It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancients Knew More Than We Give Credit..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

The Planets at Coral Castle. From the far corner is Mars, Saturn, and the Crescent Moon (what Ed called the "Crescent of the East.")

fcit.usf.edu...

The Castle's astronomical identity is subtly reinforced throughout the site. For example, a feature referred to by guides as the "bird bath" comprises three concentric circles 124 inches, 62 inches, and 18 inches in diameter, respectively. These measurements represent the solar system. The concentric rings correspond to the three major divisions of planets. The innermost group includes Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars. Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus make up the middle group, and Neptune and Pluto are represented by the outermost circle.

www.dankalia.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Which means you refuse to see opinions and views separate from your own, and would lend much credence to "Mind firmly closed". Why even bother being at ATS if you can't just agree to disagree on alternative views, and then move on with your life?

Why don't you just call yourself "God", you've certainly got the omniscient aspect going for yourself, huh? Or is that your superiority complex resulting from your over-sized ego? Compensating for something?
edit on 29-7-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Any proof they are actually the planets other than just throwing a name on an oversized chunk of coral? Saturn would be the only one capable of being easily determined by it's ring's unless the other ones have markers too..

Any kind of markers on those "planets" to designate them as such? I mean Jeez I could play this game all day....

Hey look, it's the planet Venus...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

An "oversized chunk of coral" at the coral castle?
Why, that's blasphemy!

You said Saturn was the only planet at the coral castle. I guess it could supposed to be a basketball. In amongst Saturn and the moons.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Saturn is easily distinguished due to the rings...."Mars" is just a big chunk of coral...Unless, you can show me something that distinguishes it as Mars other than putting a bow on it and calling it Suzy, I'm not interested.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Which means you refuse to see opinions and views separate from your own, and would lend much credence to "Mind firmly shut".

'Closed', my friend, not 'shut'. Surely you can at least quote correctly what is before your eyes?

Why even bother being at ATS if you can't just agree to disagree on alternative views, and then move on with your life?

I am on ATS to do precisely what ATS is supposed to exist to do: separate truth from error, falsehood and fable. Is it my method you object to, or the fact that it is being applied to a conjecture of yours?

Why don't you just call yourself "God", you've certainly got the omniscient aspect going for yourself, huh? Or is that your superiority complex resulting from your over-sized ego? Compensating for something?

Keep it down, you'll wake a moderator.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

'Closed', my friend, not 'shut'. Surely you can at least quote correctly what is before your eyes?

I'm sorry, I don't care about your opinions enough to memorize your little banner....However, you do realize that closed and shut are synonyms, right? So what does it matter? It wasn't "before my eyes" either...When I click reply, I can't see your mini profile any longer...

I am on ATS to do precisely what ATS is supposed to exist to do: separate truth from error, falsehood and fable. Is it my method you object to, or the fact that it is being applied to a conjecture of yours?

Your method in particular...It is quite fine to voice a disagreement, but when you take it to the stage of stalking and harassment of alternative views, that's just rude, and not to mention completely unbecoming of an individual who takes pride in his level of education, as you seem to...

Why not just let people decide what to believe on their own, while politely voicing your disagreements? Or are you one of those people that simply has to be right about everything?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Keep it down, you'll wake a moderator.

Yep and we don't need that.. But I think we should be able to say what we want. I guess freedom of speech doesn't apply to ats. Moderators can sometimes go over the top and above and beyond t&c violations. They were after my buddy darkNite moving threads for no reason and deleting posts that clearly pertained to the topic. We are all human(I hope)and sometimes our emotions get the best of us but I remember seeing a post from an admin saying they should think before acting. That was from an admin and I agree. But I have a question about this topic of ancients. Do you guys believe the ancient people of Egypt built the pyramids there? With the primitive techniques we are made to believe or do y'all think they had more advanced tech to do it?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

I'll tell you what guys, give me the rest of the week and I'll make a thread detailing exactly what I think with a more coherent explanation. I realize my explanation may not have been the most easy to follow, fair enough. I have been thinking about this stuff long and hard and it is far easier to follow my train of thought than it was to try and explain it. If you can read, you can see that I'm an engineering student, things like this are my passion and I intend to do it justice. I incorporated eastern religion into my explanation because Nikola Tesla seemed to think they were on to something when it comes to energy, and so do I. Far be it for me to contradict the (only) man that made artificial lightning (of ridiculously high voltage) and actual free energy. I don't think the debunkers here have the credentials to contradict my man Tesla either.

So like I said, give me some time (because I am in school and have plenty of work to do) and I'll give you a better detailed explanation. This time, heavy on the science. So for now, stop crashing this thread with your bickering about Coral Castle. You can come crash mine once it is posted.

One more thing, can we please be adult about all of this? No one on this thread is qualified to say that the ancients didn't know this or that. Need I remind you naysayers that there is the possibility that Dogon Tribe were the first humans that knew Sirius was a binary star system, and this possibility has yet to be satisfactorily debunked. Please don't start bickering about this as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Now, what I find unusually interesting about this, [the hexagon shape on Saturn] is not only did this geometric shape create itself in nature, the Ancients knew about this before the Cassini space probe even discovered such a thing in 2007.

I'm not seeing this. What ancient documents refer to this shape being seen on Saturn?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

It was the association of the planet Saturn, and representation of Saturn via a Hexagram, which contains the hexagon within the center...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Essentially, the hexagram is supposed to represent the balance and harmony of opposing forces in the Universe. Which if you take Satan to be, the balance, and opposing force to God, it would make sense to equate the two.

Talk about bad theology, and from a Mason no less.. oh sigh what are we gonna do?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm not a Mason. I'm a Theosophist. There is a difference.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Then perhaps you might enjoy the humorous irony of the Triptypch doorway and V in my avatar.. and are thus well aware that the "satanic principal" or "Satan" was overcome and conquered over by the love, and genius of God who transcended the duality and the paradox of human sin and evil.

You would understand the underlying nature of the transcendant alchemical transformation involved, unless you've been deluded by the complexities of theosophy that you cannot recognize the simplicity on the far side of complexity..

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Then perhaps you might enjoy the humorous irony of the Triptypch doorway and V in my avatar.. and are thus well aware that the "satanic principal" or "Satan" was overcome and conquered over by the love, and genius of God who transcended the duality and the paradox of human sin and evil.

You would understand the underlying nature of the transcendant alchemical transformation involved, unless you've been deluded by the complexities of theosophy that you cannot recognize the simplicity on the far side of complexity..

I would suppose you considered Lucifer to be equated with Satan as well right? If that's the way you feel, oh boy do we have a few things to talk about...I am quite familiar with the Triptych doorway, but I do not share your views of Satan and God as anthropomorphic beings. I see them as concepts or symbols to stand for an idea...Good vs Evil.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by southofheaven

I've got to give you awesome kudos for this. Way to go.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Didja watch the video yet?

Some fascinating pictures of the ancients and the usage of our favorite symbol.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The mainstream religions are all based on astro-theology. Most people worship Saturn and they don't even know it. That's not to mean they're 'bad' people, just mislead. There's always the bad seeds in every group. I'd flag your thread, but can't!

Sorry, if someone brought this video up already.
edit on 29-7-2013 by qwerty12345 because: just in case

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

It is quite fine to voice a disagreement, but when you take it to the stage of stalking and harassment of alternative views, that's just rude, and not to mention completely unbecoming of an individual who takes pride in his level of education, as you seem to...

Stalking? I don't remember posting on any other threads started by you. I do remember having a dialogue with you on a thread started by a third party. You started that dialogue by rebuking me for 'reading too much' into something the OP there had posted. So far as I can recall, that is the full extent of our interaction on ATS.

Harrassment? I am simply asking for something tangible in the way of supporting evidence that will allow us to believe what you say. That's the Above Top Secret way – 'deny ignorance', remember? Either substantiate your claims, or admit that you were mistaken in your conjecture, and I will go away.

Why not just let people decide what to believe on their own, while politely voicing your disagreements?

That is not what ATS is about. If you want credulous, uncritical agreement, you might want to try another web site.

Or are you one of those people that simply has to be right about everything?

No, it just seems to turn out that way.

Now stop being a sore loser and console yourself with the thought that, had it not been for my participation, your thread would most likely have sunk without trace several pages ago. I've been doing you a favour, really, keeping this nonsense alive for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
has it been mentioned yet that the benzene ring is the most important structure in organic chemistry, and that it is a planar molecule in the shape of a hexagon with a carbon at each point. it is entirely possible that living matter.is synonymous with this ring and its very important magnetic current which passes through the center of the ring and than outward, like a torus.

it is said that the discoverer of this structure, kekule, had a vision of a snake biting its own tail. this vision led to benzenes discovery. I am pretty sure that this snake figure is also an ancient symbol.

sorry Phage and astyanax. this all is just too fun. can't beat 'em? join 'em.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join