It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Special 'Zimmerman Hotline' for Tips to Prosecute Him

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I sure hope that Zimmerman's lawyer saw the possibility of this happening and advised him to take the first boat out of Florida with his family and never return. This is a lynching and nobody it seems is safe from those who would disagree with any verdict that is made. Really sad state of affairs

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by FlyersFan

Why Obama just tell his racial minions within the DOJ to just charge Zimmerman with been a terrorist and be done with it, I am sure they can find all kind of corrupted sections in the Patriot act that can be used to go after citizens in this nation when the president and the DOJ do not agree with local justice procedures.

The Obama administration is the most corrupted administration that this nation has faced in decades and even worst than the crap that went on during the Nixon era, because he can cause racial tension within the nation.

You said it right there, and how anyone cannot see this is beyond me. The left who pander to this guy really need to take their blinders off because this admin is royally screwing this country. The DOJ is totally out of line, I can't even believe this is actually happening.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I guess the true colors of people's sentiments specially those involved in politics and in powerful political positions start to shine when Presidents gets a second term, during the second term is when these corrupted people can cause the most damage on a nation, because is not accountability.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Thank you for calling the Zimmerman hotline.For ridiculous hearsay press 1for ridiculous witch hunt press 2 etc.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Those that steal and cheat to take what they feel belongs to them
without working hard for it

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is a bad joke right?

Like witch hunt.

They will throw him into a river next, if he floats he is a raceist

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
This is a bad joke right? Like witch hunt.

It's not a joke. It's true. And some people are actually cheering this (one even on this thread) and it's frightening. Rule by mob mentality. Forget the rule of law. Just rule by skin color and emotions. It's mindless.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Hopefully they get some good tips. This guy got away with manslaughter.

Let's cross our fingers that the DOJ can at least bring a civil suit against Zimmerman. Either way his life is ruined and he's always going to have to be watching over his back

So everyoneis entilted to a fair trial....

Unless you or the goverment dissagree with the jurys verdict then send out the lynch mobs!

Yeah great that works until your the one on trial and the goverment wants to see you go down....

The usa is on a slippery slope with the bottom being north korean kangaroo courts.
edit on 17-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
They are really trying to turn this into a racial division construct. It's not working. Not much that they do anymore "works". People are wising up I think. Hip hip hooray.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't know if I've seen it here, but I've seen other forums suggesting inundating this "hotline" with either false information or links to the "bounties" offered by the New Black Panther Party. I personally see nothing wrong with using the tip line to refer to the DOJ every tweet and facebook post threatening violence against Zimmerman, but I don't think I'd do that myself because I don't really want to move up on this administrations list of potential enemies or expose myself some BS obstruction charge.

I think it's mainly a PR move by Holder to pander to their base....

BUT....

The Martin family and their shyster attorneys NEED Zimmerman to be convicted of SOMETHING to have a better chance of winning a civil suit.

The media NEEDS Zimmerman to be convicted of something so they don't have to go through the depositions that will surely occur when the suit against NBC gets back going. If I were Zimm's civil attorney, I'd start by deposing the editors of those 911 tapes and videos. First question I'd ask is "on who's orders was it edited like this?" That's why I think NBC will settle pretty quickly after trying and failing to hide behind the First Amendment. I think it is entirely possible that the spurious editing was done at the behest of someone at the highest levels of NBC/Comcast. Given the Comcast ownerships close relation to the Obama Administration, I bet they settle without going in front of a jury.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow..... this is how far we have sunk. I guess GZ will be joining Edward Snowden seeking political asylum in Russia or China. It's funny that China is now more Capitalist than the U.S. Government and Snowden had to seek out Russia and China for protection from his own Government.

We are in Bizarro World .

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So, to summarize some of this government's positions...
NO, we will not testify about Benghazi.
NO, we will NOT discuss our illegal arms sales to Mexican cartels.
NO, we will not investigate malfeasance by the IRS.
NO, we do not believe the freedom of the press is something we need to worry about.
NO, we will not be applying whistleblower protections to those who blow the whistle on us.
YOU GODDAMNED RIGHT WE'RE GONNA BUST ZIMMERMAN FOR SOMETHING!

...and people wonder why so many of us have grown to despise what America has become and detest those who have caused her to fall flat on her face...
edit on 17-7-2013 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I hope zimmeran personally sues eric holder for defamation and wins, big!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatnext21
I sure hope that Zimmerman's lawyer saw the possibility of this happening and advised him to take the first boat out of Florida with his family and never return. This is a lynching and nobody it seems is safe from those who would disagree with any verdict that is made. Really sad state of affairs

Nah--Any possible lynch mob knows he is armed and knows how to use it.

edit to add

The last trial was simple self defense there was no need to invoke SYG.

However

Any idiot who try's to harm George or his family from this point on may find out exactly what SYG means and how it applies.

In the United States, stand-your-ground law states that a person may justifiably use force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of an unlawful threat, without an obligation to retreat first.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-7-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So what is the number of the hotline to report tips about crimes committed by the DOJ?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hey OP, I think I saw a new phone number to report tips to as well. It's (800) WICH-HNT. Political Hac...errrr I mean Operators are standing by and they assure complete confidentiality (except for the NSA, White House, CIA and other interested parties, as noted in part 1, section a of the fine print.
)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
So what is the number of the hotline to report tips about crimes committed by the DOJ?

Oh man that's a good idea. Contact the tipline and, instead of hot Zimmerman tips (which there aren't any), call in tips about Eric Holder and benghazi-gate .. and IRS-gate ... and all the other 'gates' going on in DC.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What a treasonous, Constitution shredding, outrageous thing for them to do.

Seems to me it would be a lot more appropriate . . . maybe folks could use said email and phone lines to

suggest things to prosecute other . . . brazenly treasonous and Constitution shredding politicos for.

Folks who are not yet awake to the horrific stuff coming out of DC must be brain dead, lobotomized or utterly mental-fog clueless.

It's like the PTB are rubbing their poo in the faces of all and any--particularly those who dare to speak the truth or disagree with them.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisualQuanta
This OP has already made 5 Zimmerman threads..

1 - I have made 1,649 threads over 9 + years posting here.
2 - You posted a one line response that has NOTHING to do with the subject.
(that's against the rules of the site)
3 - Do you or do you not support Holder opening a special 'Zimmerman Hotline" for tips on anything and everything Zimmerman in order to try to find something on him to prosecute?? Why or why not??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join