It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Sasquatch spotted in the remote mountains of Mission B.C.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Looks like it could be a person wearing a dark hoodie. No--It's bigfoot wearing a dark hoodie!

Huh, I wonder if animals have evern been seen to spontaneously don articles of human clothing?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Maybe it's just time to start shooting everything that looks like it might possibly be a Bigfoot. If it actually was, then well, yeah that would suck that he died, but at least there would finally be proof.

BUT the main thing that would accomplish would be lowering the amount of idiots who think it's a good idea to put on an animal costume and walk around in the woods. Such a brilliant idea. lol

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I may be wrong, but I thought that was his left arm.

Yes, when you zoom in and watch, he is walking along the log and loses his balance and throws out his left arm to regain balance.

Which creature, of all in the world, does that? hmmmmm........
That is a puzzler....

You would think, a creature who lived in the Pacific pine forests long enough to grow 7.5 feet tall, would be more skilled than this at traversing downwood terrain (including the 'can't see my feet' high step just after this).

Sadly, I think it is the same bozo who was acting like a gorilla in Legend Tracker's previous YouTube posting...with the Chinese tourists.

edit on 28-7-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

na, I think it's a splash. Another one happens at 18 sec just like it.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

looks like bigfoot was wearing a vest when he turns to the camera...

No sale here...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well, if that is not a man in a suit then someone caught a Sasquatch on video finally

It is the right area, and it sure does look like the real thing to me, but it is so hard to tell because of how easy it is to fake something like this with a good costume and it is very far away from the camera...but it certainly DOES look like a Sasquatch from all reported sighting, and right area.

Can't say either way, but man, I sure hope it is legit!

First impression was "OH WOW! Someone caught one of video!
"

That for me, leaves it open as possible until proven otherwise.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish

Oh Boy!... It's going to be a great tourist season in Mission, BC..

Fortunately ATSers are not as easily fooled as Chines tourist...or so it would seem.

Well that just destroyed my thoughts on it maybe being the real thing...lol
A promo for tourism.....

Bummer.

Or is it? Is legend tracker just promoting fake video's or are they looking for the real thing?

Need more info!
edit on 28-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I read up on the legend tracker and it's not very clear. It would seem the app just inserts augmented reality. In other words, a computer generated image.

Using the tools available in the app, adventurers can determine their distance from a Treasure Mark, figure out how far away and in which direction the Sasquatch is from them, activate sonar and radar to visualize and hear the Sasquatch, and possibly even spot the Sasquatch with an augmented reality camera!

Augmented reality (AR) is a live, direct or indirect, view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented (or supplemented) by computer-generated sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data. It is related to a more general concept called mediated reality, in which a view of reality is modified (possibly even diminished rather than augmented) by a computer. As a result, the technology functions by enhancing one’s current perception of reality.[1] By contrast, virtual reality replaces the real world with a simulated one

So you see, a man in a costume is not required.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Getting yourself killed playing Bigfoot is a very real danger so long as it remains profitable.
I think as more people try and cash in, it could be just a matter of time before someone gets shot.
Bigfoot Hoax Turns Deadly

But in the OP video I think the tell tail signs of editing and the sound removed, points to the videographer knowing what the subject was.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

What bigfoot? Thats me for frig's sake.

Cant I get a little g-damn privacy?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Yeah, understand that.

Anything can be faked digitally now.

Guess someone will have to shoot and kill one before we will ever truly know for sure

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Dunno what or who it is... too far away. But at .19 or so there is a light, or reflection in the center of the screen behind the subject. Wonder what that is?

Anyhoo, thanks for the looksie.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by FlySolo

Yeah, understand that.

Anything can be faked digitally now.

Guess someone will have to shoot and kill one before we will ever truly know for sure

That might just be the next 10 million dollar reality tv show prize.

Dean Cain bigfoot hunt

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

You know honestly, I would hate to see someone actually kill one, however, it would put to rest if it is real or not once and for all.

Just glad I'm not the one pulling that trigger.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Grizzly Bear / Brown Bear

Not near enough evidence to prove otherwise.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

heh, if one is ever shot and proven to the world, you can bet it would open up a whole other can of worms.
It would mean that Missing 411 contains some truth regarding the scores of people, including children, who've gone missing in national parks.

A tip from a national park ranger led to this three year, 7000+ hour investigative effort into understanding the stories behind people who have vanished. The book chronicles children, adults and the elderly who disappeared, sometimes in the presence of friends and relatives. As Search and Rescue personnel exhaust leads and places to search, relatives start to believe kidnappings and abductions have occurred. The belief by the relatives is not an isolated occurrence; it replicates itself time after time, case after case across North America.

Think "JAWS" but in the woods. People will never look at national parks the same way again. If Bigfoot is responsible for snatching kids, you can be sure this species would be hunted nearly to extinction.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
If this creature was real it would be either too stupid to keep hidden as long as it has or smart enough to make contact on it's own. It's hard to miss a 12 foot tall ape.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Interesting! I was thinking, "Bear.", till it hopped down the far side of that hill on two legs. I wonder if anyone has done enhancements or zoom of this video?

I would recommend to all using the YT link, and watching in full screen mode. MUCH more clear there, and definitely NOT a bear. This thing moves on two legs, and bends at the waist, before standing straight and walking off.
edit on 29-7-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: added comment

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
My thoughts are:

Why, in this age of electronics, do people not know how to use their zoom button?

Blurry photos are right in league with far away photos. Why bother?

Edit:
Good job on making it known though, maybe someone with some experience can enhance the video.

SnF
edit on 28-7-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

A lot of cell cameras don't have a zoom function. Then, too, this was very short, and it's possible that by the time they realized it could be something other than a bear, it was already gone.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Off-Site content: "This is amazing!"

Not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join