It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Special 'Zimmerman Hotline' for Tips to Prosecute Him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Holy crap. This is really grasping at straws. It appears they'll stop at nothing to railroad this completely innocent man to satisfy the ignorant violent masses screaming for his blood. This country just plain sucks. Why doesn't Obama just sent his favorite drone squadron out to Zimmerman's house and be done with it? I'll never put any faith in this "justice system" again.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Makes me wonder if anyone would be bold enough to step up and help Zimmerman file a civil rights suit against the DOJ. Wouldn't this fall under "color of the law" abuse (Conspiracy Against Rights)? Or if something happens to Zimmerman, "Failure to keep from harm".

I honestly don't know, but it seems like this latest step might be a BIG overstep for Zimmerman's civil rights.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I liked this part

Holder pledged that the Justice Department would work to “alleviate tensions, address community concerns and promote healing” in response to the case.

things will settle down when these racist are out of office, yes I said racist.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Why Obama just tell his racial minions within the DOJ to just charge Zimmerman with been a terrorist and be done with it, I am sure they can find all kind of corrupted sections in the Patriot act that can be used to go after citizens in this nation when the president and the DOJ do not agree with local justice procedures.

The Obama administration is the most corrupted administration that this nation has faced in decades and even worst than the crap that went on during the Nixon era, because he can cause racial tension within the nation.

I got the feeling that Ocaca was pushed by the powers behind the government with only one agenda in mind, to create divisions any way they can to keep the sheep busy fighting with each other and away from the corruption running rampant in this nation, in America people fight for the wrong reasons, because that is how the propaganda works

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I agree with you, we all know who pushed the racial card under the Zimmerman case and is just outrageous and despicable, coming from the President down the ladder, just despicable, all because hidden agendas.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Hey, here's is a scary thought, perhaps they are grooming Holder for president.

According to Corsi:

"The Axelrod group are experts at running African-American candidates. It was Axelrod who made Obama. Axelrod is not going to graduate to Hillary Clinton. He beat Hillary Clinton with Obama, and I think Hillary would have to think twice about whether she really wanted to undergo that."

"Even through the election of 2012 applied their logic, their rhetoric: tax the rich; this isn't fair -- All that's Saul Alinsky class warfare. That's what, in fact, we are experiencing from the Democratic Party."

Do you really think they give two whoops and a holler about Martin?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I agree with you, we all know who pushed the racial card under the Zimmerman case and is just outrageous and despicable, coming from the President down the ladder, just despicable, all because hidden agendas.

Outrageous but not surprising considering I knew exactly what kind of person he was before the election.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

OMG OMG OMG .. that's the most frightening potential candidate for 2016 that I've heard of yet.
Oh geeeeze .... and there are idiots out there that would vote for him I'm sure.
You should start a thread about this in the US political madness forum.
It is a conspiracy theory worthy of it's own thread ...
the building of candidate Holder. (and the destruction he would bring down upon the USA -
he'd finish the job that has been started ...)

YIKES and double YIKES!!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I have to say that after Obama is logical that more puppets will be propped depending the support of the voters for African American candidates, I guess Poor Hillary and the Benghazi scandal prove to be to much even with all the 5th amendment callings and her martyrs for her to be considered now.

This nation is heading a path or no return, we all know who really govern this nation this days, and while we have ourselves a black American president that I believe was long overdue, behind the Presidential seat the powerful elite is still very much middle age white.

Sad but truth.

edit on 17-7-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I agree, this puppets are given lead way to do up to an extend what they want, but we know who runs the country.

Sadly those behind just work to keep their wealth growing along with their power, but those puppets are the ones that screw the rest of the nation.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

OMG OMG OMG .. that's the most frightening potential candidate for 2016 that I've heard of yet.
Oh geeeeze .... and there are idiots out there that would vote for him I'm sure.
You should start a thread about this in the US political madness forum.
It is a conspiracy theory worthy of it's own thread ...
the building of candidate Holder. (and the destruction he would bring down upon the USA -
he'd finish the job that has been started ...)

YIKES and double YIKES!!

Be my guest,

another thing, I think he would win.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Poor Hillary and the Benghazi scandal

Now that you mention it, was it a set up to ruin her chances?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Occurs he could win, whatever the elite wants in the presidential seat will get his way into the white house regardless. Is been like that for a while already, because it helps keep the people obfuscated.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Be my guest another thing, I think he would win.

It was your find and your thoughts so I think you should get first crack at it.
If you don't ... I'll maybe start a thread on it after I dig into it.
But man .. you just scared the stuff'n out of me.
And yes .. people are idiots ... they'd vote for him.

The fact that this guy is running around asking for blanket 'tips' on Zimmerman in order to try to get him on anything possible .... that should frighten the daylights out of every last American. But sadly, so many are caught up in the manufactured racism at this time that they can't see how evil Holders actions really are.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It could be, we do not hear much about the scandal anymore, actually since the Zimmerman case it seems that all the real important issues in this nation including the Obamcrap has gone into the back burner with nation pushed racial tensions.

We already had one Clinton as President, people now are hungry for variation, specially when very soon millions will be getting the right to votes with amnesty, thanks to the Obama administration.

Holder may be a piece of crap but he is a very good looking piece of crap that will appeal to the right crowd.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hopefully they get some good tips. This guy got away with manslaughter.

Let's cross our fingers that the DOJ can at least bring a civil suit against Zimmerman. Either way his life is ruined and he's always going to have to be watching over his back

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think it is time to invest in bars for my windows and doors.
And I live in the sticks, just a mater of time before the rats and vermin
start invading our nice quiet community now that our president is pushing
racism by not putting an end to this publicly. Soon after the Justice department
forces a win for a hoodlum kid, the rest of the like minded idiots will feel
brazin enough do the same under a superficial right..

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

He is a very powerful man, FF, think about it, perhaps more powerful than Obama.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I think it is time to invest in bars for my windows and doors.
And I live in the sticks, just a mater of time before the rats and vermin
start invading our nice quiet community now that our president is pushing
racism by not putting an end to this publicly. Soon after the Justice department
forces a win for a hoodlum kid, the rest of the like minded idiots will feel
brazin enough do the same under a superficial right..

Who are the rats and vermin?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Hopefully they get some good tips. This guy got away with manslaughter.

Let's cross our fingers that the DOJ can at least bring a civil suit against Zimmerman. Either way his life is ruined and he's always going to have to be watching over his back

what possible 'credible' tips could come out of this ??

All of the people and groups involved with the 'media trial' ahead of the court trial have egg of their faces and are embarrassed beyond reproach.

The brain frost has set in and they are jumping at anything that makes noise.

Plus that, I bet a whole bunch of people are getting paid big money (taxpayer money) to 'manage' this latest boondoggle.

I wonder if they will prosecute phony tips based on racial hate ??

The NSA is listening

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join