it less blurry.
edit on 29-7-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Looks like it might be the real deal! i sure hope so because we need hard evidence to prove they exist, without evidence all we have is speculation.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It looka like a man

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
27 seconds!?!? That's it??!!

I appreciate the 27 seconds that we were blessed with, but why wouldn't the person film this creature until the battery ran out?!!?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Now I've seen the messing with sasquatch commercials but I would have HAD to get closer to whatever this is. Of course I'm taking my pistol with me to injure (not kill) it if it noticed me and became aggressive.

Rest assured if that was me filming, I'd have exclusive footage.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join