It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancients Knew More Than We Give Credit..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I find this interesting myself, wasn't it Richard Hoagland who use to talk about this all the time until NASA started stonewalling him everywhere?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by geobro

I find this interesting myself, wasn't it Richard Hoagland who use to talk about this all the time until NASA started stonewalling him everywhere?
yes i thought his book on the monuments of mars was a good read he seems to have done his homework especially on arthur .c .clark and how 2001 was supposed to be set on saturn

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

especially on arthur .c .clark and how 2001 was supposed to be set on saturn
You mean he read the short story The Sentinel? So did I. That's not exactly research.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by geobro

especially on arthur .c .clark and how 2001 was supposed to be set on saturn
You mean he read the short story The Sentinel? So did I. That's not exactly research.

i am sure i read that the other planets have anomalies at 19.47 degrees but old age is getting the better of my mind

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by southofheaven

Does the model of Saturn at the Coral Castle have a hexagon at its north pole?

Or are you just assuming a connection between the model of Saturn hidden behind trees in the background of your photo and the hexagram in the foreground pond? Have you forgotten that the hexagram is also a common (indeed, common-or-garden) way of representing a star? I see nothing in your photo but some astronomical imagery – moons, stars, a ringed planet – and certainly nothing that suggests that the sculptor (or the ancients) knew anything whatever about a hexagonal storm on Saturn.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteNite
Astral projection is a great thread idea. But that's a good theory I never thought of it like that. The ancients knew I saturns rings. Way before the telescope if I'm correct.

You are not correct.

Harte
edit on 7/28/2013 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

So, can you tell me why Saturn is displayed there at coral castle?

Ed Leedskalnin repeatedly said he left clues all over Coral Castle as to how his technology worked. The guy knew exactly what he was doing. Do you suggest that it is a mere coincidence? Did you know that the coral he used just so happens to be comprised of a crystalline hexagonal lattice pattern? The limestone used to build the pyramids also just so happens to have this same hexagonal lace pattern. Everything left around the site is in some way linked to hexagonal patterns, including the only planet featured there, Saturn.

The device he used to build the site was in some way magnetic. The deal here isn't just that the hexagram happens to be linked to the heart chakra, heart magnetism, etc, but that it has been suggested that the storm on Saturn's pole is somehow caused by magnetic forces.

Did you know that the hexagonal pattern on Saturn's pole can be recreated using cymatics? When you create cymatic patterns with sound, you have to use a speaker. Well, a speaker is only copper wire and a magnet. Think about the implications there.

So do some research and let me know what you think. Do I think that it is more than mere coincidence? Yes I do, however I have researched Coral Castle and have connected the dots for myself. If you refuse to think outside the box and consider other possibilities other than those of the very same people who have repeatedly failed to recreate any structure of this kind, then no amount of proof I throw out at you will convince you of anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by southofheaven

So, can you tell me why Saturn is displayed there at coral castle?

Ed Leedskalnin repeatedly said he left clues all over Coral Castle as to how his technology worked. The guy knew exactly what he was doing. Do you suggest that it is a mere coincidence? Did you know that the coral he used just so happens to be comprised of a crystalline hexagonal lattice pattern? The limestone used to build the pyramids also just so happens to have this same hexagonal lace pattern. Everything left around the site is in some way linked to hexagonal patterns, including the only planet featured there, Saturn.

The device he used to build the site was in some way magnetic. The deal here isn't just that the hexagram happens to be linked to the heart chakra, heart magnetism, etc, but that it has been suggested that the storm on Saturn's pole is somehow caused by magnetic forces.

Did you know that the hexagonal pattern on Saturn's pole can be recreated using cymatics? When you create cymatic patterns with sound, you have to use a speaker. Well, a speaker is only copper wire and a magnet. Think about the implications there.

So do some research and let me know what you think. Do I think that it is more than mere coincidence? Yes I do, however I have researched Coral Castle and have connected the dots for myself. If you refuse to think outside the box and consider other possibilities other than those of the very same people who have repeatedly failed to recreate any structure of this kind, then no amount of proof I throw out at you will convince you of anything.
you learn something new every day i never knew the pyramids had a hexagonal pattern or the coral either .

edward keedskalnin is a puzzle as to what he managed to achive .

i got a piece of glass and some sand many years ago and showed a friend of mine cymantic patterns it totally blew him away

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

Originally posted by southofheaven
Did you know that the coral he used just so happens to be comprised of a crystalline hexagonal lattice pattern? The limestone used to build the pyramids also just so happens to have this same hexagonal lace pattern. Everything left around the site is in some way linked to hexagonal patterns, including the only planet featured there, Saturn.

you learn something new every day i never knew the pyramids had a hexagonal pattern or the coral either .

Many corals exhibit hexagonal patterns. Probably most of them. Here's an example of one:

However, the only stones in Egyptian pyramids that exhibit a hexagonal pattern are limestones containing fossil coral.
This is because the "cells" grow in group layers. The most efficient way to grow like this involves hexagons - exactly like in bee hives.

IOW, don't let them bull# you.

Harte

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
So glad to see that someone else is on to that SOB, Saturn. Before I continue on with my post, I'd like to give a--I'll try to be brief--report of my life over the last year. This thread seems to be one where it might be of at least minimal interest. Living in Kentucky, I rarely tell it to even my closest friends, as I'm tired of being told to go see a psychiatrist, or a preacher. Anyway:

A year and a half ago, I was a common dude. Two kids, house, dog, and a good relationship with a girl; in hindsight, I only pretended it was good, because, wasn't that what everyone else was doing? A few months later--all in shambles. I'm an estranged father, displaced to a dungeon-like basement in my friends house, rebuilding from ground-zero. It had become a "God is Dead" period in my life.

Then weird stuff--moments of sadness would roll over in me in the damndest places. It's hard to work when you want to do nothing but ball-up in a fetal position to cry--and you don't know why. And I mean that in that there were times it would happen and I could not determine it's origin; I had moved on, started putting something better together.

Then the 33(3) crap started happening (though truthfully, it still continues). I started seeing those numbers everywhere. And I mean everywhere. One time, for a week straight, my phone would ring at 0333. I'd look--no call, no message, no notification, no nothing.

So, I rabidly started searching for the meaning of that number, which has led me to many places, this place included. And then, I came across a site stating it has to do with Solomon's Seal/Star of David. From there, I learned of that creepy hexagram on top Saturn.

I'm an intuitive guy, but I appreciate truth and logic as well. So, these days, I'm feeling pretty confused. My gut's telling me that Saturn and "33" are supposed to mean something to my life right now. Meanwhile, I can't help but feel like maybe I'm just losing my effin' mind.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
You cannot expect the average ATS member to understand this knowledge, and this is barely the surface when in comes to the hexgram.

The hexagram is two triangles - which are artificial or non-natural geometric shapes - merged into one another. This is the female and male counter-part merging into on SACRED geometry - to create an ARTIFICAL WOMB. Which is - in the center of the merged triangles or hexagram - the center becomes an artificial womb, this is where demons, spirits - or we can just call it 'black magic' - is ARTIFICALLY BIRTHED FROM- and PULLED into the given dimension (in our case the 3rd).

Most of you reading this now - are born in a generation or era where we have forgotten our trueselves INTERNALLY - meaning mind, emotion, soul - and our connection to everything. Why did the ancients know a little bit of everything with the lack of high-tech? Becuase they were INTERNALLY CONNECTED INTO THE UNIVERSE.

Their minds and souls were not TRAPPED in the matrix or MA's-Tricks or the PLANET or PLAN-NET (capture the soul). Earth is a spherical gemometry - everything in the universe is geometry - geometry is SACRED because it CREATES realities - hence this is what freemason and the Royals are all about.

Your society is constructed precisley - according to the wanted construct of the geometry. Your human body is sacred geometry which is the PENTAGRAM which is PHI or FIVE (PHIVE) hence you have 5 limbs - this is exactly what Da Vinci was illustrating in his diagram of MAN.

Pyramids are sacred geometrry - to hijack consciousness - washington DC is sacred geometry - why do you think they call themselves MASONS? What is a mason?

[Google Definitions]
ma·son  
/ˈmāsən/Noun: A builder and worker in stone.

Stone represents the concrete reality of the 3rd dimension - when one constructs in stone it lasts throughout the ages - hence "it was written in stone". Metal deteiorates, as does most things we use in todays society.

The Masons CONSTRUCT REALITY through sacred gemetry - the target - is the human collective - hence SQUARING THE CIRCLE.

What does that term mean Covertpanther? It means - the circle is the most sacred shape, it is the TRUE, perfect gemetry of creation, it comes from the natural CREATOR itself - and not the self-imposing "Gods" we hear about, that our ancestors were so blind and obsessed of..

Sqauring the circle - the SOUL is a circle - is it COMPLETE - there is no straight lines in nature (creation) in terms of the smallest building blocks - Humans have powerful souls when it is SELF-KNOWN - when a Human/soul is internally-known it cannot be "captured" in a PLAN-NET because it is all-knowing.

So a colelctive of our ancient past - with great knowledge that you reading this now will not understand - set out to SQUARE the CIRCLE.. AKA.. CAPTURE the Human/Souls - this started with construct of societies, then religion.

Notice how your houses are squared? The room you sit in is squared? Your roads you drive on are squared? Your sidewalk you walk on is sqaured? The buildings are sqaured? Your CUBICAL is sqaured? Where you work is squared? Society was constructed the way it is to LIMIT the soul/mind of the Human body keeping their energy TRAPPED inside he body - focusing on everything but the INTERNAL SELF.

You EXIST on a SPEHERE. Your soul is the CIRCLE. So to trap or contain its energy one will square it.

Its all geometry and this hexagram is nothing more, nothing less then more "magic" tricks. I dont mean the magic you see in video games or movies, I dont mean magic like those wannabe "magicians". I mean MAGIC that controls and shapes realities.

Yea.. Time to wake up my friends
Becuase their agenda is almost compelte, and your still in a thousand year sleep (reincarnation - which is a trap through GEOMETRY - where the soul keeps going around in the karma wheel).

Deep stuff yes, you dont care because you dont want to beleive.. but what you believe does not matter - because THEY (your controllers) believe it, they USE this knowledge I speak of AGAINST you, and that is how they have conquered throughout the ages.

One has two options - Go back into your INTERNAL-slumber, be controlled and reincarnate into the NWO aka the elites complete EMPIRE.

OR

Wake up, people are HANDING you the knowledge you need to emancipate your mind and soul, come together and fight the old EMPIRE so we can create a new verson of 'Life on Earth'.

But most people will skip over this post, knock it off, and continue following science for answers. Science = EXTERNAL = OUTSIDE of YOU - YOU are a Mind/SOUL = INTERNAL. Putting more faith in external (which is the construct of religion, to always look and wait for things outside of yourself) ideas, and less focus and Inner-connectiveness - will get you another free ticket to another earth-life

Dont believe me? Goodluck, I tried
Any questions?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Then why didn't these wonderful ancients use a hexagon in their mumbo-jumbo and not a hexagram?

Look at your hexagram again. It contains, not only one hexagon as you say, but eight triangles and six pentagons. If the significant figure is the hexagon, where do these other shapes fit in?

People have been ascribing mystical properties to geometrical figures ever since they were first conceived. Triangles, rectangles, pentagrams and hexagrams get a lot of mileage. Pentagons and hexagons, not so much.

If you can dug up some mystical references connected with hexagons rather than hexagrams, this thread may start to acquire some credibility.

Meanwhile, those interested in a more to-the-point discussion on the Saturn Hexagon will enjoy this thread. Great Saturn pictures.

I always appreciate, sometimes begrudgingly, your demand for consistency and testable theories. A problem which arises here is that the current subject requires a dramatic shift of perception. The Ancients practiced primarily a "science" of consciousness in exploring what is commonly referred to as the subconscious or spirit world.

Modern scientific theory has no clear explanation for the phenomena of consciousness and so one must rely on more abstract concepts as can be found in psychological or metaphysical theories as seemingly crude tools for measurements.

Some of the great minds of humanity utilized these practice to, for lack of a better term, divine the deep truths of the material world through mathematical principles. Newton is a prime example of this in his practice of Alchemy or Pythagoras the initiate of the Egyptian mysteries.

The use of the hexagram was the result of an idea of the union of masculine and feminine involved in experiencing the 'divine.'

Can we agree that it is curious and fascinating that the symbol of hexagram has for thousands of years been associated with a planet that just so happens to have a storm in the shape of a hexagon on one of its poles as well as an 'eye' on its opposing pole?

I hope you do not dismiss the potential of exploring the practices of the Ancients as they offer the potential for exploration of a realm beyond the current understanding of the scientific community.

I personally have found that exploration of phenomena described by the ancients has been present in many of the formative movements that have lead to modern society. I even recently authored a thread identifying this phenomena in the early developers of the personal computer and those pushing the ideologies associated with it.

-FBB

You're asking a debunker to do a complete cognitive 180, and graduate to the ranks of skeptic. My advice: don't hold your limited breath, and don't waste your limited time.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone has mentioned that when you convert the Star of David and Tree of Life symbols to 3D, and combine them, you get the 64 point tetrahedron.

Everyone is talking about the "symbology" of the male/female good/evil force, but the combination of these two symbols in 3D produce fractal, harmonious inward and outward forces.

Can anyone explain how ancient cultures would have known that, and how to separate the parts of the 64-point tetrahedral grid into two easily recognizable 2D symbols?
edit on 29-7-2013 by maus80 because: addition

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

I already explained it - if you want answers and participate in a thread, might as well read some of the replies to the OP right?

I'll repeat it again - our ancients - who were US in ANOTHER "time" or era - were more INTERNALL connected to eachother, and the universe, and thus interdimensional beings as wel - thus knowledge was infinite and NOT held by a few bloodlines (until obviously that time came to kill, burn, lie, and conquer).

What do you think has been going on in places like Tibet or the Mayans, or ANCIENT Egypt? You think everyone just guessed what the universe was about, guessed how to construct pyramids, and play "make up characters and worship them" ???

Seriously, that is an ignorant mind - if one thinks and perceives our ancestors like that. INTER-CONNECTIVENESS. The mind is a FIELD (Mind-field) that all is connected to. We call is the "sub-conscious-mind". Ring a bell?

Again - why do you think the ancients all have simular "gods", simular structures and beliefs, simular ways of civilizing?

Inter-connection

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The Ancients by default knew so much more than we do. They lived for an average of 900 years or more.
Don't you think that even Albert Einstein with his high I.Q. would be comparable to a chimp ? (kind of a Lance Link thingy).
We are only during this age becoming anywhere close to them thanks to A.I. supercomputing. Of course they did have analog computers during their day.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Yule C Mann

The problem with the technological age is, mankind has forgotten the mind in replacement of the machine...Too many people with "Smart Phones" that will flip pancakes, rub your balls, and calculate the square root of 1.89192344, simultaneously... It's just absolutely ridiculous..Can't tell you how many times in high school, I noticed my peers pulling out a calculator to complete simple and basic math.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

the bermuda triangle and the devils triangle on the opposite side on the earth

Centered on 25°N (Bermuda) and 34°N (Devil's), but why let accuracy get in the way of a good story?

the great red spot on jupiter

Centered on 22°S, but why let accuracy get in the way of a good story?

cydonia on mars

Centered on 41°N, but why let accuracy get in the way of a good story.

...all at 19.47 degrees

None of them are at 19.47°.

Cool story, (geo)bro.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by southofheaven

Can you tell me why Saturn is displayed there at coral castle?

In a garden that also contains carved crescent moons, stars and the like? Isn't it obvious? The theme of the garden (at least that portion of it in the photo) was astronomical, and so Saturn – or at any rate a representation of a ringed planet, as popular with artists and cartoonists – is present along with the rest of the astronomical grab-bag.

The rest of your post is a bit hard to make sense of. Apparently I've missed all kinds of wonderful connexions that hold some ginormous portent, but since you're not saying what it is I don't know whether I can agree with you or not. Let's see if we can get back to the point at issue – are you saying that the artworks at this Coral Castle prove a hexagon is a hexagram, or at least magically equivalent to one? And if so, could you explain how?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Saturn was the only planet created at Coral Castle.....

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

You're asking a debunker to do a complete cognitive 180, and graduate to the ranks of skeptic.

Actually, it's even more hopeless than that: trying to get me to read that stuff is like trying to get me to breathe library paste.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join