It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancients Knew More Than We Give Credit..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Worth a watch, please review

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I would like to know how this equates to the ancients knowing there's was a hexagon shape on staurn? Because it seems to me this is the whole premise of the thread

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
I would like to know how this equates to the ancients knowing there's was a hexagon shape on staurn? Because it seems to me this is the whole premise of the thread

Yes, exactly, because its not as if the Hexagon shape doesn't turn up anywhere else in nature. Bees for example make hexagons.Bees are also a symbol of fertility and were reveared by the ancients.Honey was also seen as the food of the Gods and Bees were known as the messengers of the Gods.We also find Hexagonal shapes in plants and flowers and in rock formations.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

This begs the question of is it merely coincidence that they did so, or did our ancient and mystical ancestors know more about the nature of reality than our "Scientific Establishment" gives them credit for...

As others have pointed out the hexagram/hexagon is seen in nature. I can see that tree canopy size is always related to trunk size. Does that make ME more knowledgeable "about the nature of reality than our 'scientific establishment' gives us credit for'?? This is what you are trying to get everyone to agree to, but as pointed out any hexagon shape on Saturn means nothing when that shape, amongst hundred of other shapes, appear through created things. I'm left with, so what? The fact that people who worship creation say that two triangles represent sexual organs is laughable for I can say that no, it's squares, or another can argue its actually circles. They mean whatever some man conjures up in his imagination then he goes about convincing others in his new religion 'here is what it means'. Then yet another religion is created all from the imagination of men. Make it "secret" and other gullibles think oh... perhaps they know something that Our Creator didn't tell me about.

And, I'd like to know the answer to this question please. Can any telescope actually see this supposed hexagon shaped storm on Saturn, or are images only available from the biggest occult stamped Freemason organisation on this planet, NASA, and its 'subsidiaries'? Can I walk down to my local observatory and see it for myself? If not (and I really don't know the answer), then why would I trust a Freemason branded organisation to tell me that it is there when I know that their religion thinks two triangles stuck together are the sexual organs or whatever sexual things it is you believe they represent?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Here is what I posted in the other thread, since it will go here too.

The hexagram represents the merging of what is above with what is below, so to speak.

The Up Triangle is the Yin, or +, or Sky, your Spirit essence, or whatever.
And the Down Triangle is the Yang, or -, or Earth, your physical body, or whatever equivalent.

Together they create the hexagram / sexagram when merged. This is the mind realm where the body and spirit connect. The merging of the up and down forces.

Inside of it is a hexagon, which is the honeycomb of the bees, the snow flake, and the shape of many molecular structures, among other things.

This is probably the most important symbol ever to exist in human history.
It represents conception, creation, unity of opposites, etc.
Male unites with Female.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The hexagram also represents God, the Baphomet.

The hermaproditic merging of the heavens and hells, of the light and dark.

Without one the other cannot exist.

It is the foundation or root of knowledge, the act of differentiating or compare/contrast.

From that root all knowledge branched out.

+++

Money = Sex = Sexagram = God

On the theistic paper notes or metal coins of devotion to the cult, we have two sides.
Heads and tails.

One side is the spirit, where the symbols of the gods reside.
And on the other side is the symbol of earth and body, the divine rulers in flesh.

Look up Juno Moneta.
The Mint in Rome was her cult temple.

Still is our God today. Because money and sex are the gods of mankind lets be honest folks.
She is the true Statue of Liberty btw hehe.

++++
Also the Hexagram represents the combined 4 elements into the mysterious '5th Element' : Aether / Quintessence

This is the Qi/Chi, and it is the "Force" of the Universe, the underlying energy manifesting within all.
Which as I noted earlier is the symbol of "God".

edit on 28-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I have got tons of stuff for you and everyone else.

It is stuff I bet no one knows about except the highest levels of occultists.

It is a ton of content so I don't really know where to get started but I will figure it out eventually.

Perhaps I should pick up the pace as everyone else is catching up ?
It's gonna be magnificent I really am looking forward to it!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

One of those was a magic square >.>

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

To disprove a general assertion, it is only necessary to disprove it in one instance.

I'm sorry, but when you define that under such a broad category as "No, they haven't.", your personal experiences are irrelevant. You are talking about 'they', therefore your experiences are not theirs. Which means because you didn't receive something, does not mean nobody else did....

If Santa goes around and gives everyone in your family presents, but you didn't receive one, does that mean that they really didn't receive a present, simply because you didn't?
edit on 28-7-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Why would they use a hexagram in particular to associate with Saturn? A hexagram contains the mystical aspects of both itself and the hexagon. I find it more than coincidence that a hexagonal storm just happens to exist on the north pole of Saturn...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
First, OP thank you for the wonderful thread. This is a topic near and dear to my heart and has actually been on my mind for about a week now.

reply to post by winofiend

Ok, now for you guys! I understand the skeptical viewpoint that the ancients couldn't have possibly known about the hexagon/ hexagram on Saturn. However, there is no need to call anyone a woowoo, and I'll tell you why. Let me introduce you to a wonderful man named Ed Leedskalnin who built the only modern megalithic site in the world, Coral Castle. Ed claimed to have built this wonder using the secrets of the pyramid builders. Hmmm...

Coral Castle

Well, there sure seems to be quite a bit of Saturn imagery around this place. Wait, what could this mean?

See Saturn in the background there? Well, huh. It seems according to historic records, Coral Castle was completed in the 1920's. In this article NASA claims that they found the Hexagon in 1981 with their Voyager craft. So, now the question is; How did Ed Leedskalnin know that Saturn exhibited this strange property? You could possibly argue that he didn't, but he did write a book on magnetics: Magnetic Current .

Why do I think magnetics are relevant to this discussion? Well, It all starts with eastern religion (somewhat ancient, right?). The heart chakra, Anahata, just happens to be symbolized by a hexagram, aka Shatkona in Hinduism.

Anahata

Well, guess what? It just so happens to turn out that our hearts generate an electromagnetic field. If you need a website to tell you that, you can take your pick because I literally just spent 30 minutes looking through several of them. Sorry.

This gets out into further territory that starts to question the status-quo of modern academia, and I won't do that here, however if reaction to this is strong enough, I may do a separate thread to explain all the where-ins and whyfors. In the meantime however, I suggest reading up on Nikola Tesla and see what he accomplished with similar knowledge that went against mainstream academia.

edit on 28-7-2013 by southofheaven because: Forgot to space.com link!

edit on 28-7-2013 by southofheaven because: added shatkona info to be thorough

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
The religion of the ancient Egyptians is known to have included sun-worship.

The 6 pointed star is an ancient sun worship symbol.

This is perhaps the oldest form of idolatry practiced by the ancients.

Many Jews and Christians have been deceived by Jewish Kabbalists who would have them believe that the six-pointed star is a Jewish symbol. Nothing could be further from the truth. It is not a Jewish symbol, but an occult symbol. The six-pointed star is a hexagram – a curse mark – no matter what name it may have: the Star of David, Solomon’s Seal, Double Triangle, Shield of David, etc. When the occult practitioner puts a curse on someone, he uses the hexagram!

It is not our goal to condemn the Jewish people, but to condemn the six-pointed star, a curse mark.

The 6-pointed star is not a Jewish symbol, but an Egyptian symbol which Israel adopted in the wilderness due to their apostasy.

Acts 7:37-43 “This is that Moses…to whom our fathers wold not obey, but thrust him from them, and IN THEIR HEARTS TURNED BACK AGAIN INTO EGYPT… And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifices unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands. Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the HOST OF HEAVEN: as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to Me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of FORTY YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS? Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the STAR OF YOUR GOD REMPHAN, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.”

Amos 5:26-27 “But ye have born the tabernacle of your Moloch, and Chiun (Remphan) your images, the STAR OF YOUR GOD, which ye made to yourselves. Therefore, will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord…” Saturn Worship

AHA! I never put this together before.

Zechariah 8:13

King James Version (KJV)

13 And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.
/ex]

Interesting!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I think that natural object might be a beacon of some sort

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

This is what I have wondered myself, what exactly is it a beacon for, and let alone for whom?

It is almost as if someone is designating the Planet Saturn, as a source of wisdom...

Another thing I've been looking into is that Saturn was also represented by a sickle, much like how you harvest crops with a sickle....

Back a few years ago, HiddenHand, mentioned the same word "Harvest" about the near future...

Does anybody have information on Saturn, the Harvester?
edit on 28-7-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
And just how exactly would they have known there were hexagon-shaped storms on Saturn? They didn't have telescopes to view that after all. Just a coincidence imo.

It seems much more likely if they were influenced by the hexagon, it was simply from a honeycomb.

Here is another example from a thread here:

Deep Sea Jellyfish

Watch a couple minutes in - hexagons make up the frame of this sucker. So they are not uncommon in nature - they have strength, so naturally things evolve to make structures out of that shape. So to me at least, it's more likely they were seen in a terrestrial setting, and copied - just because they are seen on Saturn as well doesn't mean ancient civilizations could see Saturn to that degree.
edit on 28-7-2013 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Lord Pacals tomb at Palenque has three sets of descending stairs of 22 steps each. 3x22=66
edit on 28-7-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Perhaps a search in this large Rock Art website archive might get lucky:
Bradshaw Institute

I am mobile and can't get the feature to work.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by windslayer

I like this site:

saturndeathcult.com...

And look up Alien Sky on youtube too, the thunderbolts did an outstanding job.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I believe that the ancient Shamans were adept at the art of Astral travel.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by WhiteNite

My theory is astral projection, but that's a whole 'nother thread in itself.
Astral projection is a great thread idea. But that's a good theory I never thought of it like that. The ancients knew I saturns rings. Way before the telescope if I'm correct. They very well could of been in touch with the astral plane.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join