It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Special 'Zimmerman Hotline' for Tips to Prosecute Him

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'll answer for the sole purpose of not having my post removed.

I think it's nothing really. Just another way to bring media hype back to the spectacle.

It's laughable that you're all so outraged.

EDIT: I also like your attempt to pin me to a "side" of the argument. If I didn't know better, you're trying to create tension between Martin and Zimmerman supporters...
edit on 17-7-2013 by VisualQuanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Is the administration offering green stamps or frequent flyer miles for snitching? I mean, hasn't this administration said how everything should be fair and equal. Where are mine if I give them what they want? Isn't this the attitude of Holder and Obama?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisualQuanta
It's laughable that you're all so outraged.

Really? You don't think that there is anything to be upset about? That the Department of (IN)Justice is going out of it's way to appease the emotional rule by mob mentality?? that it set up a special hotline for people to contact and tell everything they could possibly know about a man who was found 'not guilty' and whom the FBI itself said there was no racial hate in??

So you wouldn't mind if the DOJ set up a special 'tip line' about you ... right? So whoever wanted to could contact it and try to nail you.

At this time you and Zimemrman are both equally innocent in the eyes of the law.
And yet, the DOJ is hunting and pecking to try to find something ... find anything to nail him with.

They could do the same to you. easily. And this is 'laughable' to you?

Okay.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

If I didn't know better, you're trying to create tension between Martin and Zimmerman supporters

If that's what you think then obviously you 'don't know better'.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is the sort of thing I would expect in a Communist Police State, not in a supposedly Constitutionally run Democracy.

We now see how far our government has sunk.
Deny the legal outcome of a jury because we must win at any and all costs.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yes. It is laughable to me. I will repeat this sentiment.

This is a media spectacle. Its as if everyone forgot about Casey Anthony.

EDIT: You also act as if this is the gravest injustice your government has ever committed. I do not see why you are so surprised to see corruption.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
We now see how far our government has sunk..

And it scares the stuff'n out of me. Unfortunately, there are those who are actually cheering this on.
'Get Zimmerman no matter what' ... go ahead and set up a special tip line so we can nail him with
whatever the heck we can. That's OUTRAGEOUS. If they do it for Zimmerman, who was found
not guilty and whom the FBI said wasn't a racist hater, then the DOJ can do it against ANYONE.

For Martin supporters who think this is 'no big deal' or that people getting uset about this is
'laughable' ... just extract the name Zimmerman and insert your own on the tip line.

HOW'S IT FEEL??

Get it yet? The outrage about this isn't because of Zimmerman or Martin .. it's because it's WRONG.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Once again, pinning me to a side of the argument by calling me a "Martin supporter". This is why I laugh at you.

I don't support anything about this case. The entire thing is social manipulation.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It does give me a moment of pause and reason for concern. If this is how openly and casually the basic rule of law is disregarded for approach by some these days? Just how much thought is given toward that when it isn't open and public to be seen?

It's turning from the frog analogy to something closer to lobster, I'm thinking.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You also act as if this is the gravest injustice your government has ever committed.

Where the hell do you get that from? That's absurd.

I do not see why you are so surprised to see corruption

Being pissed off isn't the same as being surprised.
You should learn the difference.

Once again, pinning me to a side of the argument by calling me a "Martin supporter". This is why I laugh at you..

Deflection attempt = epic failure. As I said, this isn't a Martin thing or a Zimmerman thing.
It's a department of (in)justice thing. Try to stay on topic.

So we can mark down VisualQuanta as not having a problem with the DOJ starting a 'tip line' about him/her in an effort to find something (anything) to prosecute VisualQuanta with. Okay.... and Visual Quanta will laugh all the way to the jail house.

:shk:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Deflection attempt = epic failure. As I said, this isn't a Martin thing or a Zimmerman thing.
It's a department of (in)justice thing. Try to stay on topic.

Okay so what about this, man.

For Martin supporters who think this is 'no big deal' or that people getting uset about this is
'laughable'

You contradict yourself so much its not even funny.

Also no attention to my statement about this whole thing being about media hype and having nothing to do with the case.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VisualQuanta

1- I did not contradict myself.
2 - You seriously need to stop trolling.
3 - I am NOT the topic of this thread, no matter how many times you try to make me it.
3 - Either get on topic or get off the thread.

Again ... so you have no problem with the Department of Justice starting a 'tip line' about YOU, right? No problem. You, an innocent person with no record or racism, has a 'tip line' for people to send in information about you .. all sorts of information .. in a witch hunt effort to nail you. This is 'laughable' to you? Okay. As I said ... :shk: Whatever. Enjoy your laughing ....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i knew he wasn't out of the woods yet. i do believe enough credible witnesses to his alleged racist actions will come forward to build a case against him. for every person that has witnessed zimmermans violent and racist behavior, zimmerman supporters will look the other way or explain away each and every last incident.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
America is not America anymore. USSA exists now we might as well accept that.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i do believe enough credible witnesses to his alleged racist actions will come forward to build a case against him.

you mean .. like his black girlfriend in high school who he went to the prom with .. or the little black kids that he tutored for free ... those are the people you are thinking will come forward and say he's an anti-black racist?? Okay.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yes for the fourth or fifth time. It is laughable.

You did contradict yourself by trying to paint me as a Martin supporter despite no evidence of that and then claiming that it had nothing to do with what you had to say when you obviously had negative implications behind the statement.

Now you're also calling me a troll.

Ad hominem at its finest.

You still neglect the fact that I gave my opinion and you subsequently ignored it over and over.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
For some reason .. double post or something ...

edit on 7/17/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Yep .. I think you could easily be correct.
And the sad thing ... people are cheering for this.
They don't get it ... the DOJ could easily take Zimmermans name out and put their own in.
:shk: People are stupid. They are making it easy for people like Holder to do what he's doing

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

I will acknowledge that seems to be what it's becoming because reality demands no less and delusional may sound like a fun thing to try but I'll avoid living there.

I'll never accept that as long as I'm around with ability to attempt change. Whatever efforts I manage may amount to little and they may amount to nothing. Perhaps all I do ever amounts to is giving one person, one idea to pursue which they wouldn't have had, one time. I'll never know ...but we all have to try, IMO. Whatever our abilities allow.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i do believe enough credible witnesses to his alleged racist actions will come forward to build a case against him.

you mean .. like his black girlfriend in high school who he went to the prom with .. or the little black kids that he tutored for free ... those are the people you are thinking will come forward and say he's an anti-black racist?? Okay.

no i was talking about his cousin who he allegedly molested for 10 plus years who witnessed his and his families alleged racist beliefs, his ex-wife who also witnessed the same thing, or his middle eastern co worker who was a victim of his racist taunts (and his employers there), or the lady who was thrown causing her to sprain her ankle at an illegal underground house party, or his employers at those very parties who had to fire him for his "dr jekyl and mr hyde" personality. possibly some of the mexicans that he wished he could run over will come forward and comment on his belief that all mexicans carry knives. perhaps one of the 46 people who happened to be african american (even though the gated community is %30 african american) that he called the police for suspicious behavior, will come forward and talk about he unfairly profiled him, i'm sure that he wasn't 100% correct that they were all committing crimes, just as we was not correct that trayvon was committing any crimes. i'm just saying there is evidence out there that suggests zimmerman did in fact have racist tendencies and was in fact a ticking time bomb. perhaps someone will come forward with knowledge of his ties to biker gangs etc etc

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join